Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Okay
Staff (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON17 May 2017
Fast paced environment, not much for work life balance, good job for a student. Low pay and varied, unpredictable hours. Heavy in the customer service area.
Customers
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON14 May 2017
Pizza pizza was my first job.
It was okay...
I was the counter person. I worked there for 3 years. I needed a job that could help me get on my feet.
It was great practise.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Wasn't for me
Not much money to be made...
Independent Service Provider (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON13 May 2017
Unless you pick up all the hours you possibly can, there is very little money to be made in this position. It is a commission based position, and you make a very small percentage of your accurate orders.
The software is downloaded onto your computer by the technical team after you finish your training, which you have to pay for ($99 that comes out of your pay).

Overall, it's an easy job, just not great money.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
low commission
Great place
Front Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON10 May 2017
The manager and his wife are super friendly! If i had the option to go back to this company i would but the hours are not accomodating to my current lifestyle.
Overall enjoyable work environment
Front Store Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON6 May 2017
I strongly enjoyed working for Pizza Pizza. The fast-paced work environment helped me thrive. I learned many applicable skills in customer service which is proven through my work.
Pros
Good team communication
I love it
Chef (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON5 May 2017
ya sums it up really, they understand that you are a student before an employer and that means a lot to me. The environment and the co worker is a big plus
Decent place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2017
Was my first place to work after moving to Canada so learnt a lot about the Canadian customer service. It also gave me time to build enough self-confidence in-order to Now call myself confident enough for any job at any location.
fun place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 May 2017
i believe that Pizza Pizza us a company need to take more attention to their worker. most of the worker need benefit, training, and increase the salary.
Pros
not allways busy.
Cons
no benefit.
Fun Place
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 May 2017
Relax environment. Multicultural and Fun place. Flexible schedule. Strict for managing time. Fast pace environment. Best place to learn strong work ethics.
hard work
Customer Service and cooking (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 April 2017
Management is very hard working and co-operating .I learned new things daily.we worked in team.Everyone work with patience . I enjoyed my work with Pizza Pizza company.
Great working environment but minimal interaction
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 April 2017
A typical weekday at pizza pizza would be quite slow and easy going however rush tends to pick up during school lunch hours. You learn how to work efficiently at a fast pace and pick up a few costumer service skills along the way.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
minimal customer interaction
Overworked, treated unfairly.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON20 April 2017
On top of the unfair/unhealthy amount of hours for a student in high school, punctuality in payment was not respected and was immediately fired after asking for Easter Sunday off from work. Despite having worked well over 40 hours a week for multiple weeks as a part-time worker, I was discarded quickly.
a fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  toronto20 April 2017
I got great customer service experiences when I worked in pizza pizza. We had a group teamwork during rash hours. I followed pizza pizza policies all the time.
secure job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON17 April 2017
100% job security, fast working environment, long hours, no benefits, too tiring, worst company policies, you have to be clean shaven , hard to get long period off.
Pros
can have free lunch
Cons
long hours less pay
bed rude workplace with poor service
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON13 April 2017
They are so rude and have the worst service ever there always dirty inside and it's just not a good place. The staff was always tired and aggravated and full of attitude..
Pros
free food
Cons
rude no good service
productive workplace
Cashier and cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 April 2017
I enjoyed working in this fast paced environment where I was able to use my interpersonal skills to adhere to group cohesion and group effectiveness when completing many tasks.
flexible for students who needs part time job
Delivery (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON10 April 2017
this job is flexible because of two reasons, first, the work time is up on my class time. another reason is the stress, because work as a delivery driver must be doing my job under high stress, because the 40 mins" for free order".
the challenges of this job is to get order from customs, this is more difficult than the restaurant server.
Very calm environment
Order Taker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 April 2017
It works perfect for my flexibility, I make my own schedule so I can be flexible for other jobs
I enjoy what I do talking to customers and helping them out as much as I can
Just not working out
Service Provider (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 April 2017
I like that I can make my own shifts and get to work from home, but they only pay you commission and when customers lie or the store makes a mistake you don't get paid for the order. There just isn't the money there was years ago it has just gotten to slow.
Pros
work from home and make your own shifts
Cons
only commision
productive qorkplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON4 April 2017
You start with minimum wage, they are understanding with your hours. Clean environment, positive attitudes all over the place. Staff is friendly. The Staff is very welcoming, and the costumers love it.