Pizza Pizza Limited

Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A typical day at Pizza Pizza
Pizza cashier/cook (Former Employee), Carleton Place, ONJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Learned how to make pizza
Cons: There was limited work space, the store was quite small
A typical day at work for me at work would be busy yet fun. I learned how to handle high pressured situation and to also multitask while being focused on more than a single task at once. They were really – more... great and fun people. We worked as a team and co-operated with each other which enhanced my individual skills to work better to become more of an asset rather than a liability. The hardest part of the job was dealing with orders coming from both the front and the back which created a lot of tension as well as pressure in the work environment but we were still able to pull through and are we were still able to keep the customers pleased with the service as well as the swiftness of which the preparation of their orders were completed in. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was to see the smiles on the customers faces when they received their orders in time. – less
Workplace environment
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto,ONJune 4, 2015
Long hours.
Stressed work environment.
No place for growth.
Made lots of friends.
My direct supervisor, was a good role model for me.
It was relatively good
Cashier (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJune 1, 2015
A typical day at work was ok. It was managed well. The most enjoyable part of the job was having people to help you. It was hard somedays because there was a lot of customers but it was pretty clean in there.
excellent place to learn customer service.
Cashier (Former Employee), Kingston, ONMay 13, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: long duration
overall i had a great experience of working in a team as well as individually.
enhanced my customer service skills.
all staff was very polite and helpful.
boring place to work for long time because we don t need to keep our efforts
Retail Store Operator (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMay 6, 2015
i have learned lot of thing such as well communication skills, how to attract the customers,how to serve the customers, store management, stock and commissary management, friendly environment with co-workers, sending online orders to the proper location.
Energetic
Aptitude confirmée à l'aide de la bonne procédure (Current Employee), saint-laurent, quebecMay 4, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: No breaks
I have worked in many different restaurants such as Pizza Pizza. I have also worked at the school cafeteria which I cooked every lunch hour for kids. I was an assistant manager in my first job Pizza Pizza, – more... from this position I gained an excellent leadership and managerial skill to run the restaurant more businesslike. I am extremely organized, active, hard worker, dynamic, handy, a good communicator, and have excellent observation of what it takes to make a restaurant run well to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
I have learned quick cooking skills while I was working at Pizza Pizza which it made a huge advantage for me to apply in your job. I dealt with stress and wide range of managerial issues in order to assist the restaurant manager as soon as possible. My enclosed resume gives further details about my relevant qualifications and skills. – less
Great opportunity to work from home
Pizza order taking agent (Former Employee), ONMay 4, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Night shifts
I had great time working as order taking agent at pizza pizza .The course that was mandatory was very helpful and learning to start the job. The supervisor was ver cooperative and helpful. The hardest part was to deal with customers after 12 am shift but handled them with a lot of patience and zeal . Enjoyed taking order from customers from Canada wide.
good customer service
Cashier (Current Employee), MississaugaMay 3, 2015
Pros: Free food
Cons: No break in busy hours
Customer service of Pizza Pizza Ltd. is really awesome. Pizza Pizza try all its best to satisfy their customer. One day a customer had issue that she did not like the topping and she did not have enough – more... time to stay so I convinced her personally and made her believe that we will deliver pizza to her home when it was not still our mistake as she did not like the taste of olives because she was trying them first time. And my manager appreciate my decision because sometimes if one customer is not satisfied so it creates a negative image in customers mind who are sitting their in your lobby or in others mind by negative publicity. – less
customer service
Cashier (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 3, 2015
Pros: working with food
Cons: long hours standing
The customers that we give service to are very pleasant and generous. They show full respect to the environment and community. What I have learned is fast pace work environment,handling money,cleaning the store,enjoying a great time with the customers and co-workers.
Poorly
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), St. Thomas, ONApril 28, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed Working With My Team
Cons: Boss Was Not Pleasent To Work With
Pizza Pizza, My work was experience there was terrible and good at the same time , the boss wasn't pleasant to work with and my hours weren't that great. However, there were some good moments working – more... at Pizza Pizza. The co-workers I worked for were lovely, my skills working there has improved. So I'm thankful for that. I learned Time Management better, Staying Positive in A Workplace Environment, How to be able to Stay Calm In A Busy Environment. – less
Productive and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee), Stouffville, ONApril 26, 2015
This was a nice job to work at for a couple hours per week. I learned a lot about customer satisfaction here and time management. My coworkers helped me a lot and the hardest part of the job when customers were unsatisfied with some of our services and the most enjoyable part was when it was not busy and we could take our time to carry out small tasks.
Flexible
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Victoria Park and LawrenceApril 25, 2015
While working at pizza pizza i learned many skills such as customer service skills. It really helped me learn how to deal with everyday problems and scenarios
fast-paced work
Cashier (Former Employee), toronto ontarioApril 21, 2015
Pros: free food.
Cons: unpredictable rush hour.
very fast paced work environment and some brutal customers. The manangement is usually done by the owner as it is a franchised. Co-workers can be very rude. hardest part is during rush hour. most enjoyable part of the job is making a great pizza.
Fun, outgoing work environment
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), London, ONApril 8, 2015
Pros: long hours
Cons: work being dead
Pizza Pizza is a very good fun work environment, there is always stuff to be done whether its cooking for the customers, cleaning or stocking. The managers and co workers that I worked with were always there for you, caring and very understanding.
Pizza 73
Telephone Sales Agent (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 7, 2015
Pros: work at home
Cons: commission only
I enjoyed my first work from home job. I had the freedom to be at home and work with a flexible schedule. I knew the menu very well so I was able to help people get the order they wanted based on their tastes.
Decent
Supervisor (Current Employee), Windsor, ONMarch 24, 2015
Under staffed need more reliable people when it gets busy.
Management was very well chosen by our DM she cares very deeply for the company.
fast learner, reliable, good reputation, fan with basketball, table tennis
love to make pizza (Former Employee), windsor, tesumseh,EMarch 22, 2015
Pros: free drinks
Cons: unfriendly coworker
the job will be so difficult to perform when the friend working near do not understand your need. a typical busy game day sweating the coworker beside standing and looking. the beautiful movement of the – more... jobs are happy customers seeing that smiley face take away entire tired of the day. learning help in need is help in deed the most important part of the job if all this things can come into job then we can feel the pleasure of each workday.

I need job. – less
Hardworker and multifunctionnel in a very busy custommer service environment
Head Cashier (Former Employee), MontrealMarch 11, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: drunk custommers at the night shifts
A typical day at Pizza Pizza for me sounds like this : I count my cash so it's ready to be used than i start welcoming the customers with a smile and guide them with a very supportive attitude than i serve – more... them the food they asked and I make sure that everything we need is ready in the fridges in the front as well as on the counters, that the restaurant is clean at all times and I prepare the food except the pizzas..When I have time I help my co-workers in picking up the calls that we receive from the OPD and some custommers, in preparing the delivery bags and the pizzas. On sundays i do the inventory. The hardest part in this job was having clients who couldn't speak properly neither french or English but I used to get out of this situation very well by keeping my smile on and using the flyers and menu we had in the store. As for the part I enjoyed the most it was the team spirit that we created my co-workers and I and which helped a lot in the productivity of the restaurant and made the work place more comfortable – less
Productive and friendly work environment
Customer Service/ front counter (Former Employee), Innisfil, ONMarch 5, 2015
A typical day at work for me involved prepping stations, folding boxes, taking orders, serving and making some foods, communicating with customers.
I learned that no matter how slow it is in a work place, – more... there is and always will be, something to do.
The management there was ok. The manager was very flexible and generous.
My coworkers were great to get along with.
I did not find any part of the job all that difficult.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. I am a people person and enjoy interaction and socialization. – less
fast pace workplace
Cashier/server (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: free lunch
> Handing currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately

> Maintaining high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast passed work times

> Assembled food orders while maintaining appropriate portion control

> Diligently restocking work stations and cases

> Resolving issues, Pleasantly and courteously interacting with customers