Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 February 2016
I really enjoyed working at pizza hut great team environment. the managers are really nice to work for and the tips are really good
Pros
tips
Cons
driving a lot
Okay
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 January 2016
The people there are wonderful. However, the pay is too little for what the job entitles. It's very tiring in the end of the day and considering how much workload is given to you.
Pros
the friendly environment
Cons
wage
"Shift Supervisor"
"Shift Supervisor" (Former Employee) –  Sicamous, BC26 January 2016
The store just opened and the owners don't even have everything ready. So after about a month both of them leave and don't come back. They are passive aggressive. As a "Shift Supervisor" I was no one special. We were under staffed, under paid, under trained. I was given the job title of store manager and they never told any one like they said they would, and refused to train me on things. As soon as they told me I would be the store manager I got a text 6 hours later saying that MY store was not running very organized and that this didn't look good on me and no one was happy. Well that's because when they left they didn't leave anyone in change. As the store manager when I asked the owners friend for the safe key so I was able to get change for the tills (which he never kept stocked properly) I was informed by the owners friend that He was the only one to have a key and no one but him was allowed in there. Which told me I was not the store manager and that I was a no one. They told me what I wanted to hear to keep me there until they got other people hired.
Fast pace work environment
cashier (Current Employee) –  Blackfalds, AB25 January 2016
A typical day at work for me is preparing ingredients and helping customers. I learned how to keep moving and always have something to do. Management is kind and understanding of the difficulties I have to face. My co-workers are supporting and helpful in any way they can be. The hardest part of my job is the fast nature of it and me being unable to think when trying to go faster than I am used to. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing happy costumers.
Pros
Good people.
Cons
Short hours.
pizza Hut
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC23 January 2016
Great company just was not for me. I wanted to excel in a more dominant company such as coast to coast. Always topping sales and making customers buy more. Promoting deals as well.
productive work environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 January 2016
• Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast paced operations.
• Communicated clearly and positively with coworkers and management.
• Cashier: Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
• Mastered computer system installed to take orders, close daily sales and all operations
• Cross-trained and coordinated scheduling with team members to ensure seamless service.
• Built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
Pizza Hut Review
Shift supervisor (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON13 January 2016
A typical day at Pizza Hut would be getting in at 9 or 10 and starting the days preparation. Doing the inserts and making sure that there will be enough food ready for the day. I learned a lot about responsibility and time management. The management staff was very understanding but also assertive. Everyone that worked at Pizza Hut got a long very well, which made working there a lot better. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be when more people got there for their shifts and it became more fun because everyone were good friends.
Pros
Discounted Food
Cons
Long Hours
demanding and rewarding work
Manager - Second in Command (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON10 January 2016
work was very go go go. never nothing to do. always something to do wither it be folding boxes or doing inventory or doing closing/management duties you were always doing something.
awesome
Deputy Manager Holding Store (Former Employee) –  london22 December 2015
the best job ever did. best management and great learnins. the money is satisfactory good. and best staff around at the job
productive hours and nice working inveronment
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 December 2015
I am working in a full time as shift manager but i can do the responsibility as Assistant manager, learned how to handle most of customer complain and win them back. how to handle pressure when there is bottleneck.
fun place and good people
Shift manager (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC2 December 2015
i enjoyed working at the victoria bc location on yates street.
the staff and management are helpful and reliable. i have no complaints about working there it was one of the best jobs i ever had.
Pros
free staff meals under 12 dollars was great
enjoyable working environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Gander, NL2 December 2015
Its a great experience working in pizza hut, working with the team was fun and enjoyable make our works fast and deliver a great customer service with whole hearted make our customer their part of the family.
it was a fun job and enjoyed working there
General kitchen hand and cleaning duties (Former Employee) –  Currimundi Au21 November 2015
the atmosphere was great everyone got along nicely, the pay wasn't great but having fun at work made up for that and it made you look forward to working there.
worked every position possible.
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  ontario20 November 2015
i worked every possible position with this company. and i got little money, little respect and little help for trying to run a store that i wasn't even wanting to run in the first place.. not a great atmosphere and the wages were brutal. for the amount of work at GM has to do 32000 a year is squat! it's awful.
horrible work environment
Server/Hostess/CSR/Kitchen/AGM (Former Employee) –  hespeler road19 November 2015
same thing in and out
horrible benefits
no staff appreciation
Pizza hut
various positions (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON16 November 2015
Pizza hut has been great to me through out my school career. It was a great place to work, and I learned a lot of skills and lessons while employed there.
Great first job to gain experience from
Cooking, Cleaning, Cashier (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC9 November 2015
Co-workers are fantastic people and very helpful. Management could use somr work, training is vague and schedules are always unorganized. A lot of experience can be gained from working here, such as customer service, cooking skills, time management skills, etc. Staff is very easy going and friendly which makes it even better. Always coming home smelling like grease and oil though, which is the downfall of working here.
Pros
Free dinner!
Cons
Smelling like pizza and gaining weight
my first job ever
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 November 2015
working in pizza hut one of the best experience i had i started in 2003 till 2012 at my time we had a great team, pizza hut was the first job to give me a cooking experience i have learned a lot over the years
Productive,challenging ending with humour
Project Manager Nueva Era Construction (Former Employee) –  Yorkton, SK2 November 2015
A typical day at work usually starts with me looking at my work schedule and assessing how to reach the project milestones and completion.Then it moves to trying to motivate workers and subcontractors to complete their task on time.

Finally,it ends with some poking jokes.

2.9