CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Want to be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from
Their loyalty programs?
We are all members of loyalty programs, but most of us do not get all the benefits we could. Points.com is
dedicated to providing state-of-the-art capabilities to leading global companies (Airlines, Hotels, Financial Institutions, Retailers and more) to help make loyalty programs better and more valuable for consumers.
As a successful Customer Support Representative, you will thrive in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment. You will not only resolve their issues, but also help our members find additional value in the products and services we offer. You will be comfortable using multiple applications at once to troubleshoot problems while projecting a positive and helpful attitude. You are adept at using email, chat and phone applications and enjoy the excitement of a growing company. Your strong analytical skills will be required to investigate customer transactions, recommend solutions and ensure our customers receive outstanding support. Your exceptional communication skills will be put to good use as you deliver detailed solutions directly to our internal/external partners.
- Respond to inquiries from customers via email, telephone and live chat; related to account or transactional issues; seeing inquiries through to completion
- Keep up-to-date on new features or enhancements to our products and services
- Collaborate with colleagues and management to improve service delivery
- Track and follow up on any outstanding problems, keep stakeholders informed of their status and confirm with them that solution provided is satisfactory
- Strive to meet (and exceed) performance goals
- Develop positive rapport with customers and colleagues
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience, preferably in a contact center environment
- Post secondary education or equivalent experience
- Adept at using email, chat, and phone applications
- High level of comfort with technology and troubleshooting complex situations
- Ability to use questioning skills to easily explore customer needs and concerns
- Ability to develop and nurture customer relationships; easily read verbal and written cues
- High proficiency with computer software; MS Office is essential, SalesForce CRM is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and business communications skills - verbal and written
- Solid keyboard skills and minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Demonstrates self-motivation and is results-orientated in achieving contact center goals
- Multitasking - efficiently organize, plan, schedule and execute contact center activities
- Follow a logical, analytical approach to business conversations, chat dialogue and email processes
- Punctual, reliable, with an excellent attendance track record
- Strong Oracle DBMS, PL/SQL skills; ability to write complex queries for ad-hoc query requests
- Knowledge of database design, data management, and application development
- Ability to work with different types of data files (text, csv, fixed width, XML … etc.)
- Experience in creating, parsing and validating XML documents
- Excellent debugging and error tracking skills
- Experience and ease in working with products that cover multiple applications and systems
- Experience and comfort working with transaction based products
Benefits & Perks:
- Casual dress, every day of the week
- Snack cart Fridays: free drinks and snacks
- Awesome loft-like workspace, with ping pong, foosball, sofas, lunch room, and a rooftop patio
- Flexible work hours
- Team social events
- Great central location downtown Toronto in the trendy Entertainment District
- A bike storage room and shower
- Opportunities to continuously challenge yourself, innovate and improve
About Points International Ltd.:
Points International Ltd. (TSX: PTS; NASDAQ: PCOM), is the owner and operator of Points.com, the global leader in reward currency management providing multiple eCommerce and technology solutions to the world's top loyalty brands. Points.com also manages the largest consumer rewards management platform, allowing more than 3 million users to trade, track, exchange, and redeem their loyalty points, miles, and rewards. Recently, Points International was the recipient of several prestigious awards: the Company was named the 5th largest Canadian software company and the 40th largest Canadian technology company by the 2012 Branham300 list as well as ranked 40th by PROFIT Magazine’s top 200 Canadian companies by five-year revenue growth for 2012.
Points.com's solutions enable the management and monetization of loyalty currencies, including frequent flyer miles, hotel points, retailer rewards and credit card points, as well as enhancing loyalty program consumer offerings and back-end operations for more than 40 partners worldwide. Further, Points.com’s SaaS products allow eCommerce merchants to add loyalty solutions to their online stores and reward customers for purchases.
We take pride in our energetic team environment and strive to create a balanced and rewarding workplace. At Points.com, we communicate directly, lead by example, and ensure that all of our team members know just how much they are appreciated. Come join the team!
For more on the company, and our consumer site, visit: points.com
For more on life at Points, including photos of the team and office, visit: lifeatpoints.com
For info on the Points tech stack: http://lifeatpoints.com/tech-stuff/
Indeed - 30+ days ago
BearingPoint, Inc. (BearingPoint) is a provider of management and technology consulting services to Forbes Global 2000 companies, as well as...