Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Home based job
Service Provider & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 9, 2012
Very easy to get used to the program installed on computer. Everyday i would answer a bunch of inbound phone calls from various times and make pizza pizza orders. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to working at home because it was something new but the most enjoyable part of the job was actually getting to work from home and make your own hours.

October 15, 2012

Did u make good money? I have the chance to work from home taking orders for Pizza Pizza but I'm wondering how the pay is.....Also it's $100 for the online training...

productive and fun work place
manager (Current Employee), oshawa ONAugust 11, 2015
my typical day at work was first day of work that i meet coworkers and i had challenge to learned many things in short periods. I learned daily cash out and monthly inventory and take care other workers working hours. My hardest part of that job was i got to handle the busy time with inexperience people. Most enjoyable part of that job is having party after work every weekend.
fast pace workplace
Cashier/server (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: free lunch
> Handing currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately

> Maintaining high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast passed work times

> Assembled food orders while maintaining appropriate portion control

> Diligently restocking work stations and cases

> Resolving issues, Pleasantly and courteously interacting with customers
Positive Work Environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Ajax, ONOctober 30, 2012
Pros: get to work at own pace
Cons: repetitive
My main duty was to do the inventory counts of the entire store. This involved walking around the store and counting individual items, and tallying them up. At the end they would be entered into the commissary system. Other duties also include checking deposits, and making bank runs. Overall a positive work environment.
Good job for gaining experience in food industry.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
1. A very busy schedule almost everyday.
2. How handle store and order inventory.
3. Helping co workers with there work was also an important part of my job
4.To delivery orders on time in busy hours was the hardest part of the job
5.Friendly environment inside the store was the thing which i liked most in my job
FUN workplace
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: benefits, parties
Cons: management
This is where I really learned to strive in a fast-paced work environment. I learned how to handle cash. Also learnt how to deal with customers. Management wasn't the best at first but it got better with time. This job was the perfect job for a student and the normal minimum wage but came with lots of benefits if you were doing good.
good learning experience
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 6, 2013
Just basically run the day to day business, it was a new concept introduced then by the company"chicken chicken" learned broaster cooking of chicken, similar ro KFC. more on hands on was the challenge as a manager i have to be a cook on the line as well.
Schedule didnt work out for me.
Enjoyable part of the job was i learned deep fried cooking concept in Chicken.
Great Place to work, low pay at all levels
ESCALATED CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 13, 2014
Good management, good work place, flexible hours with a few provisions, (must be available some weekends and some closing), call center so have to deal with hostile people. Lots of opportunity for advancement, but not very big pay increases. They do have benefits for full time and part time including dental.
Productive and friendly atmosphere to work in.
SENIOR LEASE ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: friendly positive atmosphere
Cons: long commute
Pizza Pizza is a very friendly atmosphere to work in. Teamwork is very important there.

Normally I deal with Landlords, Franchisees, tenants and different departments for resolving multiple issues on a daily basis.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
A very fun and safe enviroment.
Cashier/Cook/Shift supervisor (Former Employee), St. Catharines On.July 26, 2012
Pros: free food, boss laid back
Cons: not enough hours
a typical day at work would be making pizza, shipping out pizza for delivery, taking care of customer, and managing the store. I learned a lot about customer services. Co-workers are awesome and friendly. the hardest part of the job is being short staff. the best part of the job FREE FOOD.
Productive and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee), Stouffville, ONApril 26, 2015
This was a nice job to work at for a couple hours per week. I learned a lot about customer satisfaction here and time management. My coworkers helped me a lot and the hardest part of the job when customers were unsatisfied with some of our services and the most enjoyable part was when it was not busy and we could take our time to carry out small tasks.
Great working experience as a telesales agent. Have had the opportunity of enhancing my customer service skills and conflict resolution skills.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONAugust 1, 2014
Pros: great team leaders who are very supportive.
Cons: n/a
Have enhanced my skills in the following: Great collaborator, great time management skills. Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
Fun working environment
Sales Person (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONNovember 24, 2014
Pizza Pizza is a fast food restaurant that specializes in making pizzas and other foods stuffs. I worked as a sales person were i took care of customer needs with great interactive skills to provide full satisfaction. I also maintain and worked with the cash counter and helped team members in keeping the store organised and clean.
Fast paced environment, and a lot of productiveness.
Cashier/Customer Service/Cook (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONOctober 28, 2013
Pros: sometimes i could take a break since there was not customers.
Cons: the salary was under min. wage
It was a lot of fun working there, mainly because of all the nice people. But the bad side to this was that I got paid under Min. Wage, and that I really didn't get any advantages from this job, or benefits.
Exhausted and tiring workplace environment due to the nature of work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Sudbury, OnAugust 14, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: always shortage of staff members
It is exhausted because employees are over loaded with work and responsibilities, and due to having scheduled less staff for one shift.

I have learned customer service skills, sales, as well as marketing skills at the same time.
Get to do your own schedule
Inbound Order Agent (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, ONAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Choosing your own hours
Cons: Less pay
This job has taught me a lot of new things eg how to manage your time, how to remain calm and be patient with customers. The most difficult thing in this job is to deal with an upset customer. The most fun thing about this job is you get to choose your own hours and make your own schedule.
I enjoyed working there and would like to again.
Customer Service Representative / Order Taker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2014
I worked there when they had one major call centre on Jarvis St. in Toronto. It was a great work environment and I was promoted from order taker to customer service representative fairly quickly. I would love to have the opportunity to work at the Hamilton location.
Productive and lots of energy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 14, 2013
Pros: incentives and sometime free meals
Cons: long nights til 4am
A typical day is just taking pizza orders over the phone
Learned communication, people skills and customer service
Management is good to work for
Got along well with co-workers
Nothing hard
The most enjoyable is the communication
not a good place to work
Key Holder/Supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 26, 2015
Pros: fee lunches.
Cons: Very long hours.
From my experience most of the time you get hired to work under the table and you get treated like garbage. They pay you horribly and expect you to do all the work a manager does for under minimum wage. I would not recommend working for this company if you want to get paid minimum wage.
boring place to work for long time because we don t need to keep our efforts
Retail Store Operator (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMay 6, 2015
i have learned lot of thing such as well communication skills, how to attract the customers,how to serve the customers, store management, stock and commissary management, friendly environment with co-workers, sending online orders to the proper location.