Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

moderate workplace
Cashier / Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 24, 2016
Many job opportunities are available at this location. I learnt a little about different kind of foods and types of pizzas available. I gained experience with customer service.
Productive and multi-tasking environment. High impact.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 20, 2016
Working at pizza pizza was an experience to say the least. The location i was at was a very high volume location. Management was poor, and there were many times where we were left understaffed and overwhelemed. It was great in the sense that you can learn how to problem solve very well and communicate effectively with unhappy customers. The experience differs from location to location but my overall experience i would have to say was a little less than fair. 2 Stars.

I got along with most of my co-workers, they were all very nice and helpful in stressful situations. After a while they were like the "work family" everyone looked out for each other. The hardest part of the job would definitely be the feeling of being overwhelmed. I used to work nights there, I'd start at 5 and finish at 3am. The busy time is usually seasonal. Its pretty busy during the summer and simmers down in the fall and winter, after Halloween. The hardest part of working there would definitely be the feeling of being overwhelmed.

My job as the cashier didnt stay at simply taking customer orders, it extended to making all the sides for them and back orders (Delivery) as soon as possible. Some of these items include: Salads, All fried items, pastas, sandwiches, slices, chilis, poutines, and more. Often times it could get so overwhelming that we'd fall behind. We always did the best we could in a stressful situation and usually always found a solution to any problem.

**OVERALL 2 STARS**
Boss that yells at you for "taking too long"
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONSeptember 18, 2016
I worked delivery for this company for about 2-3 months and I couldn't have had an any worse boss, he would scream at employee's for his own issues. People quit this job because of how much they got paid and for having to deal with issues inside the workplace, I lasted the longest there other than the cook and then I mentally couldn't do this job anymore with how much he was pushing me and my co-workers.
Pros
Good wings, tips
Cons
Terrible boss, very strict time limit for delivering, $8 an hour
It was not a good experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONSeptember 16, 2016
I worked there but it was not a good experience. There is no proper management, not enough employees to work on a busy day. Only one cashier at a time on Friday, which is said to be the busiest. The only thing I learned there is how to deal with the customers and how to handle the til, how to manage everything alone when the front is full with customers for 4 hours continue.
Cons
No breaks in the whole shift.
Good work environment
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ONSeptember 14, 2016
Got along with all employees and manager was respectful good first time job in the food industry being a cashier and a pizza cook good to have this experience on my resume.
Safe and productive.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONSeptember 10, 2016
Working at the Limited company, I mostly greeted customers in a polite and friendly manner. Often I was asked to handle complaints and customers concerns, wrongful order intakes and fix the issue accordingly to the company's policies.

Every day I found my self responding to customers inquiries of daily specials and promotions. While working at the Pizza Pizza franchise, patience, was one of the key to success within the company. Especially when dealing with difficult matters and very upset customers. The opportunity I gained from working at this franchise as well was extending my knowledge with flexibility and how to cope with long hours. Although getting along with every single peer might have been one of the biggest task, I've learned that respect goes a long way and acting appropriately while working together is the easiest way to stay on positive and common grounds.

The best experience that I've got the appertain to is enjoying conversations with many different individuals and engaging with plenty different cultures. I love that each customers need was met after each call and that they were satisfied, also believe it or not they also helped my day pass along just great.
Pros
Cons
Break lengths
Fun and Hard
Cashier (Former Employee) –  2690 Erin Center blvd, mississaugaSeptember 4, 2016
Due to the fast paced nature of the job there are some mistakes that can't are inevitable but, you need good customer service in those positions where the store is at fault.
Pros
cheap slices
pizza pizza
Cashier and Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONAugust 24, 2016
great job nice people and wish i was still there
manager was nice
got a raise
cleaned a lot of stuff
i loved the food especially
Pros
Food!
Cons
coworkers don't clean much
Pizza Pizza
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ONAugust 22, 2016
I enjoyed working with people so working in customer service made that a reality. It is not very good pay but the hours are good if in fact you are a student
Learn Time management and Fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ONAugust 17, 2016
I learned so much from this job and the most important thing is time management and this job improved my communication skills as well. Co-workers are very helpful. They help each other even after there working hours if needed. Hardest part of the job is to manage the store and make orders at same time alone and the most enjoyable part is to have fun with all staff members including boss after work.
Pros
Flexible hours and Free food.
Cons
Sometimes too busy to handle.
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 15, 2016
communication skills, patience and problem solving abilities are required each and every day in customer service.
The most enjoyable part is It keeps me updated.
It was very good experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 12, 2016
I learned about process customer payment by cash, coupan,gift,debi and credit card. Inspect the inventory and report the results to the manager. Help employees in power hours through team working. Maintained the store appearance in a proper condition by regular cleaning and maintenance.
Very Fast Paced Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONJuly 27, 2016
Constantly on your feet attending to customers by taking orders, making their orders ready, you will come across many customers who are impatient.
fast paced and friendly environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJuly 21, 2016
It was a good experience of working at pizza pizza. Management and team members are very cooperative. The place is very neat and clean.I oftenly worked at weekends and evening and night shifts are very enjoyable .
Pros
Free food and break during work hours
Cons
nothing
working at pizza pizza
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 20, 2016
A normal day at work is working together with all your employees as a team, never slacking off, work as efficiently as possible, when done all of my work find other things to do to help the company such as cleaning, organizing, helping out, and so much more. The hardest part is when my boss is not reliable and tells me to work days I'm not suppose to. I still work when he asks me too but telling me a few days in advance is better than telling me the day before or on that day. the most enjoyable part is when i can cooperate with my employees and having customers leave with a smile on their faces.
Pros
reliable supervisors/ boss. Sticking with the schedule givin
Cons
working for more than 7 hours
Fun and friendly workplace
Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 12, 2016
Hard job but with awesome coworkers. I started like novice and I did not know how to cook pizza but everyone had patience with me and teach me wery well.
good work experience and has learned a lot from experience staff and owner.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONJuly 3, 2016
Gain tremendous amount about of work experience and know about work ethic from supportive team members and owners.
Helped a lot to improve my developing communication skills
add valuable experiance as cashier at front
Excellent place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 19, 2016
Excellent place to work.
1. Busy day with all levels of customer, no time to rest.
2. Learnt to deal with different types of customers.
3.Management level is helpful.
4. Co-workers are helpful and helped me to my job when I was new.
5. Dealing with difficult customers
6. When customers are happy with my service.
Pros
Good place to learn new things
Cons
night shifts
i learned new skills.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 9, 2016
good work place and cooperative team members. work is very easy and uniform is comfortable.proper time is given for rest.
Pros
free food to team members and give break.
Cons
nothing
Working at Pizza Pizza
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ONJune 7, 2016
Opened store, filled out paperwork, served customers.
Learned to use the cash register, and prepare food for customers and serving them as well.
The managers and co-workers got along very well with me and everyone else.
Hardest part of the job was busy days, but it was also the most enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch's, happy work environment.
Cons
Not enough hours, short shifts.