Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Pizza Pizza
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM18 July 2017
There were alot of benefits to this job such really flexable with my schedule and work hours were alway after noons which worked out perfectly at the time as i was in school
Pros
good tip
environnement de travail
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC13 July 2017
L'environnement de travail n'est pas le plus agréable vu que les gérants ont toujours des commentaires sur tous les actes faite au travail.
Pros
repas gratuit
Cons
pression
Fast pace environment
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 July 2017
You get to deal with at least 70 to 90 people a day, most times well above a hundred. You have to be quick on your feet and quick to learn everything because once it gets busy you will be swamped with orders.
Good Student or summer job
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON4 July 2017
Pizza Pizza is a job that is good for a student or part time job, you learn good communication with customers. Fast paced during lunch and dinner. You learn how to roll dough and math skills
reat place for a first job
Delivery Driver/ Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON1 July 2017
I stayed with this company for many years as i enjoyed the work place.

I started there at 16 and stayed on and off through out the summers in school. very good job to have as a student
Nice place
Cashier and Driver (Current Employee) –  North York, ON29 June 2017
Being at pizza pizza is really nice as in this job we get chance to meet different customers which help us in developing our communication skills. Moreover this job includes cash handling as well.
Pros
Free meals
Fun, busy, consistent
Cook, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cole Harbour, NS27 June 2017
Working at Pizza Pizza, I got to learn how to make pizza and use deep fryers. Regularly check stock. Overall a great environment, everyone got along. Had to prepare food to be put on pizza.
On the beach
Cook (Former Employee) –  Wasaga Beach, ON14 June 2017
Nice views when at Cash. Get to meet great people. I enjoyed the people I worked with. Got to learn new things. Management was always there to help good hours to work
Busy and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2017
People here were very nice and helpful. Store location is busy because it's downtown. Understanding and moreover are very considerate. The owner is a kind gentleman
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short shifts.
Decent minimum wage job.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 June 2017
It's a good job, learned how to deal with different issues during my shifts. Gave me an opportunity to really help others and made me feel good to solve problems for others.
Pros
Learn great customer service skills, job is ever-changing, rewarding, not repetitive, feel good helping others.
Cons
Long hours, unpredictable shifts, unhelpful supervisors, lack of support
unstable working environment
Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2017
they're very unorganized, management is doing a horrible job. lots of people are quitting. they give horrible hours, and when employees demand more hours they're threatened that they might get fired.
its was fun! highly enjoyed it
Cashier/Kitchen Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 May 2017
to be honest with everyone, I can't really provide a clear cut review but it was a great team to be on board with.
everyone around the store had a great team environment and as a new person, I felt supported on things I had done incorrectly.
a typical work day consisted on just take people's orders but I feel that this job should not have only one cashier at certain points of the day. it was incredibly overwhelming and was not an excellent learning environment at that point.
the people in the workplace would help to the best of their capabilities but, it was such a rush of workers during some points of the shifts that it caused a huge toll upon some of the workers.
but, the most enjoyable part of the job is you could get regular customers that come in and it feels like a "home type" environment and it was nice to see people come back constantly.
Pros
free lunches (one slice)
Cons
being asked to stay overtime
working at pizza pizza
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Prescott, ON18 May 2017
i did not enjoy working at pizza pizza because the store manager hires her friends and family to work for her, so as an outsider it was hard to feel welcomed or heard.
Simple job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 May 2017
its a simple job that can get really busy at times. The staff are usually fun people but other times they just keep to themselves. The pay is minimum and the job experience highly differs depending on who you're boss is.
Pros
easy
Cons
longhours
Okay
Staff (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON17 May 2017
Fast paced environment, not much for work life balance, good job for a student. Low pay and varied, unpredictable hours. Heavy in the customer service area.
Customers
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON14 May 2017
Pizza pizza was my first job.
It was okay...
I was the counter person. I worked there for 3 years. I needed a job that could help me get on my feet.
It was great practise.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Wasn't for me
Great place
Front Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON10 May 2017
The manager and his wife are super friendly! If i had the option to go back to this company i would but the hours are not accomodating to my current lifestyle.
Overall enjoyable work environment
Front Store Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON6 May 2017
I strongly enjoyed working for Pizza Pizza. The fast-paced work environment helped me thrive. I learned many applicable skills in customer service which is proven through my work.
Pros
Good team communication
Decent place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2017
Was my first place to work after moving to Canada so learnt a lot about the Canadian customer service. It also gave me time to build enough self-confidence in-order to Now call myself confident enough for any job at any location.
fun place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 May 2017
i believe that Pizza Pizza us a company need to take more attention to their worker. most of the worker need benefit, training, and increase the salary.
Pros
not allways busy.
Cons
no benefit.