Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

had a new experience at work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 August 2017
new experience in working within food industry. got an opportunity to work in one of the most popular brand of Canada and a new challenge for me because had lack of experience in food industry.
Pros
nice work environment
Cons
Good for part time extra cash.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 August 2017
Good for part time extra cash. Sucks working for pizza pizza. Way too much stress for nothing. Money is okay, nothing too special. Its better to deliver pizzas than working inside the kitchen.
good for part time to work on weekends
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 August 2017
good place to make some money/tips , good team and good management.

Flexible hours - good environment and good place to obtain customer service skills
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2017
I try to my best sirvece to working place. I work all most 4.6 years. Every pirson work with me happyly. My boss happy my service. I work alyes hard and sold .
Pros
Free food
Cons
Full time
Great place to work at with a healthy environment and good staff around
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Winnpeg8 August 2017
Great place to work at with a healthy environment and good staff around. Learnt alot from this place. The manager is very kind and gives the training very effectively and patiently.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff
Cons
no cons infact learnt alot here
Biology
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 July 2017
My fun is mostly dealing with plants or other species and studying them. I would like to continue with this profession and make it as my career. My interest started in second year of University (UofT) and from there on I got more interested.
Pros
Studying plants or species
Cons
Long walks in the sun
Did not provide the opportunity to advance
Cook/Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON24 July 2017
Although Pizza Pizza allowed a moderate job work/life balance and a moderate salary, I felt that it did not provide me with a lot of opportunities to advance and achieve a higher position in the company.
Pros
great and friendly staff
Cons
the environment was overheated
Good part time job with studies or better than any full time minimum wage job
Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 July 2017
You will be given training for a week. It seems tricky at start but its really easy when you get hold of things. You can call in sick 10 times a year(not sure though).
Pros
Very flexible schedule
Cons
Supervisor Nora
Pizza Pizza
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM18 July 2017
There were alot of benefits to this job such really flexable with my schedule and work hours were alway after noons which worked out perfectly at the time as i was in school
Pros
good tip
environnement de travail
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC13 July 2017
L'environnement de travail n'est pas le plus agréable vu que les gérants ont toujours des commentaires sur tous les actes faite au travail.
Pros
repas gratuit
Cons
pression
Fast pace environment
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 July 2017
You get to deal with at least 70 to 90 people a day, most times well above a hundred. You have to be quick on your feet and quick to learn everything because once it gets busy you will be swamped with orders.
Good Student or summer job
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON4 July 2017
Pizza Pizza is a job that is good for a student or part time job, you learn good communication with customers. Fast paced during lunch and dinner. You learn how to roll dough and math skills
reat place for a first job
Delivery Driver/ Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON1 July 2017
I stayed with this company for many years as i enjoyed the work place.

I started there at 16 and stayed on and off through out the summers in school. very good job to have as a student
Nice place
Cashier and Driver (Current Employee) –  North York, ON29 June 2017
Being at pizza pizza is really nice as in this job we get chance to meet different customers which help us in developing our communication skills. Moreover this job includes cash handling as well.
Pros
Free meals
Fun, busy, consistent
Cook, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cole Harbour, NS27 June 2017
Working at Pizza Pizza, I got to learn how to make pizza and use deep fryers. Regularly check stock. Overall a great environment, everyone got along. Had to prepare food to be put on pizza.
On the beach
Cook (Former Employee) –  Wasaga Beach, ON14 June 2017
Nice views when at Cash. Get to meet great people. I enjoyed the people I worked with. Got to learn new things. Management was always there to help good hours to work
Busy and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2017
People here were very nice and helpful. Store location is busy because it's downtown. Understanding and moreover are very considerate. The owner is a kind gentleman
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short shifts.
Decent minimum wage job.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 June 2017
It's a good job, learned how to deal with different issues during my shifts. Gave me an opportunity to really help others and made me feel good to solve problems for others.
Pros
Learn great customer service skills, job is ever-changing, rewarding, not repetitive, feel good helping others.
Cons
Long hours, unpredictable shifts, unhelpful supervisors, lack of support
unstable working environment
Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2017
they're very unorganized, management is doing a horrible job. lots of people are quitting. they give horrible hours, and when employees demand more hours they're threatened that they might get fired.
its was fun! highly enjoyed it
Cashier/Kitchen Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 May 2017
to be honest with everyone, I can't really provide a clear cut review but it was a great team to be on board with.
everyone around the store had a great team environment and as a new person, I felt supported on things I had done incorrectly.
a typical work day consisted on just take people's orders but I feel that this job should not have only one cashier at certain points of the day. it was incredibly overwhelming and was not an excellent learning environment at that point.
the people in the workplace would help to the best of their capabilities but, it was such a rush of workers during some points of the shifts that it caused a huge toll upon some of the workers.
but, the most enjoyable part of the job is you could get regular customers that come in and it feels like a "home type" environment and it was nice to see people come back constantly.
Pros
free lunches (one slice)
Cons
being asked to stay overtime