Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews in Canada

very cold enviroment
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 15, 2015
not very good place for work,but the team was very helpful and help me to learn, their salary is not fair comparatively with the hard work and their is no benefit .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary is very little
Learn to manage time and handle customers
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJanuary 14, 2016
One can trained to work in fast pace environment and can learn to mange time as have to complete order in time and deliver it. And another thing is one can able to mange all types of customers.
Pros
Free food and nice co-workers
Cons
No fix schedule
fun and a very good work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Training) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 26, 2016
clean work with well kept food product and store surroundings. not very tiring or stressful. good customer service and very good food.
Off the books, basically seen as a drone.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ONSeptember 24, 2015
Worked there for 9 months, while I've been there I haven't seen a single person get an advancement, schedules were horrible and most of the people were kept off the books.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
Everything else
Amazing first job experience, it's time to find another experience.
Cashier/Server (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 20, 2015
I only work once a week and I'm currently looking for more hours and a location that is near me. I been working at this location for about 4 years+ and I'm hoping to find another job that can teach me a new experience that is related to the program I am studying. I have learned how to handle customers, keeping the store clean for random checkups from head office, depositing money, depositing money at the end of my shift, food handling. My co-workers are amazing people and they are like family. The hardest part of the job is when you can't speak another language when a customer doesn't know english but I can definitely give them what they want by communicating with them through hand signs and writing it out on paper or showing them pictures of pizza and the display of what they want. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to customers especially my regular customers and seeing a smile on their face and seeing a smile on my boss's face.
Pros
My first job experience
Cons
Need more hours, far location
A work place where i learned everything i have now due to awesome management they have.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 21, 2013
This job requires me to perform various duties throughout day, I
learned day to day management skills. the managment here is very helpful and organized which helps staff and other managers. Due to alot of people working there there are people from different cultures which helps me learn new things from different parts of world. The hardest part is long working hrs and late night shifts which leaves me with no social life and famaily life. I enjoy every single hour of this job, trying to specify something i enjoy most in this job would be hard.
Pros
free food, drinks, awesome work environment
Cons
long hours and no end time of shift.
Don't work here unless desperate.
Cashier and Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSJuly 16, 2012
No offered benefits, slightly about minimum wage. Management is horrible, supervisors frequently late, absent or on a few notable occasions drunk.
The manager for the two locations is horrible, has verbally abused staff, refused advancement and threatened to fire competent staff without cause. If you are female, you will not get hired for kitchen staff, only front counter.
Training is paid, uniforms are free, self respect is not.
Your availability will be ignored, and your schedule will change without acceptable warning.
Pros
15% discount while working, free uniforms.
Cons
late night work, bad management.
Enjoyed working with the staff very much
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Petawawa OntarioJanuary 15, 2014
When i first started i was hired as just a counter person..over the years i moved up the ladder to manager. I managed Petawawa, Pembroke and the Renfrew stores as well as worked at the Smith Falls location for many years only on weekends. My co-workers i enjoyed working with at all the locations. Even made some life long friends working with this company. The hardest part was the very long hours most shifts were 10 to 12 hours and the high demand of supper rushes serving many customers and deliveries over the supper rush. When you did a great job for the company you were always rewarded, PizzaPizza being a huge sponsor of sports i was rewarded with many oppurtunities to enjoy a Senators game in Ottawa in our box seats.
Pros
advancement and the rewards for your hard work was great
Cons
very long hours
Chance to meet customers from diverse community.
cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 26, 2012
I worked 4 days in a week at pizza pizza,its a part time job, a typical days i had observe at work were x-mas,mother's day and 1st january but it gave me chance to do work more frequently and fast, moreover interact with alot of customers at one time.Management of my work place was superb, it was in systematic way no one can bother or face difficulty to perform any kind of duty.Owner(Boss) was very nice and calm in behaviour.As far as my co-workers,it was cooperative, helping and supporting team...well there was no hardest part in my job infact i enjoyed each and every moments of my work.i enjoyed to take new customers and communicate with them and moreover satisfy their demands by serve them better pizza...Besides this it was a pizza company so I liked to eat different kind of pizza and learned how to make pizza...
Pros
free pizza and special discount.
Cons
sometimes long hours.
A typical day at Pizza Pizza
Pizza cashier/cook (Former Employee) –  Carleton Place, ONJuly 3, 2015
A typical day at work for me at work would be busy yet fun. I learned how to handle high pressured situation and to also multitask while being focused on more than a single task at once. They were really great and fun people. We worked as a team and co-operated with each other which enhanced my individual skills to work better to become more of an asset rather than a liability. The hardest part of the job was dealing with orders coming from both the front and the back which created a lot of tension as well as pressure in the work environment but we were still able to pull through and are we were still able to keep the customers pleased with the service as well as the swiftness of which the preparation of their orders were completed in. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was to see the smiles on the customers faces when they received their orders in time.
Pros
Learned how to make pizza
Cons
There was limited work space, the store was quite small
Poorly
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ONApril 28, 2015
Pizza Pizza, My work was experience there was terrible and good at the same time , the boss wasn't pleasant to work with and my hours weren't that great. However, there were some good moments working at Pizza Pizza. The co-workers I worked for were lovely, my skills working there has improved. So I'm thankful for that. I learned Time Management better, Staying Positive in A Workplace Environment, How to be able to Stay Calm In A Busy Environment.
Pros
Enjoyed Working With My Team
Cons
Boss Was Not Pleasent To Work With
Great Place to work, low pay at all levels
ESCALATED CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMarch 13, 2014
Good management, good work place, flexible hours with a few provisions, (must be available some weekends and some closing), call center so have to deal with hostile people. Lots of opportunity for advancement, but not very big pay increases. They do have benefits for full time and part time including dental.
Productive and friendly work environment
Customer Service/ front counter (Former Employee) –  Innisfil, ONMarch 5, 2015
A typical day at work for me involved prepping stations, folding boxes, taking orders, serving and making some foods, communicating with customers.
I learned that no matter how slow it is in a work place, there is and always will be, something to do.
The management there was ok. The manager was very flexible and generous.
My coworkers were great to get along with.
I did not find any part of the job all that difficult.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. I am a people person and enjoy interaction and socialization.
A friendly and welcoming store environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 14, 2014
The store environment was great to work in. The co-workers got along, helped each other out, and had a fair balance of fun and responsibility. They were great people to work with and their company was very enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was the long hours, however the benefits that followed included the company of the co-workers and small bites here and there to keep ourselves energized.
Pros
free lunches, employee company
Cons
long hours, too heated in the summer
Part time job at the time of study
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 23, 2015
Provided excellent guest service to customers purchasing pizza and offered deals and treats. Up-selling other products which aren't marketed or discounted.
productive and fun work place
manager (Current Employee) –  oshawa ONAugust 11, 2015
my typical day at work was first day of work that i meet coworkers and i had challenge to learned many things in short periods. I learned daily cash out and monthly inventory and take care other workers working hours. My hardest part of that job was i got to handle the busy time with inexperience people. Most enjoyable part of that job is having party after work every weekend.
boring place to work for long time because we don t need to keep our efforts
Retail Store Operator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMay 6, 2015
i have learned lot of thing such as well communication skills, how to attract the customers,how to serve the customers, store management, stock and commissary management, friendly environment with co-workers, sending online orders to the proper location.
Productive and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stouffville, ONApril 26, 2015
This was a nice job to work at for a couple hours per week. I learned a lot about customer satisfaction here and time management. My coworkers helped me a lot and the hardest part of the job when customers were unsatisfied with some of our services and the most enjoyable part was when it was not busy and we could take our time to carry out small tasks.
Get to do your own schedule
Inbound Order Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONAugust 12, 2015
This job has taught me a lot of new things eg how to manage your time, how to remain calm and be patient with customers. The most difficult thing in this job is to deal with an upset customer. The most fun thing about this job is you get to choose your own hours and make your own schedule.
Pros
Choosing your own hours
Cons
Less pay
Busy atmosphere !
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Store 10, Agincourt MallSeptember 25, 2015
It is fun to work here in busy atmosphere where you deliver excellent Customer Representative service!You learn to do multi - tasking
Pros
Busy atmosphere
Cons
Don't remember any!