Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Good place but not suitable with my conditions
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 November 2016
I just want them to work on their management team.i have face problem about management. Therefore, i believe that my experience is not good there.moreover, they did not have planned timmings.
Pros
Reputative place
Cons
Poor management
Fast paced effiency orriented job
Production, Shift Manager and CSR (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 November 2016
Pizza hut is a company that prioritizes itself on producing high quality pizzas in a fast paced setting. The busy environment could place significant strain on workers unless properly trained and managed by the right people. In my opinion, Pizza hut does posses the proper management personnel as well as the right training for employees to succeed in this job.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Good co-workers
Cons
Lack of segregation of duties
working here is fun
dlivery driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 November 2016
great workplace to work and learn . making and dlivering food is fun , but income is not as much u expect after this hardwork
Pros
free drinks
Cons
uncertain schedules
Good atmosphere
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON4 November 2016
Loved working there. Lots of good co workers. Learned fast on my feet. I enjoyed everything about this place. Would work there again if was offered a position.
Pros
great people
Cons
nothing I can think of
Decent Place to Work
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON4 November 2016
Majority of the restaurants are very well run with a few exceptions. Upkeep could be a little better as far as building maintenance, but they do take care of their employees and do care about their well being. Some of the tightest family is the Pizza Hut family, and when you work there, you know what I mean. Majority of the time, everyone has each others back.
Pros
Work Family, decent pay for work, flexible
Cons
Long hours, insane rushes, false complaints for free stuff
Good place to work; awesome employees.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  New Liskeard, ON3 November 2016
A typical day of serving customers usually went fairly smooth, and did not cause me any stress. Although, like every job, everyone and every place has their bad days. I loved most of my coworkers, and got along with them very well. Over the course of working at Pizza Hut, although I am still not fluent, I did learn how to speak a lot more French. As well, working here allowed me to adapt to working in a fast-paced and often busy environment. I would say that the only difficult part about this job was the stress I, along with every other server, were put under when the restaurant got significantly busier, especially in such a short amount of time. Despite this, I loved my job as a server/waitress, especially when it came to interacting with my customers and putting a smile on their face.
Fast paced and friendly
Cook/Server (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON3 November 2016
Working at pizza hut was never a stressful day at work. I learned that the customer is always right no matter the situation. I would love coming into work every day as a server and get to meet new people and tend to them. Also being a cook taught me many new cooking abilities as well as making pizza dough.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Swamped with orders
Pizza Hut
pizza deliver driver (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 October 2016
Pizza Hut was great service !
Delivering Pizzas for them was a great experience and a lot of fun.
I learned a lot of time management skills from them so it means they really are on their toes which mean good service.
Pros
Free Lunches
working at pizza hut
work shift manager/cashier (Former Employee) –  bayview and merton24 October 2016
A typical day at pizza hut would be making a minimum of 100 pizza during a 6 hour shift. I learned that teamwork is the number one thing in working in the food industry.
Pros
free lunches and dinners
Cons
long bus ride home
Learning experience
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON14 October 2016
A typical day at work I would either be taking calls, and orders, cutting pizza, or making food.

I learnt how to work in a fast pace workplace.

The management was strict, but in a good way.

I liked my coworkers.

The hardest part of the job was learning how to make all the different pizza's.

The most enjoyable part of the job was taking calls, and taking orders.
Pros
Free personal sized pizza, and a drink.
Cons
Paper cuts from receipts
fun at work
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK1 October 2016
fun and enjoy working with different people. i love working in customer service and i like meeting different kinds people everyday.
Pros
free dinner to the employee with over time
Cons
i worked 16hs a day
Friendly environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2016
Stressful due to multitasking, but manageable working conditions. Friendly employees to work with. Flexible schedule allowed you to manage schedule
Pros
flexability
Cons
full attention required
Family-oriented workspace, light environment in the mornings, hectic at nights
Cook, Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON17 September 2016
Everyone was respectful at work and made sure everything worked in harmony. The morning shifts were steady due to the prep work, regular orders, and the lunch buffet rush. Nights had an ebb and flow depending on the customer traffic, and staffing.
pizza hut
Server and hostess (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON11 September 2016
i like it but i wish i had more hours. i like working with my co workers i have learned to make the pizza dough. i like my managers. i get about three hours
I was a supervisor in the production team.
Supervisor - Production (Current Employee) –  Sylvan Lake, AB25 August 2016
Pizza Hut is a good place to work with good customer service experience and we have a good atmosphere to work and make it a fun place.
it as a very subtle expirence
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Williams Lake, BC22 August 2016
nothing was managed properly and there was no security for the employee and everything was mismanaged. n no benefits were given for working in that place.
Excellent so far
Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC21 August 2016
Both jobs so far are inspiring . Every new day at work comes up with different challenges hence new opportunities to learn some more. Company introduces new ideal 2 to 3 times every year which makes the work more interesting .
Pros
free lunch
Delivery job for Pizza Hut
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON15 August 2016
I typically come into work; sign in, greet my co-workers, grab a debit pad, my delivery sheet which I date and sign ( and where I record all my deliveries for the day), and begin organizing my delivery orders in a way that honours the delivery times I have on my schedule. Before I drive off and give customers their orders, I map out the best possible route and sign the order out on a computer to let the company know that I did in fact take the order out of the store.
Once I arrive at the location I greet the customer, make sure the transaction goes through, and give them their order. Then I return and do the same thing until my shift is done.
I feel I've meet some great people at this job and I've learned to make great tips just from exposing my personality to a customer and giving them a comfortable environment for the quick moment we see each other, it makes me feel great! I've enjoyed the summer weather and I feel like I can be a part of it a little bit just by driving around with my windows down (as opposed to being in a building).
I like delivery jobs.
Pros
It's a very stress-free job.
Cons
How much I get paid, I feel like I'm worth more.
supervise the production flow
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB8 August 2016
taking the calls, dispatching all the delivery and giving it to the drivers. checking all the stocks and sales.
Pros
free food
productive and fun place to work
Food preparation (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK3 August 2016
productive and fun place to work,good customer care services and training.Co-workers are great people to work with and they are always happy to be at work each day which motivates me to want to put in my best ability.
Pros
fast delivery
Cons
short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9