PNC Bank

PNC Bank Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good coworkers
Test Lead / Coordinator (Former Employee), PittsburghApril 1, 2013
good coworkers to work with in a team environment.

Long hours of work day
Good
Financial Specialist (Current Employee), Homer Glen, ILAugust 27, 2014
PNC Bank has been a good company to work for so far in my short time there.
My overall experience is great.
Bank Senior Mortgage Banker (Current Employee), West Harrison, NYAugust 26, 2014
PNC is great bank and I really love the culture and atmosphere and my team.
Challenging and fast paced operations environment
Commercial Loans Operation Supervisor I (Current Employee), Brecksville, OHAugust 25, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation week includeds games and prizes
Cons: lack of incentives
Service high volume and activity driven commercial loan portfolios. I enjoy working in a team oriented department. The complexity and volumes have significantly enhanced my skills in multitasking,
prioritization and organization!
New Business Development
Vice President, Sr. Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Lexington, KYAugust 25, 2014
Given opportunity to advance my sales skills in Wealth Management and Estate Planning. Enjoyed working with seasoned professionals.
Performed withdrawal and deposits for customers'. Offering bank products when beneficial for customer.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 25, 2014
Pros: fast paced. plenty of work
Cons: opportunity for promoting bank products not always present.
Accepted retail and commercial deposits. Balanced foreign currency. Promoted bank's products and services.
Low pay, terrible management
Financial Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 23, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: everything else
I wish I could say I had a great experience here, the pay is so low, others continually left to go to other banks because the pay is higher virtually everywhere. Management was terrible, possibly just my Branch I don't know.
Compensation does not equal duties
Teller (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 22, 2014
My experience is that they can not seem to keep quality people because they do not compensate them enough. People are frequently moving around or leaving and they leave people thinned out without urgency to staff.

The job itself is very easy but there is A LOT to remember so theft or fraud does not happen, a lot of pressure.
Teller/Banker
Banker (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 22, 2014
I started working as part time traveling teller but fast moved into regular full time teller and then financial sales. its great company with great advancement opportunities and great co-workers.
community involvement
Teller (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 22, 2014
Pros: opened up later then most branch, and closed early
You know that feeling when the alarm clocks goes off and your like, ups!, gotta go to work. Well this work life was like refreshing every morning, willing and ready to get work started. Everyone comes to work with positive attitudes and we get straight to learning what's new, what goals are set for the day and what products do we sale today. Management – more... was on point, we all had a share in lobby management. The hardest part about the job when you really mediate on it, would be trying to dislike my job, lol no but, to work around those who doesn't take their job seriously. The best part about my job was to learn new things everyday or every second of the day, to actually help those who need help, I loved building relationships with my customers as well as co-workers, just learning new things everyday was an enjoyment. – less
Excellent leadership and good products
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee), Plantation, FlAugust 22, 2014
Pros: good programs
Cons: lack of products
In despite to be new in the South Florida Market. PNC is active in the lending arena, in despite of not providing loans for international buyers which most of the banks are not.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 20, 2014
• Cash Handling
• Opened accounts to consumers best needs
• Controlled several branch operations
• Greet Customers and also assist them with ATM transactions
Productivity is important
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Itasca, ILAugust 19, 2014
Pros: stressfull
Cons: night shift
Busy day everyday process check balancing, etc.
Great people to work with.
The best company
Teller Supervisor/Financial Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 16, 2014
Overall this company is great. The employee relations, customer care, job security and advancement are phenomenal.
Constant Change
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 15, 2014
This bank is exciting and ever growing. My compliance foundation was built with this company, and its a pretty solid foundation.
nice place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 13, 2014
nice friendly people always learning new things staff very informatative
I am a teller/customer service assoiate. There is no such thing as a typical day. I can be a teller or open new accounts and put loans on.
Teller to CSA (Current Employee), 700 Beulah Road Turtle Creek, Pa 15145August 13, 2014
A customer service associate at PNC is a true multi=tasker. There is no such thing as a typical day. I can be a teller one minute and next I am at the desk putting a loan application on for a customer. We have objectives and goals that we have to meet.
Tough to grow on and increases are not as substancial. good training
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Miami FloridaAugust 13, 2014
Tough to grow on and increases are not as substancial. good training
Great Management
Assist Customers (Current Employee), muskegon miAugust 12, 2014
Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, and payments. Answer telephone assist customers with problems or questions concerning accounts.
productive fun place to work where we form relationships with customers
Floating Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 12, 2014
productive fun place to work where we form relationships with customers. We do not just process a transaction we speak to the customers help them feel comfortable and let them know that anything that occurs in there financial life we are here to help and show them everything they need and want to know

1 2 3 4 5

About PNC Bank

Achievement with a purpose. At PNC, we believe that everyone has the potential to achieve great things. PNC has become one – Read more