Platinum Consultants Employee Review

View all Platinum Consultants reviews

Continous learning environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL28 March 2014
My current employer offers a relaxed working environment that supports each team member to reach his/her full potential. I have learned how to implement new programs which enables the company to communicate with one another daily, recently installing Remote Access and Team Viewer. We are able to conference in real time to assure that the entire team works toward the same goals. My co-worker are productive, and eager to learn, as we continue to delivery excellent customer service to our clients. The hardest part of my job I can honestly say is nothing, but the most enjoyable part of my job is complements and compensation we all receive from the owners.
Pros
Payed lunch breaks
Cons

Other Platinum Consultants Employee Reviews

Review as job seeking client
job seeking client (Former Employee) –  kelowna, bc28 January 2015
Have been called in several times over past 10 years to meet and discuss my resume with not one interview to go on. Each and every time I have had zero results and zero follow through even after I requested updates on unposted jobs discussed in initial meeting. Doubting any such jobs exist since every initial meeting with Platinum results with no word back after being told I would receive a follow up to meet with an employer. I'm not sure how they are still in business with low inventory of positions to place and no placement of talent that take the time to register and meet with them with no results. There are other agencies I will stick with that have produced results for me. As a result, will no longer respond when they reach out to meet with me.
Excellent work place,but was a temp agency
Assistant Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Whitehorse, YT27 February 2014
This is a temp agency so I was called into a few positions. I was a administrator for each position and a typical day would consist of: Answering phones, greeting clients, processing invoices, filing, booking travel for co-workers, processing travel claims for co-workers, ordering office supplies, scanning documents for ED in Vancouver etc.
I learned that each office was unique and each office staff had different dynamics and therefore needed to be changed accordingly per office. I needed to make sure that when addressing each office co-workers that I showed respect and new what they needed with what their personalities were. For example when booking a travel, what side of the seat they liked on the plane, what kind of car for rental, what hotel in what city they liked. This is what is expected of a administrator no matter what office you work in and it is expected of you to know.
Most enjoyable part of the job, was to be working. because it was a temp agency. I only worked when they called me. Sometimes it was a one day call. Sometimes it might be a week, or a month, or even a few months. I never new on day to the next.
Pros
Getting to know new people
Cons
Not knowing at first the staffs likes and dislikes.