Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive and friendly work environment
Customer Service/ front counter (Former Employee) –  Innisfil, ONMarch 5, 2015
A typical day at work for me involved prepping stations, folding boxes, taking orders, serving and making some foods, communicating with customers.
I learned that no matter how slow it is in a work place, there is and always will be, something to do.
The management there was ok. The manager was very flexible and generous.
My coworkers were great to get along with.
I did not find any part of the job all that difficult.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. I am a people person and enjoy interaction and socialization.
fast pace workplace
Cashier/server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 4, 2015
> Handing currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately

> Maintaining high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast passed work times

> Assembled food orders while maintaining appropriate portion control

> Diligently restocking work stations and cases

> Resolving issues, Pleasantly and courteously interacting with customers
Pros
free lunch
Great for a first job, not great for a second.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ONFebruary 28, 2015
This job was very experiential for me, we are just one big family well dis-functional family. I usually work the morning shifts and Friday evening shifts. Usually on a Tuesday morning I will go in count the till, turn all the heat lamps on and open the door. Then we have the school rush and well if you cannot handle this on your own well this is not the place for you. Those kids are sneaky. We had to start giving them a number for their receipts and checking them off when they got everything because they'd come back and try to get their fries, pop or dips for free by saying we didn't give it to them. And then at the end of my shift I fill out all the paper work for that time period. My co-workers are an amazing bunch, we have a tight system. I have had so many laughs with them. The cooks are hilarious guys they always love to put on hip hop music as they call it and dance, it makes the customers laugh and smile; it brings fun into the work place just so that we all have a good day. Now the hardest part of my job is well the hours and when OPG messes up a pick order and the customer is upset. I hate it when my customers are upset because when they order through our telephone center which is OPG they expect their order to have came through to us and made. If you are looking to work at Pizza Pizza and are expecting 8 hours a day and 5 shifts a week well turn around and walk the other way. I get maybe 12 hours a week if I'm lucky, I get 3 hours a day. and I get Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays off. You cannot live on this income. A tip for the wise do not go into a job thinking you  more... will be getting a lot of hours and a huge pay day every week or every two weeks because you will be leading yourself down a very sad road. I love my job don't get me wrong but I went into it thinking I was going to be getting 8 hours a day 5 shifts a week. I do have 5 shifts a week but I do not get 8 hours a day. I only have 5 shifts a week because I was promoted to senior cashier after our last senior cashier quit.
The key to a successful experience in a work place is to always keep a positive outlook and never quit when you think you do not think it is going to work. If you are going to quit make sure you secure another job before giving notice.
Pros
free slice after 4 hours of work, night shifts you get to have dance parties with the cooks
Cons
not enough hours, no benefits, you smell like a deep fryer and cannot get the smell out of your cloths
Productive day
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 25, 2015
cooking and taking care of the cash, clean and greet customers, making boxes and filling fridge. Take orders, clean doors and windows,
Pros
free lunch
Cons
overnight shifts
fun workplace
part time (Former Employee) –  gravenhurstFebruary 24, 2015
once i started working here i found out that a work place can be fun and time goes by really fast and your excited to go back to work, its always so busy but thats fine when you work with such great people.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
not enough workers
fun working with the co-workers and the work is playful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONFebruary 23, 2015
Processed cash, accepted orders, followed cleanliness standards, food quality check and learnt how to manage time. had free lunches, good management
24 hours a day job
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 23, 2015
If you value your family or your time off, this is not the place for you. Pay doesn't make up for the 80hrs a week you have to work. Being on call 24/7 can get very stressful.
Unprofessional, and unorganized
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONFebruary 15, 2015
Shifts were constantly changed without asking.
Inappropriate comments and advances from the men in the kitchen.
Was paid UNDER minimum wage, boss failed to inform the other cashiers even after another cashier brought this to his attention.
Pros
free slices
Cons
paid illegal wage
It's a fun place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONJanuary 7, 2015
- Rush Hours
- Serving Customers
A very Busy Place
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  TorontoJanuary 7, 2015
A typical day at work would be constantly making pizzas & altering to being a cashier. Through out the weekends, it is very busy for at least a non stop 5 hours. My co-workers were very friendly.
fun place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJanuary 6, 2015
always enjoyed to work there.everybody were doing theirs job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
normal hours
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and very meticulous and patient.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 2, 2015
- 5+ years of professional experience as engineer in construction sites, project management, customer support and engineer design.
- studies in Civil Engineer, SAP Supply Chain Management
Produtctive and excellent customer service.
Counter - Cashier (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONNovember 29, 2014
- Amazing and friendly co-workers
- Exciting place to be
- Excellent communication Skills
- Excellent customer service
- Various options
- Many customers provided excellent feedback
Pros
free drinks, amazing co-workers, and reliable.
Cons
evening shifts are long
Fun working environment
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONNovember 24, 2014
Pizza Pizza is a fast food restaurant that specializes in making pizzas and other foods stuffs. I worked as a sales person were i took care of customer needs with great interactive skills to provide full satisfaction. I also maintain and worked with the cash counter and helped team members in keeping the store organised and clean.
Pizza Pizza
Cashier/ Cook (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ONNovember 24, 2014
Good atmosphere, good people, better customers. I enjoyed serving the customers the most. My fellow employees were also really wonderful to work as a team with.
Busy and bad hours
Cook (Former Employee) –  North Bay ONNovember 12, 2014
Working mostly nights get to you. Can be extremely busy and stressful.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
busy bar hours
fast paced
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONNovember 5, 2014
fast paced
fun
flexible hours
great co workers
free slices
great management
Fun and structured workplace and excellent evnironment
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Angus, ONNovember 2, 2014
A typical day at Pizza Pizza involved me opening the store and preparing the slice display. Throughout the day I would answer phone calls, serve customers and prepare the pizzas. The management was okay but did need more structure at times. The hardest part of my job was having to work 10 hour shifts at a time. The most enjoyable part of my job was the connections I was able to make with regular customers and making the pizza.
Pros
fun co-workers, free slice each shift
Cons
sometimes there were no breaks
best fast food restaurant and fun with employees
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 3, 2014
Working with Pizza Pizza fast food restaurant was one of my biggest experience that i had because I work as a customer service for three years and yet still working there. My co-workers were so friendly while working as a team because when it gets busy and we start working as real teamwork in rush hour. I also handled customers during rush hours while my manager was there watching me. The most enjoyable part of the job is we work as a teamwork and have fun because as a business we want to make profits for our manager by making customers happy.
Pros
manager do allow us to make our own food if necessary.
Cons
mostly i work 8-10 hours. i also work overtime when it get busy
Enjoying of my job is always my periority!
Cashier/Counter Sales (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONSeptember 27, 2014
A typical day started for me at pizza pizza at 10:00am every day from Mondays to Fridays and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 6:00pm.
I started with cleaning the counter area and windows and then helping with kitchen staff for arranging the food and beverage boxes and then serving the customers and getting their orders one by one with pleasure.I had learned how to work in a team nicely and how important a teamwork can be and how a friendly environment is effective for my job improvement.Of course a good management is very very important to run the job smoothly.Good relationship with co-workers is as important as other factors in a teamwork and I always tried to behave friendly and politely to them.Actually the hardest part of the job was the times that some anti-disciplinary and disorders happened in the store and the long line of customers complaining about and we were in a distress situation!And most enjoyable times was the time when most of the customers were satisfied,the orders done on time and my manger smiled at me!
Pros
freelunch and coffee was available
Cons
sometimes on holidays and special events i stayed over my time up to midnights.