PLAN Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A great place to work
Journeyman (Former Employee) –  various sites in the GTA.June 24, 2016
A typical day working for Plan was a good one. I learned how to enhance my employer's relationship with the general contractor by meeting/exceeding expectations and deadlines. The management was very organized and thorough as were the majority of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job for me, was working in exposed conditions during the extreme winter of 2014-2015. The most enjoyable part of the job was the attention to logistics. there was never a time where my crew did not have the best tools and materials available, as well as access to information.
Pros
Plan was willing to do whatever it takes to make a job succeed.
Cons
no direct deposit, corrected since then.
Various GTA Job sites.
Cable Installer (Current Employee) –  GTA, ONFebruary 23, 2016
Everyone is very fair and understanding.

Like any job, chemistry is an important factor on a job site.
- co-worker chemistry
- working with other trades.
Great team environment that work well together to properly complete tasks
Journeyman!Electrician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 10, 2016
A typical day at work would be installing electrical systems in large/commercial new construction projects for the leading electrical contractor in Canada.
Pros
steady work
Professional and efficient team
RTK Software Development (Current Employee) –  calgaryJune 3, 2014
PLAN Group is a very professional group which is operated in an industry-like style. Members are supposed to strictly follow the working instructions and schedules. I learnt advanced GNSS theoretical and practical knowledge here. In my team, each person is in charge of an independent task, but I can always obtain useful information through discussing and having meetings with the others. Through this experience, I learnt how to work independently, when and how to communicate with the team members. Working with a lot experts is always motivating and giving me satisfaction after solving each technical problem.