Pointbreak Consulting is a boutique consulting firm providing advice and brokerage services for corporate pension and benefit programs.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Benefit Analyst to join our team in Burnaby, BC. The Benefit Analyst is responsible for providing support to Consultants by preparing renewals and competitive tendering. This role requires strong Word and Excel skills and the ability to interact and negotiate with insurance companies. You must have a passion for details, the ability to multi-task and the ability to have fun working in a team environment
- Delight consultants with excellent, thorough and timely work
- Delight clients with your responsiveness, professionalism and ability to obtain accurate information
- Help us get better by suggesting and creating new processes, services and market differentiators
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing market specification
- Preparing renewal reports
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Reviewing contracts and booklets
1) Strong attention to detail
2) Advanced MS Office skills, specifically with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
3) Previous benefits experience and knowledge
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of previous benefits experience
- University degree or equivalent is an asset
- Completion of CEBS or GBA coursework is encouraged
To apply for this opportunity please email your cover letter and resume.
We thank everyone who applies; however, due to the volume of applications we receive we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.