Injection Moulding company is seeking to hire Machine Operators at our Markham location. Please submit your resume if you are interested in the position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure completion of production as per work order
- Inspect product form the molding machine
- Ensure quality is maintained as per guidance.
- Notify production supervisor of any defective products
- Pack product into containers and place on skid as per work instruction
- Complete scrap and inspection documents as required
- Communicate and work with other IMO personal
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Specifications
- Communicates effectively and works well with his/her fellow Team Members.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Can lift up to 30lbs.
- Excellent attention to detail
Education & Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in the automotive industry, preferably in injection molding.
- Knowledge of TS16949/ISO 9000 is an asset
Indeed - 8 months ago
Plastic Injection Moulding Company