Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews in Canada

It was a fun experience to work at home and take orders. Most customers were nice and sometimes funny making the job more possitive.
Order taker home agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 1, 2016
At typical day at work was going in to my private area where it was quiet and logging into the previously downloaded software Pizza Pizza provided on my computer.
A customer Service Rep welcomed me and signed me in and started my day or evening.
I learned so much about the different pizza toppings and how the customers had different tastes in pizza's.
The management team that trained me was absolutely amazing and very friendly!
I worked at home so I did not have any co-workers.
The job was very easy and satisfying.
The most enjoyable part of being an at home agent for Pizza Pizza was the ability to work at home and still be with my family.
Also as mentioned, all the varieties of pizza that were ordered.
Its too bad that they no longer have this position available.
The customers were always complimenting me on my service and that made the whole experience a very good one!
Pros
Possitive customer service reviews
Cons
They no longer have this available
Labour intensive with extremely long summer hours but high respect for school schedules
Special Events Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONAugust 27, 2015
Working with Pizza Pizza in the shipping and receiving for Special Events department is a labour intensive job with extremely long summer hours. The pay is great because of the hours and overtime, and breaks (including lunch) are paid. Great benefits are available for full time employees.
This job pushed me to excel past limits I didn't even know I had, and taught me that I am capable of working much harder under adverse conditions than I ever imagined.
Management will push you hard, but is also very respectful of student schedules and will provide extremely flexible hours for those in school.

The promotions team (separate department) is a fantastic job that provides extremely flexible hours and a fun work environment. Travel to and from events is paid, and traveling around Ontario for work is a great way to meet people and learn about the province and many organizations.
Pros
Paid breaks, lots of overtime, flexible schedule around school
Cons
extremely long summer hours. labour intensive
working at pizza pizza
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 20, 2016
A normal day at work is working together with all your employees as a team, never slacking off, work as efficiently as possible, when done all of my work find other things to do to help the company such as cleaning, organizing, helping out, and so much more. The hardest part is when my boss is not reliable and tells me to work days I'm not suppose to. I still work when he asks me too but telling me a few days in advance is better than telling me the day before or on that day. the most enjoyable part is when i can cooperate with my employees and having customers leave with a smile on their faces.
Pros
reliable supervisors/ boss. Sticking with the schedule givin
Cons
working for more than 7 hours
A typical day at work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  125 The QueenswayFebruary 1, 2016
*A typical day at work is taking peoples orders, cleaning the restaurant, cooking fried items and making pizza. Organizing and maintaining the restaurant and always making customers happy is what we do best.
*Always keep a fun, friendly environment for all management and staff. Team work is something Pizza Pizza prides themselves on.
*The hardest part of the job was the hourly wage.
*The most enjoyable part of the job was the happy friendly customers and enjoying the fun team effort of the staff.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low wages
Fast paced environment
DELIVERY CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSOctober 29, 2015
It was great to work with fast paced environment, lots of adrenaline to match the order deadlines which was 40 min. It needs great team work to handle all the orders delivered to customers.

It was 5 star overall rating until there was a conflict with upper management. Out store manager was providing performance benefits but the issues with upper managers could not be solved and the new regulations was so heavy for the wage.
Pros
Performance benefits
Learn Time management and Fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ONAugust 17, 2016
I learned so much from this job and the most important thing is time management and this job improved my communication skills as well. Co-workers are very helpful. They help each other even after there working hours if needed. Hardest part of the job is to manage the store and make orders at same time alone and the most enjoyable part is to have fun with all staff members including boss after work.
Pros
Flexible hours and Free food.
Cons
Sometimes too busy to handle.
Review Summary
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 26, 2016
This is the hardest part :(
typical day st work was okay
I learned lots of new thinks
Management was excellent
My Co-workers were okay
The hardest part of the job was easy
The most enjoyable pert was very enjoyable
I will NOT include any personal ,,,,,,,,, ect
Fun place to work and great customer service experiences
Supervisor, Health and Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONDecember 14, 2015
Pizza Pizza is an excellent job to learn customer service skills, and food preparation skills. At this job, staff were responsible for taking orders correctly, maintaining a clean environment, filling orders as per customer's specific details, food preparation and restocking of items in the restaurant. This job in a nutshell requires multi-tasking skills in the sense one has to be able to manage taking customers orders, at the same time as cooking food. From this job experience as a supervisor, customer service, cook and health and safety representative, I was able to gain great multitasking skills and customer service skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing happy customers, whether they are regulars or new customers. The hardest part of the job was the resolution of any complaints or having to deal with product shortage. This environment requires high levels of teamwork so therefore all staff must be able to work together as a team.
Pros
free slice per shift
Cons
long hours as I worked at least 10 hour shifts.
Fun productive work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Maple, ONApril 6, 2016
Working long hours, preparing kitchen for opening, going on till, managing staff and paperwork and then closing kitchen at the end of the day.
Good place to get by
SHIFT WORKER (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONMarch 26, 2016
Fast paced environment with a lot of frustration at times. Have to be organized and be a quick thinker or else a lot can go wrong.
Pros
Free Pizza!
Cons
Long hours/Fast Paced
The hardest work i did with lots of stress and least wage with no job grantee and no benefits.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 10, 2016
I worked here for so long ,almost everyday.everyday. Traveled out of town but never got payed for what was promised and management was so disorganized.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Tooooo much stress and no money
Working at Pizza Pizza
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ONJune 7, 2016
Opened store, filled out paperwork, served customers.
Learned to use the cash register, and prepare food for customers and serving them as well.
The managers and co-workers got along very well with me and everyone else.
Hardest part of the job was busy days, but it was also the most enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch's, happy work environment.
Cons
Not enough hours, short shifts.
Excellent place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 19, 2016
Excellent place to work.
1. Busy day with all levels of customer, no time to rest.
2. Learnt to deal with different types of customers.
3.Management level is helpful.
4. Co-workers are helpful and helped me to my job when I was new.
5. Dealing with difficult customers
6. When customers are happy with my service.
Pros
Good place to learn new things
Cons
night shifts
Fun
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONMay 20, 2016
• Maintained bookkeeping records of all business transactions to complete bookkeeping process
• Reconciled cash box for cash, debit and credit card payments in simply accounting and MS Excel
• Prepared cash report on weekly basis and deposited cash into the company Bank Account
• Prepared cheques for payrolls and for utility, small business tax and other related expenses
It was very good experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 12, 2016
I learned about process customer payment by cash, coupan,gift,debi and credit card. Inspect the inventory and report the results to the manager. Help employees in power hours through team working. Maintained the store appearance in a proper condition by regular cleaning and maintenance.
good work experience and has learned a lot from experience staff and owner.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONJuly 3, 2016
Gain tremendous amount about of work experience and know about work ethic from supportive team members and owners.
Helped a lot to improve my developing communication skills
add valuable experiance as cashier at front
Amazing place to work.
pizza maker (Former Employee) –  hamilton ontarioOctober 8, 2015
Weekends are the busiest days. Job is easy and i loved it. Busiest hours are between 4 pm to 11 pm. I love pizza pizza.
people were really nice over there. I learned a lot working at pizza pizza like how to deal with various customers, management, co-operation etc.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
the most enjoyble part of the job
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONOctober 11, 2015
meeting and interaction with the customers is quite enjoyable as sometimes they talk and tell us about their culture which enhance our knowledge . spending time with customers is qute enjoyable
Pros
free food
Cons
i had to stand for long hours
fast paced and friendly environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJuly 21, 2016
It was a good experience of working at pizza pizza. Management and team members are very cooperative. The place is very neat and clean.I oftenly worked at weekends and evening and night shifts are very enjoyable .
Pros
Free food and break during work hours
Cons
nothing
Fun workplace, very flexible
Counter Staff (Former Employee) –  Midland, ONJanuary 28, 2016
The staff I worked with were very energetic, fun and easy to get along with. It was fun coming into work and I enjoyed being at work. the managers and the owners were very kind and understanding of any requests I may have had, especially when balancing another job, school, and extracurricular activities. I was mainly on cash and serving slices to customers, stocking shelves and cleaning. I also learned how to work in the kitchen and help when I was needed. The hardest part of the job would be when when a lot of people were in the store all at once or on busy nights.
Pros
Free slice, energetic workplace.
Cons
sometimes not working enough hours, slow days.