Want to be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from their loyalty programs?
We are all members of loyalty programs, but most of us are not aware of the endless possibilities for maximizing our points and miles. Points.com is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art capabilities to leading global companies (Airlines, Hotels, Financial Institutions, Retailers and more) to help make loyalty programs better and more valuable for consumers.
We're looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to work closely with internal stakeholders to enhance the customer experience, to increase loyalty program member penetration, increase transaction frequency and baskets size on behalf of our Partners.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer and Marketing Analytics, the Marketing Data Analyst will source, organize and manage large data sets in order to conduct analysis and assist to manage predictive models and customer segmentation. This analysis supports the achievement of customer relationship marketing (CRM) goals for the Points Marketing team including: Member acquisition, up-sell, and cross-sell and will be integrated with overall CRM and data-driven marketing initiatives and solutions.
- Work closely with marketing, product business units and relationship management teams to inturpet business requirements and identify and develop data management processes
- Gather and document marketing analytics and reporting needs
- Accountable for the development and execution of marketing report and dashboards
- Facilitate data design and content management to support marketing programs and processes
- Source and consolidate data for the purpose of analytics
- Process SQL data queries for interpreting customer behaviour and marketing program results
- Identify and resolve data reporting issues in a timely manner
- Develop and manage the execution of automated data and report requirements
- Perform quality assurance checks on newly created or enhanced reports
- Recommend improvements to internal teams and stakeholders for optimum reporting solutions
- Manage the Marketing data plan, which includes the development and execution of ongoing data process to support the marketing department
- Work with I.T. to develop and ensure execution of data archival strategy
- Participates in ad hoc special projects as required, and other tasks as assigned
- Serves as the subject matter expert for Points customer marketing data
- Post-Secondary Degree in related discipline (Computer Science, Marketing, Finance, Mathematics or MIS, Marketing, Finance) or a business background with an interest in and aptitude for data
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Analyst or Consultant in a data environment or demonstrated understanding through a combination of education and practical experience
- Ability to learn new software as it relates to campaign management and data management
- Understand the principles of business intelligence and data warehousing
- Strong skills in SQL, MS Access and Excel
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits & Perks @ Points.com:
- Casual dress, every day of the week!
- Beer cart Fridays: free beer and snacks!
- Awesome loft-like workspace, with ping pong, foosball, sofas, lunch room, and a rooftop patio
- Flexible work hours
- Team events: bowling, lunch, paintball, drinks, patio potluck
- Great central location downtown, in the trendy Entertainment District
- Opportunities to continuously challenge yourself, innovate and improve
Points, publicly traded as Points International Ltd. (TSX: PTS; NASDAQ: PCOM), is the global leader in loyalty currency management. Via a state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platform, Points provides loyalty eCommerce and technology solutions to the world's top brands to enhance their consumer offerings and streamline their back-end operations.
Points’ solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies ranging from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards, for more than 45 partners worldwide. In addition to these services, Points’ unique SaaS products allow eCommerce merchants to add loyalty solutions directly to their online stores, rewarding customers for purchases at the point-of-sale.
Points has been widely recognized among the loyalty and technology communities alike. The Company was named the 4th largest Canadian software company and the 40th largest Canadian technology company by the 2013 Branham300 list. Points also ranked 40th among PROFIT Magazine's top 200 Canadian companies by five-year revenue growth. For more information on Points, please visit www.Points.com, follow us @PointsBiz on Twitter or read the Points Loyalty News blog.
We take pride in our energetic team environment and strive to create a balanced and rewarding workplace. At Points.com, we communicate directly, lead by example, and ensure that all of our team members know just how much they are appreciated. Come join the team!
For more on the company, and our consumer site, visit: points.com
For more on life at Points, including photos of the team and office, visit: lifeatpoints.com
Indeed - 15 months ago
BearingPoint, Inc. (BearingPoint) is a provider of management and technology consulting services to Forbes Global 2000 companies, as well as...