Poorly structured company
Guest Services Officer (Former Employee) – Richmond, B.C – 1 July 2015
Where do I even begin...
1. This company does not care about their employees. They will never back their own employees up if anything happens.
2. $10.25, are you serious?!
3. Hours are stupid
4. They are not afraid to threaten you or make you cry, seen countless employees cry.
5. Superiors are very power hungry and will talk behind your back.
6. You do more than what you are paid for. (I think McDonalds treats you better, it's 10.25 with a bigger chance of advancement)
7. They do not notice the things you do for the company
8. Countless complains from customer about the company
All in all, they need to re-hire all of management, seek smarter people to lead, instead of going by who worked the longest.
Friendly co-workers, free meals