Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Productive,challenging ending with humour
Project Manager Nueva Era Construction (Former Employee) –  Yorkton, SKNovember 2, 2015
A typical day at work usually starts with me looking at my work schedule and assessing how to reach the project milestones and completion.Then it moves to trying to motivate workers and subcontractors to complete their task on time.

Finally,it ends with some poking jokes.
Work place review
Customer Service Representative (part time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 25, 2015
The management team run by a small group people therefore it is easy maintain a good relationship with our co-workers. Our co-workers are very co-operative and helpful.

Weekends are very busy and we feel we don't have enough staff to manage our workloads .

However, the mangers and shift mangers are very flexible in terms of work shifting.
Pros
good team effort when we've had a busy shift and
Cons
Lack of enough staff in weekend to manage the work load
Loved working for Pizza Hut
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKOctober 20, 2015
It was a great experience. I have learned a lot and groomed my personality during my time with Pizza Hut. Great employers! The most challenging part of being a Restaurant General Manager was building a team that took long time but eventual it was worth it.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
needs to improve salary bracket
very low pay know advancement
Sales rep., customer service (Current Employee) –  From HomeOctober 19, 2015
mandatory work on holidays, never get a raise, it sucks, Im also a contract worker through livexconnect (contract world, intuitive solutions) and they all suck, get a real job or go to sykes
Pros
work from home
Cons
everything else
Good vibe with good people
Cuisinier (Former Employee) –  Saint-JérômeOctober 13, 2015
This job was fun because it was kind of my first job and i liked it. The crew was very helpful and reliable. I wasn't making a lot of hours because I'd study full time but I enjoyed it very much.
Pros
Good working conditions
Cons
Long shifts
dont work here
Delivery Driver, Dough Cook- I (Former Employee) –  regina skOctober 13, 2015
not good dont work here unless your desperate smelly dirty not fun insane turn around no point getting to know anybody because theyd be gone very soon after they got there good way to meet lots of people fast though
good for students
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanmer, ONOctober 8, 2015
typical day at work is pretty stressful, some managers don't really know what they are doing. Some disrespect coming from managers aswell. good for hours though!
Fun and games
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary AlbertaOctober 5, 2015
You shouldn't feel left out at work. You shouldn't have to be competing against your co-workers to impress your manager. Overall, Job is easy and fun.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
being picked on
love to play cricket
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  vancouver .bcOctober 3, 2015
its a fun place to work but got lots and lots work to do by 1 man,,co-workers are friendly and with good manners ,hardest part to be my self to work for long shift,making schedule is the most fun part with all members request,,,
Pros
FREE MEAL
Cons
STANDERD HRS
it was a fun experience but management was the reason i left their company,
back of house (Former Employee) –  Drayton Valley, ABSeptember 22, 2015
i loved the work, at the start of my employment the management was awesome, received much harassment and unprofessional behavior
Good in slower times but hard place to work when large rushes appear
Cook/Prep/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ONSeptember 21, 2015
Show up, clock in, scrub in, refill any low or missing ingredients, work on orders, clean up the work area and clean dishes, upon closing clean up remaining dishes and scrub down all cooking station s, take out the trash and mop the floors.
I learned how stressful the working world is and how important the team is.
Pros
75% off lunch on <$5.00 menu items
Cons
Long closing hours, minimal staff
great job
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABSeptember 12, 2015
very friendly staff, they treat there workers like there actually wanted there they give a great job referral and don't half cut there employee standers very very clean job
it was an ok place
Server (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown peiSeptember 9, 2015
was fired due to a supervisor not liking me. job was highly demanding work by your self when it was getting busy
food was good
had to do dishes
i learned to cook pizza
Pros
free food
Cons
managment sucks
Typical day at work
Kitchen Staff/Cook (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONSeptember 7, 2015
Well for me working at pizza hut was okay. And the food was awesome. 8-hrs shifts. management and co-workers was okay. The most enjoyable part of the job was eating wings. Mmmmm
Pros
good hrs
Cons
cants think of any
certain team members are not welcoming
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONAugust 26, 2015
some co workers were nice but as you were now learning about the business certain employee's would make fun of you for making mistakes. the schedule was not always correct. typical day at work would be answering calls an cutting pizza along with cleaning up at the end of my shift and preparing food for the next day. i learned to work with my co-workers who were not being so nice and better my customer service skills.
Pros
flexible schdules
Cons
employee rules such as dress codes only apply to certain employee's, long hours
Great Experience
Temp Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONAugust 14, 2015
First Nations Technical Services Corp

I start work early and check the messages from the night before, clean up what I can and take the mail, phone messages and send them off to the appropriate office.

The Receptionist is a key part to a well functioning office.

Management was great and cared a lot about his employees and business partners.

Co-Workers were kind and easy to get along with.

Finding work to do on the down time.

Working in a professional setting was refreshing and a nice change of environment.
Pros
Assisted with trade shows and events
Cons
Did not have Microsoft knowledge at the time, was not able to help to my potential.
Pizza Hut Review
Senior Cook (Current Employee) –  London, ONAugust 6, 2015
A typical day at work is fun and easy going but being understaffed, having under trained or bad employees who cant or will not put the effort into being a productive co-worker drags everyone else down. Personally learned quite a lot in time management, customer service, patience, leadership and management/supervisor decisions.

Love the majority of who I work with and I get along well enough with even those that I don't personally like but keep professional relations with despite the fact. My management is good but poorly handle a lot of the time. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with poor workers and attitude. When everyone gets along and works together the work days goes easy. The easiest part of my job is working with others and talking to customers.
Pros
Free staff meals, discounts
Cons
Unpredictable levels of workload
good
Cook (Current Employee) –  Regina, SaskAugust 6, 2015
I love cooking so i like to make Pizza Dough. But i find some other opportunity with goof Benefit like Medical Cover, Sic-leave and Paid Holidays.
It was a fun place to work, and fairly basic
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  London OntarioAugust 5, 2015
I opened and closed the store. Trained staff and did all the moeny at the end of the day. there was a lot of prep to be done, and it was always busy. The hardest part was working by myself with so much to do at a time. The easiest part was prepping and taking calls.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Low pay, they never give you raises
Amusant
Employée (Current Employee) –  montéal, québecJuly 14, 2015
L'équipe est incroyable et amicale et que dire de la clientèle! Les gens donne de bons pourboires et des commentaires constructifs.

2.9