Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Good place to get by
SHIFT WORKER (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONMarch 26, 2016
Fast paced environment with a lot of frustration at times. Have to be organized and be a quick thinker or else a lot can go wrong.
Pros
Free Pizza!
Cons
Long hours/Fast Paced
Enjoying what I am doing, that is the most important.
Front End Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMarch 23, 2016
I have learned a hardworking skills and how to work in groups to get job done in time. I can managed the things very easily in proper way. moreover, The most important part in I am enjoying my work and love to do more hardest job in my life.
Pros
I'll become more active towards my work.
Cons
n/a
I have just started to work.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Ottawa South, ONMarch 12, 2016
I am tired. I will learn everything step by step.

I cannot make any comment, because I don't know the owners very well. But they look hardworking, and sincere.
Review Summary
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 26, 2016
This is the hardest part :(
typical day st work was okay
I learned lots of new thinks
Management was excellent
My Co-workers were okay
The hardest part of the job was easy
The most enjoyable pert was very enjoyable
I will NOT include any personal ,,,,,,,,, ect
The hardest work i did with lots of stress and least wage with no job grantee and no benefits.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 10, 2016
I worked here for so long ,almost everyday.everyday. Traveled out of town but never got payed for what was promised and management was so disorganized.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Tooooo much stress and no money
nice place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBFebruary 6, 2016
I only work there mondays or sometimes they didn't gave me full hours in a week. Otherwise the management and the co-workers are very helpful.
A typical day at work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  125 The QueenswayFebruary 1, 2016
*A typical day at work is taking peoples orders, cleaning the restaurant, cooking fried items and making pizza. Organizing and maintaining the restaurant and always making customers happy is what we do best.
*Always keep a fun, friendly environment for all management and staff. Team work is something Pizza Pizza prides themselves on.
*The hardest part of the job was the hourly wage.
*The most enjoyable part of the job was the happy friendly customers and enjoying the fun team effort of the staff.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low wages
Fun workplace, very flexible
Counter Staff (Former Employee) –  Midland, ONJanuary 28, 2016
The staff I worked with were very energetic, fun and easy to get along with. It was fun coming into work and I enjoyed being at work. the managers and the owners were very kind and understanding of any requests I may have had, especially when balancing another job, school, and extracurricular activities. I was mainly on cash and serving slices to customers, stocking shelves and cleaning. I also learned how to work in the kitchen and help when I was needed. The hardest part of the job would be when when a lot of people were in the store all at once or on busy nights.
Pros
Free slice, energetic workplace.
Cons
sometimes not working enough hours, slow days.
fun and a very good work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Training) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 26, 2016
clean work with well kept food product and store surroundings. not very tiring or stressful. good customer service and very good food.
Learn to manage time and handle customers
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJanuary 14, 2016
One can trained to work in fast pace environment and can learn to mange time as have to complete order in time and deliver it. And another thing is one can able to mange all types of customers.
Pros
Free food and nice co-workers
Cons
No fix schedule
Fun place to work and great customer service experiences
Supervisor, Health and Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONDecember 14, 2015
Pizza Pizza is an excellent job to learn customer service skills, and food preparation skills. At this job, staff were responsible for taking orders correctly, maintaining a clean environment, filling orders as per customer's specific details, food preparation and restocking of items in the restaurant. This job in a nutshell requires multi-tasking skills in the sense one has to be able to manage taking customers orders, at the same time as cooking food. From this job experience as a supervisor, customer service, cook and health and safety representative, I was able to gain great multitasking skills and customer service skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing happy customers, whether they are regulars or new customers. The hardest part of the job was the resolution of any complaints or having to deal with product shortage. This environment requires high levels of teamwork so therefore all staff must be able to work together as a team.
Pros
free slice per shift
Cons
long hours as I worked at least 10 hour shifts.
i worked on Friday, Saturday and sunday
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONNovember 25, 2015
I have learned good communication skills,Good time management skills, Group work. I have ensured that customer orders are met on time, Interact with customers to know their requirements and needs,Manage the restaurant by solving staff issues
Good, fast and hard job.
Customer Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 17, 2015
Good management. Nice work environment and target oriented job. Enjoyed talking to different people everyday. Improved my communication skills.
Did not enjoyed much
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2015
Work was fine but didn't enjoyed the management, No flexibility in the work environment. Nice co workers. We had a good time working there.
Fast paced environment
DELIVERY CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSOctober 29, 2015
It was great to work with fast paced environment, lots of adrenaline to match the order deadlines which was 40 min. It needs great team work to handle all the orders delivered to customers.

It was 5 star overall rating until there was a conflict with upper management. Out store manager was providing performance benefits but the issues with upper managers could not be solved and the new regulations was so heavy for the wage.
Pros
Performance benefits
Fun WORKPLACE
Kitchen Chef (Former Employee) –  Regina, SKOctober 26, 2015
That odd job really taught me how to earn money as starting my career in various working place as a hardworking step which almost everyone do in job markeet.
not a good place to work
Key Holder/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 26, 2015
From my experience most of the time you get hired to work under the table and you get treated like garbage. They pay you horribly and expect you to do all the work a manager does for under minimum wage. I would not recommend working for this company if you want to get paid minimum wage.
Pros
fee lunches.
Cons
Very long hours.
Part time job at the time of study
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 23, 2015
Provided excellent guest service to customers purchasing pizza and offered deals and treats. Up-selling other products which aren't marketed or discounted.
very cold enviroment
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 15, 2015
not very good place for work,but the team was very helpful and help me to learn, their salary is not fair comparatively with the hard work and their is no benefit .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary is very little
the most enjoyble part of the job
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONOctober 11, 2015
meeting and interaction with the customers is quite enjoyable as sometimes they talk and tell us about their culture which enhance our knowledge . spending time with customers is qute enjoyable
Pros
free food
Cons
i had to stand for long hours