Pizza Pizza Limited

Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
This company is good for the students.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJune 13, 2014
Working with this company i developed my communication skills, negotiation skills. I learn the importance of punctuality at work.
best services to customers
Customer service Representative (Former Employee), toronto ONJune 6, 2014
as customer service representative i used to take the orders of customers and give them a satisfy service. by giving our best.
Fun and Productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), London, ONMay 27, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Working at Pizza Pizza is very fun because more than just a work place it feels like a family. Managers are very flexible, responsible, polite and comprehensive.
I enjoy everyday at work. I like the people that surround me, I love to interact with customers and provide help as needed.
I have learned that patience and persistence.
Working for this company – more... and for my managers has been a great experience. – less
Productuve and Fast Environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Oakville, ONMay 24, 2014
- work done quickly and neatly
- learned customer satisfaction
Fun group of guys
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), East Markham, ENGMay 21, 2014
Strong Communication skills after this experience
The importance of handling money
A great job to have if you want to balance school and work life
Order Taker (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 19, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: commissioned pay
A typical day at work is a typical day at home. You are able to work from the comfort of your own home. You can also book shifts that can accommodate your school life.
Very nice and fun place to work with, very good experience.
Cashier (Former Employee), PickeringMay 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches, long breaks
Cons: long hours, very warm
Very busy, I learned to cook pizza, cut it, put it in the oven, very well managed, my co-workers very nice, hardest part of the job was handling the store by my self, my manager and co-workers were very nice and they would joke around a lot.
Fun and relaxed environment with many different cultures and languages to learn.
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee), Guelph, ONMay 6, 2014
Pros: free food and a discount on wings and things
Cons: oven buuurn!
Nice fast pace. The restaurant experience varies with different owners. I have worked at two Pizza Pizza's. One owner takes good care of his business and has better pizza- but the owner at this other store doesn't take care of anything and has messy pizza slices on display, which are over-priced already. (If you are going to sell pizza that is over-priced, – more... it better look nice enough for customers) – less
Productive and Fun
Independent Service Worker (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 26, 2014
Gives you a chance to be apart of a family. Talk to many different people all over Canada.
Enjoyable to work at
Supervisor (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 23, 2014
Pros: fun staff
Cons: ...
Provide staff with encouragement and constructive criticism. ensure daily routines were met
temp job
Cashier (Former Employee), Lindsay, ONApril 22, 2014
Pros: discounted lunch
Cons: manager was bossy and not a good teacher
took orders, filled orders, made fries, pizza and chicken wings, cleaned dining room and bathrooms
Not the best place.
Key Holder (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 17, 2014
Pros: free food.
Cons: long hours, you get treated horrible.
Horrible training program, Management is corrupt they pay people $9 an hour under the table, Messy and force you to work no matter what is wrong with you.
Great place!
Counter Representative/Cook (Current Employee), Peterborough, ONApril 15, 2014
Pros: free pizza!
Cons: short, infrequent shifts.
Lack of hours to give out but is a friendly fun place to work. Pizza Pizza is overall a pretty fun and nice place. worth applying to.
productive and cooperative with friendly environment
delivery man and chef (Former Employee), albion rd etobicokeApril 2, 2014
i was working in a friendly environment and learned great experience as delivery man and as a chef. My supervisor was really co operative and helpful.
Good job for gaining experience in food industry.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
1. A very busy schedule almost everyday.
2. How handle store and order inventory.
3. Helping co workers with there work was also an important part of my job
4.To delivery orders on time in busy hours was the hardest part of the job
5.Friendly environment inside the store was the thing which i liked most in my job
enjoy working there
customer service (Former Employee), Hamilton ONMarch 19, 2014
taking pizza orders
all the different way customers like there pizzas
for the most manager was ok
loved working with my co works we where like family I still talk to some of them
leaving the work place
working with our customers to please them
Good environment to work
Cashier/Front (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 14, 2014
Pros: 1/2 off discount
Cons: miscommunication
A typical day at work was making sure the pizza was laid out at the front display and serve costumers. If you were busy you would tidy tables push in chairs & clean bathrooms. At end of shift you wipe down front display counters/tables ovens/fryers bathrooms & restocks. The management was nice they were understanding and considerate to your needs. The – more... co-workers were friendly to talk to when there was down time and everyone worked well together. There was the odd worker who didn't like me and kept trying to not only make my work shift difficult but re-scheduled me twice resulting in termination of my position. The hardest part was maintaining rush hour and making sure all the customers were served their proper orders and we happy. I enjoyed the 1/2 off pizza discount :) I wish I could have worked longer there but sometimes it's just not meant to work out. – less
Great Place to work, low pay at all levels
ESCALATED CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 13, 2014
Good management, good work place, flexible hours with a few provisions, (must be available some weekends and some closing), call center so have to deal with hostile people. Lots of opportunity for advancement, but not very big pay increases. They do have benefits for full time and part time including dental.
team working skills
Cashier (Former Employee), weston rdFebruary 3, 2014
- learned how to make a fresh pizza
- serve customers
- learned a lot from my co-workers
Productive and educational experience.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Midland, ONJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: it was a very educational experience
Cons: unprofessional work environment
A typical day at work in Pizza Pizza included assisting customers in placing their orders, making and completing their orders, and delivering their orders to their satisfaction. I learned excellent customer service working for this company and how to work as a team. The hardest part of the job was being able to handle a large income of orders at once – more... while meeting the time quota. Although handing large amounts of orders was the hardest part, it was also the most enjoyable part. It taught me speed, accuracy, and very fine tuned time management skills. – less