Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Nive environment and the managers are great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
Working there make me confidence, and gained great skills for future careers. I enjoyed working there. I met awesome people and great co-workers. It was a great opportunity.
awesome
Cook, Cashier, Store Opener (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON4 December 2017
I loved working at pizza pizza it was very enjoyable. If i had the chance to work at a pizza pizza again i would not take a secong look at it i would do it again in a heart beat :-)
Great
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON1 December 2017
I loved working there, i was able to pick up shifts when i wanted, the staff was friendly, I had the best boss in the world. We were a family, Great place to work
workplace
Counter Clerk (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON18 November 2017
a typical day would be cleaning bathrooms serving costumers and perp. the management was not all the best. the hard to work with and for. the enjoyable part of the job was serving the costumers..
Fun environment
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON16 November 2017
I learned that I could be reliable to get all of my deliveries to their destinations on time and have the ability to make the correct change on the spot.
Pros
Made me fall in love with the delivery driver field of work
Great place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 November 2017
It is a fun environment to work in. It is nice seeing customers and talking to them. Customer service was a big deal at my place of work and we always did well on the customer service surveys.
Parttime work only
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2017
Its huge food chain,customer services is first and last point of concertation/team work,supervise team/time management,health and safety handlings,first job in canada learned me about culture and living
Amazing place
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 November 2017
We
Didn't work for long, as living in Barrie couldn't make to Brampton daily, so did it only on weekends, but working here was quite a memorable experience.
Very productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2017
Pizza pizza is a very great company working with the people is amazing. Tho the smell of the tasty pizza gets to you while on duty it's still a great environment to work in.
bad managment and bad organization
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Hawkesbury, ON8 November 2017
If you require a job that is organized and steady with being well paid and great managment. DO NOT work here at all. They are very un organized and there is no advancement for yourself.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
un organized, bad managment, poor hours.
Great Environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manotick, ON2 November 2017
Learned many important skills needed to show great customer service. Learned to how to work in busy and slow conditions effectively. Peoples skills have become a lot stronger.
Great
Customer Service/Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 October 2017
Great environment ! The management is very friendly and the job is not stressful! The team leaders do a good job at keeping you motivated. Free pizza lunch is always a plus.
productive and fun
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bramalea, ON8 October 2017
it is a very fun place to work everyone that work there is like one big family always working together making plans outside of work reliable hours and steady work management wasn't too bad but one manager made it kind of hard to work with
Pros
free food
Cons
late hours
had a lots of fun working with pizza pizza
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 October 2017
i learned how to deal with different costumers and how to take orders.the staff was very friendly and nice to each other.the most enjoyable part of the job was to make food.
fast past and sometimes intersting
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON6 October 2017
It was enjoyable to interact with the customers,however the management could be difficult to understand because of cultural differences. I like all other aspect of this job
Pros
customers
behind the times
coporate (Former Employee) –  corporate28 September 2017
This company is behind the times. They require long working hours with minimal flexibility or benefits. There is little communication between departments
Cons
long hours, lack of communication
it is good
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 September 2017
I have learned many things like customer service, improved my communication skills. the hardest part of the job is to respect customer's decisions and most enjoyable part is working in good environment and with different cultured people.
Meh
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Smiths Falls, ON21 September 2017
Staff and Owner were both childish. No real direction for all staff members. Felt like high school all over again arguments over the dumbest things. The only good thing was free meals.
One of my Favorite Jobs
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2017
One of my favorite jobs ever!! when I worked for Pizza Pizza Special Event we got to travel to different fairs.The hours were long but the people were amazing.
Deal with different kind of peoples.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 September 2017
It was a fun job & making a money .
I was full time driver in Pizza Pizza & I enjoyed a lot to work with this company.
Sometimes I deal with customers at front desk & when Pizza got ready I delivered to customers in specific amount of time and get the money from customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.