4,597 reviews

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Pizza hut
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Kingston, ONJuly 4, 2013
I am the Agm right now, so I am one of the bosses. I love working with the public. You learn new things everyday, just be open minded and willing to make changes. I have worked with a lot of staff members in my 18 years with the company, and became very close with my teams.
Great environment
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee), call centreJune 27, 2013
Pros: great work team
Cons: horrible amount hours you get, no job security
It's a small workforce, work with 4 other individuals, and we're all good friends so makes work feel easier. Management is good, they try to give out hours where needed, and there is no hard part of this job, its just enjoying your time while taking orders and helping customers
Productive fast paced environment with lots of opportunity
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 9, 2013
Pros: free food awesome environment
Cons: not enough hours
a typical day at work: Fast paced and fun
what you learned: deligate work as shift manager
management: Very down to earth
your co-workers: unique and enjoyable
the hardest part of the job: nothing
the most enjoyable part of the job: everything
combination of work, responsibility, fun and enjoyment.
Supervisor (Former Employee), london UKMay 16, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: unsocial hours
being at pizza hut was a great experience. there i learnt all the skills. the top one was customer service. i have trained people from various back grounds. i am a quick learner and a hard working person which kept in the priority list among all the employees. i used to reach there in 15 mins whenever they called me, if it got suddenly busy. i had worked – more... with 4 different managers and all of them wanted me in their shift. – less
Basic job
ASSIST MANAGER (Former Employee), Waterdown, ONMay 4, 2013
great first time job. Easy work. Weekend hours could be long.
Hostess/Server (Former Employee), Edmonton, AlbertaApril 25, 2013
Hostess, Waitress, handling money, basic math skills, cleaning, customer service, phone etiquette.
Fast-paced, fun environment
Food Preparation Team Member (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSApril 21, 2013
Pros: free food, great team members, long hours
Cons: greasy environment, dirty work
A typical day at work consisted of much laughter, sweat and good memories. The most enjoyable part of the job was our great management - they taught all employees about dedication, selflessness and persistence. The hardest part of the job was dealing with grease and old decomposed food.
typical fast food job
ASSIST MANAGER (Former Employee), Waterdown, ONApril 17, 2013
Pros: free lunch and free tea
Cons: hard work for less pay.
Started in the kitchen making the food and advanced to management .Was responsible for taking orders, making orders and keeping staff inline. Also took care of the banking at the end of the night.
Great employees, but the rest not so much.
Pre-cook/Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Guelph, OntarioApril 6, 2013
The employees were wonderful people but the hours were not steady at all, days where you couldn't take a break in your shift, and understaffed a majority of the time.
I really had a good time working here.
Auxiliary (Former Employee), Stratford, ONApril 3, 2013
Pros: wonderful co-workers and busy schedule.
I enjoyed having several duties but really enjoyed being able to interact with people at all times in a very busy environment.
Fun Environment
Manager (Former Employee), Etobicoke OntarioMarch 25, 2013
Pros: discounts, promotions
Cons: non
Working at Pizzahut improved my customer relationship skills along with the experience on how to handle the customer complaints. As a manager i have gained a lot of experience socially and environmentally.
Good first job if you're looking for expeirence
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Niagara FallsMarch 20, 2013
Cons: short hours
Pizza hut was an easy job with no challenges. There were a lot of tourists, and fast paced, busy nights.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Hostess and Kitchen Staff (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 11, 2013
Pros: making friends
Cons: evening hours
I liked working at Pizza Hut for the most part, my co-workers were easy to get along with and the work wasn't very hard just a lot to do. I didn't seem to get enough hours and the shifts were always in the evenings.
very productive
Server/Cook (Former Employee), Surrey, BCFebruary 24, 2013
understand comfartable enviroment enjoyed take orders over the phone, and assist at cut table
very productive
Server/Cook (Former Employee), Surrey, BCFebruary 24, 2013
Great work place
Store Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 14, 2013
Great work culture
great employees to work with
Excellent work environment
Flexible hours
Excellent Part-Time student work with great managers.
Server/help desk (Current Employee), Ajax, ONFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: free meals
Cons: low wage
As a part-time job Pizza Hut is an excellent workplace. It has a fun environment with great managers. On busier nights working could get hectic and difficult however everyone always helped each other a lot and it was an excellent experience, however it is time to move on to a more permanent job within my field of study, with a better wage and better – more... hours. – less
Really fun place to work.
Cook (Former Employee), Dauphin, MBFebruary 10, 2013
Really good fun place to work. The co-workers the jokes the hanging out before the shift and after was awesome.
Cool first job.
Food Prep (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 9, 2013
Make pizzas wash dishes clean washrooms and create pizzas. Hardest part of the day was weekends when orders would get changed or cancelled and we would get behind on pizzas and had to catch up. Best part of the day was the end of it.
Shift Manager (Current Employee), 392 John streetFebruary 4, 2013
A typical day at work is to count the money that is needed for each shift , go to the bank and deposit last nights check . I have learned a lot about management; its very important to be organized and be very aware to details since this will make managing the store much more efficiently. Co-workers were well organized as well it takes a team effort – more... to run a business especially in the food industry. The hardest part of the job was long shifts since some employees call in sick often and the pay scale wasn't for my liking. Enjoyable part of the job was to have satisfying customers who will come back often and hearing how they appreciate our service. – less

About Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut (corporately known as Pizza Hut, Inc.) is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers different – Read more