Want to be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from their loyalty progams?
We are all members of loyalty programs, but most of us do not get all the benefits we could. Points.com is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art capabilities to leading global companies (Airlines, Hotels, Financial Institutions, Retailers and more) to help make loyalty programs better and more valuable for consumers.
We’re looking for a strategic and results oriented Product Marketing Manager to provide product line support for marketing program development, strategy, execution, sales and channel support.
In the role of Product Marketing Manager, you will interact closely with Marketing Communications, Product Management, Account Management, Sales, and Customer Service to ensure that all marketing activities are aligned with business priorities.
Contribute to your business units P&L responsibility including management of revenue targets, marketing spend, and ROI. Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan for each product within your business unit.
Work with product management teams on new product rollout strategies and product life cycle analyses; collaborate on pricing and packaging strategies; focus on market research and incorporate customer feedback into overall positioning and go-to-market strategy.
Work with Channel Marketing and Account Management groups to roll out core online merchandising/e-commerce/SEO/SEM/affiliate/email strategies to drive product performance and ultimately Business Unit success.
Analytics, Segmentation and Research
Be the expert on the customer. Understand their buying criteria. Leverage email marketing results and web analytics reports to optimize performance of marketing programs, improve web site usability and increase conversion rates. Create audience segmentation plans to optimize mail quantities and preferred communication channels.
International Marketing Experience
Develop marketing strategies that are also effective outside of North America to target markets in Europe, Asia or South America; ability to create and execute on comprehensive international marketing plans.
Strong Relationship Skills
Maintain executive-level interaction with all internal teams and external partners, internal and external creative agencies, in-house online production teams.
Working closely with the Product Management teams, communicate the value proposition of products to the sales and account management teams and develop sales tools that support the selling process of the products.
Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for products aligned to the business objectives.
- 5 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Prior ecommerce marketing experience
- Knowledge of the Internet and prior experience utilizing the web as a marketing vehicle
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
- Proven success in operating in a Matrix organization
- Seasoned experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Benefits & Perks @ Points.com:
- Casual dress, every day of the week!
- Beer cart Fridays: free beer and snacks!
- Awesome loft-like workspace, with ping pong, foosball, sofas, lunch room, and a rooftop patio.
- Flexible work hours.
- Team events: bowling, lunch, paintball, drinks, patio potluck.
- Great central location downtown, in the trendy Entertainment District.
- A bike storage room and shower.
- Opportunities to continuously challenge yourself, innovate, and improve
We take pride in our energetic team environment and strive to create a balanced and rewarding workplace. At Points.com, we communicate directly, lead by example, and ensure that all of our team members know just how much they are appreciated. Come join the team!
For more on the company, and our consumer site, visit: points.com
For more on life at Points, including photos of the team and office, visit: lifeatpoints.com
For info on the Points tech stack: http://lifeatpoints.com/tech-stuff/