Planet Energy is devoted to providing energy choice options that respect the world we all share. We are a leading natural gas and electricity marketer, which is licensed to provide services in Manitoba, British Columbia, Ontario, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New York. We are 100% privately owned and independent from any local utility or government. This position is available at our head office located in North York.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail oriented, works well with all departments and has excellent communication skills. You must also possess a positive attitude and bring a sense of excitement to your work.
The coordinator is responsible for overseeing multiple marketing initiatives, processes and developments from inception to completion. As part of the daily duties, the coordinator must also communicate with vendors, customers and other departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain relationships between all agencies and partners
- Speak directly with customers
- Work closely with development teams ensuring projects are completed on time
- Create, manage, maintain and edit all marketing materials, both online and in print
- Organize and attend conferences (throughout North America)
- Assist in new product development
- Research a variety of markets, energy regulations and the competitive landscape within each market
- Day to day administrative duties
- Postsecondary Diploma or Degree
- Functional knowledge and experience with Adobe Suite
- Functional knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office & Microsoft Excel/Access
- Basic webpage design and development
- Basic knowledge of social media
- Customer service and marketing experience is an asset
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- An independent, motivated person who works well with others in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational abilities and proven ability to meet strict deadlines
- Willing to go above and beyond and never states “that isn’t part of my job description”
- Willing to work longer hours
- Highly detail oriented
Email your resume and cover letter in the email address provided. The subject line of your email should read: Marketing Coordinator
We thank everyone for their interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To find out more about Planet Energy Corporation, please visit us at www.planetenergy.ca.