Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Remotely analyze service and MAC order requests for Avaya SMB & Enterprise phone system requests.
- Ability to diagnosis and repair SMB & Enterprise systems remotely.
- Ability to diagnosis and complete remote MAC and Service Calls
- Understand Administration packages for the supported products.
- Ability to remotely train customers on the use of their systems.
- Accurately update Ticketing system when opening, updating and closing tickets.
- Login into support Queue and answer service calls.
- Be available for shift work.
- Be willing to expand product knowledge based on training and mentoring provided.
- Prepare service requests for dispatching to, CSR, Field Service Technicians, Contractors, for Local, National and US locations, inclusive.
- Determine parts required for orders that require field replaceable units.
- Close out all completed work orders.
- Manage the outstanding service orders and have them closed as soon as possible.
- Participate on the Emergency system queue as required.
- Possess strong customer interaction and communication skills.
- Be willing to work extra hours as required.
- Willing to be part of ONCALL rotations.
- Possess a willingness to learn.
- Be a team player
Product and skills knowledge required:
- Avaya Aura Communication Manger, Avaya Aura Session Manager, Avaya Aura System Manger, Avaya Aura Messaging, Modular Messaging, Avaya Aura Presence service, Avaya Aura Conferencing, Avaya Aura Experience portal, CMS, Call Center Elite, Avaya Aura Call center Elite Multimedia, AES,SBC, CTI, and IP Office administration and technical level programming skills.
- Experience in Staging & installing of Avaya Aura Communication Manager, Avaya Aura Messaging, G450, G650, G350 and Peripheral.
- Experience in complex & Skill base Call Center Designing.
- Hand on experience of SIP & PRI trunk.
- UC & CC desktop applications.
- Working Knowledge of MS Lync
- Software programing of PBX & VM
Nice to have
- Avaya certification ACIS & ACSS.
- Knowledge of Cisco switch & routers.
- Working Knowledge of VM ware
- Microsoft application
- Nortel BCM, Norstar administration and technical level programming skills.
- Understanding of VOIP system.
- Basic data knowledge for LAN and WAN
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
With over thirty years of experience in the fluid power industry, Pneutech-Rousseau is a leading distributor of high quality hydraulic and...