Plains Midstream Canada

Plains Midstream Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very corporate, but well structured and challenging.
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 27, 2014
During my 3 1/2 years working at Plains Midstream, I learned about what it's like to work in a very structured and defined job environment. This has both it's positives and negatives for me as I enjoyed the clearly defined expectations, but not always the anonymity that working in a large corporation can create. Overall, my more senior of roles there – more... was very challenging and helped me to grow as a better employee -- both job skills and interpersonal. Team work was a large part of coordinating work flow and excellent communication was mandatory in every aspect of the job. – less
Very Cliquey Company
Petroleum Land Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 22, 2014
I worked a contract position at Plains Midstream. The company is extremely cliquey. I felt like an outsider and as if I was in highschool again. Management was excellent on a more positive note.
Positive and Support Environment
Contract Analyst - Supply Chain Management (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 16, 2012
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: non
Plains was great to work at this past summer between semesters at University. The leadership team is very supporting growing summer and coop students as we advance through our schooling.

The culture is upbeat in a rapidly growing corporate environment. The organization goes out of its way to make the environment appealing with slurpee, nacho and popcorn – more... machines in the staff lunch room. – less
Great company with much room to grow and learn
Administrator, Trucking Department (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 2, 2012
Plains is a great company to begin a career with. They offer challenging roles with room for advancement. It offers a great learning environment, with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Salaries are competitive, and benefits package is very good.