PNC Bank

PNC Bank Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good coworkers
Test Lead / Coordinator (Former Employee), PittsburghApril 1, 2013
good coworkers to work with in a team environment.

Long hours of work day
overall good employee experience
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Cranberry Twp paJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: lack of consistency in procedures
bad management led to very stressful days not enough employees at my particular branch to service the customers adequately lack of employee engagement and ethic makes it stressful
I love working at PNC. Greate company culture.
Officer, Lead Project Delivery Manager (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 26, 2015
I love working at PNC. This is a great place to work. The company culture is great. The work life balance is appreciated.
Does not hire contract employees
Temporary Contract Paralegal (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 25, 2015
Can not provide adaquate review as I'm only a temporary employee.
A challenging and rewarding work environment.
Financial Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 24, 2015
An emphasis on teamwork creates the best kind of atmosphere to be productive My ongoing training and testing whether it's courses on the ever changing government regulations or product knowledge provides me the platform to help guide clients in the best possible way to achieve their financial goals. When done right this is mutually beneficial for all, which gives me great satisfaction.
bad
FINANCIAL SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Centreville, VAJanuary 23, 2015
I was not happy working for PNC unfortunately they promote salesmen to be managers without management growth and that's not right
they need to learn more about management and provide their employees with special training to be a manger
Co-workers
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee), Purcellville VaJanuary 21, 2015
Management is not the easiest to work with, the most enjoyable part of the job was the customers.
customer service
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Current Employee), McKeesport, PAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: training classes, flexible schedule.
Some days we are very busy with customers and other days not so much. I act as a teller and a customer service rep. Both areas are very demanding. As a teller I would take in cash deposits and also disperse money. I also open accounts, credit cards, and help customers with their existing accounts to make sure that they are in the best account that will make the most money for them.
Do not do it
Teller (Former Employee), Lansing, MIJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: customers
Cons: lazy managers
The only good thing I can say about PNC is that the customers are awesome!!!! Management is out for themselves. They come and go as they feel say whatever they want to say to staff ( even racist things) and are lazy. I was so happy to leave that place to start my internship.
It's a job.
Financial Services Consultant III (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 20, 2015
A decent place to work but the management needs to listen to employee concerns more often.
Energetic and positive work environment
Human Resources Consultant, Total Rewards (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 20, 2015
Great place to work.01 Philanthropic opportunities through the Grow Up Great program and many and a positive environment.
Great Work Environment
Financial Specialist (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 20, 2015
Helped to resolve customer issues and open new account. I gave recommendations to customer to better their financial situation. Helped customer investment for retirement and have peace of mind for the future.
Project work, not enough to make an opinion
IT Migration Technician (Project) (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 19, 2015
Didnt work here for long. Project work and a bland environment. People rarely talked to eachother, but thats just where I was at. This was the corporate building, not a branch.
Enjoyable Place to work, Typical Corpoate Environment
Officer, Supplier Oversight Advisor (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 19, 2015
PNC Bank is a friendly environment and offers a lot of resources to their employees. PNC University offers free training to advance your knowledge of the industry. My experience of management has been a good one. I have a manager that understands work/life balance and is in-tune with our needs as an employee. The most frustrating part of the job is the forever changing decisions of upper management. If there is a process change, it usually comes quick and without explanation.
My job was very fulfilling and I was very confident in my abilities.
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: my work was rewarding and my employees were loyal
Cons: micro management from other managers interfered with the performance of the dept.
My management skills were not forceful and I treated my employees with respect. I would not ask them to perform duties that I would not know and perform. I tried to keep a friendly but business like atmosphere in my department.
My employees respected me and always gave me an above average rating.
Awesome bank
Financial Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Passaic, NJJanuary 18, 2015
Great place to work for. A lot of potential for growth. No micro-managing at this place. Freedom to explore your talents
Fun working place to be
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Washington Township, NJJanuary 17, 2015
assisted customers with daily transactions, withdraws, transfers
Good Job/Bad Management
Teller (Former Employee), Uniontown PAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: banker's hours
Cons: mental stress
The job itself was good with okay benefits and pay. The management wasn't very fair however and you would get in trouble for mistakes you didn't make. It seems like they're moving towards eliminating tellers altogether as a company and a lot of their competitors pay more.
Good company to start in banking.
Financial Service Consultant (Current Employee), North CarolinaJanuary 15, 2015
This is a good company to work for and get started in banking.
Very Good
Business Banking Officer (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAJanuary 15, 2015
Worked for this company for 3 years, Very good management team at the time.

1 2 3 4 5

About PNC Bank

Achievement with a purpose. At PNC, we believe that everyone has the potential to achieve great things. PNC has become one – Read more