Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Super busy and intense
Cashier/Customer Service/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 January 2017
The tasks I performed, serve customers, prepare food, deliver pizza, and clean store. I would always make pizza boxes in the back also clean dishes. I learnt how to deal with difficult customers and employees in a positive and calm way. I got to work with a lot of people. The hardest part of my job would be long shifts because towards the end of it I'd get very tired. Meeting new people every day and building a relationship with my customers had to be the most enjoyable part of the day.
Pros
Free Pizza and praise from regular customers
Cons
would come home smelling like pizza dough
stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2017
The owner was very rude and they made me do the tasks which were to be performed by the drivers. The management is also not well organised. They did not even pay me for the hours I worked.
Pizza Pizza summary
Key holder, Cook, Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON10 January 2017
A typical day at work is hard to explain no 2 days are alike really. I was shift leader, made decisions regarding ordering stock and inventory, covering shifts, working with people. Regular customers getting to know you by name and asking for you specifically. I loved everything about my job, however many times I felt over worked and under appreciated.
Pros
lots
my experience at pizza pizza
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 January 2017
pizza pizza ,was alot of fun but my boss wouldnt give me proper hours , would cancelled last minute or call me last minute, even though i was hired for full time hours some week i wouldnt work for more the 1 shift a week
my boss would ask me to pay for a order of what ever i made extra chicken or fries or anything
Pros
good coworker
Cons
not the best boss
Fun workplace enjoyed working there
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2017
Will be happy to work again
Never tired even working throughout the day
Have learnt many things from here
Everyone there was good
Flexible environment for new workers
Easy going
Good colleagues
Pros
Free food
Busy life
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 January 2017
Starts day with busy schedule and very fast paced environment and deals with different kind of costumers. Besides of this my coworkers was very helpful. I spent good time there.
Pros
Helpful co workers
Cons
Busy life
London, Ontario (Owner/Operator) (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 December 2016
Great working environment. I learned a lot about pizza and various aspects involved in the pizza business. Great co workers. The hardest part was not able to predict when it would get busy. Overall great experience
not a good place to work at
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON22 December 2016
I would be spending most of my shift cleaning the place more the learning and thing else in the store. I learned a little bit while I was there. The management is ok. you have to bug to get your pay from them. I loved working with my co-workers. the hardest part of the job was not knowing when I worked. learning a little more to help me out.
Great Place to work.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON14 December 2016
It was a tough job and had to put in long hours but I enjoyed doing it. great and friendly environment. The Owner was a helpful person.
productive
Cashier& Cook and Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
I learned a lot about how to deal with customer service, how to deal with co-worker, how to be flexible at work, how to manage yourself in private and work, schedule, accounting and etc.
Pros
Learn a lot, got confidence etc.
good people fun labour
Cook/Closing Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 November 2016
great at staffing and finding people with good personalities to be apart of there team. great customers worked alone most of the day. spoke with people of many cultures
Pros
breaks whenever
Cons
late nights
Cleis neveau
Customer service (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON16 November 2016
good times college job, customer service enjoyable work place awesome staff and owners and reasonable wages benifits.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
no tips
Fun plus challenging job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2016
Busy work place but I still enjoyed working their. It was physical demanding job with requirement of excellent customer service skills.
fun work environment
Excellent customer service (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 November 2016
Everyday it is an experience of dealing with customers needs and wants. Their disagreements and stubbornness. but at the end of the say its what makes it fun with coworkers and usual customers.
Fun work place
Mucho Burrito Server (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2016
Students and staff are positive. Coworkers are very helpful. Work load is manageable, I enjoy working there. I appreciate the managers and supervisors as well.
new things to learn
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 November 2016
it's fun to work over here.
team work , fun ,communication, talking with new people every day.
dealing with time limits and fast working environment.
Nice place to work nice people
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2016
Overall was a decent experience throughout the time working there. Had to stop working cause I really needed to focus on school that year
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Late hours
Summer job
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON1 November 2016
was only there for 2 months and it was in a resort. The management was very young and it was not well organized, the scheduling was not the greatest. Customers were fun to talk to but easy to fall behind because of cooking times, could get very busy and people would become impatient.
Pros
Young coworkers
Cons
Scheduling sucked, cooking time could become scrambled
Good place for temporary work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 October 2016
Good place for temporary work, responsible for multiple task. Sometime longer stay more than 12 hours. Responsible for merchandise collection and store merchandise at proper location
Need do everything very fast
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 October 2016
Do the delivery service and helper. I know how to efficient do a job under a fast environment. The hardest part is sometime the time is really rush, you only have 5 mins to delivery or give customers free.
the most enjoyable part should be I can study some cooking.
Pros
Can study cooking
Cons
long hour

Pizza Pizza Limited Reviews by Location