Must have minimum 5 years auditing experience
Must have minimum 1 year public sector experience
Must have minimum 5 years AODA experience
- Complete between 200 and 250 General Audits and between 200 and 250 Enhanced Audits on Ministry-identified companies that have submitted Accessibility Compliance Reports on their requirements under the Customer Service Standard in Ontario; (Travel expense and accommodation to be paid).
- Work with organizations found to be non-compliant with one or more requirements during the course of the audits to develop a Return to Compliance Plan that will ensure they meet their obligations and avoid further enforcement measures;
- Complete a review of Ministry-provided materials and websites;
- Complete mandatory e-learning modules on accessibility legislation;
- Participate in a minimum of one full day of in-person training session to be provided by the Ministry;
- Conduct additional research as may be required;
- Have been formally delegated the necessary authorities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) by the relevant office holders in the Ministry.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Platinum Consulting is the IT Recruiting and Project Consulting company that works for and with you. Let our expertise and dedicated highly...