Result oriented company with a high turnover rate.
Pros: located in the eaton centre
Cons: low recognition for hard work or job well done
- Typical day is spend processing request into SAP, managing incidents and communicating with internal clients.
- Learned to be more result oriented, manage and train small teams as well as expanded my SAP knowledge
- Most coworkers are pleasant and friendly but everyone is busy working hard so socialization with others outside your team/department – more... is very low
- Hardest part of the job is dealing with unrealistic deadlines with little help or support
- The most enjoyable past of the job is having that sense of accomplishment and satisfaction when you complete a task or project ahead of schedule as well as when the client recognizes the hard work you done. – less