Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Excellent so far
Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC21 August 2016
Both jobs so far are inspiring . Every new day at work comes up with different challenges hence new opportunities to learn some more. Company introduces new ideal 2 to 3 times every year which makes the work more interesting .
Pros
free lunch
pizza hut
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON21 February 2017
pizza hut was a great place to work at. There are friendly people that work there and you always feel in the mood to want to come to work.
Friendly environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2016
Stressful due to multitasking, but manageable working conditions. Friendly employees to work with. Flexible schedule allowed you to manage schedule
Pros
flexability
Cons
full attention required
Dine in Pizza place
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB30 June 2016
The store was very structured but still allows for a friendly environment. Unlimited amount of growth options you can try for from the start. All the manuals to advance are readily available.
Pros
self growth, social enviroment, programs to control mistakes
Cons
employee turnover is high because there is young kids
loved it
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Parry Sound, ON22 February 2017
would work there any time absolutely loved it. loved the employees and the management staff and enjoyed the job all around
Awesome Job with Freedom.
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Dauphin, MB12 May 2016
Pizza Hut is a great company to work for. Comfortable environment and friendly staff. Management facilitates a team orientated vibe. Time management is essential, ensuring planed routes be within costumer expectations. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the reactions from satisfied costumers.
Pros
tips, warm atmosphere, Co workers, Independency
Cons
fast paced, late nights
Friendly but hectic workplace
Customer Service Representative/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Orleans, ON25 April 2016
A typical day at work in my CSR position involves working the cash and seating customers who are dining in, as well as boxing orders. I learned a lot about providing great customer service and doing so under high pressure during dinner rushes. My experience with management has been very good, as well as my experience with coworkers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with hectic rushes, especially if there isn't an appropriate amount of staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with different people.
Pros
Friendly and cooperative staff
Cons
Not enough hours
goof job for highschool students
cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 July 2016
shifts are usually 5-6 hours long
the manager i worked with always thought business first
CSRs couldnt call in sick because we were understaffed for the front and she wouldnt hire anyone else
Pros
not long shifts
Cons
not many shifts a week
I was a supervisor in the production team.
Supervisor - Production (Current Employee) –  Sylvan Lake, AB25 August 2016
Pizza Hut is a good place to work with good customer service experience and we have a good atmosphere to work and make it a fun place.
Bad work place.
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON19 July 2016
Good place only if you wanna earn just money and don't care about the workplace. Locations not renovated when required. Very dirty environment. Rude management. Not paid overtime or statutory pays.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No benefits
productive and fast enviroment
Trainee / Delivery (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 April 2016
- some days are very slow , others are more busy.
- I learned how to be a trust worthy reliable team worker.
- no complaints about management.
- my co-workers were always respectful to myself as I was to them.
- not much to complain about in this job.
- being able to practice verbal / conversational skills with customers at door, and learning how to navigate through the city.
pizza hut
Server and hostess (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON11 September 2016
i like it but i wish i had more hours. i like working with my co workers i have learned to make the pizza dough. i like my managers. i get about three hours
it as a very subtle expirence
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Williams Lake, BC22 August 2016
nothing was managed properly and there was no security for the employee and everything was mismanaged. n no benefits were given for working in that place.
Delivery job for Pizza Hut
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON15 August 2016
I typically come into work; sign in, greet my co-workers, grab a debit pad, my delivery sheet which I date and sign ( and where I record all my deliveries for the day), and begin organizing my delivery orders in a way that honours the delivery times I have on my schedule. Before I drive off and give customers their orders, I map out the best possible route and sign the order out on a computer to let the company know that I did in fact take the order out of the store.
Once I arrive at the location I greet the customer, make sure the transaction goes through, and give them their order. Then I return and do the same thing until my shift is done.
I feel I've meet some great people at this job and I've learned to make great tips just from exposing my personality to a customer and giving them a comfortable environment for the quick moment we see each other, it makes me feel great! I've enjoyed the summer weather and I feel like I can be a part of it a little bit just by driving around with my windows down (as opposed to being in a building).
I like delivery jobs.
Pros
It's a very stress-free job.
Cons
How much I get paid, I feel like I'm worth more.
Delivery Driver
Owner/Operator Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Selkirk, MB27 March 2016
Pay wasn't great you only made decent money if the restaurant was super busy, mainly relied on tips to average out a fair days wage. Management looks out for its self and seems to care little about their employees, Co-workers were fine but many under trained and over worked putting time restraints harder on drivers. It isn't hard as much as just stressful.
Pros
50% off durring work hours 20% off when not and at taco bell and Kfc
Cons
Hours were garbage, Pay was bad, little mutual respect among management and employees
Easy quick
Kitchen staff (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON2 August 2016
Restock, Clean, Maintain work station, Duties, Help others. Cooking different foods. Staying on top of customer line. Most enjoyable part is feeling proud of my work.
good work experience
o Working as Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC24 June 2016
management is quite co-operative and love to be a part of the team.
hardest part pf the job is getting late in rush hours.
enjoy with the co-workers
Pros
good bonus
Productive work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 June 2016
I have assigned in the kitchen and also as a receptionist. I worked in night shifts and also have some good co workers. for me the hardest part of the job was baking pizza and lifting some heavy utensils of the kitchen.
Friendly and Procductive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 June 2016
A typical day included a lot of interaction with customers and CSR duties. The atmosphere was friendly and made it more enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch and long breaks.
Cons
Long hours.
Flexible schedules and great employees, but no room for advancement
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON12 May 2016
The high ranked members and owners of the FMI Franchise of Pizza Huts do not provide a very welcoming work environment. They do not care about their workers. The management in-store is always wonderful however.

2.9