Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun place to work and great customer service experiences
Supervisor, Health and Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONDecember 14, 2015
Pizza Pizza is an excellent job to learn customer service skills, and food preparation skills. At this job, staff were responsible for taking orders correctly, maintaining a clean environment, filling orders as per customer's specific details, food preparation and restocking of items in the restaurant. This job in a nutshell requires multi-tasking skills in the sense one has to be able to manage taking customers orders, at the same time as cooking food. From this job experience as a supervisor, customer service, cook and health and safety representative, I was able to gain great multitasking skills and customer service skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing happy customers, whether they are regulars or new customers. The hardest part of the job was the resolution of any complaints or having to deal with product shortage. This environment requires high levels of teamwork so therefore all staff must be able to work together as a team.
Pros
free slice per shift
Cons
long hours as I worked at least 10 hour shifts.
i worked on Friday, Saturday and sunday
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONNovember 25, 2015
I have learned good communication skills,Good time management skills, Group work. I have ensured that customer orders are met on time, Interact with customers to know their requirements and needs,Manage the restaurant by solving staff issues
Good, fast and hard job.
Customer Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 17, 2015
Good management. Nice work environment and target oriented job. Enjoyed talking to different people everyday. Improved my communication skills.
Did not enjoyed much
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2015
Work was fine but didn't enjoyed the management, No flexibility in the work environment. Nice co workers. We had a good time working there.
Fast paced environment
DELIVERY CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSOctober 29, 2015
It was great to work with fast paced environment, lots of adrenaline to match the order deadlines which was 40 min. It needs great team work to handle all the orders delivered to customers.

It was 5 star overall rating until there was a conflict with upper management. Out store manager was providing performance benefits but the issues with upper managers could not be solved and the new regulations was so heavy for the wage.
Pros
Performance benefits
Fun WORKPLACE
Kitchen Chef (Former Employee) –  Regina, SKOctober 26, 2015
That odd job really taught me how to earn money as starting my career in various working place as a hardworking step which almost everyone do in job markeet.
not a good place to work
Key Holder/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 26, 2015
From my experience most of the time you get hired to work under the table and you get treated like garbage. They pay you horribly and expect you to do all the work a manager does for under minimum wage. I would not recommend working for this company if you want to get paid minimum wage.
Pros
fee lunches.
Cons
Very long hours.
Part time job at the time of study
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 23, 2015
Provided excellent guest service to customers purchasing pizza and offered deals and treats. Up-selling other products which aren't marketed or discounted.
very cold enviroment
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 15, 2015
not very good place for work,but the team was very helpful and help me to learn, their salary is not fair comparatively with the hard work and their is no benefit .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary is very little
the most enjoyble part of the job
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONOctober 11, 2015
meeting and interaction with the customers is quite enjoyable as sometimes they talk and tell us about their culture which enhance our knowledge . spending time with customers is qute enjoyable
Pros
free food
Cons
i had to stand for long hours
Amazing place to work.
pizza maker (Former Employee) –  hamilton ontarioOctober 8, 2015
Weekends are the busiest days. Job is easy and i loved it. Busiest hours are between 4 pm to 11 pm. I love pizza pizza.
people were really nice over there. I learned a lot working at pizza pizza like how to deal with various customers, management, co-operation etc.
Pros
free pizza
Busy atmosphere !
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Store 10, Agincourt MallSeptember 25, 2015
It is fun to work here in busy atmosphere where you deliver excellent Customer Representative service!You learn to do multi - tasking
Pros
Busy atmosphere
Cons
Don't remember any!
Off the books, basically seen as a drone.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ONSeptember 24, 2015
Worked there for 9 months, while I've been there I haven't seen a single person get an advancement, schedules were horrible and most of the people were kept off the books.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
Everything else
Amazing first job experience, it's time to find another experience.
Cashier/Server (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 20, 2015
I only work once a week and I'm currently looking for more hours and a location that is near me. I been working at this location for about 4 years+ and I'm hoping to find another job that can teach me a new experience that is related to the program I am studying. I have learned how to handle customers, keeping the store clean for random checkups from head office, depositing money, depositing money at the end of my shift, food handling. My co-workers are amazing people and they are like family. The hardest part of the job is when you can't speak another language when a customer doesn't know english but I can definitely give them what they want by communicating with them through hand signs and writing it out on paper or showing them pictures of pizza and the display of what they want. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to customers especially my regular customers and seeing a smile on their face and seeing a smile on my boss's face.
Pros
My first job experience
Cons
Need more hours, far location
aiding me in being quick on my feet and assessing and solving a situation
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 20, 2015
A typical day at work would be busy. Their is always something to do. I would do cash, help customers with any inquiries and or question. I would also stock up on anything missing whether it be it food, drinks or boxes. I would also do side orders such as chicken wings, fries, garlic bread, etc. I have leant how to have better memory now. This is because you must remember the order you placed, the pizza in the oven, who this order belongs to. you can not forget anything or else you might mess up the whole order. Management was nice although it could have been better. I had no set schedule or time, although I have asked for one multiple times. the co-workers were rude. I had a hard time communicating with them, because of their negative attitude, the hardest part of the job was dealing with the negative co-workers. the most enjoyable part was talking to friendly customers. I enjoyed meeting them
Pros
free lunches
Cons
i had no set schedule
Fun place to work and you work from home!
Call centre - CSR (Former Employee) –  HomeSeptember 1, 2015
I enjoyed the freedom of working at home, simple call centre work.

Fun fast paced could watch Tv on mute too.

Easy software they use and simple to learn.

Plus they offer a bilingual bonus
Pros
free gift cards and staff promos
Cons
Late hours often to 3am
Labour intensive with extremely long summer hours but high respect for school schedules
Special Events Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONAugust 27, 2015
Working with Pizza Pizza in the shipping and receiving for Special Events department is a labour intensive job with extremely long summer hours. The pay is great because of the hours and overtime, and breaks (including lunch) are paid. Great benefits are available for full time employees.
This job pushed me to excel past limits I didn't even know I had, and taught me that I am capable of working much harder under adverse conditions than I ever imagined.
Management will push you hard, but is also very respectful of student schedules and will provide extremely flexible hours for those in school.

The promotions team (separate department) is a fantastic job that provides extremely flexible hours and a fun work environment. Travel to and from events is paid, and traveling around Ontario for work is a great way to meet people and learn about the province and many organizations.
Pros
Paid breaks, lots of overtime, flexible schedule around school
Cons
extremely long summer hours. labour intensive
bad company
taking orders (Current Employee) –  gatineauAugust 18, 2015
i did not like working for that company clients are very bad and do not respect people for you it is very hard people change their mind alot
Cooking
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton OntarioAugust 17, 2015
The job as a pizza cook i would deal with customers for serving and making food. I am a certified cook. i enjoyed the part where i had to work alone no one interfere with my work . the hardest part of my job was the busy hours when it would get to busy then it would get to croweded.
Exhausted and tiring workplace environment due to the nature of work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, OnAugust 14, 2015
It is exhausted because employees are over loaded with work and responsibilities, and due to having scheduled less staff for one shift.

I have learned customer service skills, sales, as well as marketing skills at the same time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
always shortage of staff members