PLD Promotions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing people, long hours, poor pay.
Entry level (Former Employee), Windsor ontarioMarch 29, 2015
Pros: People, great boss.
Cons: Long hours, commission pay, not worth the time put in.
The job itself is nothing to complain about. So long as you can keep a good attitude and don't mind working 10 or more hour days for commission based salary. The hardest part was going to work and not making enough sales to cover the gas caust to get to the event (which is a very common occurrence). The people however are amazing and are the only reason the job is worth it. If you don't have any real bills to pay and think that selling very poor quality products In front of grocery stores is right for you then go for it. But if you're like the rest of us who have to put food on the table and want to actually get something for the time you put in then don't waste your time.
Productive and fun workplace
Leader (Former Employee), Windsor ,ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: bonuses, understanding boss
Cons: low sales, long hours
A typical day at PLD Promotions you would arrive at the office for 8:45am. From 8:45am-9:30am the "team" of employees met in the impact room this is where all of the training for new employees took place. Some of the leaders would train as others would get product ready for everyone's day. At 9:30am our boss would call us all to have our morning meeting in his front office as we would go over what we need to improve on and what worked from the day before. Lots of "high fives" we given at this time of day it was a very positive and energy boosting. Anyone who was a leader at this job was who the new arrivals looked up to and got trained by. We were all our own individual sales representatives. The hardest part of the job was when we would have slower days in sales. This was hard because we would have to make sure we kept a great attitude at all times. Not only trying to battle a bad day in sales but our days were also roughly 12 hours 5-6 days a week. A lot of people could not tough it out and would quit the ones who were awarded leadership were the ones who had all of the assets of the job; great attitude, worked hard, teaching skills, worked as a team, hit high sales numbers. The most enjoyable part working at PLD Promotions was all of the great employees as we all worked as a team, everyone was positive, and for the most part everyone loved coming to work because of how much fun we all had.
Great learning environment
Product distributor/ sales associate (Former Employee), hamilton ontarioSeptember 9, 2012
Pros: met amazing people
Cons: long hours
So every morning we would do training and teaching to help motivate people for there day. We traveled all over southern ontario and promoted products to people of all sorts. It was a great learning experience and opened my eyes to the world of sales and direct marketing, I love working one on one with people so that was a great aspect of this job. Took me out of my comfort zone and grew my confidence. Hardest part of the job was the long hours, no time for living.