Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

i learned new skills.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 June 2016
good work place and cooperative team members. work is very easy and uniform is comfortable.proper time is given for rest.
Pros
free food to team members and give break.
Cons
nothing
time pass very fast
cashier, customer service (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 April 2016
very busy work place but learn how to handle rush hours. management always push. co-worker helpful and hardest part front busy and same time back order plus inspection.
good not great
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON3 May 2016
its not bad. management is really nice but some employees are pretty annoying, if you are just looking for a job to go to, get paid, then leave. then this is it
Fun productive work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON6 April 2016
Working long hours, preparing kitchen for opening, going on till, managing staff and paperwork and then closing kitchen at the end of the day.
Enjoyed working with the staff very much
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Petawawa Ontario15 January 2014
When i first started i was hired as just a counter person..over the years i moved up the ladder to manager. I managed Petawawa, Pembroke and the Renfrew stores as well as worked at the Smith Falls location for many years only on weekends. My co-workers i enjoyed working with at all the locations. Even made some life long friends working with this company. The hardest part was the very long hours most shifts were 10 to 12 hours and the high demand of supper rushes serving many customers and deliveries over the supper rush. When you did a great job for the company you were always rewarded, PizzaPizza being a huge sponsor of sports i was rewarded with many oppurtunities to enjoy a Senators game in Ottawa in our box seats.
Pros
advancement and the rewards for your hard work was great
Cons
very long hours
Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Maple, ON7 November 2013
I like working here but having no benefits and no further advancement is the only reason that I am looking for a new job.
Good place to get by
SHIFT WORKER (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON26 March 2016
Fast paced environment with a lot of frustration at times. Have to be organized and be a quick thinker or else a lot can go wrong.
Pros
Free Pizza!
Cons
Long hours/Fast Paced
Assistant to Franchising Vice President
Assistant to Franchising Vice President (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2014
It was a great job but horrible salary.
coworkers are what made this job fun and a great place to work.
Pros
Summer hours from July to September
Cons
Poor salary and benefits
Not the best for vehicles
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON13 October 2013
Ware and tear on your vehicle, low salary, no benefits. The hours are never the same but if youre looking for cash and a lot of gas expenses this would be the job for you. you also get free pizza slices.
Pros
free pizza
not a good place to work
Key Holder/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2015
From my experience most of the time you get hired to work under the table and you get treated like garbage. They pay you horribly and expect you to do all the work a manager does for under minimum wage. I would not recommend working for this company if you want to get paid minimum wage.
Pros
fee lunches.
Cons
Very long hours.
Pizza Pizza
Manager (Current Employee) –  74 quarry edge2 June 2016
Really good place to work, able to get as many hours as need. Fast pace and must work as a team. Cooks get paid more. Overall reall good organization to work for
Fun workplace, very flexible
Counter Staff (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON28 January 2016
The staff I worked with were very energetic, fun and easy to get along with. It was fun coming into work and I enjoyed being at work. the managers and the owners were very kind and understanding of any requests I may have had, especially when balancing another job, school, and extracurricular activities. I was mainly on cash and serving slices to customers, stocking shelves and cleaning. I also learned how to work in the kitchen and help when I was needed. The hardest part of the job would be when when a lot of people were in the store all at once or on busy nights.
Pros
Free slice, energetic workplace.
Cons
sometimes not working enough hours, slow days.
Productive with a lott fun
Volunteer Work (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 April 2016
Nice working atmosphere and love to work with the fun-loving coworkers. The management team is awesome. The cleanliness is maintained and the food is hygienic.
Good and pleasant environment to work in.
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 May 2016
Pizza pizza encourages hard working workers the more work put in the more you are recognized, this is the type of environment I enjoy and would like to work in.
Chance to meet customers from diverse community.
cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 July 2012
I worked 4 days in a week at pizza pizza,its a part time job, a typical days i had observe at work were x-mas,mother's day and 1st january but it gave me chance to do work more frequently and fast, moreover interact with alot of customers at one time.Management of my work place was superb, it was in systematic way no one can bother or face difficulty to perform any kind of duty.Owner(Boss) was very nice and calm in behaviour.As far as my co-workers,it was cooperative, helping and supporting team...well there was no hardest part in my job infact i enjoyed each and every moments of my work.i enjoyed to take new customers and communicate with them and moreover satisfy their demands by serve them better pizza...Besides this it was a pizza company so I liked to eat different kind of pizza and learned how to make pizza...
Pros
free pizza and special discount.
Cons
sometimes long hours.
good place to work fun enviroment
Supervisor/Cook (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON23 May 2016
deals rarely change, confusing for staff. 40 min or free sometimes un realistic. call center staff hard to understand.
Pros
long shifts so dont work many days
Cons
long shifts
Productive and customer friendly environment.
Operational management (Current Employee) –  L'Acadie, QC11 May 2016
I personally enjoy working in a friendly yet progressive environment, for which i had decided to work in this field. It is a fun workplace with high customer service standards.
Review Summary
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 February 2016
This is the hardest part :(
typical day st work was okay
I learned lots of new thinks
Management was excellent
My Co-workers were okay
The hardest part of the job was easy
The most enjoyable pert was very enjoyable
I will NOT include any personal ,,,,,,,,, ect
Cook (Former Employee) –  special events19 April 2016
I enjoyed working at pizza pizza, learning to deal with various customers and keeping up with a crowd was the hardest part. I learnt to use my time efficiently and always keep up with the pace, since in special events there were always over thousands of people.
Pros
good pizza
Cons
small breaks
The hardest work i did with lots of stress and least wage with no job grantee and no benefits.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 February 2016
I worked here for so long ,almost everyday.everyday. Traveled out of town but never got payed for what was promised and management was so disorganized.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Tooooo much stress and no money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

63%