Must have minimum 5 years auditing experience
Must have minimum 1 year public sector experience
Must have minimum 5 years AODA experience
- Complete between 200 and 250 General Audits and between 200 and 250 Enhanced Audits on Ministry-identified companies that have submitted Accessibility Compliance Reports on their requirements under the Customer Service Standard in Ontario; (Travel expense and accommodation to be paid).
- Work with organizations found to be non-compliant with one or more requirements during the course of the audits to develop a Return to Compliance Plan that will ensure they meet their obligations and avoid further enforcement measures;
- Complete a review of Ministry-provided materials and websites;
- Complete mandatory e-learning modules on accessibility legislation;
- Participate in a minimum of one full day of in-person training session to be provided by the Ministry;
- Conduct additional research as may be required;
- Have been formally delegated the necessary authorities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) by the relevant office holders in the Ministry.
Platinum Consulting is the IT Recruiting and Project Consulting company that works for and with you. Let our expertise and dedicated highly...