Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

productive
Cashier& Cook and Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
I learned a lot about how to deal with customer service, how to deal with co-worker, how to be flexible at work, how to manage yourself in private and work, schedule, accounting and etc.
Pros
Learn a lot, got confidence etc.
good people fun labour
Cook/Closing Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 November 2016
great at staffing and finding people with good personalities to be apart of there team. great customers worked alone most of the day. spoke with people of many cultures
Pros
breaks whenever
Cons
late nights
Cleis neveau
Customer service (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON16 November 2016
good times college job, customer service enjoyable work place awesome staff and owners and reasonable wages benifits.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
no tips
Fun plus challenging job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2016
Busy work place but I still enjoyed working their. It was physical demanding job with requirement of excellent customer service skills.
fun work environment
Excellent customer service (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 November 2016
Everyday it is an experience of dealing with customers needs and wants. Their disagreements and stubbornness. but at the end of the say its what makes it fun with coworkers and usual customers.
Fun work place
Mucho Burrito Server (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2016
Students and staff are positive. Coworkers are very helpful. Work load is manageable, I enjoy working there. I appreciate the managers and supervisors as well.
new things to learn
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 November 2016
it's fun to work over here.
team work , fun ,communication, talking with new people every day.
dealing with time limits and fast working environment.
Nice place to work nice people
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2016
Overall was a decent experience throughout the time working there. Had to stop working cause I really needed to focus on school that year
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Late hours
Summer job
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON1 November 2016
was only there for 2 months and it was in a resort. The management was very young and it was not well organized, the scheduling was not the greatest. Customers were fun to talk to but easy to fall behind because of cooking times, could get very busy and people would become impatient.
Pros
Young coworkers
Cons
Scheduling sucked, cooking time could become scrambled
Good place for temporary work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 October 2016
Good place for temporary work, responsible for multiple task. Sometime longer stay more than 12 hours. Responsible for merchandise collection and store merchandise at proper location
Need do everything very fast
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 October 2016
Do the delivery service and helper. I know how to efficient do a job under a fast environment. The hardest part is sometime the time is really rush, you only have 5 mins to delivery or give customers free.
the most enjoyable part should be I can study some cooking.
Pros
Can study cooking
Cons
long hour
Pizza Pizza
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 October 2016
My teenage years it was fun working for pizza pizza. Low minimum wage job but it was a hard fast pacing job. You Must Know The Map area and get there before 40 mins or its free. Good experience!
Cons
48 hours per week at least
Great workplace
Group Sales Agent - Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2016
Worked in PIzza Pizza head office before it was replaced with condos. Great co workers. The hardest part is being the middle person between store and customers.
great
pizza pizza cashier (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON8 October 2016
I love to work with the company gained lot of experience with dealing different type of customers. It is the best place to work, very friendly environment to work.
Good working atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 September 2016
Enjoyed working in Pizza Pizza with a bunch of hard working people. Late night working hour is tough, but it was fun. The hardest part about this job might be it doesn't have time with family if you work all night shifts or weekend shifts.
Pros
Working atmosphere
Cons
working late
Productive and fun atmosphere making pizzas'.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2016
I worked in several locations, trained individuals, and preformed necessary paperwork. The most challenging part was dealing with individuals who were extremely late and unsatisfied customers. My favorite part of my job was meeting new people and assisting customers.
Pros
The satisfaction of watching the customers enjoy their meals.
Cons
Training people who didn't want to learn
moderate workplace
Cashier / Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 September 2016
Many job opportunities are available at this location. I learnt a little about different kind of foods and types of pizzas available. I gained experience with customer service.
Productive and multi-tasking environment. High impact.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 September 2016
Working at pizza pizza was an experience to say the least. The location i was at was a very high volume location. Management was poor, and there were many times where we were left understaffed and overwhelemed. It was great in the sense that you can learn how to problem solve very well and communicate effectively with unhappy customers. The experience differs from location to location but my overall experience i would have to say was a little less than fair. 2 Stars.

I got along with most of my co-workers, they were all very nice and helpful in stressful situations. After a while they were like the "work family" everyone looked out for each other. The hardest part of the job would definitely be the feeling of being overwhelmed. I used to work nights there, I'd start at 5 and finish at 3am. The busy time is usually seasonal. Its pretty busy during the summer and simmers down in the fall and winter, after Halloween. The hardest part of working there would definitely be the feeling of being overwhelmed.

My job as the cashier didnt stay at simply taking customer orders, it extended to making all the sides for them and back orders (Delivery) as soon as possible. Some of these items include: Salads, All fried items, pastas, sandwiches, slices, chilis, poutines, and more. Often times it could get so overwhelming that we'd fall behind. We always did the best we could in a stressful situation and usually always found a solution to any problem.

**OVERALL 2 STARS**
Boss that yells at you for "taking too long"
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON18 September 2016
I worked delivery for this company for about 2-3 months and I couldn't have had an any worse boss, he would scream at employee's for his own issues. People quit this job because of how much they got paid and for having to deal with issues inside the workplace, I lasted the longest there other than the cook and then I mentally couldn't do this job anymore with how much he was pushing me and my co-workers.
Pros
Good wings, tips
Cons
Terrible boss, very strict time limit for delivering, $8 an hour
It was not a good experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON16 September 2016
I worked there but it was not a good experience. There is no proper management, not enough employees to work on a busy day. Only one cashier at a time on Friday, which is said to be the busiest. The only thing I learned there is how to deal with the customers and how to handle the til, how to manage everything alone when the front is full with customers for 4 hours continue.
Cons
No breaks in the whole shift.