PLASP CHILD CARE SERVICES

PLASP CHILD CARE SERVICES Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Everyday is an extordinary challenge in learning new things.
Director at mother cabrini (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 11, 2013
Pros: a smile on a childs face
Cons: unpaid meetings
Typical day at work has its ups and downs; but the challenges of the day is what makes this job so wonderful. The job gives you the opportunity to make a childs day wonderful with all the activities and knowlegde you share.
working with School age children
Relief Staff (Current Employee), MississaugaMay 1, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: on call, or no lead time
I am doing relief work that means, I would call in every day to find out if I am working and where. I would be going into a new school and working off the schedule that the teacher as set for that week, or just supporting other staff members with the children.
Great environment in work in.
Program Supervisor (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 3, 2013
Pros: flexiable hours
Cons: lack of job security
Great place to work. You learn more about yourself everyday. Staff and children makes our days very rewarding. Seeing a child smile, or knowing that you've made their day a little better, gives you a sense of accomplishment and purpose.
Great place to work. Wonerful culture.
Program Supervisor (Current Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 13, 2012
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: too many meetings
Manage student behaviour
Collaborate with parents to provid fun, safe enviorment for student
provide snacks
supervise indoor/outdoor activities
Build postive working relationship with school stafe
A Great Experience
Volunteer (Former Employee), 71 Jane St, Toronto, ON M6S3Y3August 25, 2012
Pros: learning from the children and my coworkers
Cons: exhausting at times
Working as a volunteer for Plasp Child Care Services was a terrific experience. My coworkers were helpful, inspiring and encouraging! Volunteering in this friendly environment was a very intelligent decision of mine, and I would love to do it again! The memories and experiences I gained from Plasp will forever be cherished. I really loved interacting – more... with the children, and playing with them. As a volunteer I was responsible for managing the children. I was in charge of serving snacks, cleaning up tables and floors after snacks, interacting with them through games, and resolving certain conflicts between groups of children, as well as showing them better ways to deal with said conflicts. Being a volunteer I was not paid. – less