Pizza Pizza Limited

Pizza Pizza Limited Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very interesting because of full cycle accounting
Contract Junior Accountant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: full cycle accounting.
Cons: no specific hours
I learnt how corporate accounting and store accounting is managed. A typical day work will be mix of accounting work, for example, AP, AR, Payroll. I learnt how accounting departments are tied in the full cycle accounting.
Busy workplace.
Host/ server (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONSeptember 10, 2012
Funny day with busy schedule. I learned customer service, making pizzas and also improved my english. good management. helping coworkers.
Pizza Pizza
Cashier (Current Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 2, 2012
Pros: free drinks.
Cons: manager.
I have had alot of problems with this job. The management is horrible. The job itself is a good fast paced job. The Owner, he doesnt really know much about what he is doing.
Work place is fun and busy
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), St. Catharines, Ontario, CanadaAugust 21, 2012
Pizza Pizza was a fun experience. The environment is busy but it is rewarding at the same time. Working with fellow employees and interacting with customers was an unforgettable experience.
Not much to say
Cashier (Former Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 5, 2012
This company is awful to work for. I truely believe that it was the management and things could have been better although my experience was not a good one.
pizza pizza
Cook & Cashier (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 30, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no benefit, temporary
love pizza, enjoyed to work with my co-workers. hardest for me was delivery. enjoyable part was eating the pizza:)
A very fun and safe enviroment.
Cashier/Cook/Shift supervisor (Former Employee), St. Catharines On.July 26, 2012
Pros: free food, boss laid back
Cons: not enough hours
a typical day at work would be making pizza, shipping out pizza for delivery, taking care of customer, and managing the store. I learned a lot about customer services. Co-workers are awesome and friendly. the hardest part of the job is being short staff. the best part of the job FREE FOOD.
Chance to meet customers from diverse community.
cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 26, 2012
Pros: free pizza and special discount.
Cons: sometimes long hours.
I worked 4 days in a week at pizza pizza,its a part time job, a typical days i had observe at work were x-mas,mother's day and 1st january but it gave me chance to do work more frequently and fast, moreover interact with alot of customers at one time.Management of my work place was superb, it was in systematic way no one can bother or face difficulty – more... to perform any kind of duty.Owner(Boss) was very nice and calm in behaviour.As far as my co-workers,it was cooperative, helping and supporting team...well there was no hardest part in my job infact i enjoyed each and every moments of my work.i enjoyed to take new customers and communicate with them and moreover satisfy their demands by serve them better pizza...Besides this it was a pizza company so I liked to eat different kind of pizza and learned how to make pizza... – less
Pizza Pizza Special Events
On-Site Manager (Current Employee), Special EventsJuly 18, 2012
Work at Special Events requires long hours which entail 15+ hour shifts.
Don't work here unless desperate.
Cashier and Pizza Cook (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 16, 2012
Pros: 15% discount while working, free uniforms.
Cons: late night work, bad management.
No offered benefits, slightly about minimum wage. Management is horrible, supervisors frequently late, absent or on a few notable occasions drunk.
The manager for the two locations is horrible, has verbally abused staff, refused advancement and threatened to fire competent staff without cause. If you are female, you will not get hired for kitchen staff, – more... only front counter.
Training is paid, uniforms are free, self respect is not.
Your availability will be ignored, and your schedule will change without acceptable warning. – less
Fast paced environment
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 4, 2012
A very fast paced environment where a team effort is always required in order to be able to serve customers to our best of our abilities providing great customer service. It is important to have people's skills and good communication as the job requires you to communicate with customers, management and co-workers throughout your shift to make sure everything – more... flows smoothly.

The hardest part of the job is that when there is no communication and co-workers don't have a good work ethic. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you build a good report with customers. – less
great owners, good work enviroment and great co-workers
Cook (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONMay 16, 2012
prepare dough and ingredients for the days work . cook different pizzas for customers order. clean kitchen at end of the night and prepare and rotate freezer and fridge for next ays use
Relaxed work day but a lot of stress when busy
Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2012
Pros: free food.
Cons: lots of work with very little pay.
When I came, I would get ready and if there were no customers, there would be other things such as product replenishment.
I learned there are some people who take advantage of management's relaxed management style while other do all the work.
Management was too relaxed and didnt care about many things that are core to Pizza Pizza.
Co-workers were two – more... types, some that worked very hard while others did minimal work.
Making up for the work for other people. – less
the busy part of the job is enjoyable
Customer Service (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMay 1, 2012
I am handling a customer service.

To me, customer service in public service is the understanding that public service is essentially about meeting the societal needs of the people and letting that knowledge motivate, guide and drive every process of service delivery.

When enthusiasm, sincerity, warmth, genuine concern and the desire to help customers – more... are added to that knowledge, you get Excellent Public Service! – less
normally
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee), sudburyApril 18, 2012
tired when did closing because always overnight

finally, you can eat free pizza in here
Exciting, fun learn lots of new things shuch as making pizza and other food preparation
Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 21, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: no time to eat
I would recomend Pizza pizza to people who love to have fun and exciting experince in the food industry.Working different shifts make it more fun. Being able to prepare food and get compliments for it was amazing. The most exciting thing was when people will do anything to be able to get a free pizza for thier deliveries.
75% Delivery Business
Chef/Owner (Former Employee), BrasilFebruary 22, 2014
Management of stuff, store operation, sales and cost control
Promotions and special
Maintenance of the company's standers police.
Training and follow true.
Maintenance of sanitization standards
productive and customer oriented workplace
operation manager (Former Employee), torontoMarch 3, 2012
Pros: wide selection of menu
Cons: more hours at work
learnt great deal of customer ultimate satisfaction.
provides menu selection for everybody inspite their financial status
productive
cook and driver (Former Employee), sudbury OnatrioFebruary 16, 2012
Pros: good hours
Cons: management is so so
I like to work at food palces so i choose pizza pizza to work with but i work there for 2 years but nobody appreciate over there that thing i did not like.
No es un trabajo para quedarse
Chofer de Reparto (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMJuly 19, 2013
Traté de crecer en este trabajo, el administrador general me dio la posibilidad, pero los jefes chicos me hicieron la vida imposible para que me fuera. Esto lo supo el administrador general y no hizo nada.