Pizza Pizza Limited

Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great friendly people
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Halifax, NSApril 29, 2013
not a company you can really move up the ladder.connected to the bars downtown and open till 5 am so it can be very stressful.
Escalated Calls Supervisor (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 29, 2013
if you like to work late then this is the place for you

friendly people

very stable job
Fast paced environment and people interactive.
Server (Former Employee), Caledonia, ONApril 24, 2013
Pros: free lunch; friendly coworkers.
Cons: limited hours; poor managment
Enjoyed the fast paced environment, but the company lacked proper management. Quit because I was receiving less than 8 hours a week, the supervisor was screwing with my pays. I had suspicions that I was not on their payroll, and when I received my T4 the following tax season, it was recorded that I made a total of $0.01 in income tax, which was inaccurate. – more... I worked there for 6 months, quitting because I would rather NOT work than work the 3 hours on a Saturday, in the prime time rush hour, which was a very difficult time. Work my butt off for 3 hours a week for $30 or less. Nah. I'd rather not feel like I am being used. This was the worst experience, and I hope to never get back into a work environment like Pizza, Pizza. – less
Workdays at restaurant
Cook (Former Employee), ScarboroughApril 17, 2013
Pros: lunches and breaks were irregular
Cons: sometime we had workdays of 14 hours
my typical days at the Arafat pizza was to obtain a clean, safe and hospitality environment for guest that were visiting the restaurant, i have learned many aspects of communication with different kinds of guests who were visiting the restaurant, for instance not every guests who were visiting the restaurant came with a great mood. i was mostly in charge – more... of the restaurant where i had to manage the employees to obtain it a friendly and organized place. my coworkers and i were working as a team since we strongly believed ''that best team is better than best individual players''. the hardest part of the job sometimes according to me was the multiple pizza ovens with a temperature over 800 degree Celsius each, but after a while i got use to it. the most enjoyable part of the job was the feedback of our guest who were visiting the restaurant. i felt every motivated each time we got an positive feedback. indeed there was sometimes less positive feedback, where i always as management worked on those feedback to avoid it in the future. – less
Fun
Cashier-Front Desk (Counter Sales) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 30, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: temporary jjob
We would assist people with their choice of food they would like to have & it was fun as we meet people all from the kids to young to old age people,
a wonderful experience
Assistant Accountant and Cashier (Current Employee), chinguacousy and queens,bramptonMarch 27, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: limited experience
This was my first job in Canada.I got to learn Canadian work values and tradition here.I understood the kind of people Canada has which was multi-cultured .From the first day my boss helped me give better services to customers.He made me learn that customers are God who give business.There were some problems at beginning in understanding the requirements – more... of the customer but eventually I became the best employee.I was awarded as the best up-selling employee in Brampton. – less
Working from home is always the best
home sales (Former Employee), ontarioMarch 25, 2013
Pros: making own hours
Cons: no one to talk to. lol
i loved pizza pizza as an employer. what you worked for is what you got. working from home is fun. also getting to make up your own hours is a bonus.
got to watch the hockey games
Cook (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 25, 2013
fun place to work everybody was so nice enjoyed making pizzas
satisfactory
Sales and cook (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 21, 2013
Is kind of busy and stressful.
I was able in interact with different people from different background.
Management is satisfactory.
Some workers are friendly and some are not, people are always different.
The hardest part was i live far.
the most enjoyable part is job empowerment
Productive and lots of energy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 14, 2013
Pros: incentives and sometime free meals
Cons: long nights til 4am
A typical day is just taking pizza orders over the phone
Learned communication, people skills and customer service
Management is good to work for
Got along well with co-workers
Nothing hard
The most enjoyable is the communication
Satitisfying costumers
Phone operater (Former Employee), Smiths Falls, ONFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: long hours
Cons: short hours
Good team Sprite, Hard worker, get costumers satisfied with there order.
A work place where i learned everything i have now due to awesome management they have.
Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: free food, drinks, awesome work environment
Cons: long hours and no end time of shift.
This job requires me to perform various duties throughout day, I
learned day to day management skills. the managment here is very helpful and organized which helps staff and other managers. Due to alot of people working there there are people from different cultures which helps me learn new things from different parts of world. The hardest part is long – more... working hrs and late night shifts which leaves me with no social life and famaily life. I enjoy every single hour of this job, trying to specify something i enjoy most in this job would be hard. – less
A respect workplace
V.P. of Operations and Development Western Canada (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 14, 2013
Certainly an organization that recognizes hard work and achievement and can create a career path based on the individuals motivation to succeed.
working at pizza pizza
Customer Service (Former Employee), Ajax, ontFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: making different pizzas
Cons: managment was very disrespectful and rude
Disrespectful managment and rude, everytime I came into work I was always talked to rudely and when i was being trained I wasnt getting paid at all and they never gave me the money.
FUN workplace
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: benefits, parties
Cons: management
This is where I really learned to strive in a fast-paced work environment. I learned how to handle cash. Also learnt how to deal with customers. Management wasn't the best at first but it got better with time. This job was the perfect job for a student and the normal minimum wage but came with lots of benefits if you were doing good.
Productive place
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: not enough hours
I would usually come in, mind my own business and get straight to work. Had fun times here and depending on my co-workers. I got alot of my friends to work there so that a plus. The job was easy for the most part and break time was always the best !
Its fun to have free food and working with different people.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), MBJanuary 10, 2013
I have learnt customer representation, is great to work with whole team. The hardest part of my job is you never know that you work 12 hrs but what will you get for that. The most enjoyable part of this job is to meet the people with their ordered food when they waiting for it.
Good experience
market representative (Former Employee), etobicoke, toronto CanadaDecember 4, 2012
Pros: friendly environment with responsibility
Cons: lack of management
Deal with multicultural society in Canada was really a good experience for me.
FUN workplace and adaptive atmosphere
Cashier (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONDecember 4, 2012
I just love my job, may be because I never get bored while working . I love to help my co-workers and enjoy the team work. I always try to manage the whole store. I got so many opportunities to prove myself and by God's grace I did and got appreciation.
New experience
Assistant manager (Former Employee), North York, ONNovember 19, 2012
Pros: experience in computer softwares
Cons: no pay
I got chance to develop my skills in computer entering data software, and spreadsheet. Being an assistant manager now I know hoe to be the team leader and how to get things in control at work. it was a volunteer position which I did for my job.