Platinum Consultants

Platinum Consultants Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Excellent work place,but was a temp agency
Assistant Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Whitehorse, YT27 February 2014
This is a temp agency so I was called into a few positions. I was a administrator for each position and a typical day would consist of: Answering phones, greeting clients, processing invoices, filing, booking travel for co-workers, processing travel claims for co-workers, ordering office supplies, scanning documents for ED in Vancouver etc.
I learned that each office was unique and each office staff had different dynamics and therefore needed to be changed accordingly per office. I needed to make sure that when addressing each office co-workers that I showed respect and new what they needed with what their personalities were. For example when booking a travel, what side of the seat they liked on the plane, what kind of car for rental, what hotel in what city they liked. This is what is expected of a administrator no matter what office you work in and it is expected of you to know.
Most enjoyable part of the job, was to be working. because it was a temp agency. I only worked when they called me. Sometimes it was a one day call. Sometimes it might be a week, or a month, or even a few months. I never new on day to the next.
Getting to know new people
Not knowing at first the staffs likes and dislikes.