Placement Group People Bank Employee Review

View all Placement Group People Bank reviews

Amin. Secretary
Admin. Secretary (Former Employee) –  Downtown Toronto (Bay & Richmond)20 November 2013
During my years with the People Bank I was placed in quite a few different office environments;

I was placed in a banking environment, the Rent Review Hearing Board, which turned into a permanent position; and several other working environments. There office at the time was on Eglinton Avenue. I always found the staff at the People Bank to be amicable.

Working as a temp a typical day would change from assignment to assignment. as well as your co-workers. The hardest part would be if you were on a long term assignment and you made friends was leaving when the assignment was over.

I gained most of skills working as temp over the years as I was always going into a different environment.
Pros
Working at Dundee I learned quite a bit about commercial leasing
Cons
The working environment was not the best.

Other Placement Group People Bank Employee Reviews

Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 January 2017
The Placement Group is a brand of DGSI. I enjoyed working with my colleagues the best. The job was exciting and I was trusted to do all of their marketing initiatives.
summary of job placement etc.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON8 December 2016
I enjoyed the learning I acquired in this job. This company was owned by 3M and they changed their name to not get caught as the pay was significantly less than their regular workers. We had no benefits or pension plan . They didnt even cover the cost of the workboots or anything else we needed to work there. The full time employees that I worked with even felt this wasn't fair as we were doing the same job as them but only receiving half the pay with no benefits. There is little to no chance of getting full time in this place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Placement Group People Bank. Our community is ready to answer.