Pizza Hut
6,272 reviews

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and fun place to work with
Shift Manager (Current Employee), whitby and pickeringMarch 2, 2014
I love my job working as a shift manager it is a lot of fun and sometimes it can be stressful, I enjoy making customers happy and meeting their criteria in a very welcoming restaurant , I try to please everyone. my days would consist of opening or closing the store, preparing bank deposits, opening till , assigning duties to my staff, working alone , my most enjoyable part of my day was meeting new customers and making some friends with regular customers.
average
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: low pay
getting orders delivered on time, hardest part was getting orders delivered on time during a busy days
Always something new to learn
Shift Manager (Current Employee), toronto, onJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: have some freeriders
A good place to start with. You'll have people from different culture to work with and to learn.
The hardest part of the job is when you face a influential customer. &
The most enjoyable part is when you give solution to them or make them happy.
Fun, Energetic, Positive place to work
Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Okotoks ABJanuary 20, 2014
I learned time management, i was able to improve on my customer service skills, and phone skills. My co-workers were a great group of people to work with.
stable job
Server (Current Employee), Pembroke, ONJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: half price meals under 10.00 dollars
Cons: no benefits or raises
Management does not work together and they pick favorites. Once you look past that as a server you make pretty good money especially on the weekends. Co-workers are great and very caring.
Fun and a very friendly environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, onJanuary 8, 2014
Fun staffs are friendly and the hours were flexible. The customers were grate to deal with and the salary was minimum wage. Overall i have a great experience and learn a lot during my work period there.
PH review
Cook (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 7, 2014
- just a job to have money during high school
- people working there were fine
- manager wasn't the best but was absent for most of the time, or in the back offices
decent
Cashier/ Cook (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONDecember 4, 2013
helped me learn how to work under pressure and manage time. the hardest part of the job was cooking because the oven was so hot but after a while you get used to it
good life balance
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBDecember 3, 2013
working at pizza hut was a great experience, learning how to cook, take orders and cash. I always had a good work and life balance, flexible hours and great people to work with.
Productive and fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Burlington, OnDecember 2, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed working there everyday till I move
Learned how to handle the cashier, make pizzas, good manners on the phone
they were nice people
Nothing was hard
Have a pizza during my lunch break
Fun work needing group co-ordination
Summer Student (Former Employee), Timmins, ONNovember 22, 2013
Pros: easy work, fast paced
Cons: short hours, not full time
Handled the pasta section, and if we were short hand, or if the pastas weren't busy, I'd handle both pastas and deep fryers

Good people to work with, helped me develop some management skills, giving orders to the other cooks to make sure the dishes came out at the same time
Horrible
Part Time Waitress (Former Employee), Steinbach, MBNovember 21, 2013
Terrible management, they definitely played favorites, treating the others like the bottom of the barrel

Couldnt book of vacation days or holidays.
very good
Head Cook/ Cashier (Current Employee), Greater Napanee, ONNovember 12, 2013
I leanred a lot cooking, I have become very good at it. hardest it part is when it gets hot
Shift Supervisor/Cook (Former Employee), Bowmanville, ONNovember 4, 2013
I was a manager here, and it was alright. The place was previously ran by just the employees due to horrible management. I would come in to work and I would have to pick up the slack from the previous closers from the previous nights, and the people that worked there, didnt really care all that much about the customers, they just came to work and immediatley complained about how they did not want to be there etc.

Management was still slacking even after being taken over by a new district manager.
The hardest part of the job was coming in and feeling comfortable. I was made to feel very unwelcome when a previous employer was getting jealous because I came in from another store and started to be their store manager, and she wanted the position because she was working there fior five years already.

The best part of the job was meeting all the customers that came in.
Extremely nice and interesting individuals.
Server/ Shift Manager (Former Employee), ottawa ontarioOctober 29, 2013
Pros: free food
Cons: language barriers
I would go in and as soon as I got there took temperatures of food and appliances than afterwards did basic management and customer service tasks. I learned how to be a team player/leader. My management and co-workers needed assistance all hours of every shift and that was the hardest part not only worrying about my job but everyone's job. I love the interaction with customers and getting to know new individuals.
Productive and a fun work enviroment
Assistant Cook (Former Employee), St.Thomas, ONOctober 28, 2013
a typical day would began with all the prep work that needs to be done according to the chart. in this i learned how to work in a fast pace environment when it got very busy at times. the whole team was great to work with and i enjoyed it, i enjoyed learning new things about how a restaurant operates and how it keeps a friendly customer environment.
Enjoy an atmosphere where excellent customer service and care are the number one priority
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), White Rock, BCOctober 23, 2013
Pros: weekends and free meals on shift
Cons: any conflict with finishing school responsibilities
I am looking for a job while I finish my last few weeks of college and the next two months of practicum to follow. I am taking the Community Support worker program and I would like to find something in my field of studies. I would be interested in child care, or respite.
I would very much be interested in any job where I can work directly with the public either one on one or in a team atmosphere.
Productive and fun work place learned a lot of things
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: manager meal and discounts, benefits
Cons: extended unpaid hours
When some customers make their special request for their pizza and or wings order, it feels so great that they do request that I'll be the one they want to prepare their order.
An enjoyable workplace with helping to serve customers wiht food
summer student (Former Employee), Fort SimpsonSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: little pay
- I was very punctual showing up to work everyday. I would clock in and go to the kitchen to turn everything on. I would then get the food and pizza doughs ready to cook and serve to customers.
-I've learned punctuality and independance within the first 3 weeks.
-Management was good and i got along well with co-workers
-Slow days when customers rarely showed up was the hardest part of the job.
-Making pizza's and getting complimented by customers and co-workers were the most enjoyable parts of the job
Friendly environment
Waitress (Former Employee), North Bay, ONSeptember 5, 2013
Serve tables
Did dishes
Entered orders in the computer
Co-workers were friendly and helpful

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more