Location: Richmond, BC
The Developer/Analyst is a primary resource for the design, development, maintenance, troubleshooting, and technical support of Intranet and Extranet portal systems. This associate has a solid understanding of the technologies used by Portal Services and a general understanding of our client’s business processes.
1. Provide hands-on support.
2. Investigate and resolves production problems.
3. Make recommendations for changes and may implement agreed enhancements.
4. Work independently on the design, installation and maintenance of small or less complex projects, and/or, under general supervision, in elements of major projects.
5. Develop, executes and documents test plans to ensure quality.
6. Work under supervision and direction of more experienced associates to learn procedures and to gain technical competence.
7. May provide guidance and work direction to other associates.
8. Can provide back up support to other members of the Information Technology team.
9. Adhere to all Company and provincial Health and Safety policies.
1. Working knowledge of the relevant environment and tool set.
b. Database driven development using SQL
c. Development and support of custom SharePoint Solutions
d. Experience developing custom C# MVC Solutions would be an asset
e. Experience developing custom C# WCF Solutions would be an asset
f. Experience working with Telerik Controls and Toolsets would be an asset
2. Educational requirements
a. Post Secondary Diploma or Degree in IT Related Field
b. Relevant Software Development Training on the tools listed above
3. 3-5 years related technical experience
4. Familiar with Project Management methodologies
5. Bilingual, English and French, would be an asset.