Platinum Consultants

Platinum Consultants Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent work place,but was a temp agency
Assistant Office Administrator (Current Employee), Whitehorse, YTFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: getting to know new people
Cons: not knowing at first the staffs likes and dislikes.
This is a temp agency so I was called into a few positions. I was a administrator for each position and a typical day would consist of: Answering phones, greeting clients, processing invoices, filing, booking travel for co-workers, processing travel claims for co-workers, ordering office supplies, scanning documents for ED in Vancouver etc.
I learned – more... that each office was unique and each office staff had different dynamics and therefore needed to be changed accordingly per office. I needed to make sure that when addressing each office co-workers that I showed respect and new what they needed with what their personalities were. For example when booking a travel, what side of the seat they liked on the plane, what kind of car for rental, what hotel in what city they liked. This is what is expected of a administrator no matter what office you work in and it is expected of you to know.
Most enjoyable part of the job, was to be working. because it was a temp agency. I only worked when they called me. Sometimes it was a one day call. Sometimes it might be a week, or a month, or even a few months. I never new on day to the next. – less