Plus Associates Bookkeeping Inc. is a growing Bookkeeping Services company. We are seeking experienced professional Bookkeepersfor full-time and par-time positions.
The Bookkeeper will provide a range of outsourced bookkeeping services both in-house and at the client’s offices.
About the Roll
- Bookkeeping to trial balance, including accounts payable, bank reconciliations, cheque runs, and account analysis
- Preparation of client payroll using internet based payroll service providers (Telpay, Ceridian and ADP)
- Preparation of year end files for accountants
- Preparation of regulatory forms (T4, T5, HST, EHT & WSIB)
- Drafting correspondence related to client engagements
- College level Accounting or Business Diploma or equivalent education and experience
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS of full cycle bookkeeping experience, including payroll administration
- MUST BE AN EXPERT in QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, Word and Excel, and highly computer literate
- Knowledge of PC Law, Caseware/Caseview and Tax Preparation is an asset
- Highly organized with exceptional planning, prioritizing and task management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential to this role
- You must have your own car and be willing to travel
If you are interested in being a part of a great team in a growing company, please forward your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: careers#plusassociates.ca
No phone calls please.
We would like to thank all interested candidates, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 9 months ago