Pizza Pizza Limited

Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
New experience
Assistant manager (Former Employee), North York, ONNovember 19, 2012
Pros: experience in computer softwares
Cons: no pay
I got chance to develop my skills in computer entering data software, and spreadsheet. Being an assistant manager now I know hoe to be the team leader and how to get things in control at work. it was a volunteer position which I did for my job.
Positive Work Environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Ajax, ONOctober 30, 2012
Pros: get to work at own pace
Cons: repetitive
My main duty was to do the inventory counts of the entire store. This involved walking around the store and counting individual items, and tallying them up. At the end they would be entered into the commissary system. Other duties also include checking deposits, and making bank runs. Overall a positive work environment.
Good Learning Experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 27, 2012
Good place to work for, very cooperative.
Good Customer service.
learning more about customer service,protect food from contaminated and getting skills of making pizza
manager and cook at pizza-pizza (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONOctober 20, 2012
I ENJOYED TO MAKE THE PIZZA AND SERVE PEOPLE IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT, TALKING TO DIFFIRENT CULTURE AND LEARNED MORE FROM THEM
hectic but learned patience
Driver (Former Employee), Midland, ONOctober 11, 2012
Pros: good tips
Cons: lots of wear and tear on my car
There was a lot of late nights
i had to balance school and another job
management was different
i worked alone
Home based job
Service Provider & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 9, 2012
Very easy to get used to the program installed on computer. Everyday i would answer a bunch of inbound phone calls from various times and make pizza pizza orders. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to working at home because it was something new but the most enjoyable part of the job was actually getting to work from home and make your own hours.

October 15, 2012

Did u make good money? I have the chance to work from home taking orders for Pizza Pizza but I'm wondering how the pay is.....Also it's $100 for the online training...

having all your favorite food aroud yourself
CASHIER/COOK (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 3, 2012
working for especial events like : Hockey games, concert
the management is good and they understand everything
our co-workers are polite and affable
the hardest part of the job is working in very fast environment
Cashier (Current Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: workers, tips, customers
Cons: shift hours (night shifts)
The job is good when it comes to working as a team however the shifts are a lot. The night shift is from 6:00pm-3:00 am. Seeing that i am a student, it is difficult to cope with school and work. I learned many aspects concerning with work; I have worked there approximately for 2 years. Many workers come and go, because they found other jobs. I have – more... been working there since the store opened, therefore I have been working there the longest. I love the boss, he treats me as part of his family. I am looking for another job because I would like to gain more experience within the working fields. – less
Very interesting because of full cycle accounting
Contract Junior Accountant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: full cycle accounting.
Cons: no specific hours
I learnt how corporate accounting and store accounting is managed. A typical day work will be mix of accounting work, for example, AP, AR, Payroll. I learnt how accounting departments are tied in the full cycle accounting.
Busy workplace.
Host/ server (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONSeptember 10, 2012
Funny day with busy schedule. I learned customer service, making pizzas and also improved my english. good management. helping coworkers.
Pizza Pizza
Cashier (Current Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 2, 2012
Pros: free drinks.
Cons: manager.
I have had alot of problems with this job. The management is horrible. The job itself is a good fast paced job. The Owner, he doesnt really know much about what he is doing.
Work place is fun and busy
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), St. Catharines, Ontario, CanadaAugust 21, 2012
Pizza Pizza was a fun experience. The environment is busy but it is rewarding at the same time. Working with fellow employees and interacting with customers was an unforgettable experience.
Not much to say
Cashier (Former Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 5, 2012
This company is awful to work for. I truely believe that it was the management and things could have been better although my experience was not a good one.
pizza pizza
Cook & Cashier (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 30, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no benefit, temporary
love pizza, enjoyed to work with my co-workers. hardest for me was delivery. enjoyable part was eating the pizza:)
A very fun and safe enviroment.
Cashier/Cook/Shift supervisor (Former Employee), St. Catharines On.July 26, 2012
Pros: free food, boss laid back
Cons: not enough hours
a typical day at work would be making pizza, shipping out pizza for delivery, taking care of customer, and managing the store. I learned a lot about customer services. Co-workers are awesome and friendly. the hardest part of the job is being short staff. the best part of the job FREE FOOD.
Chance to meet customers from diverse community.
cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 26, 2012
Pros: free pizza and special discount.
Cons: sometimes long hours.
I worked 4 days in a week at pizza pizza,its a part time job, a typical days i had observe at work were x-mas,mother's day and 1st january but it gave me chance to do work more frequently and fast, moreover interact with alot of customers at one time.Management of my work place was superb, it was in systematic way no one can bother or face difficulty – more... to perform any kind of duty.Owner(Boss) was very nice and calm in behaviour.As far as my co-workers,it was cooperative, helping and supporting team...well there was no hardest part in my job infact i enjoyed each and every moments of my work.i enjoyed to take new customers and communicate with them and moreover satisfy their demands by serve them better pizza...Besides this it was a pizza company so I liked to eat different kind of pizza and learned how to make pizza... – less
Pizza Pizza Special Events
On-Site Manager (Current Employee), Special EventsJuly 18, 2012
Work at Special Events requires long hours which entail 15+ hour shifts.
Don't work here unless desperate.
Cashier and Pizza Cook (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 16, 2012
Pros: 15% discount while working, free uniforms.
Cons: late night work, bad management.
No offered benefits, slightly about minimum wage. Management is horrible, supervisors frequently late, absent or on a few notable occasions drunk.
The manager for the two locations is horrible, has verbally abused staff, refused advancement and threatened to fire competent staff without cause. If you are female, you will not get hired for kitchen staff, – more... only front counter.
Training is paid, uniforms are free, self respect is not.
Your availability will be ignored, and your schedule will change without acceptable warning. – less
Fast paced environment
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 4, 2012
A very fast paced environment where a team effort is always required in order to be able to serve customers to our best of our abilities providing great customer service. It is important to have people's skills and good communication as the job requires you to communicate with customers, management and co-workers throughout your shift to make sure everything – more... flows smoothly.

The hardest part of the job is that when there is no communication and co-workers don't have a good work ethic. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you build a good report with customers. – less
great owners, good work enviroment and great co-workers
Cook (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONMay 16, 2012
prepare dough and ingredients for the days work . cook different pizzas for customers order. clean kitchen at end of the night and prepare and rotate freezer and fridge for next ays use