Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Exhausted and tiring workplace environment due to the nature of work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, On14 August 2015
It is exhausted because employees are over loaded with work and responsibilities, and due to having scheduled less staff for one shift.

I have learned customer service skills, sales, as well as marketing skills at the same time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
always shortage of staff members
Get to do your own schedule
Inbound Order Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON12 August 2015
This job has taught me a lot of new things eg how to manage your time, how to remain calm and be patient with customers. The most difficult thing in this job is to deal with an upset customer. The most fun thing about this job is you get to choose your own hours and make your own schedule.
Pros
Choosing your own hours
Cons
Less pay
aiding me in being quick on my feet and assessing and solving a situation
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 September 2015
A typical day at work would be busy. Their is always something to do. I would do cash, help customers with any inquiries and or question. I would also stock up on anything missing whether it be it food, drinks or boxes. I would also do side orders such as chicken wings, fries, garlic bread, etc. I have leant how to have better memory now. This is because you must remember the order you placed, the pizza in the oven, who this order belongs to. you can not forget anything or else you might mess up the whole order. Management was nice although it could have been better. I had no set schedule or time, although I have asked for one multiple times. the co-workers were rude. I had a hard time communicating with them, because of their negative attitude, the hardest part of the job was dealing with the negative co-workers. the most enjoyable part was talking to friendly customers. I enjoyed meeting them
Pros
free lunches
Cons
i had no set schedule
Fun place to work and great customer service experiences
Supervisor, Health and Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON14 December 2015
Pizza Pizza is an excellent job to learn customer service skills, and food preparation skills. At this job, staff were responsible for taking orders correctly, maintaining a clean environment, filling orders as per customer's specific details, food preparation and restocking of items in the restaurant. This job in a nutshell requires multi-tasking skills in the sense one has to be able to manage taking customers orders, at the same time as cooking food. From this job experience as a supervisor, customer service, cook and health and safety representative, I was able to gain great multitasking skills and customer service skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing happy customers, whether they are regulars or new customers. The hardest part of the job was the resolution of any complaints or having to deal with product shortage. This environment requires high levels of teamwork so therefore all staff must be able to work together as a team.
Pros
free slice per shift
Cons
long hours as I worked at least 10 hour shifts.
good customer service
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga3 May 2015
Customer service of Pizza Pizza Ltd. is really awesome. Pizza Pizza try all its best to satisfy their customer. One day a customer had issue that she did not like the topping and she did not have enough time to stay so I convinced her personally and made her believe that we will deliver pizza to her home when it was not still our mistake as she did not like the taste of olives because she was trying them first time. And my manager appreciate my decision because sometimes if one customer is not satisfied so it creates a negative image in customers mind who are sitting their in your lobby or in others mind by negative publicity.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No break in busy hours
Poorly
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON28 April 2015
Pizza Pizza, My work was experience there was terrible and good at the same time , the boss wasn't pleasant to work with and my hours weren't that great. However, there were some good moments working at Pizza Pizza. The co-workers I worked for were lovely, my skills working there has improved. So I'm thankful for that. I learned Time Management better, Staying Positive in A Workplace Environment, How to be able to Stay Calm In A Busy Environment.
Pros
Enjoyed Working With My Team
Cons
Boss Was Not Pleasent To Work With
Great opportunity to work from home
Pizza order taking agent (Former Employee) –  ON4 May 2015
I had great time working as order taking agent at pizza pizza .The course that was mandatory was very helpful and learning to start the job. The supervisor was ver cooperative and helpful. The hardest part was to deal with customers after 12 am shift but handled them with a lot of patience and zeal . Enjoyed taking order from customers from Canada wide.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Night shifts
Fun place to work and you work from home!
Call centre - CSR (Former Employee) –  Home1 September 2015
I enjoyed the freedom of working at home, simple call centre work.

Fun fast paced could watch Tv on mute too.

Easy software they use and simple to learn.

Plus they offer a bilingual bonus
Pros
free gift cards and staff promos
Cons
Late hours often to 3am
fast learner, reliable, good reputation, fan with basketball, table tennis
love to make pizza (Former Employee) –  windsor, tesumseh,E22 March 2015
the job will be so difficult to perform when the friend working near do not understand your need. a typical busy game day sweating the coworker beside standing and looking. the beautiful movement of the jobs are happy customers seeing that smiley face take away entire tired of the day. learning help in need is help in deed the most important part of the job if all this things can come into job then we can feel the pleasure of each workday.

I need job.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
unfriendly coworker
Productive and friendly work environment
Customer Service/ front counter (Former Employee) –  Innisfil, ON5 March 2015
A typical day at work for me involved prepping stations, folding boxes, taking orders, serving and making some foods, communicating with customers.
I learned that no matter how slow it is in a work place, there is and always will be, something to do.
The management there was ok. The manager was very flexible and generous.
My coworkers were great to get along with.
I did not find any part of the job all that difficult.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. I am a people person and enjoy interaction and socialization.
very cold enviroment
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON15 October 2015
not very good place for work,but the team was very helpful and help me to learn, their salary is not fair comparatively with the hard work and their is no benefit .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary is very little
Part time job at the time of study
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 October 2015
Provided excellent guest service to customers purchasing pizza and offered deals and treats. Up-selling other products which aren't marketed or discounted.
Good, fast and hard job.
Customer Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2015
Good management. Nice work environment and target oriented job. Enjoyed talking to different people everyday. Improved my communication skills.
Cooking
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton Ontario17 August 2015
The job as a pizza cook i would deal with customers for serving and making food. I am a certified cook. i enjoyed the part where i had to work alone no one interfere with my work . the hardest part of my job was the busy hours when it would get to busy then it would get to croweded.
Productive and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stouffville, ON26 April 2015
This was a nice job to work at for a couple hours per week. I learned a lot about customer satisfaction here and time management. My coworkers helped me a lot and the hardest part of the job when customers were unsatisfied with some of our services and the most enjoyable part was when it was not busy and we could take our time to carry out small tasks.
Off the books, basically seen as a drone.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON24 September 2015
Worked there for 9 months, while I've been there I haven't seen a single person get an advancement, schedules were horrible and most of the people were kept off the books.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
Everything else
Did not enjoyed much
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2015
Work was fine but didn't enjoyed the management, No flexibility in the work environment. Nice co workers. We had a good time working there.
fast pace workplace
Cashier/server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 March 2015
> Handing currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately

> Maintaining high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast passed work times

> Assembled food orders while maintaining appropriate portion control

> Diligently restocking work stations and cases

> Resolving issues, Pleasantly and courteously interacting with customers
Pros
free lunch
Amazing first job experience, it's time to find another experience.
Cashier/Server (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 September 2015
I only work once a week and I'm currently looking for more hours and a location that is near me. I been working at this location for about 4 years+ and I'm hoping to find another job that can teach me a new experience that is related to the program I am studying. I have learned how to handle customers, keeping the store clean for random checkups from head office, depositing money, depositing money at the end of my shift, food handling. My co-workers are amazing people and they are like family. The hardest part of the job is when you can't speak another language when a customer doesn't know english but I can definitely give them what they want by communicating with them through hand signs and writing it out on paper or showing them pictures of pizza and the display of what they want. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to customers especially my regular customers and seeing a smile on their face and seeing a smile on my boss's face.
Pros
My first job experience
Cons
Need more hours, far location
boring place to work for long time because we don t need to keep our efforts
Retail Store Operator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON6 May 2015
i have learned lot of thing such as well communication skills, how to attract the customers,how to serve the customers, store management, stock and commissary management, friendly environment with co-workers, sending online orders to the proper location.

Pizza Pizza Limited Reviews by Location