PIZZAIOLO Employee Reviews

Great workplace and awesome manager and coworkers
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2016
• The most enjoyable part of the job is when the store is getting busy specially on weekends and customer stay happy with our service and
food.
. the hardest part is how to manage staff in pick time and be organize
Great place to work and motivating professional management
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 March 2014
The Company is so certain of their excellent work; they assure that they will meet your requirement and quality expectations. In case you unsatisfied, they will work with you until every issue is figured. I would definitely recommend this company not only for their quality work but also for the warm relationship they maintain with their clients. I am happy to be one of them.
Great team to work with a very friendly team atmosphere.
Spearhead sales, customer service, recruitment, training, marketing and inventory management initiatives.
Efficiently perform daily manager duties such as cash management, ordering, accounting, customer service issues and vendor relations. Provide top priority to quality and ensure adherence to safety and hygiene standards.
Pros
Professional Management, Flexible hours, Great Incentives.
fun but slow workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON6 June 2015
on a day to day basis it was very fun working but it can get slow and then you find yourself trying to find work for yourself to keep you busy but other than that handling customers orders all day is surprisingly fun it gives you great communication skills and shows U to always be on you best behaviour and just be nice to every one who walks into the restaurant.
Pros
more breaks because its ushally slow
Cons
rude costumers
Great employees/management, fun work environment
Pizzaiolo (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 July 2013
Performed all of the different activities in the kitchen, work hours went by slowly, mostly great people to work with, can be stressful, not for everyone
Pros
Great meal benefits everyday, great people
Cons
hours go by slowly
Very productive at work
Front Counter Helper (Former Employee) –  Toronto31 August 2015
I learned how to heat up pizzas using a big oven, I also learned how to use the cashier system. It was an amazing experience to work in a pizza shop!
Productive and fun working environment.
Counter help/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2014
During my time at pizzaiolo it has taught me extreme patience, brushed up on my memorizing and having precise cutting skills. I also learned a lot about the work that gets put into making a pizza and I applaud those who love making it on a daily basis because it is not easy to make 22+ pizzas everyday.
Pros
Laid back environment, minimal supervision and free pizza.
Laid back athmosphere
Counter Help (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2015
Great place to work. Owner of the franchise I was working is very nice and always in a great mood.
Co workers always helping around
productive place
Food service supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2015
i enjoyed working in the heart of downtown where i was a supervisor and a pizza maker of the busy location. Taste of the pizza was one of the best in town where they were selling pizza slices and full size pizza's.