PLAN Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great place to work.
Cable Installer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2016
Running cables at whichever site needed, basic knowledge of such tools, drills etc. Different job sites sometimes every week, co-workers are fantastic.
Great Place to Work
Expeditor - Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON17 September 2016
Very Talented Electricians !
Awesome place to work, great environment
Good Salary and Benefits and Perks

Great People who work well as a team
Thoroughly Enjoyed my time with Plan Group
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
None Really
A great place to work
Journeyman (Former Employee) –  various sites in the GTA.24 June 2016
A typical day working for Plan was a good one. I learned how to enhance my employer's relationship with the general contractor by meeting/exceeding expectations and deadlines. The management was very organized and thorough as were the majority of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job for me, was working in exposed conditions during the extreme winter of 2014-2015. The most enjoyable part of the job was the attention to logistics. there was never a time where my crew did not have the best tools and materials available, as well as access to information.
Pros
Plan was willing to do whatever it takes to make a job succeed.
Cons
no direct deposit, corrected since then.
work hard
housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON and Kitchener20 March 2016
i believe I can make a positive contribution to your company. I have extensive experience as the hotel executive housekeeper. In this position, I was responsible for establishing and implementing operational procedures, planning and scheduling activities of housekeeping, Inspection of cleaned areas, maintaining inventory of supplies, training and hiring new staffs. Ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met.
Various GTA Job sites.
Cable Installer (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON23 February 2016
Everyone is very fair and understanding.

Like any job, chemistry is an important factor on a job site.
- co-worker chemistry
- working with other trades.
Great team environment that work well together to properly complete tasks
Journeyman!Electrician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2016
A typical day at work would be installing electrical systems in large/commercial new construction projects for the leading electrical contractor in Canada.
Pros
steady work
Professional and efficient team
RTK Software Development (Current Employee) –  calgary3 June 2014
PLAN Group is a very professional group which is operated in an industry-like style. Members are supposed to strictly follow the working instructions and schedules. I learnt advanced GNSS theoretical and practical knowledge here. In my team, each person is in charge of an independent task, but I can always obtain useful information through discussing and having meetings with the others. Through this experience, I learnt how to work independently, when and how to communicate with the team members. Working with a lot experts is always motivating and giving me satisfaction after solving each technical problem.