Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Fun and reactive
pizza pizza (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2017
Always served customers in positive manners and solved problems. Always established a safe work place and smile at customer and be friendly with customers.
Fast pace environment
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON15 March 2017
Be sure, you know how to use some of the equipment. They will train you. Pizza pizza was a fun job for me. Very fun work environment. Pizza pizza was very flexable for availability
Pros
Free pizza slices and pop
Cons
Disrespectful workers
relaxed enviroment to work in
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greater Napanee, ON5 March 2017
the owners made it a positive environment to work in. I loved meeting and greeting the customers everyday. It was a clean friendly environment. The owners would treat us to coffee. It was a fast pace environment at times like Friday nights.
Pros
nice work enviroment
Cons
not enough hours
Fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Canada25 February 2017
Very nice place number one pizza chain in canada Canada largest pizza company and they do lot of charity for disabled children and have all kind of benefits
great work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON24 February 2017
great experience to work for fast food chain. learn value of time. manage expenditure etc. great management, great food, not expensive
hrad work
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 February 2017
although i had a great team that i worked with the management had been taking advantage of the staff, it was very transient with the employment and the team i had come to love slowly one by one left because of unfairness and lack of communication, will there i did learn a lot as far as hard work and fast pace skills, i learned to have pride for where i was working and give support where it was needed. i loved that we all could laugh even if it had been difficult working there and i still keep in touch with the friends i have made.
Pros
good hours
Cons
lack of communcation
fast paced and stressful
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON16 February 2017
typical day at work involved taking customer's orders using the oven
contrary to my review i did learn how to make pizzas and general kitchen duties. management was stubborn and unrealistic. workplace culture was just not for me, not worth it. hardest part of the job was exhaustion mixed with the essence of the deep fryer. most enjoyable part was nothing
Pros
free lunch
Cons
terrible work conditions
fun workplace with responsibilities.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Bramalea, ON11 February 2017
working at pizza pizza at busy lunch dinner time has taught me to work under pressure. time delivery orders have taught me to finish task in limited time.along with all this, it also has made more responsible person.
Pros
to meet new people
pizza is my life.
Cashier/Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON8 February 2017
i love pizza. i didn't necessarily agree with the manager i had because he was a creep. was using another employers girlfriends drug habit as way to sleep with her when she cleaned his house after hours with minimal pay and drug use.. horrible f'ing man.
Pros
delicious
Cons
cleaning up after everybody.
Horrible
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON7 February 2017
Bad Boss to work for. The boss yells at everyone. He has kicked customers out for asking questions or for having problems with food. I have even seen him throw food back at customers
Nothing to say
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 February 2017
There are mixed feelings about the company at this point. So it would be most appropriate to not write about the company integrity and it's standards.
fun workplace
Cashier (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON26 January 2017
* Build relationship with customers
* Multi cultured work environment
* Amazing staff
* Making sure that customers are satisfied
fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 January 2017
It's good to work with this company.good experiance to work with this company. one can enjoy this job by giving great customer service.co-workers are a good company when you are at work.good team work.
based on my store
Cook (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON16 January 2017
i have worked at a few stores, this one in pickering is the only one i enjoyed working at. as the environment and pizza made is top quality compared to literally every other pizza pizza out there. quality of cooks are good and im rating for the overall company not the store i worked at, as i could not have asked for a better location but head office isnt very helpful so the comnpany not so much
Pros
best boss ever
Cons
owned by corporation not hard working employers
Super busy and intense
Cashier/Customer Service/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 January 2017
The tasks I performed, serve customers, prepare food, deliver pizza, and clean store. I would always make pizza boxes in the back also clean dishes. I learnt how to deal with difficult customers and employees in a positive and calm way. I got to work with a lot of people. The hardest part of my job would be long shifts because towards the end of it I'd get very tired. Meeting new people every day and building a relationship with my customers had to be the most enjoyable part of the day.
Pros
Free Pizza and praise from regular customers
Cons
would come home smelling like pizza dough
cook
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Châteauguay, QC13 January 2017
i was working as a cook and mainly handle the rush hours and busy shifts.making pizzas and providing a good customer service.
stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2017
The owner was very rude and they made me do the tasks which were to be performed by the drivers. The management is also not well organised. They did not even pay me for the hours I worked.
Pizza Pizza summary
Key holder, Cook, Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON10 January 2017
A typical day at work is hard to explain no 2 days are alike really. I was shift leader, made decisions regarding ordering stock and inventory, covering shifts, working with people. Regular customers getting to know you by name and asking for you specifically. I loved everything about my job, however many times I felt over worked and under appreciated.
Pros
lots
my experience at pizza pizza
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 January 2017
pizza pizza ,was alot of fun but my boss wouldnt give me proper hours , would cancelled last minute or call me last minute, even though i was hired for full time hours some week i wouldnt work for more the 1 shift a week
my boss would ask me to pay for a order of what ever i made extra chicken or fries or anything
Pros
good coworker
Cons
not the best boss
Fun workplace enjoyed working there
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2017
Will be happy to work again
Never tired even working throughout the day
Have learnt many things from here
Everyone there was good
Flexible environment for new workers
Easy going
Good colleagues
Pros
Free food