Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Review

View all Pizza Pizza Limited reviews

Fun and relaxed environment with many different cultures and languages to learn.
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON6 May 2014
Nice fast pace. The restaurant experience varies with different owners. I have worked at two Pizza Pizza's. One owner takes good care of his business and has better pizza- but the owner at this other store doesn't take care of anything and has messy pizza slices on display, which are over-priced already. (If you are going to sell pizza that is over-priced, it better look nice enough for customers)
Pros
Free food and a discount on wings and things
Cons
Oven buuurn!

Other Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Nive environment and the managers are great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
Working there make me confidence, and gained great skills for future careers. I enjoyed working there. I met awesome people and great co-workers. It was a great opportunity.
awesome
Cook, Cashier, Store Opener (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON4 December 2017
I loved working at pizza pizza it was very enjoyable. If i had the chance to work at a pizza pizza again i would not take a secong look at it i would do it again in a heart beat :-)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.