Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

pizza pizza
Cashier and Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON24 August 2016
great job nice people and wish i was still there
manager was nice
got a raise
cleaned a lot of stuff
i loved the food especially
Pros
Food!
Cons
coworkers don't clean much
Cleis neveau
Customer service (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON16 November 2016
good times college job, customer service enjoyable work place awesome staff and owners and reasonable wages benifits.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
no tips
Safe and productive.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON10 September 2016
Working at the Limited company, I mostly greeted customers in a polite and friendly manner. Often I was asked to handle complaints and customers concerns, wrongful order intakes and fix the issue accordingly to the company's policies.

Every day I found my self responding to customers inquiries of daily specials and promotions. While working at the Pizza Pizza franchise, patience, was one of the key to success within the company. Especially when dealing with difficult matters and very upset customers. The opportunity I gained from working at this franchise as well was extending my knowledge with flexibility and how to cope with long hours. Although getting along with every single peer might have been one of the biggest task, I've learned that respect goes a long way and acting appropriately while working together is the easiest way to stay on positive and common grounds.

The best experience that I've got the appertain to is enjoying conversations with many different individuals and engaging with plenty different cultures. I love that each customers need was met after each call and that they were satisfied, also believe it or not they also helped my day pass along just great.
Pros
Cons
Break lengths
Fun work place
Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  Thorold, ON3 May 2016
Work under lot's of stress.
I learn a lot from the people i work with.And i always like to learn new things.
My co-workers were the best i ever had.
The hardest part of the job was to fire people.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to hire and train new employee.
Pros
Benefits from the work place.Clean and Safe environment
Cons
Good hours
I learned alot about people
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON7 April 2016
I learned tons about people, interacting with customers dozens of times per day. I learned how to do almost everything in the store, and I got back to working in a fast paced environment where my memory was constantly put to the test.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Low Salary
Learn Time management and Fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 August 2016
I learned so much from this job and the most important thing is time management and this job improved my communication skills as well. Co-workers are very helpful. They help each other even after there working hours if needed. Hardest part of the job is to manage the store and make orders at same time alone and the most enjoyable part is to have fun with all staff members including boss after work.
Pros
Flexible hours and Free food.
Cons
Sometimes too busy to handle.
It was not a good experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON16 September 2016
I worked there but it was not a good experience. There is no proper management, not enough employees to work on a busy day. Only one cashier at a time on Friday, which is said to be the busiest. The only thing I learned there is how to deal with the customers and how to handle the til, how to manage everything alone when the front is full with customers for 4 hours continue.
Cons
No breaks in the whole shift.
Summer job
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON1 November 2016
was only there for 2 months and it was in a resort. The management was very young and it was not well organized, the scheduling was not the greatest. Customers were fun to talk to but easy to fall behind because of cooking times, could get very busy and people would become impatient.
Pros
Young coworkers
Cons
Scheduling sucked, cooking time could become scrambled
working at pizza pizza
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 July 2016
A normal day at work is working together with all your employees as a team, never slacking off, work as efficiently as possible, when done all of my work find other things to do to help the company such as cleaning, organizing, helping out, and so much more. The hardest part is when my boss is not reliable and tells me to work days I'm not suppose to. I still work when he asks me too but telling me a few days in advance is better than telling me the day before or on that day. the most enjoyable part is when i can cooperate with my employees and having customers leave with a smile on their faces.
Pros
reliable supervisors/ boss. Sticking with the schedule givin
Cons
working for more than 7 hours
Boss that yells at you for "taking too long"
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON18 September 2016
I worked delivery for this company for about 2-3 months and I couldn't have had an any worse boss, he would scream at employee's for his own issues. People quit this job because of how much they got paid and for having to deal with issues inside the workplace, I lasted the longest there other than the cook and then I mentally couldn't do this job anymore with how much he was pushing me and my co-workers.
Pros
Good wings, tips
Cons
Terrible boss, very strict time limit for delivering, $8 an hour
Fast paced environment
DELIVERY CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 October 2015
It was great to work with fast paced environment, lots of adrenaline to match the order deadlines which was 40 min. It needs great team work to handle all the orders delivered to customers.

It was 5 star overall rating until there was a conflict with upper management. Out store manager was providing performance benefits but the issues with upper managers could not be solved and the new regulations was so heavy for the wage.
Pros
Performance benefits
Labour intensive with extremely long summer hours but high respect for school schedules
Special Events Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON27 August 2015
Working with Pizza Pizza in the shipping and receiving for Special Events department is a labour intensive job with extremely long summer hours. The pay is great because of the hours and overtime, and breaks (including lunch) are paid. Great benefits are available for full time employees.
This job pushed me to excel past limits I didn't even know I had, and taught me that I am capable of working much harder under adverse conditions than I ever imagined.
Management will push you hard, but is also very respectful of student schedules and will provide extremely flexible hours for those in school.

The promotions team (separate department) is a fantastic job that provides extremely flexible hours and a fun work environment. Travel to and from events is paid, and traveling around Ontario for work is a great way to meet people and learn about the province and many organizations.
Pros
Paid breaks, lots of overtime, flexible schedule around school
Cons
extremely long summer hours. labour intensive
Productive and fun atmosphere making pizzas'.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2016
I worked in several locations, trained individuals, and preformed necessary paperwork. The most challenging part was dealing with individuals who were extremely late and unsatisfied customers. My favorite part of my job was meeting new people and assisting customers.
Pros
The satisfaction of watching the customers enjoy their meals.
Cons
Training people who didn't want to learn
Nice place to work nice people
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2016
Overall was a decent experience throughout the time working there. Had to stop working cause I really needed to focus on school that year
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Late hours
good people fun labour
Cook/Closing Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 November 2016
great at staffing and finding people with good personalities to be apart of there team. great customers worked alone most of the day. spoke with people of many cultures
Pros
breaks whenever
Cons
late nights
Productive and multi-tasking environment. High impact.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 September 2016
Working at pizza pizza was an experience to say the least. The location i was at was a very high volume location. Management was poor, and there were many times where we were left understaffed and overwhelemed. It was great in the sense that you can learn how to problem solve very well and communicate effectively with unhappy customers. The experience differs from location to location but my overall experience i would have to say was a little less than fair. 2 Stars.

I got along with most of my co-workers, they were all very nice and helpful in stressful situations. After a while they were like the "work family" everyone looked out for each other. The hardest part of the job would definitely be the feeling of being overwhelmed. I used to work nights there, I'd start at 5 and finish at 3am. The busy time is usually seasonal. Its pretty busy during the summer and simmers down in the fall and winter, after Halloween. The hardest part of working there would definitely be the feeling of being overwhelmed.

My job as the cashier didnt stay at simply taking customer orders, it extended to making all the sides for them and back orders (Delivery) as soon as possible. Some of these items include: Salads, All fried items, pastas, sandwiches, slices, chilis, poutines, and more. Often times it could get so overwhelming that we'd fall behind. We always did the best we could in a stressful situation and usually always found a solution to any problem.

**OVERALL 2 STARS**
Good working atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 September 2016
Enjoyed working in Pizza Pizza with a bunch of hard working people. Late night working hour is tough, but it was fun. The hardest part about this job might be it doesn't have time with family if you work all night shifts or weekend shifts.
Pros
Working atmosphere
Cons
working late
Need do everything very fast
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 October 2016
Do the delivery service and helper. I know how to efficient do a job under a fast environment. The hardest part is sometime the time is really rush, you only have 5 mins to delivery or give customers free.
the most enjoyable part should be I can study some cooking.
Pros
Can study cooking
Cons
long hour
fast paced and friendly environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 July 2016
It was a good experience of working at pizza pizza. Management and team members are very cooperative. The place is very neat and clean.I oftenly worked at weekends and evening and night shifts are very enjoyable .
Pros
Free food and break during work hours
Cons
nothing
Excellent place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2016
Excellent place to work.
1. Busy day with all levels of customer, no time to rest.
2. Learnt to deal with different types of customers.
3.Management level is helpful.
4. Co-workers are helpful and helped me to my job when I was new.
5. Dealing with difficult customers
6. When customers are happy with my service.
Pros
Good place to learn new things
Cons
night shifts