Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

hrad work
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 February 2017
although i had a great team that i worked with the management had been taking advantage of the staff, it was very transient with the employment and the team i had come to love slowly one by one left because of unfairness and lack of communication, will there i did learn a lot as far as hard work and fast pace skills, i learned to have pride for where i was working and give support where it was needed. i loved that we all could laugh even if it had been difficult working there and i still keep in touch with the friends i have made.
Pros
good hours
Cons
lack of communcation
Super busy and intense
Cashier/Customer Service/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 January 2017
The tasks I performed, serve customers, prepare food, deliver pizza, and clean store. I would always make pizza boxes in the back also clean dishes. I learnt how to deal with difficult customers and employees in a positive and calm way. I got to work with a lot of people. The hardest part of my job would be long shifts because towards the end of it I'd get very tired. Meeting new people every day and building a relationship with my customers had to be the most enjoyable part of the day.
Pros
Free Pizza and praise from regular customers
Cons
would come home smelling like pizza dough
based on my store
Cook (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON16 January 2017
i have worked at a few stores, this one in pickering is the only one i enjoyed working at. as the environment and pizza made is top quality compared to literally every other pizza pizza out there. quality of cooks are good and im rating for the overall company not the store i worked at, as i could not have asked for a better location but head office isnt very helpful so the comnpany not so much
Pros
best boss ever
Cons
owned by corporation not hard working employers
fast paced and stressful
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON16 February 2017
typical day at work involved taking customer's orders using the oven
contrary to my review i did learn how to make pizzas and general kitchen duties. management was stubborn and unrealistic. workplace culture was just not for me, not worth it. hardest part of the job was exhaustion mixed with the essence of the deep fryer. most enjoyable part was nothing
Pros
free lunch
Cons
terrible work conditions
Pizza Pizza summary
Key holder, Cook, Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON10 January 2017
A typical day at work is hard to explain no 2 days are alike really. I was shift leader, made decisions regarding ordering stock and inventory, covering shifts, working with people. Regular customers getting to know you by name and asking for you specifically. I loved everything about my job, however many times I felt over worked and under appreciated.
Pros
lots
my experience at pizza pizza
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 January 2017
pizza pizza ,was alot of fun but my boss wouldnt give me proper hours , would cancelled last minute or call me last minute, even though i was hired for full time hours some week i wouldnt work for more the 1 shift a week
my boss would ask me to pay for a order of what ever i made extra chicken or fries or anything
Pros
good coworker
Cons
not the best boss
not a good place to work at
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON22 December 2016
I would be spending most of my shift cleaning the place more the learning and thing else in the store. I learned a little bit while I was there. The management is ok. you have to bug to get your pay from them. I loved working with my co-workers. the hardest part of the job was not knowing when I worked. learning a little more to help me out.
Summer job
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON1 November 2016
was only there for 2 months and it was in a resort. The management was very young and it was not well organized, the scheduling was not the greatest. Customers were fun to talk to but easy to fall behind because of cooking times, could get very busy and people would become impatient.
Pros
Young coworkers
Cons
Scheduling sucked, cooking time could become scrambled
Productive and fun atmosphere making pizzas'.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2016
I worked in several locations, trained individuals, and preformed necessary paperwork. The most challenging part was dealing with individuals who were extremely late and unsatisfied customers. My favorite part of my job was meeting new people and assisting customers.
Pros
The satisfaction of watching the customers enjoy their meals.
Cons
Training people who didn't want to learn
pizza is my life.
Cashier/Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON8 February 2017
i love pizza. i didn't necessarily agree with the manager i had because he was a creep. was using another employers girlfriends drug habit as way to sleep with her when she cleaned his house after hours with minimal pay and drug use.. horrible f'ing man.
Pros
delicious
Cons
cleaning up after everybody.
Boss that yells at you for "taking too long"
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON18 September 2016
I worked delivery for this company for about 2-3 months and I couldn't have had an any worse boss, he would scream at employee's for his own issues. People quit this job because of how much they got paid and for having to deal with issues inside the workplace, I lasted the longest there other than the cook and then I mentally couldn't do this job anymore with how much he was pushing me and my co-workers.
Pros
Good wings, tips
Cons
Terrible boss, very strict time limit for delivering, $8 an hour
It was not a good experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON16 September 2016
I worked there but it was not a good experience. There is no proper management, not enough employees to work on a busy day. Only one cashier at a time on Friday, which is said to be the busiest. The only thing I learned there is how to deal with the customers and how to handle the til, how to manage everything alone when the front is full with customers for 4 hours continue.
Cons
No breaks in the whole shift.
Need do everything very fast
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 October 2016
Do the delivery service and helper. I know how to efficient do a job under a fast environment. The hardest part is sometime the time is really rush, you only have 5 mins to delivery or give customers free.
the most enjoyable part should be I can study some cooking.
Pros
Can study cooking
Cons
long hour
fun workplace with responsibilities.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Bramalea, ON11 February 2017
working at pizza pizza at busy lunch dinner time has taught me to work under pressure. time delivery orders have taught me to finish task in limited time.along with all this, it also has made more responsible person.
Pros
to meet new people
Learn Time management and Fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 August 2016
I learned so much from this job and the most important thing is time management and this job improved my communication skills as well. Co-workers are very helpful. They help each other even after there working hours if needed. Hardest part of the job is to manage the store and make orders at same time alone and the most enjoyable part is to have fun with all staff members including boss after work.
Pros
Flexible hours and Free food.
Cons
Sometimes too busy to handle.
Fun workplace enjoyed working there
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2017
Will be happy to work again
Never tired even working throughout the day
Have learnt many things from here
Everyone there was good
Flexible environment for new workers
Easy going
Good colleagues
Pros
Free food
London, Ontario (Owner/Operator) (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 December 2016
Great working environment. I learned a lot about pizza and various aspects involved in the pizza business. Great co workers. The hardest part was not able to predict when it would get busy. Overall great experience
Good working atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 September 2016
Enjoyed working in Pizza Pizza with a bunch of hard working people. Late night working hour is tough, but it was fun. The hardest part about this job might be it doesn't have time with family if you work all night shifts or weekend shifts.
Pros
Working atmosphere
Cons
working late
productive
Cashier& Cook and Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
I learned a lot about how to deal with customer service, how to deal with co-worker, how to be flexible at work, how to manage yourself in private and work, schedule, accounting and etc.
Pros
Learn a lot, got confidence etc.
working at pizza pizza
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 July 2016
A normal day at work is working together with all your employees as a team, never slacking off, work as efficiently as possible, when done all of my work find other things to do to help the company such as cleaning, organizing, helping out, and so much more. The hardest part is when my boss is not reliable and tells me to work days I'm not suppose to. I still work when he asks me too but telling me a few days in advance is better than telling me the day before or on that day. the most enjoyable part is when i can cooperate with my employees and having customers leave with a smile on their faces.
Pros
reliable supervisors/ boss. Sticking with the schedule givin
Cons
working for more than 7 hours