Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
DELIVERY CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 October 2015
It was great to work with fast paced environment, lots of adrenaline to match the order deadlines which was 40 min. It needs great team work to handle all the orders delivered to customers.

It was 5 star overall rating until there was a conflict with upper management. Out store manager was providing performance benefits but the issues with upper managers could not be solved and the new regulations was so heavy for the wage.
Pros
Performance benefits
I have just started to work.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Ottawa South, ON12 March 2016
I am tired. I will learn everything step by step.

I cannot make any comment, because I don't know the owners very well. But they look hardworking, and sincere.
fun and a very good work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Training) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 January 2016
clean work with well kept food product and store surroundings. not very tiring or stressful. good customer service and very good food.
not a good place to work
Key Holder/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2015
From my experience most of the time you get hired to work under the table and you get treated like garbage. They pay you horribly and expect you to do all the work a manager does for under minimum wage. I would not recommend working for this company if you want to get paid minimum wage.
Pros
fee lunches.
Cons
Very long hours.
i worked on Friday, Saturday and sunday
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON25 November 2015
I have learned good communication skills,Good time management skills, Group work. I have ensured that customer orders are met on time, Interact with customers to know their requirements and needs,Manage the restaurant by solving staff issues
Productive and multi-tasking environment. High impact.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 September 2016
Working at pizza pizza was an experience to say the least. The location i was at was a very high volume location. Management was poor, and there were many times where we were left understaffed and overwhelemed. It was great in the sense that you can learn how to problem solve very well and communicate effectively with unhappy customers. The experience differs from location to location but my overall experience i would have to say was a little less than fair. 2 Stars.

I got along with most of my co-workers, they were all very nice and helpful in stressful situations. After a while they were like the "work family" everyone looked out for each other. The hardest part of the job would definitely be the feeling of being overwhelmed. I used to work nights there, I'd start at 5 and finish at 3am. The busy time is usually seasonal. Its pretty busy during the summer and simmers down in the fall and winter, after Halloween. The hardest part of working there would definitely be the feeling of being overwhelmed.

My job as the cashier didnt stay at simply taking customer orders, it extended to making all the sides for them and back orders (Delivery) as soon as possible. Some of these items include: Salads, All fried items, pastas, sandwiches, slices, chilis, poutines, and more. Often times it could get so overwhelming that we'd fall behind. We always did the best we could in a stressful situation and usually always found a solution to any problem.

**OVERALL 2 STARS**
nice place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 February 2016
I only work there mondays or sometimes they didn't gave me full hours in a week. Otherwise the management and the co-workers are very helpful.
Amazing place to work.
pizza maker (Former Employee) –  hamilton ontario8 October 2015
Weekends are the busiest days. Job is easy and i loved it. Busiest hours are between 4 pm to 11 pm. I love pizza pizza.
people were really nice over there. I learned a lot working at pizza pizza like how to deal with various customers, management, co-operation etc.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
productive and fun work place
manager (Current Employee) –  oshawa ON11 August 2015
my typical day at work was first day of work that i meet coworkers and i had challenge to learned many things in short periods. I learned daily cash out and monthly inventory and take care other workers working hours. My hardest part of that job was i got to handle the busy time with inexperience people. Most enjoyable part of that job is having party after work every weekend.
the most enjoyble part of the job
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON11 October 2015
meeting and interaction with the customers is quite enjoyable as sometimes they talk and tell us about their culture which enhance our knowledge . spending time with customers is qute enjoyable
Pros
free food
Cons
i had to stand for long hours
Exhausted and tiring workplace environment due to the nature of work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, On14 August 2015
It is exhausted because employees are over loaded with work and responsibilities, and due to having scheduled less staff for one shift.

I have learned customer service skills, sales, as well as marketing skills at the same time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
always shortage of staff members
Fun place to work and great customer service experiences
Supervisor, Health and Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON14 December 2015
Pizza Pizza is an excellent job to learn customer service skills, and food preparation skills. At this job, staff were responsible for taking orders correctly, maintaining a clean environment, filling orders as per customer's specific details, food preparation and restocking of items in the restaurant. This job in a nutshell requires multi-tasking skills in the sense one has to be able to manage taking customers orders, at the same time as cooking food. From this job experience as a supervisor, customer service, cook and health and safety representative, I was able to gain great multitasking skills and customer service skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing happy customers, whether they are regulars or new customers. The hardest part of the job was the resolution of any complaints or having to deal with product shortage. This environment requires high levels of teamwork so therefore all staff must be able to work together as a team.
Pros
free slice per shift
Cons
long hours as I worked at least 10 hour shifts.
Get to do your own schedule
Inbound Order Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON12 August 2015
This job has taught me a lot of new things eg how to manage your time, how to remain calm and be patient with customers. The most difficult thing in this job is to deal with an upset customer. The most fun thing about this job is you get to choose your own hours and make your own schedule.
Pros
Choosing your own hours
Cons
Less pay
aiding me in being quick on my feet and assessing and solving a situation
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 September 2015
A typical day at work would be busy. Their is always something to do. I would do cash, help customers with any inquiries and or question. I would also stock up on anything missing whether it be it food, drinks or boxes. I would also do side orders such as chicken wings, fries, garlic bread, etc. I have leant how to have better memory now. This is because you must remember the order you placed, the pizza in the oven, who this order belongs to. you can not forget anything or else you might mess up the whole order. Management was nice although it could have been better. I had no set schedule or time, although I have asked for one multiple times. the co-workers were rude. I had a hard time communicating with them, because of their negative attitude, the hardest part of the job was dealing with the negative co-workers. the most enjoyable part was talking to friendly customers. I enjoyed meeting them
Pros
free lunches
Cons
i had no set schedule
Fun place to work and you work from home!
Call centre - CSR (Former Employee) –  Home1 September 2015
I enjoyed the freedom of working at home, simple call centre work.

Fun fast paced could watch Tv on mute too.

Easy software they use and simple to learn.

Plus they offer a bilingual bonus
Pros
free gift cards and staff promos
Cons
Late hours often to 3am
Good, fast and hard job.
Customer Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2015
Good management. Nice work environment and target oriented job. Enjoyed talking to different people everyday. Improved my communication skills.
Part time job at the time of study
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 October 2015
Provided excellent guest service to customers purchasing pizza and offered deals and treats. Up-selling other products which aren't marketed or discounted.
very cold enviroment
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON15 October 2015
not very good place for work,but the team was very helpful and help me to learn, their salary is not fair comparatively with the hard work and their is no benefit .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary is very little
good customer service
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga3 May 2015
Customer service of Pizza Pizza Ltd. is really awesome. Pizza Pizza try all its best to satisfy their customer. One day a customer had issue that she did not like the topping and she did not have enough time to stay so I convinced her personally and made her believe that we will deliver pizza to her home when it was not still our mistake as she did not like the taste of olives because she was trying them first time. And my manager appreciate my decision because sometimes if one customer is not satisfied so it creates a negative image in customers mind who are sitting their in your lobby or in others mind by negative publicity.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No break in busy hours
Poorly
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON28 April 2015
Pizza Pizza, My work was experience there was terrible and good at the same time , the boss wasn't pleasant to work with and my hours weren't that great. However, there were some good moments working at Pizza Pizza. The co-workers I worked for were lovely, my skills working there has improved. So I'm thankful for that. I learned Time Management better, Staying Positive in A Workplace Environment, How to be able to Stay Calm In A Busy Environment.
Pros
Enjoyed Working With My Team
Cons
Boss Was Not Pleasent To Work With