You will be responsible for developing business reports and query , creating automation procedures wherever possible, and working directly with the Manager of Technology who is a an expert in database.
You have excellent communication skills and you can produce very high quality results to tight deadlines while maintaining meticulous attention to detail. Knowledge of Data warehouse concepts is required.
Skills & Qualifications:
Candidate should have experience and fluency in:
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience as a SQL Server Developer (2005/2008/2012). You will have proven experience with SSRS, SSIS and TSQL.
- Current T-SQL functionality (2008/2012) including CROSS APPLY, windowing functions, CTEs, etc.
- Designing new OLTP databases (both normalized and dimensional) specifically tuned for periodic ETL workflows and web/reporting applications
- Writing, testing, debugging and deploying SQLCLR code
- SQL XML, including FOR XML, shredding, transformations and FLWOR statements
- RegEx parsing and transformations
- Unit testing strategies for SQL
- Understanding .NET applications.
Candidate should be able to:
- Develop T-SQL stored procedures and functions for both normalized and DW workflows using efficient, clean and legible set-based code
- Understand how to design code that is scalable (for increased usage or increased data size), resilient (to changes in other modules), robust (works with bad data), extensible (to new requirements), sustainable (easily understood and maintained by other developers) and legible (clean, commented, well-formatted)
- Debug and troubleshoot quickly
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
- Work well with a small team