Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast-paced, fun environment
Food Preparation Team Member (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSApril 21, 2013
Pros: free food, great team members, long hours
Cons: greasy environment, dirty work
A typical day at work consisted of much laughter, sweat and good memories. The most enjoyable part of the job was our great management - they taught all employees about dedication, selflessness and persistence. The hardest part of the job was dealing with grease and old decomposed food.
typical fast food job
ASSIST MANAGER (Former Employee), Waterdown, ONApril 17, 2013
Pros: free lunch and free tea
Cons: hard work for less pay.
Started in the kitchen making the food and advanced to management .Was responsible for taking orders, making orders and keeping staff inline. Also took care of the banking at the end of the night.
Great employees, but the rest not so much.
Pre-cook/Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Guelph, OntarioApril 6, 2013
The employees were wonderful people but the hours were not steady at all, days where you couldn't take a break in your shift, and understaffed a majority of the time.
I really had a good time working here.
Auxiliary (Former Employee), Stratford, ONApril 3, 2013
Pros: wonderful co-workers and busy schedule.
I enjoyed having several duties but really enjoyed being able to interact with people at all times in a very busy environment.
Fun Environment
Manager (Former Employee), Etobicoke OntarioMarch 25, 2013
Pros: discounts, promotions
Cons: non
Working at Pizzahut improved my customer relationship skills along with the experience on how to handle the customer complaints. As a manager i have gained a lot of experience socially and environmentally.
Good first job if you're looking for expeirence
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Niagara FallsMarch 20, 2013
Cons: short hours
Pizza hut was an easy job with no challenges. There were a lot of tourists, and fast paced, busy nights.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Hostess and Kitchen Staff (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 11, 2013
Pros: making friends
Cons: evening hours
I liked working at Pizza Hut for the most part, my co-workers were easy to get along with and the work wasn't very hard just a lot to do. I didn't seem to get enough hours and the shifts were always in the evenings.
very productive
Server/Cook (Former Employee), Surrey, BCFebruary 24, 2013
understand comfartable enviroment enjoyed take orders over the phone, and assist at cut table
very productive
Server/Cook (Former Employee), Surrey, BCFebruary 24, 2013
Great work place
Store Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 14, 2013
Great work culture
great employees to work with
Excellent work environment
Flexible hours
Excellent Part-Time student work with great managers.
Server/help desk (Current Employee), Ajax, ONFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: free meals
Cons: low wage
As a part-time job Pizza Hut is an excellent workplace. It has a fun environment with great managers. On busier nights working could get hectic and difficult however everyone always helped each other a lot and it was an excellent experience, however it is time to move on to a more permanent job within my field of study, with a better wage and better – more... hours. – less
Really fun place to work.
Cook (Former Employee), Dauphin, MBFebruary 10, 2013
Really good fun place to work. The co-workers the jokes the hanging out before the shift and after was awesome.
Cool first job.
Food Prep (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 9, 2013
Make pizzas wash dishes clean washrooms and create pizzas. Hardest part of the day was weekends when orders would get changed or cancelled and we would get behind on pizzas and had to catch up. Best part of the day was the end of it.
Pizza Hut
Shift Manager (Current Employee), 392 John streetFebruary 4, 2013
A typical day at work is to count the money that is needed for each shift , go to the bank and deposit last nights check . I have learned a lot about management; its very important to be organized and be very aware to details since this will make managing the store much more efficiently. Co-workers were well organized as well it takes a team effort – more... to run a business especially in the food industry. The hardest part of the job was long shifts since some employees call in sick often and the pay scale wasn't for my liking. Enjoyable part of the job was to have satisfying customers who will come back often and hearing how they appreciate our service. – less
Producive as well as a very sympathetic management team.
Team Member (Current Employee), Tillsonburg, ONFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: flexable schedueling.
Cons: decrease in amount of hours
After working 2 years as a team member in the kitchen preparing food for customers. I have noticed Pizza Hut was a great learning experience as well as having a superb team management skills. Pizza Hut has helped me strive as well as help myself become the individual I am today. Pizza Hut is very supportive when future plans, emergencies, as well as – more... illnesses come into place. – less
From Dishwasher to Chief Operating Officer
Dishwasher to Chief Operating Officer (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: overall great learning experiance
Cons: long hours away from family
While in University, I started working for Pizza Hut as a part time dishwasher. With in 2 months I was the lead cook which lead to an Assistant Manager position after graduation. In 8 months I was the manager of a restuarant and was achieving 20% sales growth. 2 years later I became the Area Manager for the market in Winnipeg.
I had a great time at – more... Pizza Hut and learned a good deal about people and the restuarant business. – less
Good Leader
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee), Gatineau, QC=January 5, 2013
• Ensure operations management and human resources and material resources:
- Recruitment, training, scheduling and payroll;
- Procurement, Inventory;
• Perform tasks related to the financial system:
- Planning and cost reduction, price control and profits;
• Ensure regular operations in order to balance between customer satisfaction / guidelines and – more... business objectives;
• Manage sales operations, service and complaints. – less
fun place to work
Hoste (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: breaks, free drinks/food
Cons: nothing to do when work is done
people are nice and the manager gives us the opportunity to try new things.
Great place to work part time as a student, not so much as stable income.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCDecember 30, 2012
Pros: flexable, great for students, second job.
Cons: no stable pay, some nights you can work and make nothing at all.
Job was very simple, drive to costumers, accept payment and give them their food. Coworkers, were always friendly, smiling and willing to help.
Hardest part of the job would have to be the waiting... The longer you wait, the less you made. As a job that works by per-delivery basis, some nights you can work 8 hours and go home with only $10.
What is important when you work
Customer Service Rep/ Cook (Current Employee), Brampton, ONDecember 18, 2012
Pros: break
Cons: hours are short
Its fun working in a workplace where everybody is positive and has no problem working as a team. I learned to speak with eloquence and that has helped when dealing with customers. My co-workers get things done and don't have a problem helping you if your struggling with anything. The harddest part of my job is doing something your not really comfortable – more... with, like doing dishes. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting a smile from a customer because that tells me that I did my job right and i satisfied that person. – less

About Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut (corporately known as Pizza Hut, Inc.) is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers different – Read more