PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY!!!!
Develops, updates, analyzes and edits content and functionality for websites; integrating web initiatives into existing templates. Review and ensure websites are standards compliant for the Government of Ontario. Review and advise on current effectiveness of websites (e.g. metrics and SEO) and provide recommendations. Document best practices for ongoing maintenance of the Government of Ontario web presence.
Experience in analysis, development, design, testing and implementation of websites * Experience in accessibility testing and knowledge of accessibility principles and internationally recognized guidelines
Awareness of emerging trends and directions in web and their application within the Government framework
- Knowledge of Open Source software initiatives (e.g. Linux, WordPress, Drupal, Solr, Git, Apache) Familiarity with LAMP software stack and common variations * Experience in migrating sites among various technology platforms
- User Experience Designer Skills
- Experience in interface design and testing
- Experience designing websites for multiple languages and audiences
- Proficiency with recognized methodologies for usability testing
- Information Architect Skills * Proficiency in constructing information architecture for sites
- Experience in developing metadata templates for sites * Inventory of sites and content mapping to new templates
- Experience in migrating sites among various technology platforms
- Knowledge of business planning and websites within the OPS
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Content Management
- Detailed knowledge of the Government of Ontario web standards, governance and legislative framework
- Experience in converting variable source document formats into accessible content
- Experience to edit content
Indeed - 9 months ago
Platinum Consulting is the IT Recruiting and Project Consulting company that works for and with you. Let our expertise and dedicated highly...