Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

moderate workplace
Cashier / Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 24, 2016
Many job opportunities are available at this location. I learnt a little about different kind of foods and types of pizzas available. I gained experience with customer service.
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 15, 2016
communication skills, patience and problem solving abilities are required each and every day in customer service.
The most enjoyable part is It keeps me updated.
Good place to get by
SHIFT WORKER (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONMarch 26, 2016
Fast paced environment with a lot of frustration at times. Have to be organized and be a quick thinker or else a lot can go wrong.
Pros
Free Pizza!
Cons
Long hours/Fast Paced
Productive and multi-tasking environment. High impact.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 20, 2016
Working at pizza pizza was an experience to say the least. The location i was at was a very high volume location. Management was poor, and there were many times where we were left understaffed and overwhelemed. It was great in the sense that you can learn how to problem solve very well and communicate effectively with unhappy customers. The experience differs from location to location but my overall experience i would have to say was a little less than fair. 2 Stars.

I got along with most of my co-workers, they were all very nice and helpful in stressful situations. After a while they were like the "work family" everyone looked out for each other. The hardest part of the job would definitely be the feeling of being overwhelmed. I used to work nights there, I'd start at 5 and finish at 3am. The busy time is usually seasonal. Its pretty busy during the summer and simmers down in the fall and winter, after Halloween. The hardest part of working there would definitely be the feeling of being overwhelmed.

My job as the cashier didnt stay at simply taking customer orders, it extended to making all the sides for them and back orders (Delivery) as soon as possible. Some of these items include: Salads, All fried items, pastas, sandwiches, slices, chilis, poutines, and more. Often times it could get so overwhelming that we'd fall behind. We always did the best we could in a stressful situation and usually always found a solution to any problem.

**OVERALL 2 STARS**
Good work environment
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ONSeptember 14, 2016
Got along with all employees and manager was respectful good first time job in the food industry being a cashier and a pizza cook good to have this experience on my resume.
Fun and Hard
Cashier (Former Employee) –  2690 Erin Center blvd, mississaugaSeptember 4, 2016
Due to the fast paced nature of the job there are some mistakes that can't are inevitable but, you need good customer service in those positions where the store is at fault.
Pros
cheap slices
Fun place to work. Improve customer service skill.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 21, 2016
Fun workplace. Fast pace working environment. Flexible working hours. Team oriented environment. time management and customer service skill. learn how to work as a team.
Pros
meet different people from different backgrounds.
Cons
Late night work.
Fun work place
Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  Thorold, ONMay 3, 2016
Work under lot's of stress.
I learn a lot from the people i work with.And i always like to learn new things.
My co-workers were the best i ever had.
The hardest part of the job was to fire people.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to hire and train new employee.
Pros
Benefits from the work place.Clean and Safe environment
Cons
Good hours
Fun workplace, very flexible
Counter Staff (Former Employee) –  Midland, ONJanuary 28, 2016
The staff I worked with were very energetic, fun and easy to get along with. It was fun coming into work and I enjoyed being at work. the managers and the owners were very kind and understanding of any requests I may have had, especially when balancing another job, school, and extracurricular activities. I was mainly on cash and serving slices to customers, stocking shelves and cleaning. I also learned how to work in the kitchen and help when I was needed. The hardest part of the job would be when when a lot of people were in the store all at once or on busy nights.
Pros
Free slice, energetic workplace.
Cons
sometimes not working enough hours, slow days.
pizza pizza
Cashier and Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONAugust 24, 2016
great job nice people and wish i was still there
manager was nice
got a raise
cleaned a lot of stuff
i loved the food especially
Pros
Food!
Cons
coworkers don't clean much
Pizza Pizza
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ONAugust 22, 2016
I enjoyed working with people so working in customer service made that a reality. It is not very good pay but the hours are good if in fact you are a student
Productive workplace
Cook (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 27, 2016
Its always busy and i have learnt to work in a fast paced environment. I have no problem with the management and workers at all. The hardest part of the job is the heat in the kitchen lol and the most enjoyable part of the job are the summer road trips.
Very Fast Paced Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONJuly 27, 2016
Constantly on your feet attending to customers by taking orders, making their orders ready, you will come across many customers who are impatient.
Fun and friendly workplace
Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 12, 2016
Hard job but with awesome coworkers. I started like novice and I did not know how to cook pizza but everyone had patience with me and teach me wery well.
The hardest work i did with lots of stress and least wage with no job grantee and no benefits.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 10, 2016
I worked here for so long ,almost everyday.everyday. Traveled out of town but never got payed for what was promised and management was so disorganized.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Tooooo much stress and no money
Review Summary
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 26, 2016
This is the hardest part :(
typical day st work was okay
I learned lots of new thinks
Management was excellent
My Co-workers were okay
The hardest part of the job was easy
The most enjoyable pert was very enjoyable
I will NOT include any personal ,,,,,,,,, ect
i learned new skills.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 9, 2016
good work place and cooperative team members. work is very easy and uniform is comfortable.proper time is given for rest.
Pros
free food to team members and give break.
Cons
nothing
Cook (Former Employee) –  special eventsApril 19, 2016
I enjoyed working at pizza pizza, learning to deal with various customers and keeping up with a crowd was the hardest part. I learnt to use my time efficiently and always keep up with the pace, since in special events there were always over thousands of people.
Pros
good pizza
Cons
small breaks
Productive and customer friendly environment.
Operational management (Current Employee) –  L'Acadie, QCMay 11, 2016
I personally enjoy working in a friendly yet progressive environment, for which i had decided to work in this field. It is a fun workplace with high customer service standards.
Don't work here unless desperate.
Cashier and Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSJuly 16, 2012
No offered benefits, slightly about minimum wage. Management is horrible, supervisors frequently late, absent or on a few notable occasions drunk.
The manager for the two locations is horrible, has verbally abused staff, refused advancement and threatened to fire competent staff without cause. If you are female, you will not get hired for kitchen staff, only front counter.
Training is paid, uniforms are free, self respect is not.
Your availability will be ignored, and your schedule will change without acceptable warning.
Pros
15% discount while working, free uniforms.
Cons
late night work, bad management.