Placement Group People Bank Employee Review

View all Placement Group People Bank reviews

Amin. Secretary
Admin. Secretary (Former Employee) –  Downtown Toronto (Bay & Richmond)20 November 2013
During my years with the People Bank I was placed in quite a few different office environments;

I was placed in a banking environment, the Rent Review Hearing Board, which turned into a permanent position; and several other working environments. There office at the time was on Eglinton Avenue. I always found the staff at the People Bank to be amicable.

Working as a temp a typical day would change from assignment to assignment. as well as your co-workers. The hardest part would be if you were on a long term assignment and you made friends was leaving when the assignment was over.

I gained most of skills working as temp over the years as I was always going into a different environment.
Pros
Working at Dundee I learned quite a bit about commercial leasing
Cons
The working environment was not the best.

Other Placement Group People Bank Employee Reviews

Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 January 2017
The Placement Group is a brand of DGSI. I enjoyed working with my colleagues the best. The job was exciting and I was trusted to do all of their marketing initiatives.
Unethical (Talentcor)|
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Talentcor(Ottawa)6 February 2015
Liars, who say anything to get you to accept a job. Then you find they sold you down the river and all they do is stand behind a clause tucked away in a paragraph on a page of the "handbook". Unethical and destroyers of people's fincancial well-being. Do not trust these people. They do not care about you and are completely unethical. Look after yourself first.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Placement Group People Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4