Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Pizza driver
Pizza Driver (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKMarch 15, 2016
it was commission pay, so when it was a very slow day u made mostly minimum wage, work was best when busy because you could make up to $20/hour
Pros
discounts
Cons
didn't make money when people didn't tip
awesome
Deputy Manager Holding Store (Former Employee) –  londonDecember 22, 2015
the best job ever did. best management and great learnins. the money is satisfactory good. and best staff around at the job
its ok
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Parry Sound, ONMarch 15, 2016
driver wage is bull caca in a small town coming home with 48 dollars in a night when no one tips is unacceptable driving my own car on bad streets for 7.80 an hour is garbage not abe to keep the car on the road let alone put food on the table and payinsurence
a fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 3, 2016
I really enjoyed working at pizza hut.
Every one was very nice and enjoyable to be around, I learned how to multi task at a fast pace and manage time very well.
Great Experience
Temp Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONAugust 14, 2015
First Nations Technical Services Corp

I start work early and check the messages from the night before, clean up what I can and take the mail, phone messages and send them off to the appropriate office.

The Receptionist is a key part to a well functioning office.

Management was great and cared a lot about his employees and business partners.

Co-Workers were kind and easy to get along with.

Finding work to do on the down time.

Working in a professional setting was refreshing and a nice change of environment.
Pros
Assisted with trade shows and events
Cons
Did not have Microsoft knowledge at the time, was not able to help to my potential.
its fun working here and the pizzas are great
Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BCMarch 22, 2016
Love working in a fast pace environment and give people great customer service specially during rush time cause everybody is doing their job as fast as they could.
Very team oriented
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Erin Mills, ONMarch 28, 2016
A very fast paced work place, with a lot of high energy people.
certain team members are not welcoming
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONAugust 26, 2015
some co workers were nice but as you were now learning about the business certain employee's would make fun of you for making mistakes. the schedule was not always correct. typical day at work would be answering calls an cutting pizza along with cleaning up at the end of my shift and preparing food for the next day. i learned to work with my co-workers who were not being so nice and better my customer service skills.
Pros
flexible schdules
Cons
employee rules such as dress codes only apply to certain employee's, long hours
ok workimg enviroment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ONFebruary 10, 2016
taking orders
morning afternoon and evening prep
positioning sheets
company orders
training
equiptment updateds
communication & team-work
organizing work space/place
cleaning
staying focus on assigned tasked
do what is to be expected as long as work enviroment is safe to do so and have fun :)
It was really nice to be a part of Pizza Hut
Call Center Representative/Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMarch 23, 2016
Overall it is very nice workplace, and the collegues are really helpful only reason to leave is I want to work full time now
Pizza Hut
Production Employee (Former Employee) –  edmonton, ABOctober 20, 2014
A typical day at work, was very busy, I often worked during the weekend and for that reason I had a lot of orders to fill. Although it was a challenge in the beginning, I quickly adapted to the workload and pace and enjoyed and felt much more confident when I completed and had spare time do extra work to help out the employees which worked after my shift or for the following morning. This was my first job experience in Canada, so as you could imagine, there was a lot to learn, including the culture at a workplace. I also was a manager in my pervious jobs (not in Canada) so I learnt to step down and start from fresh again, this was a challenge, but I did not give up and enjoyed working as I moved up quickly. I was not happy with the management because of the lack of respect for employee rights and for that reason that was the biggest challenge for me.
Good place to work, will take a bit of time to adjust to.
Shift Manager, Kitchen & Wait Staff (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ONJanuary 5, 2015
Pizza Hut is a great place to work as a starting job, with the hardest part of the job being the long hours you have to work if you are on a closing or opening shift. The management is generally pleasant and effective.

A typical shift at pizza involves making sure your station is prepped with enough ingredients for the whole day. After that it is simply complete orders, and ensure everything gets to the customer in a reasonable time. Coordination is an important skill I learned from this job since it is needed to ensure that appetizers are brought out before the main meal in the dine in, and that delivery orders are given their proper priorities.
Cons
no it was not like that but it was fun.
Division as a General Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 23, 2016
Great atmosphere to work. While its busy and you are running around. I love it's atmosphere and accuracy of work. As assistant manager I have mentioned all details in my resume.
Pros
as a store manager meal was free to me.
Cons
no not at all
very fun workplace and good advancement opportunities
Manager of the restaurant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONNovember 6, 2014
Working for pizza hut is fun and a very good environment to be in , the management is good also.

When you enter the restaurant your greeted by really friendly employees and working with them is also great, everyone is just so polite and flexible on everything its great.
Pros
free lunch, advancements, friendly co-workers, good environment, good management
Cons
pizza hut does not have a big budget to give raises
Loved working for Pizza Hut
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKOctober 20, 2015
It was a great experience. I have learned a lot and groomed my personality during my time with Pizza Hut. Great employers! The most challenging part of being a Restaurant General Manager was building a team that took long time but eventual it was worth it.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
needs to improve salary bracket
driver
Pizza Driver (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKMarch 31, 2016
-packed pizzas
-delivered pizza to and from house
-collected money cash/debit
-delivered money to manager
-commission pay
-got to keep tips
good
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONMarch 5, 2016
typical day of work is making pizza, wings, fries, etc.
co workers were fun and easy going.
doing dishes were hard because it was such a small area and small space for dishes to go on tray.
Pros
once in a while had pizza for work crew
Cons
rush hour
horrible work environment
Server/Hostess/CSR/Kitchen/AGM (Former Employee) –  hespeler roadNovember 19, 2015
same thing in and out
treat employees like garbage
force overtime
short hours on pay checks
horrible benefits
no staff appreciation
excellent
Manager (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONMarch 1, 2016
Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.Taking responsibility of the business performance of the restaurant. I think it is a great job for customer service
 .