Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Boss that yells at you for "taking too long"
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON18 September 2016
I worked delivery for this company for about 2-3 months and I couldn't have had an any worse boss, he would scream at employee's for his own issues. People quit this job because of how much they got paid and for having to deal with issues inside the workplace, I lasted the longest there other than the cook and then I mentally couldn't do this job anymore with how much he was pushing me and my co-workers.
Pros
Good wings, tips
Cons
Terrible boss, very strict time limit for delivering, $8 an hour
Productive and fun atmosphere making pizzas'.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2016
I worked in several locations, trained individuals, and preformed necessary paperwork. The most challenging part was dealing with individuals who were extremely late and unsatisfied customers. My favorite part of my job was meeting new people and assisting customers.
Pros
The satisfaction of watching the customers enjoy their meals.
Cons
Training people who didn't want to learn
It was not a good experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON16 September 2016
I worked there but it was not a good experience. There is no proper management, not enough employees to work on a busy day. Only one cashier at a time on Friday, which is said to be the busiest. The only thing I learned there is how to deal with the customers and how to handle the til, how to manage everything alone when the front is full with customers for 4 hours continue.
Cons
No breaks in the whole shift.
Learn Time management and Fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 August 2016
I learned so much from this job and the most important thing is time management and this job improved my communication skills as well. Co-workers are very helpful. They help each other even after there working hours if needed. Hardest part of the job is to manage the store and make orders at same time alone and the most enjoyable part is to have fun with all staff members including boss after work.
Pros
Flexible hours and Free food.
Cons
Sometimes too busy to handle.
Summer job
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON1 November 2016
was only there for 2 months and it was in a resort. The management was very young and it was not well organized, the scheduling was not the greatest. Customers were fun to talk to but easy to fall behind because of cooking times, could get very busy and people would become impatient.
Pros
Young coworkers
Cons
Scheduling sucked, cooking time could become scrambled
working at pizza pizza
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 July 2016
A normal day at work is working together with all your employees as a team, never slacking off, work as efficiently as possible, when done all of my work find other things to do to help the company such as cleaning, organizing, helping out, and so much more. The hardest part is when my boss is not reliable and tells me to work days I'm not suppose to. I still work when he asks me too but telling me a few days in advance is better than telling me the day before or on that day. the most enjoyable part is when i can cooperate with my employees and having customers leave with a smile on their faces.
Pros
reliable supervisors/ boss. Sticking with the schedule givin
Cons
working for more than 7 hours
Need do everything very fast
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 October 2016
Do the delivery service and helper. I know how to efficient do a job under a fast environment. The hardest part is sometime the time is really rush, you only have 5 mins to delivery or give customers free.
the most enjoyable part should be I can study some cooking.
Pros
Can study cooking
Cons
long hour
Good working atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 September 2016
Enjoyed working in Pizza Pizza with a bunch of hard working people. Late night working hour is tough, but it was fun. The hardest part about this job might be it doesn't have time with family if you work all night shifts or weekend shifts.
Pros
Working atmosphere
Cons
working late
It was very good experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 August 2016
I learned about process customer payment by cash, coupan,gift,debi and credit card. Inspect the inventory and report the results to the manager. Help employees in power hours through team working. Maintained the store appearance in a proper condition by regular cleaning and maintenance.
Excellent place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2016
Excellent place to work.
1. Busy day with all levels of customer, no time to rest.
2. Learnt to deal with different types of customers.
3.Management level is helpful.
4. Co-workers are helpful and helped me to my job when I was new.
5. Dealing with difficult customers
6. When customers are happy with my service.
Pros
Good place to learn new things
Cons
night shifts
Working at Pizza Pizza
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON7 June 2016
Opened store, filled out paperwork, served customers.
Learned to use the cash register, and prepare food for customers and serving them as well.
The managers and co-workers got along very well with me and everyone else.
Hardest part of the job was busy days, but it was also the most enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch's, happy work environment.
Cons
Not enough hours, short shifts.
productive
Cashier& Cook and Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
I learned a lot about how to deal with customer service, how to deal with co-worker, how to be flexible at work, how to manage yourself in private and work, schedule, accounting and etc.
Pros
Learn a lot, got confidence etc.
fast paced and friendly environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 July 2016
It was a good experience of working at pizza pizza. Management and team members are very cooperative. The place is very neat and clean.I oftenly worked at weekends and evening and night shifts are very enjoyable .
Pros
Free food and break during work hours
Cons
nothing
good work experience and has learned a lot from experience staff and owner.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON3 July 2016
Gain tremendous amount about of work experience and know about work ethic from supportive team members and owners.
Helped a lot to improve my developing communication skills
add valuable experiance as cashier at front
fun work environment
Excellent customer service (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 November 2016
Everyday it is an experience of dealing with customers needs and wants. Their disagreements and stubbornness. but at the end of the say its what makes it fun with coworkers and usual customers.
good people fun labour
Cook/Closing Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 November 2016
great at staffing and finding people with good personalities to be apart of there team. great customers worked alone most of the day. spoke with people of many cultures
Pros
breaks whenever
Cons
late nights
Fun
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON20 May 2016
• Maintained bookkeeping records of all business transactions to complete bookkeeping process
• Reconciled cash box for cash, debit and credit card payments in simply accounting and MS Excel
• Prepared cash report on weekly basis and deposited cash into the company Bank Account
• Prepared cheques for payrolls and for utility, small business tax and other related expenses
Pizza Pizza
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 October 2016
My teenage years it was fun working for pizza pizza. Low minimum wage job but it was a hard fast pacing job. You Must Know The Map area and get there before 40 mins or its free. Good experience!
Cons
48 hours per week at least
Good place for temporary work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 October 2016
Good place for temporary work, responsible for multiple task. Sometime longer stay more than 12 hours. Responsible for merchandise collection and store merchandise at proper location
Great workplace
Group Sales Agent - Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2016
Worked in PIzza Pizza head office before it was replaced with condos. Great co workers. The hardest part is being the middle person between store and customers.