Pizza Pizza Limited

Pizza Pizza Limited Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place!
Counter Representative/Cook (Current Employee), Peterborough, ONApril 15, 2014
Pros: free pizza!
Cons: short, infrequent shifts.
Lack of hours to give out but is a friendly fun place to work. Pizza Pizza is overall a pretty fun and nice place. worth applying to.
productive and cooperative with friendly environment
delivery man and chef (Former Employee), albion rd etobicokeApril 2, 2014
i was working in a friendly environment and learned great experience as delivery man and as a chef. My supervisor was really co operative and helpful.
Good job for gaining experience in food industry.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
1. A very busy schedule almost everyday.
2. How handle store and order inventory.
3. Helping co workers with there work was also an important part of my job
4.To delivery orders on time in busy hours was the hardest part of the job
5.Friendly environment inside the store was the thing which i liked most in my job
enjoy working there
customer service (Former Employee), Hamilton ONMarch 19, 2014
taking pizza orders
all the different way customers like there pizzas
for the most manager was ok
loved working with my co works we where like family I still talk to some of them
leaving the work place
working with our customers to please them
Good environment to work
Cashier/Front (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 14, 2014
Pros: 1/2 off discount
Cons: miscommunication
A typical day at work was making sure the pizza was laid out at the front display and serve costumers. If you were busy you would tidy tables push in chairs & clean bathrooms. At end of shift you wipe down front display counters/tables ovens/fryers bathrooms & restocks. The management was nice they were understanding and considerate to your needs. The – more... co-workers were friendly to talk to when there was down time and everyone worked well together. There was the odd worker who didn't like me and kept trying to not only make my work shift difficult but re-scheduled me twice resulting in termination of my position. The hardest part was maintaining rush hour and making sure all the customers were served their proper orders and we happy. I enjoyed the 1/2 off pizza discount :) I wish I could have worked longer there but sometimes it's just not meant to work out. – less
Great Place to work, low pay at all levels
ESCALATED CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 13, 2014
Good management, good work place, flexible hours with a few provisions, (must be available some weekends and some closing), call center so have to deal with hostile people. Lots of opportunity for advancement, but not very big pay increases. They do have benefits for full time and part time including dental.
team working skills
Cashier (Former Employee), weston rdFebruary 3, 2014
- learned how to make a fresh pizza
- serve customers
- learned a lot from my co-workers
Productive and educational experience.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Midland, ONJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: it was a very educational experience
Cons: unprofessional work environment
A typical day at work in Pizza Pizza included assisting customers in placing their orders, making and completing their orders, and delivering their orders to their satisfaction. I learned excellent customer service working for this company and how to work as a team. The hardest part of the job was being able to handle a large income of orders at once – more... while meeting the time quota. Although handing large amounts of orders was the hardest part, it was also the most enjoyable part. It taught me speed, accuracy, and very fine tuned time management skills. – less
Fun and Wild place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONJanuary 19, 2014
My experience with this company was OK. Not too good of management skills, didn't give me a reason why I was let go, I didn't even know I was let go until a few weeks later when I called to see what was going on.
Enjoyed working with the staff very much
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Petawawa OntarioJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: advancement and the rewards for your hard work was great
Cons: very long hours
When i first started i was hired as just a counter person..over the years i moved up the ladder to manager. I managed Petawawa, Pembroke and the Renfrew stores as well as worked at the Smith Falls location for many years only on weekends. My co-workers i enjoyed working with at all the locations. Even made some life long friends working with this company. – more... The hardest part was the very long hours most shifts were 10 to 12 hours and the high demand of supper rushes serving many customers and deliveries over the supper rush. When you did a great job for the company you were always rewarded, PizzaPizza being a huge sponsor of sports i was rewarded with many oppurtunities to enjoy a Senators game in Ottawa in our box seats. – less
I enjoyed working there and would like to again.
Customer Service Representative / Order Taker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2014
I worked there when they had one major call centre on Jarvis St. in Toronto. It was a great work environment and I was promoted from order taker to customer service representative fairly quickly. I would love to have the opportunity to work at the Hamilton location.
Manageable
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Pickering, ONNovember 25, 2013
Work as a cashier and help with side orders. Also cleaning the lobby and facility areas.
Making pizza when staff need help.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 8, 2013
Cashier and helping owner to orders store need for backup. Make sure my co-workers get all their stuff for deliverly. Handing customer transactions and questions.
Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Maple, ONNovember 7, 2013
I like working here but having no benefits and no further advancement is the only reason that I am looking for a new job.
Fast paced environment, and a lot of productiveness.
Cashier/Customer Service/Cook (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONOctober 28, 2013
Pros: sometimes i could take a break since there was not customers.
Cons: the salary was under min. wage
It was a lot of fun working there, mainly because of all the nice people. But the bad side to this was that I got paid under Min. Wage, and that I really didn't get any advantages from this job, or benefits.
Not a bad place to work
Driver (Current Employee), Courtice, ONOctober 21, 2013
It's a job to work when the delivery orders are frequent as the job pays by hour plus tips from each order. When it's not so busy, the payout is not as much.
First fast food job
Cashier (Former Employee), Guelph, ONOctober 18, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: poor hours, not flexible, boring
Pizza pizza involved certain hours where you had non stop customers and other hours where you were trying to find things to do. The workers were great but the schedule was poor and hours were not very flexible nor did they end up working out. I learned how to work my first cash register and learned how to make side dishes. My co-workers were amazing – more... and I enjoyed being on their team. The hardest part of the job was the contrast of the rush hours and the very slow hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was the free lunch! As well as just having a job. The management was awesome and the most valuable lesson I learned was that personally I shouldn't mix work and family. It can get really messy. – less
Not the best for vehicles
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), North Bay, ONOctober 13, 2013
Pros: free pizza
Ware and tear on your vehicle, low salary, no benefits. The hours are never the same but if youre looking for cash and a lot of gas expenses this would be the job for you. you also get free pizza slices.
great place to work
Front counter help (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: free food
Cons: nothing
flexible, great people to work with my tasks were front cash and taking and preparing orders
Productive and friendly atmosphere to work in.
SENIOR LEASE ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: friendly positive atmosphere
Cons: long commute
Pizza Pizza is a very friendly atmosphere to work in. Teamwork is very important there.

Normally I deal with Landlords, Franchisees, tenants and different departments for resolving multiple issues on a daily basis.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.

1 2 3 4