Want to be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from their loyalty programs?
We are all members of loyalty programs, but most of us do not receive all the benefits available. Points is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art ecommerce solutions to leading global loyalty and rewards programs (airlines, hotels, financial institutions, retailers and more) to help make their programs more valuable for their members.
We're looking for a highly-motivated, creative, In-House Copywriter to provide support for our Communications and Marketing teams. As copywriter you will be responsible for creating clear, concise and professional communications, including ads, blog posts, articles, white papers, emails, video scripts, product guides, website copy and more.
You will report directly to the Communications Manager and also interact closely with the Product Marketing and Marketing Services teams to create compelling, thought-provoking content that represents that values our brand stands for.
- Research and write creative and professional communications such as ads, blog posts, articles, white papers, emails, video scripts, product guides, website copy and more.
- Work with the Communications Manager to brainstorm and pitch ideas for copy and new projects that will further our presence in the industry.
- Work closely with the Senior Web Designer to brainstorm and pitch ideas for visuals to accompany copy and match communications needs with media choices.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Services team to ensure copy supports SEO efforts.
- Ensure a consistent Company ‘voice’ is used across all mediums and that the tone is varied to match the target audience.
- Regularly attend promotion and project briefing meetings.
- Maintain best practices for content standards and communications templates and keep Company branding and style guides updated.
- Participate in brand development work as requested by Communications Manager.
- Proofread and edit content created by others to ensure brand consistency, and correct spelling and grammar usage.
- Leverage internal and external analytics and data to support and build out content.
- Curate relevant content for external and internal audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or related field.
- At least 3 years’ marketing copywriting experience.
- Experience writing copy to support SEO tactics.
- Experience writing in an agency environment managing copy for several brands is an asset.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and manage requests from several key stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze and organize large amounts of information, and to use data to guide creation of relevant content.
- Prior blogging experience a strong plus.
- Prior experience within the loyalty/rewards marketing industry a plus, but not required.
- It goes without saying, but excellent written and oral communication skills are a must for this role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel; WordPress; and Google Docs.
- Passion for the web, the written word, content, technology and the loyalty industry.
Benefits & Perks:
- Casual dress, every day of the week
- Snack cart Fridays: free drinks and snacks
- Awesome loft-like workspace, with ping pong, foosball, sofas, lunch room, and a rooftop patio
- Flexible work hours
- Team social events
- Great central location downtown Toronto in the trendy Entertainment District
- A bike storage room and shower
- Opportunities to continuously challenge yourself, innovate and improve
About Points International Ltd.:
Points International Ltd. (TSX: PTS; NASDAQ: PCOM), is the owner and operator of Points.com, the global leader in reward currency management providing multiple eCommerce and technology solutions to the world's top loyalty brands. Points.com also manages the largest consumer rewards management platform, allowing more than 3 million users to trade, track, exchange, and redeem their loyalty points, miles, and rewards. Recently, Points International was the recipient of several prestigious awards: the Company was named the 5th largest Canadian software company and the 40th largest Canadian technology company by the 2012 Branham300 list as well as ranked 40th by PROFIT Magazine’s top 200 Canadian companies by five-year revenue growth for 2012.
Points.com's solutions enable the management and monetization of loyalty currencies, including frequent flyer miles, hotel points, retailer rewards and credit card points, as well as enhancing loyalty program consumer offerings and back-end operations for more than 40 partners worldwide. Further, Points.com’s SaaS products allow eCommerce merchants to add loyalty solutions to their online stores and reward customers for purchases.
We take pride in our energetic team environment and strive to create a balanced and rewarding workplace. At Points.com, we communicate directly, lead by example, and ensure that all of our team members know just how much they are appreciated. Come join the team!
For more on the company, and our consumer site, visit: points.com
For more on life at Points, including photos of the team and office, visit: lifeatpoints.com
For info on the Points tech stack: http://lifeatpoints.com/tech-stuff/
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
BearingPoint, Inc. (BearingPoint) is a provider of management and technology consulting services to Forbes Global 2000 companies, as well as...