Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews in Canada

time pass very fast
cashier, customer service (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONApril 27, 2016
very busy work place but learn how to handle rush hours. management always push. co-worker helpful and hardest part front busy and same time back order plus inspection.
Cook (Former Employee) –  special eventsApril 19, 2016
I enjoyed working at pizza pizza, learning to deal with various customers and keeping up with a crowd was the hardest part. I learnt to use my time efficiently and always keep up with the pace, since in special events there were always over thousands of people.
Pros
good pizza
Cons
small breaks
Productive with a lott fun
Volunteer Work (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBApril 7, 2016
Nice working atmosphere and love to work with the fun-loving coworkers. The management team is awesome. The cleanliness is maintained and the food is hygienic.
I learned alot about people
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ONApril 7, 2016
I learned tons about people, interacting with customers dozens of times per day. I learned how to do almost everything in the store, and I got back to working in a fast paced environment where my memory was constantly put to the test.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Low Salary
Fun productive work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Maple, ONApril 6, 2016
Working long hours, preparing kitchen for opening, going on till, managing staff and paperwork and then closing kitchen at the end of the day.
It was a fun experience to work at home and take orders. Most customers were nice and sometimes funny making the job more possitive.
Order taker home agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 1, 2016
At typical day at work was going in to my private area where it was quiet and logging into the previously downloaded software Pizza Pizza provided on my computer.
A customer Service Rep welcomed me and signed me in and started my day or evening.
I learned so much about the different pizza toppings and how the customers had different tastes in pizza's.
The management team that trained me was absolutely amazing and very friendly!
I worked at home so I did not have any co-workers.
The job was very easy and satisfying.
The most enjoyable part of being an at home agent for Pizza Pizza was the ability to work at home and still be with my family.
Also as mentioned, all the varieties of pizza that were ordered.
Its too bad that they no longer have this position available.
The customers were always complimenting me on my service and that made the whole experience a very good one!
Pros
Possitive customer service reviews
Cons
They no longer have this available
Good place to get by
SHIFT WORKER (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONMarch 26, 2016
Fast paced environment with a lot of frustration at times. Have to be organized and be a quick thinker or else a lot can go wrong.
Pros
Free Pizza!
Cons
Long hours/Fast Paced
Enjoying what I am doing, that is the most important.
Front End Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMarch 23, 2016
I have learned a hardworking skills and how to work in groups to get job done in time. I can managed the things very easily in proper way. moreover, The most important part in I am enjoying my work and love to do more hardest job in my life.
Pros
I'll become more active towards my work.
Cons
n/a
I have just started to work.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Ottawa South, ONMarch 12, 2016
I am tired. I will learn everything step by step.

I cannot make any comment, because I don't know the owners very well. But they look hardworking, and sincere.
Review Summary
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 26, 2016
This is the hardest part :(
typical day st work was okay
I learned lots of new thinks
Management was excellent
My Co-workers were okay
The hardest part of the job was easy
The most enjoyable pert was very enjoyable
I will NOT include any personal ,,,,,,,,, ect
The hardest work i did with lots of stress and least wage with no job grantee and no benefits.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 10, 2016
I worked here for so long ,almost everyday.everyday. Traveled out of town but never got payed for what was promised and management was so disorganized.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Tooooo much stress and no money
nice place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBFebruary 6, 2016
I only work there mondays or sometimes they didn't gave me full hours in a week. Otherwise the management and the co-workers are very helpful.
A typical day at work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  125 The QueenswayFebruary 1, 2016
*A typical day at work is taking peoples orders, cleaning the restaurant, cooking fried items and making pizza. Organizing and maintaining the restaurant and always making customers happy is what we do best.
*Always keep a fun, friendly environment for all management and staff. Team work is something Pizza Pizza prides themselves on.
*The hardest part of the job was the hourly wage.
*The most enjoyable part of the job was the happy friendly customers and enjoying the fun team effort of the staff.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low wages
Fun workplace, very flexible
Counter Staff (Former Employee) –  Midland, ONJanuary 28, 2016
The staff I worked with were very energetic, fun and easy to get along with. It was fun coming into work and I enjoyed being at work. the managers and the owners were very kind and understanding of any requests I may have had, especially when balancing another job, school, and extracurricular activities. I was mainly on cash and serving slices to customers, stocking shelves and cleaning. I also learned how to work in the kitchen and help when I was needed. The hardest part of the job would be when when a lot of people were in the store all at once or on busy nights.
Pros
Free slice, energetic workplace.
Cons
sometimes not working enough hours, slow days.
fun and a very good work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Training) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 26, 2016
clean work with well kept food product and store surroundings. not very tiring or stressful. good customer service and very good food.
Learn to manage time and handle customers
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJanuary 14, 2016
One can trained to work in fast pace environment and can learn to mange time as have to complete order in time and deliver it. And another thing is one can able to mange all types of customers.
Pros
Free food and nice co-workers
Cons
No fix schedule
Fun place to work and great customer service experiences
Supervisor, Health and Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONDecember 14, 2015
Pizza Pizza is an excellent job to learn customer service skills, and food preparation skills. At this job, staff were responsible for taking orders correctly, maintaining a clean environment, filling orders as per customer's specific details, food preparation and restocking of items in the restaurant. This job in a nutshell requires multi-tasking skills in the sense one has to be able to manage taking customers orders, at the same time as cooking food. From this job experience as a supervisor, customer service, cook and health and safety representative, I was able to gain great multitasking skills and customer service skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing happy customers, whether they are regulars or new customers. The hardest part of the job was the resolution of any complaints or having to deal with product shortage. This environment requires high levels of teamwork so therefore all staff must be able to work together as a team.
Pros
free slice per shift
Cons
long hours as I worked at least 10 hour shifts.
i worked on Friday, Saturday and sunday
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONNovember 25, 2015
I have learned good communication skills,Good time management skills, Group work. I have ensured that customer orders are met on time, Interact with customers to know their requirements and needs,Manage the restaurant by solving staff issues
Good, fast and hard job.
Customer Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 17, 2015
Good management. Nice work environment and target oriented job. Enjoyed talking to different people everyday. Improved my communication skills.
Did not enjoyed much
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2015
Work was fine but didn't enjoyed the management, No flexibility in the work environment. Nice co workers. We had a good time working there.