PIZZAIOLO

PIZZAIOLO Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Laid back athmosphere
Counter Help (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 22, 2015
Great place to work. Owner of the franchise I was working is very nice and always in a great mood.
Co workers always helping around
productive place
Food service supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 15, 2015
i enjoyed working in the heart of downtown where i was a supervisor and a pizza maker of the busy location. Taste of the pizza was one of the best in town where they were selling pizza slices and full size pizza's.
Productive and fun working environment.
Counter help/Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 26, 2014
Pros: laid back environment, minimal supervision and free pizza.
During my time at pizzaiolo it has taught me extreme patience, brushed up on my memorizing and having precise cutting skills. I also learned a lot about the work that gets put into making a pizza and I applaud those who love making it on a daily basis because it is not easy to make 22+ pizzas everyday.
Great place to work and motivating professional management
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 15, 2014
Pros: professional management, flexible hours, great incentives.
The Company is so certain of their excellent work; they assure that they will meet your requirement and quality expectations. In case you unsatisfied, they will work with you until every issue is figured. I would definitely recommend this company not only for their quality work but also for the warm relationship they maintain with their clients. I am happy to be one of them.
Great team to work with a very friendly team atmosphere.
Spearhead sales, customer service, recruitment, training, marketing and inventory management initiatives.
Efficiently perform daily manager duties such as cash management, ordering, accounting, customer service issues and vendor relations. Provide top priority to quality and ensure adherence to safety and hygiene standards.
Great employees/management, fun work environment
Pizzaiolo (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 5, 2013
Pros: great meal benefits everyday, great people
Cons: hours go by slowly
Performed all of the different activities in the kitchen, work hours went by slowly, mostly great people to work with, can be stressful, not for everyone