Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Super busy and intense
Cashier/Customer Service/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 January 2017
The tasks I performed, serve customers, prepare food, deliver pizza, and clean store. I would always make pizza boxes in the back also clean dishes. I learnt how to deal with difficult customers and employees in a positive and calm way. I got to work with a lot of people. The hardest part of my job would be long shifts because towards the end of it I'd get very tired. Meeting new people every day and building a relationship with my customers had to be the most enjoyable part of the day.
Pros
Free Pizza and praise from regular customers
Cons
would come home smelling like pizza dough
Fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Canada25 February 2017
Very nice place number one pizza chain in canada Canada largest pizza company and they do lot of charity for disabled children and have all kind of benefits
Cleis neveau
Customer service (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON16 November 2016
good times college job, customer service enjoyable work place awesome staff and owners and reasonable wages benifits.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
no tips
pizza pizza
Cashier and Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON24 August 2016
great job nice people and wish i was still there
manager was nice
got a raise
cleaned a lot of stuff
i loved the food especially
Pros
Food!
Cons
coworkers don't clean much
Safe and productive.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON10 September 2016
Working at the Limited company, I mostly greeted customers in a polite and friendly manner. Often I was asked to handle complaints and customers concerns, wrongful order intakes and fix the issue accordingly to the company's policies.

Every day I found my self responding to customers inquiries of daily specials and promotions. While working at the Pizza Pizza franchise, patience, was one of the key to success within the company. Especially when dealing with difficult matters and very upset customers. The opportunity I gained from working at this franchise as well was extending my knowledge with flexibility and how to cope with long hours. Although getting along with every single peer might have been one of the biggest task, I've learned that respect goes a long way and acting appropriately while working together is the easiest way to stay on positive and common grounds.

The best experience that I've got the appertain to is enjoying conversations with many different individuals and engaging with plenty different cultures. I love that each customers need was met after each call and that they were satisfied, also believe it or not they also helped my day pass along just great.
Pros
Cons
Break lengths
hrad work
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 February 2017
although i had a great team that i worked with the management had been taking advantage of the staff, it was very transient with the employment and the team i had come to love slowly one by one left because of unfairness and lack of communication, will there i did learn a lot as far as hard work and fast pace skills, i learned to have pride for where i was working and give support where it was needed. i loved that we all could laugh even if it had been difficult working there and i still keep in touch with the friends i have made.
Pros
good hours
Cons
lack of communcation
fast paced and stressful
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON16 February 2017
typical day at work involved taking customer's orders using the oven
contrary to my review i did learn how to make pizzas and general kitchen duties. management was stubborn and unrealistic. workplace culture was just not for me, not worth it. hardest part of the job was exhaustion mixed with the essence of the deep fryer. most enjoyable part was nothing
Pros
free lunch
Cons
terrible work conditions
Fun work place
Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  Thorold, ON3 May 2016
Work under lot's of stress.
I learn a lot from the people i work with.And i always like to learn new things.
My co-workers were the best i ever had.
The hardest part of the job was to fire people.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to hire and train new employee.
Pros
Benefits from the work place.Clean and Safe environment
Cons
Good hours
not a good place to work at
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON22 December 2016
I would be spending most of my shift cleaning the place more the learning and thing else in the store. I learned a little bit while I was there. The management is ok. you have to bug to get your pay from them. I loved working with my co-workers. the hardest part of the job was not knowing when I worked. learning a little more to help me out.
based on my store
Cook (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON16 January 2017
i have worked at a few stores, this one in pickering is the only one i enjoyed working at. as the environment and pizza made is top quality compared to literally every other pizza pizza out there. quality of cooks are good and im rating for the overall company not the store i worked at, as i could not have asked for a better location but head office isnt very helpful so the comnpany not so much
Pros
best boss ever
Cons
owned by corporation not hard working employers
Pizza Pizza summary
Key holder, Cook, Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON10 January 2017
A typical day at work is hard to explain no 2 days are alike really. I was shift leader, made decisions regarding ordering stock and inventory, covering shifts, working with people. Regular customers getting to know you by name and asking for you specifically. I loved everything about my job, however many times I felt over worked and under appreciated.
Pros
lots
Summer job
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON1 November 2016
was only there for 2 months and it was in a resort. The management was very young and it was not well organized, the scheduling was not the greatest. Customers were fun to talk to but easy to fall behind because of cooking times, could get very busy and people would become impatient.
Pros
Young coworkers
Cons
Scheduling sucked, cooking time could become scrambled
I learned alot about people
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON7 April 2016
I learned tons about people, interacting with customers dozens of times per day. I learned how to do almost everything in the store, and I got back to working in a fast paced environment where my memory was constantly put to the test.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Low Salary
Great Place to work.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON14 December 2016
It was a tough job and had to put in long hours but I enjoyed doing it. great and friendly environment. The Owner was a helpful person.
stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2017
The owner was very rude and they made me do the tasks which were to be performed by the drivers. The management is also not well organised. They did not even pay me for the hours I worked.
It was not a good experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON16 September 2016
I worked there but it was not a good experience. There is no proper management, not enough employees to work on a busy day. Only one cashier at a time on Friday, which is said to be the busiest. The only thing I learned there is how to deal with the customers and how to handle the til, how to manage everything alone when the front is full with customers for 4 hours continue.
Cons
No breaks in the whole shift.
my experience at pizza pizza
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 January 2017
pizza pizza ,was alot of fun but my boss wouldnt give me proper hours , would cancelled last minute or call me last minute, even though i was hired for full time hours some week i wouldnt work for more the 1 shift a week
my boss would ask me to pay for a order of what ever i made extra chicken or fries or anything
Pros
good coworker
Cons
not the best boss
great work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON24 February 2017
great experience to work for fast food chain. learn value of time. manage expenditure etc. great management, great food, not expensive
Learn Time management and Fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 August 2016
I learned so much from this job and the most important thing is time management and this job improved my communication skills as well. Co-workers are very helpful. They help each other even after there working hours if needed. Hardest part of the job is to manage the store and make orders at same time alone and the most enjoyable part is to have fun with all staff members including boss after work.
Pros
Flexible hours and Free food.
Cons
Sometimes too busy to handle.
pizza is my life.
Cashier/Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON8 February 2017
i love pizza. i didn't necessarily agree with the manager i had because he was a creep. was using another employers girlfriends drug habit as way to sleep with her when she cleaned his house after hours with minimal pay and drug use.. horrible f'ing man.
Pros
delicious
Cons
cleaning up after everybody.