Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Productive and friendly work environment
Customer Service/ front counter (Former Employee) –  Innisfil, ONMarch 5, 2015
A typical day at work for me involved prepping stations, folding boxes, taking orders, serving and making some foods, communicating with customers.
I learned that no matter how slow it is in a work place, there is and always will be, something to do.
The management there was ok. The manager was very flexible and generous.
My coworkers were great to get along with.
I did not find any part of the job all that difficult.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. I am a people person and enjoy interaction and socialization.
good customer service
Cashier (Current Employee) –  MississaugaMay 3, 2015
Customer service of Pizza Pizza Ltd. is really awesome. Pizza Pizza try all its best to satisfy their customer. One day a customer had issue that she did not like the topping and she did not have enough time to stay so I convinced her personally and made her believe that we will deliver pizza to her home when it was not still our mistake as she did not like the taste of olives because she was trying them first time. And my manager appreciate my decision because sometimes if one customer is not satisfied so it creates a negative image in customers mind who are sitting their in your lobby or in others mind by negative publicity.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No break in busy hours
Get to do your own schedule
Inbound Order Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONAugust 12, 2015
This job has taught me a lot of new things eg how to manage your time, how to remain calm and be patient with customers. The most difficult thing in this job is to deal with an upset customer. The most fun thing about this job is you get to choose your own hours and make your own schedule.
Pros
Choosing your own hours
Cons
Less pay
Exhausted and tiring workplace environment due to the nature of work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, OnAugust 14, 2015
It is exhausted because employees are over loaded with work and responsibilities, and due to having scheduled less staff for one shift.

I have learned customer service skills, sales, as well as marketing skills at the same time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
always shortage of staff members
Busy atmosphere !
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Store 10, Agincourt MallSeptember 25, 2015
It is fun to work here in busy atmosphere where you deliver excellent Customer Representative service!You learn to do multi - tasking
Pros
Busy atmosphere
Cons
Don't remember any!
Fun place to work and you work from home!
Call centre - CSR (Former Employee) –  HomeSeptember 1, 2015
I enjoyed the freedom of working at home, simple call centre work.

Fun fast paced could watch Tv on mute too.

Easy software they use and simple to learn.

Plus they offer a bilingual bonus
Pros
free gift cards and staff promos
Cons
Late hours often to 3am
customer service
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 3, 2015
The customers that we give service to are very pleasant and generous. They show full respect to the environment and community. What I have learned is fast pace work environment,handling money,cleaning the store,enjoying a great time with the customers and co-workers.
Pros
working with food
Cons
long hours standing
Cooking
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton OntarioAugust 17, 2015
The job as a pizza cook i would deal with customers for serving and making food. I am a certified cook. i enjoyed the part where i had to work alone no one interfere with my work . the hardest part of my job was the busy hours when it would get to busy then it would get to croweded.
Fast paced environment and people interactive.
Server (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, ONApril 24, 2013
Enjoyed the fast paced environment, but the company lacked proper management. Quit because I was receiving less than 8 hours a week, the supervisor was screwing with my pays. I had suspicions that I was not on their payroll, and when I received my T4 the following tax season, it was recorded that I made a total of $0.01 in income tax, which was inaccurate. I worked there for 6 months, quitting because I would rather NOT work than work the 3 hours on a Saturday, in the prime time rush hour, which was a very difficult time. Work my butt off for 3 hours a week for $30 or less. Nah. I'd rather not feel like I am being used. This was the worst experience, and I hope to never get back into a work environment like Pizza, Pizza.
Pros
free lunch; friendly coworkers.
Cons
limited hours; poor managment
Good environment to work
Cashier/Front (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 14, 2014
A typical day at work was making sure the pizza was laid out at the front display and serve costumers. If you were busy you would tidy tables push in chairs & clean bathrooms. At end of shift you wipe down front display counters/tables ovens/fryers bathrooms & restocks. The management was nice they were understanding and considerate to your needs. The co-workers were friendly to talk to when there was down time and everyone worked well together. There was the odd worker who didn't like me and kept trying to not only make my work shift difficult but re-scheduled me twice resulting in termination of my position. The hardest part was maintaining rush hour and making sure all the customers were served their proper orders and we happy. I enjoyed the 1/2 off pizza discount :) I wish I could have worked longer there but sometimes it's just not meant to work out.
Pros
1/2 off discount
Cons
miscommunication
First fast food job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONOctober 18, 2013
Pizza pizza involved certain hours where you had non stop customers and other hours where you were trying to find things to do. The workers were great but the schedule was poor and hours were not very flexible nor did they end up working out. I learned how to work my first cash register and learned how to make side dishes. My co-workers were amazing and I enjoyed being on their team. The hardest part of the job was the contrast of the rush hours and the very slow hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was the free lunch! As well as just having a job. The management was awesome and the most valuable lesson I learned was that personally I shouldn't mix work and family. It can get really messy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
poor hours, not flexible, boring
Productive and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stouffville, ONApril 26, 2015
This was a nice job to work at for a couple hours per week. I learned a lot about customer satisfaction here and time management. My coworkers helped me a lot and the hardest part of the job when customers were unsatisfied with some of our services and the most enjoyable part was when it was not busy and we could take our time to carry out small tasks.
Fun, outgoing work environment
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ONApril 8, 2015
Pizza Pizza is a very good fun work environment, there is always stuff to be done whether its cooking for the customers, cleaning or stocking. The managers and co workers that I worked with were always there for you, caring and very understanding.
Pros
Cons
work being dead
boring place to work for long time because we don t need to keep our efforts
Retail Store Operator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMay 6, 2015
i have learned lot of thing such as well communication skills, how to attract the customers,how to serve the customers, store management, stock and commissary management, friendly environment with co-workers, sending online orders to the proper location.
fast learner, reliable, good reputation, fan with basketball, table tennis
love to make pizza (Former Employee) –  windsor, tesumseh,EMarch 22, 2015
the job will be so difficult to perform when the friend working near do not understand your need. a typical busy game day sweating the coworker beside standing and looking. the beautiful movement of the jobs are happy customers seeing that smiley face take away entire tired of the day. learning help in need is help in deed the most important part of the job if all this things can come into job then we can feel the pleasure of each workday.

I need job.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
unfriendly coworker
Workplace environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ONJune 4, 2015
Long hours.
Stressed work environment.
No place for growth.
Made lots of friends.
My direct supervisor, was a good role model for me.
Productive and educational experience.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Midland, ONJanuary 28, 2014
A typical day at work in Pizza Pizza included assisting customers in placing their orders, making and completing their orders, and delivering their orders to their satisfaction. I learned excellent customer service working for this company and how to work as a team. The hardest part of the job was being able to handle a large income of orders at once while meeting the time quota. Although handing large amounts of orders was the hardest part, it was also the most enjoyable part. It taught me speed, accuracy, and very fine tuned time management skills.
Pros
it was a very educational experience
Cons
unprofessional work environment
bad company
taking orders (Current Employee) –  gatineauAugust 18, 2015
i did not like working for that company clients are very bad and do not respect people for you it is very hard people change their mind alot
Fun and structured workplace and excellent evnironment
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Angus, ONNovember 2, 2014
A typical day at Pizza Pizza involved me opening the store and preparing the slice display. Throughout the day I would answer phone calls, serve customers and prepare the pizzas. The management was okay but did need more structure at times. The hardest part of my job was having to work 10 hour shifts at a time. The most enjoyable part of my job was the connections I was able to make with regular customers and making the pizza.
Pros
fun co-workers, free slice each shift
Cons
sometimes there were no breaks
Fast paced environment
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 4, 2012
A very fast paced environment where a team effort is always required in order to be able to serve customers to our best of our abilities providing great customer service. It is important to have people's skills and good communication as the job requires you to communicate with customers, management and co-workers throughout your shift to make sure everything flows smoothly.

The hardest part of the job is that when there is no communication and co-workers don't have a good work ethic. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you build a good report with customers.