Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Did not provide the opportunity to advance
Cook/Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON24 July 2017
Although Pizza Pizza allowed a moderate job work/life balance and a moderate salary, I felt that it did not provide me with a lot of opportunities to advance and achieve a higher position in the company.
Pros
great and friendly staff
Cons
the environment was overheated
nice workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Orleans, ON22 July 2017
nice place to work.
really enjoying working there.
owners of store are very nice.
friendly staff, and all staff members are very caring.
best workplace i haver ever worked
Good part time job with studies or better than any full time minimum wage job
Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 July 2017
You will be given training for a week. It seems tricky at start but its really easy when you get hold of things. You can call in sick 10 times a year(not sure though).
Pros
Very flexible schedule
Cons
Supervisor Nora
Pizza Pizza
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM18 July 2017
There were alot of benefits to this job such really flexable with my schedule and work hours were alway after noons which worked out perfectly at the time as i was in school
Pros
good tip
Fast pace environment
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 July 2017
You get to deal with at least 70 to 90 people a day, most times well above a hundred. You have to be quick on your feet and quick to learn everything because once it gets busy you will be swamped with orders.
Productive yet easygoing, with some high stress
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON5 July 2017
Overall, Pizza Pizza was an okay job. The pay was minimum wage, as to be expected for the type of work, and I was rarely worked excessively. The restaurant was however understaffed, meaning I had to skip school to help and had to stay after my shift for the shift of another who called in sick on a few occasions. The work was simple and only really stressful on busy days or when dealing with rude customers. I chose not to stay as I wanted to finish some work on my home while searching for exciting opportunities and a more satisfying, higher-paying job.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Unfulfilling work
Good Student or summer job
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON4 July 2017
Pizza Pizza is a job that is good for a student or part time job, you learn good communication with customers. Fast paced during lunch and dinner. You learn how to roll dough and math skills
reat place for a first job
Delivery Driver/ Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON1 July 2017
I stayed with this company for many years as i enjoyed the work place.

I started there at 16 and stayed on and off through out the summers in school. very good job to have as a student
Nice place
Cashier and Driver (Current Employee) –  North York, ON29 June 2017
Being at pizza pizza is really nice as in this job we get chance to meet different customers which help us in developing our communication skills. Moreover this job includes cash handling as well.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Productive and good customer service workplace
Cashier and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  1070 Major Mackenzie Drive East28 June 2017
Timeliness/punctuality
Working under pressure
multitasking
Befriending people and customers
Dealing with difficult people with productive conversation
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Low chances to get promotion
Fun, busy, consistent
Cook, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cole Harbour, NS27 June 2017
Working at Pizza Pizza, I got to learn how to make pizza and use deep fryers. Regularly check stock. Overall a great environment, everyone got along. Had to prepare food to be put on pizza.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 June 2017
Staffs are really friendly. It is always a busy day because we are working in a fast paced environment like concerts, summer events, and on the beach.
productive and fun place to work
Cashier and Cook (Current Employee) –  Pierrefonds, QC24 June 2017
very easy task a bit tiring when the place is busy but you have to be able to manage your time and always act fast without hesitation. Very good team work.
On the beach
Cook (Former Employee) –  Wasaga Beach, ON14 June 2017
Nice views when at Cash. Get to meet great people. I enjoyed the people I worked with. Got to learn new things. Management was always there to help good hours to work
Busy and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2017
People here were very nice and helpful. Store location is busy because it's downtown. Understanding and moreover are very considerate. The owner is a kind gentleman
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short shifts.
Very difficult workplace
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON6 June 2017
One of the most difficult places to work in. The environment was unstable, unsuitable, and hard to work in. The management was extremely strict, there was absolutely no flexibility, and the workers were taken advantage of. Situations were not handled accordingly and there were many issues with this workplace.
Decent minimum wage job.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 June 2017
It's a good job, learned how to deal with different issues during my shifts. Gave me an opportunity to really help others and made me feel good to solve problems for others.
Pros
Learn great customer service skills, job is ever-changing, rewarding, not repetitive, feel good helping others.
Cons
Long hours, unpredictable shifts, unhelpful supervisors, lack of support
unstable working environment
Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2017
they're very unorganized, management is doing a horrible job. lots of people are quitting. they give horrible hours, and when employees demand more hours they're threatened that they might get fired.
its was fun! highly enjoyed it
Cashier/Kitchen Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 May 2017
to be honest with everyone, I can't really provide a clear cut review but it was a great team to be on board with.
everyone around the store had a great team environment and as a new person, I felt supported on things I had done incorrectly.
a typical work day consisted on just take people's orders but I feel that this job should not have only one cashier at certain points of the day. it was incredibly overwhelming and was not an excellent learning environment at that point.
the people in the workplace would help to the best of their capabilities but, it was such a rush of workers during some points of the shifts that it caused a huge toll upon some of the workers.
but, the most enjoyable part of the job is you could get regular customers that come in and it feels like a "home type" environment and it was nice to see people come back constantly.
Pros
free lunches (one slice)
Cons
being asked to stay overtime
its eating place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  winipeg21 May 2017
its good place for work and we neend confidence and spirit for this work .we should have good attitude and smile on our face for customer.apart from this we should have good knowledge about food as well as about coustomer choice. ee should have manners and have a way tht how we can get satisfaction and happiness from our customer.
Pros
good and tasty food
Cons
no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.