Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
horrible work environment
Server/Hostess/CSR/Kitchen/AGM (Former Employee), hespeler roadNovember 19, 2015
same thing in and out
horrible benefits
no staff appreciation
Pizza hut
various positions (Current Employee), Barrie, ONNovember 16, 2015
Pizza hut has been great to me through out my school career. It was a great place to work, and I learned a lot of skills and lessons while employed there.
Great first job to gain experience from
Cooking, Cleaning, Cashier (Current Employee), Surrey, BCNovember 9, 2015
Pros: Free dinner!
Cons: Smelling like pizza and gaining weight
Co-workers are fantastic people and very helpful. Management could use somr work, training is vague and schedules are always unorganized. A lot of experience can be gained from working here, such as customer service, cooking skills, time management skills, etc. Staff is very easy going and friendly which makes it even better. Always coming home smelling like grease and oil though, which is the downfall of working here.
my first job ever
Manager (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 5, 2015
working in pizza hut one of the best experience i had i started in 2003 till 2012 at my time we had a great team, pizza hut was the first job to give me a cooking experience i have learned a lot over the years
Productive,challenging ending with humour
Project Manager Nueva Era Construction (Former Employee), Yorkton, SKNovember 2, 2015
A typical day at work usually starts with me looking at my work schedule and assessing how to reach the project milestones and completion.Then it moves to trying to motivate workers and subcontractors to complete their task on time.

Finally,it ends with some poking jokes.
Work place review
Customer Service Representative (part time) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 25, 2015
Pros: good team effort when we've had a busy shift and
Cons: Lack of enough staff in weekend to manage the work load
The management team run by a small group people therefore it is easy maintain a good relationship with our co-workers. Our co-workers are very co-operative and helpful.

Weekends are very busy and we feel we don't have enough staff to manage our workloads .

However, the mangers and shift mangers are very flexible in terms of work shifting.
Loved working for Pizza Hut
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKOctober 20, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: needs to improve salary bracket
It was a great experience. I have learned a lot and groomed my personality during my time with Pizza Hut. Great employers! The most challenging part of being a Restaurant General Manager was building a team that took long time but eventual it was worth it.
very low pay know advancement
Sales rep., customer service (Current Employee), From HomeOctober 19, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: everything else
mandatory work on holidays, never get a raise, it sucks, Im also a contract worker through livexconnect (contract world, intuitive solutions) and they all suck, get a real job or go to sykes
Good vibe with good people
Cuisinier (Former Employee), Saint-JérômeOctober 13, 2015
Pros: Good working conditions
Cons: Long shifts
This job was fun because it was kind of my first job and i liked it. The crew was very helpful and reliable. I wasn't making a lot of hours because I'd study full time but I enjoyed it very much.
dont work here
Delivery Driver, Dough Cook- I (Former Employee), regina skOctober 13, 2015
not good dont work here unless your desperate smelly dirty not fun insane turn around no point getting to know anybody because theyd be gone very soon after they got there good way to meet lots of people fast though
good for students
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Hanmer, ONOctober 8, 2015
typical day at work is pretty stressful, some managers don't really know what they are doing. Some disrespect coming from managers aswell. good for hours though!
Fun and games
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary AlbertaOctober 5, 2015
Pros: Fun environment
Cons: being picked on
You shouldn't feel left out at work. You shouldn't have to be competing against your co-workers to impress your manager. Overall, Job is easy and fun.
love to play cricket
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), vancouver .bcOctober 3, 2015
Pros: FREE MEAL
Cons: STANDERD HRS
its a fun place to work but got lots and lots work to do by 1 man,,co-workers are friendly and with good manners ,hardest part to be my self to work for long shift,making schedule is the most fun part with all members request,,,
it was a fun experience but management was the reason i left their company,
back of house (Former Employee), Drayton Valley, ABSeptember 22, 2015
i loved the work, at the start of my employment the management was awesome, received much harassment and unprofessional behavior
Good in slower times but hard place to work when large rushes appear
Cook/Prep/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Collingwood, ONSeptember 21, 2015
Pros: 75% off lunch on <$5.00 menu items
Cons: Long closing hours, minimal staff
Show up, clock in, scrub in, refill any low or missing ingredients, work on orders, clean up the work area and clean dishes, upon closing clean up remaining dishes and scrub down all cooking station s, take out the trash and mop the floors.
I learned how stressful the working world is and how important the team is.
great job
Line cook (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABSeptember 12, 2015
very friendly staff, they treat there workers like there actually wanted there they give a great job referral and don't half cut there employee standers very very clean job
it was an ok place
Server (Former Employee), Charlottetown peiSeptember 9, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: managment sucks
was fired due to a supervisor not liking me. job was highly demanding work by your self when it was getting busy
food was good
had to do dishes
i learned to cook pizza
Typical day at work
Kitchen Staff/Cook (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONSeptember 7, 2015
Pros: good hrs
Cons: cants think of any
Well for me working at pizza hut was okay. And the food was awesome. 8-hrs shifts. management and co-workers was okay. The most enjoyable part of the job was eating wings. Mmmmm
certain team members are not welcoming
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 26, 2015
Pros: flexible schdules
Cons: employee rules such as dress codes only apply to certain employee's, long hours
some co workers were nice but as you were now learning about the business certain employee's would make fun of you for making mistakes. the schedule was not always correct. typical day at work would be answering calls an cutting pizza along with cleaning up at the end of my shift and preparing food for the next day. i learned to work with my co-workers who were not being so nice and better my customer service skills.
Headquarters