Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Did not enjoyed much
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2015
Work was fine but didn't enjoyed the management, No flexibility in the work environment. Nice co workers. We had a good time working there.
Great opportunity to work from home
Pizza order taking agent (Former Employee) –  ON4 May 2015
I had great time working as order taking agent at pizza pizza .The course that was mandatory was very helpful and learning to start the job. The supervisor was ver cooperative and helpful. The hardest part was to deal with customers after 12 am shift but handled them with a lot of patience and zeal . Enjoyed taking order from customers from Canada wide.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Night shifts
Cooking
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton Ontario17 August 2015
The job as a pizza cook i would deal with customers for serving and making food. I am a certified cook. i enjoyed the part where i had to work alone no one interfere with my work . the hardest part of my job was the busy hours when it would get to busy then it would get to croweded.
Off the books, basically seen as a drone.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON24 September 2015
Worked there for 9 months, while I've been there I haven't seen a single person get an advancement, schedules were horrible and most of the people were kept off the books.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
Everything else
Amazing first job experience, it's time to find another experience.
Cashier/Server (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 September 2015
I only work once a week and I'm currently looking for more hours and a location that is near me. I been working at this location for about 4 years+ and I'm hoping to find another job that can teach me a new experience that is related to the program I am studying. I have learned how to handle customers, keeping the store clean for random checkups from head office, depositing money, depositing money at the end of my shift, food handling. My co-workers are amazing people and they are like family. The hardest part of the job is when you can't speak another language when a customer doesn't know english but I can definitely give them what they want by communicating with them through hand signs and writing it out on paper or showing them pictures of pizza and the display of what they want. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to customers especially my regular customers and seeing a smile on their face and seeing a smile on my boss's face.
Pros
My first job experience
Cons
Need more hours, far location
fast learner, reliable, good reputation, fan with basketball, table tennis
love to make pizza (Former Employee) –  windsor, tesumseh,E22 March 2015
the job will be so difficult to perform when the friend working near do not understand your need. a typical busy game day sweating the coworker beside standing and looking. the beautiful movement of the jobs are happy customers seeing that smiley face take away entire tired of the day. learning help in need is help in deed the most important part of the job if all this things can come into job then we can feel the pleasure of each workday.

I need job.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
unfriendly coworker
Productive and friendly work environment
Customer Service/ front counter (Former Employee) –  Innisfil, ON5 March 2015
A typical day at work for me involved prepping stations, folding boxes, taking orders, serving and making some foods, communicating with customers.
I learned that no matter how slow it is in a work place, there is and always will be, something to do.
The management there was ok. The manager was very flexible and generous.
My coworkers were great to get along with.
I did not find any part of the job all that difficult.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. I am a people person and enjoy interaction and socialization.
Fun WORKPLACE
Kitchen Chef (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK26 October 2015
That odd job really taught me how to earn money as starting my career in various working place as a hardworking step which almost everyone do in job markeet.
Productive and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stouffville, ON26 April 2015
This was a nice job to work at for a couple hours per week. I learned a lot about customer satisfaction here and time management. My coworkers helped me a lot and the hardest part of the job when customers were unsatisfied with some of our services and the most enjoyable part was when it was not busy and we could take our time to carry out small tasks.
Busy atmosphere !
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Store 10, Agincourt Mall25 September 2015
It is fun to work here in busy atmosphere where you deliver excellent Customer Representative service!You learn to do multi - tasking
Pros
Busy atmosphere
Cons
Don't remember any!
A typical day at Pizza Pizza
Pizza cashier/cook (Former Employee) –  Carleton Place, ON3 July 2015
A typical day at work for me at work would be busy yet fun. I learned how to handle high pressured situation and to also multitask while being focused on more than a single task at once. They were really great and fun people. We worked as a team and co-operated with each other which enhanced my individual skills to work better to become more of an asset rather than a liability. The hardest part of the job was dealing with orders coming from both the front and the back which created a lot of tension as well as pressure in the work environment but we were still able to pull through and are we were still able to keep the customers pleased with the service as well as the swiftness of which the preparation of their orders were completed in. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was to see the smiles on the customers faces when they received their orders in time.
Pros
Learned how to make pizza
Cons
There was limited work space, the store was quite small
boring place to work for long time because we don t need to keep our efforts
Retail Store Operator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON6 May 2015
i have learned lot of thing such as well communication skills, how to attract the customers,how to serve the customers, store management, stock and commissary management, friendly environment with co-workers, sending online orders to the proper location.
fast pace workplace
Cashier/server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 March 2015
> Handing currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately

> Maintaining high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast passed work times

> Assembled food orders while maintaining appropriate portion control

> Diligently restocking work stations and cases

> Resolving issues, Pleasantly and courteously interacting with customers
Pros
free lunch
customer service
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2015
The customers that we give service to are very pleasant and generous. They show full respect to the environment and community. What I have learned is fast pace work environment,handling money,cleaning the store,enjoying a great time with the customers and co-workers.
Pros
working with food
Cons
long hours standing
Energetic
Aptitude confirmée à l'aide de la bonne procédure (Current Employee) –  saint-laurent, quebec4 May 2015
I have worked in many different restaurants such as Pizza Pizza. I have also worked at the school cafeteria which I cooked every lunch hour for kids. I was an assistant manager in my first job Pizza Pizza, from this position I gained an excellent leadership and managerial skill to run the restaurant more businesslike. I am extremely organized, active, hard worker, dynamic, handy, a good communicator, and have excellent observation of what it takes to make a restaurant run well to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
I have learned quick cooking skills while I was working at Pizza Pizza which it made a huge advantage for me to apply in your job. I dealt with stress and wide range of managerial issues in order to assist the restaurant manager as soon as possible. My enclosed resume gives further details about my relevant qualifications and skills.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
No breaks
Fun and structured workplace and excellent evnironment
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Angus, ON2 November 2014
A typical day at Pizza Pizza involved me opening the store and preparing the slice display. Throughout the day I would answer phone calls, serve customers and prepare the pizzas. The management was okay but did need more structure at times. The hardest part of my job was having to work 10 hour shifts at a time. The most enjoyable part of my job was the connections I was able to make with regular customers and making the pizza.
Pros
Fun co-workers, free slice each shift
Cons
Sometimes there were no breaks
best fast food restaurant and fun with employees
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2014
Working with Pizza Pizza fast food restaurant was one of my biggest experience that i had because I work as a customer service for three years and yet still working there. My co-workers were so friendly while working as a team because when it gets busy and we start working as real teamwork in rush hour. I also handled customers during rush hours while my manager was there watching me. The most enjoyable part of the job is we work as a teamwork and have fun because as a business we want to make profits for our manager by making customers happy.
Pros
Manager do allow us to make our own food if necessary.
Cons
mostly I work 8-10 hours. I also work overtime when it get busy
A friendly and welcoming store environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 September 2014
The store environment was great to work in. The co-workers got along, helped each other out, and had a fair balance of fun and responsibility. They were great people to work with and their company was very enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was the long hours, however the benefits that followed included the company of the co-workers and small bites here and there to keep ourselves energized.
Pros
free lunches, employee company
Cons
long hours, too heated in the summer
fun co workers
cashier (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON8 September 2014
I enjoyed going to work every day. everyone was very friendly and the workplace was very clean and tidy. my co workers were very nice and we all got along very nicely. I loved taking peoples orders and I loved working as a cashier. I even liked keeping the place looking clean as always. I may say I am a neat freak. although I was okay with my job, I wanted to work somewhere else, other than a restaurant.
Pros
loved my co workers
Cons
did not want to work at a resteraunt anymore
Fun and relaxed environment with many different cultures and languages to learn.
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON6 May 2014
Nice fast pace. The restaurant experience varies with different owners. I have worked at two Pizza Pizza's. One owner takes good care of his business and has better pizza- but the owner at this other store doesn't take care of anything and has messy pizza slices on display, which are over-priced already. (If you are going to sell pizza that is over-priced, it better look nice enough for customers)
Pros
Free food and a discount on wings and things
Cons
Oven buuurn!