Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Canada

productive hours and nice working inveronment
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 19, 2015
I am working in a full time as shift manager but i can do the responsibility as Assistant manager, learned how to handle most of customer complain and win them back. how to handle pressure when there is bottleneck.
fun place and good people
Shift manager (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCDecember 2, 2015
i enjoyed working at the victoria bc location on yates street.
the staff and management are helpful and reliable. i have no complaints about working there it was one of the best jobs i ever had.
Pros
free staff meals under 12 dollars was great
enjoyable working environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Gander, NLDecember 2, 2015
Its a great experience working in pizza hut, working with the team was fun and enjoyable make our works fast and deliver a great customer service with whole hearted make our customer their part of the family.
it was a fun job and enjoyed working there
General kitchen hand and cleaning duties (Former Employee) –  Currimundi AuNovember 21, 2015
the atmosphere was great everyone got along nicely, the pay wasn't great but having fun at work made up for that and it made you look forward to working there.
worked every position possible.
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  ontarioNovember 20, 2015
i worked every possible position with this company. and i got little money, little respect and little help for trying to run a store that i wasn't even wanting to run in the first place.. not a great atmosphere and the wages were brutal. for the amount of work at GM has to do 32000 a year is squat! it's awful.
horrible work environment
Server/Hostess/CSR/Kitchen/AGM (Former Employee) –  hespeler roadNovember 19, 2015
same thing in and out
horrible benefits
no staff appreciation
Pizza hut
various positions (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ONNovember 16, 2015
Pizza hut has been great to me through out my school career. It was a great place to work, and I learned a lot of skills and lessons while employed there.
Great first job to gain experience from
Cooking, Cleaning, Cashier (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCNovember 9, 2015
Co-workers are fantastic people and very helpful. Management could use somr work, training is vague and schedules are always unorganized. A lot of experience can be gained from working here, such as customer service, cooking skills, time management skills, etc. Staff is very easy going and friendly which makes it even better. Always coming home smelling like grease and oil though, which is the downfall of working here.
Pros
Free dinner!
Cons
Smelling like pizza and gaining weight
my first job ever
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 5, 2015
working in pizza hut one of the best experience i had i started in 2003 till 2012 at my time we had a great team, pizza hut was the first job to give me a cooking experience i have learned a lot over the years
Productive,challenging ending with humour
Project Manager Nueva Era Construction (Former Employee) –  Yorkton, SKNovember 2, 2015
A typical day at work usually starts with me looking at my work schedule and assessing how to reach the project milestones and completion.Then it moves to trying to motivate workers and subcontractors to complete their task on time.

Finally,it ends with some poking jokes.
Work place review
Customer Service Representative (part time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 25, 2015
The management team run by a small group people therefore it is easy maintain a good relationship with our co-workers. Our co-workers are very co-operative and helpful.

Weekends are very busy and we feel we don't have enough staff to manage our workloads .

However, the mangers and shift mangers are very flexible in terms of work shifting.
Pros
good team effort when we've had a busy shift and
Cons
Lack of enough staff in weekend to manage the work load
Loved working for Pizza Hut
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKOctober 20, 2015
It was a great experience. I have learned a lot and groomed my personality during my time with Pizza Hut. Great employers! The most challenging part of being a Restaurant General Manager was building a team that took long time but eventual it was worth it.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
needs to improve salary bracket
very low pay know advancement
Sales rep., customer service (Current Employee) –  From HomeOctober 19, 2015
mandatory work on holidays, never get a raise, it sucks, Im also a contract worker through livexconnect (contract world, intuitive solutions) and they all suck, get a real job or go to sykes
Pros
work from home
Cons
everything else
Good vibe with good people
Cuisinier (Former Employee) –  Saint-JérômeOctober 13, 2015
This job was fun because it was kind of my first job and i liked it. The crew was very helpful and reliable. I wasn't making a lot of hours because I'd study full time but I enjoyed it very much.
Pros
Good working conditions
Cons
Long shifts
dont work here
Delivery Driver, Dough Cook- I (Former Employee) –  regina skOctober 13, 2015
not good dont work here unless your desperate smelly dirty not fun insane turn around no point getting to know anybody because theyd be gone very soon after they got there good way to meet lots of people fast though
good for students
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanmer, ONOctober 8, 2015
typical day at work is pretty stressful, some managers don't really know what they are doing. Some disrespect coming from managers aswell. good for hours though!
Fun and games
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary AlbertaOctober 5, 2015
You shouldn't feel left out at work. You shouldn't have to be competing against your co-workers to impress your manager. Overall, Job is easy and fun.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
being picked on
love to play cricket
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  vancouver .bcOctober 3, 2015
its a fun place to work but got lots and lots work to do by 1 man,,co-workers are friendly and with good manners ,hardest part to be my self to work for long shift,making schedule is the most fun part with all members request,,,
Pros
FREE MEAL
Cons
STANDERD HRS
it was a fun experience but management was the reason i left their company,
back of house (Former Employee) –  Drayton Valley, ABSeptember 22, 2015
i loved the work, at the start of my employment the management was awesome, received much harassment and unprofessional behavior

2.9