PlanPlus Inc. is a privately owned corporation with its Head Office located northeast of Toronto, Canada. For the past 20 years, PlanPlus Inc. has developed software tools and training for use by financial institutions, professional advisors and the consuming public to perform "personal financial and investment planning". PlanPlus has become a world-recognized firm with its groundbreaking software PlanPlus Planit and industry-leading training and service offerings. PlanPlus is being used in over 30 countries and in several languages including English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Hungarian, German, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese and more. PlanPlus offers tremendous challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Client Services representative is responsible for answering customer questions and helping to solve customer problems associated with PlanPlus' software. The selected candidate must be able to answer phones, respond to emails and chats and test PlanPlus' innovative software in both languages, English and French.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Able to speak, read and write in both French and English
- Assist with troubleshooting and problem resolution of issues
- Create and update assigned support tickets
- Complete work tasks within timeframe given
- Perform unit and system testing
- Follow escalation process in dealing with support tickets
- Be a team player and performer
- Provide input into enhancements and customer change requests
- Able to work flexible hours to support Western Canada work hours (i.e. up to 8:00 p.m. ET) and participate in 24/7 Live Chat coverage
- Complete special projects
Knowledge and Skills
- Client-facing experience
- Understanding and knowledge of financial terms (2-3 years)
- Understand of life goals as part of financial planning
- Prior experience in a software development firm would be an asset
- Experience supporting a web-based application would be an asset
- University or college education in Finance or Administration
- Financial Planning designation would be an asset
- University or college degree in Computer Science
Indeed - 5 months ago
PlanPlus Inc. is a privately owned corporation with its Head Office located northeast of Toronto, Canada. For the past 20 years, PlanPlus...