Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Great place
Front Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON10 May 2017
The manager and his wife are super friendly! If i had the option to go back to this company i would but the hours are not accomodating to my current lifestyle.
Overall enjoyable work environment
Front Store Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON6 May 2017
I strongly enjoyed working for Pizza Pizza. The fast-paced work environment helped me thrive. I learned many applicable skills in customer service which is proven through my work.
Pros
Good team communication
Decent place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2017
Was my first place to work after moving to Canada so learnt a lot about the Canadian customer service. It also gave me time to build enough self-confidence in-order to Now call myself confident enough for any job at any location.
fun place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 May 2017
i believe that Pizza Pizza us a company need to take more attention to their worker. most of the worker need benefit, training, and increase the salary.
Pros
not allways busy.
Cons
no benefit.
Fun Place
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 May 2017
Relax environment. Multicultural and Fun place. Flexible schedule. Strict for managing time. Fast pace environment. Best place to learn strong work ethics.
hard work
Customer Service and cooking (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 April 2017
Management is very hard working and co-operating .I learned new things daily.we worked in team.Everyone work with patience . I enjoyed my work with Pizza Pizza company.
Overworked, treated unfairly.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON20 April 2017
On top of the unfair/unhealthy amount of hours for a student in high school, punctuality in payment was not respected and was immediately fired after asking for Easter Sunday off from work. Despite having worked well over 40 hours a week for multiple weeks as a part-time worker, I was discarded quickly.
a fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  toronto20 April 2017
I got great customer service experiences when I worked in pizza pizza. We had a group teamwork during rash hours. I followed pizza pizza policies all the time.
bed rude workplace with poor service
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON13 April 2017
They are so rude and have the worst service ever there always dirty inside and it's just not a good place. The staff was always tired and aggravated and full of attitude..
Pros
free food
Cons
rude no good service
Very calm environment
Order Taker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 April 2017
It works perfect for my flexibility, I make my own schedule so I can be flexible for other jobs
I enjoy what I do talking to customers and helping them out as much as I can
Just not working out
Service Provider (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 April 2017
I like that I can make my own shifts and get to work from home, but they only pay you commission and when customers lie or the store makes a mistake you don't get paid for the order. There just isn't the money there was years ago it has just gotten to slow.
Pros
work from home and make your own shifts
Cons
only commision
productive qorkplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON4 April 2017
You start with minimum wage, they are understanding with your hours. Clean environment, positive attitudes all over the place. Staff is friendly. The Staff is very welcoming, and the costumers love it.
Good
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Guelph on3 April 2017
I was a cook and delivery driver . I enjoyed it at first until they needed me for deliverys, which I didn't approve with because I wasn't always available with a car then .
Pros
Tips
Cons
Using a car
Comfortable and enjoying workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 March 2017
It was very good experience working at pizza pizza. The workplace environment was comfortable and enjoying. It gave me chance to directly deal with the customers and helped me to improve my communication skill.
Fun and reactive
pizza pizza (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2017
Always served customers in positive manners and solved problems. Always established a safe work place and smile at customer and be friendly with customers.
Fast pace environment
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON15 March 2017
Be sure, you know how to use some of the equipment. They will train you. Pizza pizza was a fun job for me. Very fun work environment. Pizza pizza was very flexable for availability
Pros
Free pizza slices and pop
Cons
Disrespectful workers
relaxed enviroment to work in
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greater Napanee, ON5 March 2017
the owners made it a positive environment to work in. I loved meeting and greeting the customers everyday. It was a clean friendly environment. The owners would treat us to coffee. It was a fast pace environment at times like Friday nights.
Pros
nice work enviroment
Cons
not enough hours
Fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Canada25 February 2017
Very nice place number one pizza chain in canada Canada largest pizza company and they do lot of charity for disabled children and have all kind of benefits
great work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON24 February 2017
great experience to work for fast food chain. learn value of time. manage expenditure etc. great management, great food, not expensive
hrad work
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 February 2017
although i had a great team that i worked with the management had been taking advantage of the staff, it was very transient with the employment and the team i had come to love slowly one by one left because of unfairness and lack of communication, will there i did learn a lot as far as hard work and fast pace skills, i learned to have pride for where i was working and give support where it was needed. i loved that we all could laugh even if it had been difficult working there and i still keep in touch with the friends i have made.
Pros
good hours
Cons
lack of communcation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.