Pizza Pizza Limited

Pizza Pizza Limited Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Decent
Supervisor (Current Employee), Windsor, ONMarch 24, 2015
Under staffed need more reliable people when it gets busy.
Management was very well chosen by our DM she cares very deeply for the company.
fast learner, reliable, good reputation, fan with basketball, table tennis
love to make pizza (Former Employee), windsor, tesumseh,EMarch 22, 2015
Pros: free drinks
Cons: unfriendly coworker
the job will be so difficult to perform when the friend working near do not understand your need. a typical busy game day sweating the coworker beside standing and looking. the beautiful movement of the jobs are happy customers seeing that smiley face take away entire tired of the day. learning help in need is help in deed the most important part of the job if all this things can come into job then we can feel the pleasure of each workday.

I need job.
Hardworker and multifunctionnel in a very busy custommer service environment
Head Cashier (Former Employee), MontrealMarch 11, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: drunk custommers at the night shifts
A typical day at Pizza Pizza for me sounds like this : I count my cash so it's ready to be used than i start welcoming the customers with a smile and guide them with a very supportive attitude than i serve them the food they asked and I make sure that everything we need is ready in the fridges in the front as well as on the counters, that the restaurant is clean at all times and I prepare the food except the pizzas..When I have time I help my co-workers in picking up the calls that we receive from the OPD and some custommers, in preparing the delivery bags and the pizzas. On sundays i do the inventory. The hardest part in this job was having clients who couldn't speak properly neither french or English but I used to get out of this situation very well by keeping my smile on and using the flyers and menu we had in the store. As for the part I enjoyed the most it was the team spirit that we created my co-workers and I and which helped a lot in the productivity of the restaurant and made the work place more comfortable
Productive and friendly work environment
Customer Service/ front counter (Former Employee), Innisfil, ONMarch 5, 2015
A typical day at work for me involved prepping stations, folding boxes, taking orders, serving and making some foods, communicating with customers.
I learned that no matter how slow it is in a work place, there is and always will be, something to do.
The management there was ok. The manager was very flexible and generous.
My coworkers were great to get along with.
I did not find any part of the job all that difficult.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. I am a people person and enjoy interaction and socialization.
fast pace workplace
Cashier/server (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: free lunch
> Handing currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately

> Maintaining high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast passed work times

> Assembled food orders while maintaining appropriate portion control

> Diligently restocking work stations and cases

> Resolving issues, Pleasantly and courteously interacting with customers
Great for a first job, not great for a second.
Cashier (Current Employee), Bowmanville, ONFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: free slice after 4 hours of work, night shifts you get to have dance parties with the cooks
Cons: not enough hours, no benefits, you smell like a deep fryer and cannot get the smell out of your cloths
This job was very experiential for me, we are just one big family well dis-functional family. I usually work the morning shifts and Friday evening shifts. Usually on a Tuesday morning I will go in count the till, turn all the heat lamps on and open the door. Then we have the school rush and well if you cannot handle this on your own well this is not the place for you. Those kids are sneaky. We had to start giving them a number for their receipts and checking them off when they got everything because they'd come back and try to get their fries, pop or dips for free by saying we didn't give it to them. And then at the end of my shift I fill out all the paper work for that time period. My co-workers are an amazing bunch, we have a tight system. I have had so many laughs with them. The cooks are hilarious guys they always love to put on hip hop music as they call it and dance, it makes the customers laugh and smile; it brings fun into the work place just so that we all have a good day. Now the hardest part of my job is well the hours and when OPG messes up a pick order and the customer is upset. I hate it when my customers are upset because when they order through our telephone center which is OPG they expect their order to have came through to us and made. If you are looking to work at Pizza Pizza and are expecting 8 hours a day and 5 shifts a week well turn around and walk the other way. I get maybe 12 hours a week if I'm lucky, I get 3 hours a day. and I get Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays off. You cannot live on this income. A tip for the wise do not go into a job thinking you – more... will be getting a lot of hours and a huge pay day every week or every two weeks because you will be leading yourself down a very sad road. I love my job don't get me wrong but I went into it thinking I was going to be getting 8 hours a day 5 shifts a week. I do have 5 shifts a week but I do not get 8 hours a day. I only have 5 shifts a week because I was promoted to senior cashier after our last senior cashier quit.
The key to a successful experience in a work place is to always keep a positive outlook and never quit when you think you do not think it is going to work. If you are going to quit make sure you secure another job before giving notice. – less
Productive day
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: overnight shifts
cooking and taking care of the cash, clean and greet customers, making boxes and filling fridge. Take orders, clean doors and windows,
fun workplace
part time (Former Employee), gravenhurstFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: not enough workers
once i started working here i found out that a work place can be fun and time goes by really fast and your excited to go back to work, its always so busy but thats fine when you work with such great people.
fun working with the co-workers and the work is playful
Cashier (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONFebruary 23, 2015
Processed cash, accepted orders, followed cleanliness standards, food quality check and learnt how to manage time. had free lunches, good management
24 hours a day job
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 23, 2015
If you value your family or your time off, this is not the place for you. Pay doesn't make up for the 80hrs a week you have to work. Being on call 24/7 can get very stressful.
Unprofessional, and unorganized
Cashier (Former Employee), Guelph, ONFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: free slices
Cons: paid illegal wage
Shifts were constantly changed without asking.
Inappropriate comments and advances from the men in the kitchen.
Was paid UNDER minimum wage, boss failed to inform the other cashiers even after another cashier brought this to his attention.
It's a fun place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Oakville, ONJanuary 7, 2015
- Rush Hours
- Serving Customers
A very Busy Place
CASHIER (Former Employee), TorontoJanuary 7, 2015
A typical day at work would be constantly making pizzas & altering to being a cashier. Through out the weekends, it is very busy for at least a non stop 5 hours. My co-workers were very friendly.
fun place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: normal hours
always enjoyed to work there.everybody were doing theirs job.
high pace very demanding not much down time learn many new things in a fast amount of time
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Timmins, ONJanuary 6, 2015
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and very meticulous and patient.
Cashier (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 2, 2015
- 5+ years of professional experience as engineer in construction sites, project management, customer support and engineer design.
- studies in Civil Engineer, SAP Supply Chain Management
Produtctive and excellent customer service.
Counter - Cashier (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONNovember 29, 2014
Pros: free drinks, amazing co-workers, and reliable.
Cons: evening shifts are long
- Amazing and friendly co-workers
- Exciting place to be
- Excellent communication Skills
- Excellent customer service
- Various options
- Many customers provided excellent feedback
Fun working environment
Sales Person (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONNovember 24, 2014
Pizza Pizza is a fast food restaurant that specializes in making pizzas and other foods stuffs. I worked as a sales person were i took care of customer needs with great interactive skills to provide full satisfaction. I also maintain and worked with the cash counter and helped team members in keeping the store organised and clean.
Pizza Pizza
Cashier/ Cook (Former Employee), Woodstock, ONNovember 24, 2014
Good atmosphere, good people, better customers. I enjoyed serving the customers the most. My fellow employees were also really wonderful to work as a team with.
Busy and bad hours
Cook (Former Employee), North Bay ONNovember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: busy bar hours
Working mostly nights get to you. Can be extremely busy and stressful.

1 2 3 4 5