An Automotive company is seeking to hire a Quality Auditor at our Markham location. The suitable candidate must be able to work flexible hours and have extensive prior experience in the Quality Auditing role in the automotive industry. Please submit your resume and ensure contact information is on your resume.
Assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems, validating processes, providing documentation as well as managing staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to:
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Effectively interact with production teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products.
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation
- Ensure tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Persuade reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality methods.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s Quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes, and finished goods.
- Set QA compliance objectives and ensure that targets are achieved.
- Produce a part which meets or exceeds the customer’s requirements
- Initiate deviations when parts cannot be produced as per specification due to process or other incapability’s
- Correct any non-conformance issues, which have been reported
- Participate in documented Corrective Action/ Problem Resolution
- Communicate any machine instructions to operators and floaters
- Communicate all safety issues to personal
- Correct and communicate all production discrepancies and problems to the Quality Manager
- Any other duties required to maintain or to improve production, quality and maintenance
Skills and Specifications
- Communicates effectively and works well with his/her fellow Team Members.
- Practice positive reinforcement for all team members, in a manner to further develop each member.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, database entering, and overall computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Education & Experience Requirements
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in Quality Assurance in the automotive industry, preferably in injection molding
- Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturers, suppliers or distributors
- Experience in quality management systems and quality system audits
- Knowledge of ISO 9000/ TS16949