Pizza Pizza Limited

Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, ONAugust 27, 2015
It was a goos atmosphere to work in. Very fast paced environment in which a alot of work load was assigned. Overall the experience was great and would do it again
Labour intensive with extremely long summer hours but high respect for school schedules
Special Events Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Paid breaks, lots of overtime, flexible schedule around school
Cons: extremely long summer hours. labour intensive
Working with Pizza Pizza in the shipping and receiving for Special Events department is a labour intensive job with extremely long summer hours. The pay is great because of the hours and overtime, and breaks (including lunch) are paid. Great benefits are available for full time employees.
This job pushed me to excel past limits I didn't even know I had, and taught me that I am capable of working much harder under adverse conditions than I ever imagined.
Management will push you hard, but is also very respectful of student schedules and will provide extremely flexible hours for those in school.

The promotions team (separate department) is a fantastic job that provides extremely flexible hours and a fun work environment. Travel to and from events is paid, and traveling around Ontario for work is a great way to meet people and learn about the province and many organizations.
bad company
taking orders (Current Employee), gatineauAugust 18, 2015
i did not like working for that company clients are very bad and do not respect people for you it is very hard people change their mind alot
Cooking
Pizza Cook (Former Employee), Hamilton OntarioAugust 17, 2015
The job as a pizza cook i would deal with customers for serving and making food. I am a certified cook. i enjoyed the part where i had to work alone no one interfere with my work . the hardest part of my job was the busy hours when it would get to busy then it would get to croweded.
Exhausted and tiring workplace environment due to the nature of work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Sudbury, OnAugust 14, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: always shortage of staff members
It is exhausted because employees are over loaded with work and responsibilities, and due to having scheduled less staff for one shift.

I have learned customer service skills, sales, as well as marketing skills at the same time.
Get to do your own schedule
Inbound Order Agent (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, ONAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Choosing your own hours
Cons: Less pay
This job has taught me a lot of new things eg how to manage your time, how to remain calm and be patient with customers. The most difficult thing in this job is to deal with an upset customer. The most fun thing about this job is you get to choose your own hours and make your own schedule.
productive and fun work place
manager (Current Employee), oshawa ONAugust 11, 2015
my typical day at work was first day of work that i meet coworkers and i had challenge to learned many things in short periods. I learned daily cash out and monthly inventory and take care other workers working hours. My hardest part of that job was i got to handle the busy time with inexperience people. Most enjoyable part of that job is having party after work every weekend.
A typical day at Pizza Pizza
Pizza cashier/cook (Former Employee), Carleton Place, ONJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Learned how to make pizza
Cons: There was limited work space, the store was quite small
A typical day at work for me at work would be busy yet fun. I learned how to handle high pressured situation and to also multitask while being focused on more than a single task at once. They were really great and fun people. We worked as a team and co-operated with each other which enhanced my individual skills to work better to become more of an asset rather than a liability. The hardest part of the job was dealing with orders coming from both the front and the back which created a lot of tension as well as pressure in the work environment but we were still able to pull through and are we were still able to keep the customers pleased with the service as well as the swiftness of which the preparation of their orders were completed in. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was to see the smiles on the customers faces when they received their orders in time.
Workplace environment
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto,ONJune 4, 2015
Long hours.
Stressed work environment.
No place for growth.
Made lots of friends.
My direct supervisor, was a good role model for me.
It was relatively good
Cashier (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJune 1, 2015
A typical day at work was ok. It was managed well. The most enjoyable part of the job was having people to help you. It was hard somedays because there was a lot of customers but it was pretty clean in there.
excellent place to learn customer service.
Cashier (Former Employee), Kingston, ONMay 13, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: long duration
overall i had a great experience of working in a team as well as individually.
enhanced my customer service skills.
all staff was very polite and helpful.
boring place to work for long time because we don t need to keep our efforts
Retail Store Operator (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMay 6, 2015
i have learned lot of thing such as well communication skills, how to attract the customers,how to serve the customers, store management, stock and commissary management, friendly environment with co-workers, sending online orders to the proper location.
Energetic
Aptitude confirmée à l'aide de la bonne procédure (Current Employee), saint-laurent, quebecMay 4, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: No breaks
I have worked in many different restaurants such as Pizza Pizza. I have also worked at the school cafeteria which I cooked every lunch hour for kids. I was an assistant manager in my first job Pizza Pizza, from this position I gained an excellent leadership and managerial skill to run the restaurant more businesslike. I am extremely organized, active, hard worker, dynamic, handy, a good communicator, and have excellent observation of what it takes to make a restaurant run well to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
I have learned quick cooking skills while I was working at Pizza Pizza which it made a huge advantage for me to apply in your job. I dealt with stress and wide range of managerial issues in order to assist the restaurant manager as soon as possible. My enclosed resume gives further details about my relevant qualifications and skills.
Great opportunity to work from home
Pizza order taking agent (Former Employee), ONMay 4, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Night shifts
I had great time working as order taking agent at pizza pizza .The course that was mandatory was very helpful and learning to start the job. The supervisor was ver cooperative and helpful. The hardest part was to deal with customers after 12 am shift but handled them with a lot of patience and zeal . Enjoyed taking order from customers from Canada wide.
good customer service
Cashier (Current Employee), MississaugaMay 3, 2015
Pros: Free food
Cons: No break in busy hours
Customer service of Pizza Pizza Ltd. is really awesome. Pizza Pizza try all its best to satisfy their customer. One day a customer had issue that she did not like the topping and she did not have enough time to stay so I convinced her personally and made her believe that we will deliver pizza to her home when it was not still our mistake as she did not like the taste of olives because she was trying them first time. And my manager appreciate my decision because sometimes if one customer is not satisfied so it creates a negative image in customers mind who are sitting their in your lobby or in others mind by negative publicity.
customer service
Cashier (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 3, 2015
Pros: working with food
Cons: long hours standing
The customers that we give service to are very pleasant and generous. They show full respect to the environment and community. What I have learned is fast pace work environment,handling money,cleaning the store,enjoying a great time with the customers and co-workers.
Poorly
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), St. Thomas, ONApril 28, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed Working With My Team
Cons: Boss Was Not Pleasent To Work With
Pizza Pizza, My work was experience there was terrible and good at the same time , the boss wasn't pleasant to work with and my hours weren't that great. However, there were some good moments working at Pizza Pizza. The co-workers I worked for were lovely, my skills working there has improved. So I'm thankful for that. I learned Time Management better, Staying Positive in A Workplace Environment, How to be able to Stay Calm In A Busy Environment.
Productive and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee), Stouffville, ONApril 26, 2015
This was a nice job to work at for a couple hours per week. I learned a lot about customer satisfaction here and time management. My coworkers helped me a lot and the hardest part of the job when customers were unsatisfied with some of our services and the most enjoyable part was when it was not busy and we could take our time to carry out small tasks.
Flexible
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Victoria Park and LawrenceApril 25, 2015
While working at pizza pizza i learned many skills such as customer service skills. It really helped me learn how to deal with everyday problems and scenarios
fast-paced work
Cashier (Former Employee), toronto ontarioApril 21, 2015
Pros: free food.
Cons: unpredictable rush hour.
very fast paced work environment and some brutal customers. The manangement is usually done by the owner as it is a franchised. Co-workers can be very rude. hardest part is during rush hour. most enjoyable part of the job is making a great pizza.

1 2 3 4 5