We have one open position for a Mail Administrator job in Waterloo, ON with our client, a large financial and insurance company in the region. The Mail Administrator will be responsible for the operation of the main mail distribution centers for our client’s head office. Anticipated start date for this position is November 7th, 2013. Pay rate for this position is $10.92 per hour including vacation pay. Hours of operation are 8:00AM to 4:30PM.
Mail Administrator Job Responsibilities Include:
- Receiving, sorting and delivering incoming mail while meeting service level requirements
- Scanning documents
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Critical attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of mail metering equipment and courier tracking systems
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
If you are interested in this Mail Administrator job or other job opportunities available through Adecco, please submit your application today at www.adecco.ca.
Why Adecco? Ask us about our employee benefits.