Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Great place to work!!
Server/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Dauphin, MB15 July 2016
A great way to meet new people. My outgoing personality really comes out. The management is great, very easy to work with in accommodating scheduling. I thrive on excellence as I would expect from others when I would go to a restaurant. I will treat staff and patrons in a respectable manner . I would have to say there is no difficulty in this job expect working at times in a stressful situation. could be phones ringing, customers at till , customers in restaurant and then short staff. When this happens the managers step up and help out
Pros
accomadating
Cons
never knowing when done on a volume shift
Good People
Cook/Driver (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON16 November 2016
I worked there for over 20 years. I've seen a lot of people come and go. Met a lot of friends through the years. The work was good. I enjoyed going to work. I looked forward to a typical day. Assisted lots of customers. Some of the past Christmas parties were fun.
Fun workplace but only that
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB17 January 2017
I loved my co-workers but my time table was completely all over the place giving me absolutely no structure and causing my sleep schedule to go out of wack. often losing sleep more than gaining.
Pros
fun staff
Cons
terrible management
Pizza Hut
pizza deliver driver (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 October 2016
Pizza Hut was great service !
Delivering Pizzas for them was a great experience and a lot of fun.
I learned a lot of time management skills from them so it means they really are on their toes which mean good service.
Pros
Free Lunches
Professional, ethical company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Slave Lake, AB28 December 2016
very professional company. It is a customer oriented company which is both challenging and demanding.
Employees are treated fairly well by following the Labor laws locally.
Pros
ethical company
Cons
customer based
working at pizza hut
work shift manager/cashier (Former Employee) –  bayview and merton24 October 2016
A typical day at pizza hut would be making a minimum of 100 pizza during a 6 hour shift. I learned that teamwork is the number one thing in working in the food industry.
Pros
free lunches and dinners
Cons
long bus ride home
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative / Shift manager (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON14 December 2016
Fun place to work .
Manager is friendly.
But pay is minimum wage for long hours of work.
Hardest part is to stand for long hours.
Co workers are friendly.
Pros
free lunches
Good job; terrible training
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 June 2016
Was never trained properly so when something was done incorrectly, I'm always to blame. Good place to work due to the employees but they have to do something about their training. As well as they need to find a way to properly pay their employees (E.g., must clock out at the end of shift on time even when you have a table still eating (if you're server) or must stay after shift to finish paperwork).
fun fast paced work environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  New Minas, NS22 June 2016
was a 2 in 1 with kfc, after being bought by another company, the business has completely down hill, they got rid of a lot of valued employees who had been there for years, the management and staff there now are lazy and don't seem to have a clue what's going on usually. I don't even eat there anymore because the food quality is horrible now
Pros
worked with great people
Cons
no room for advancement, its poorly run now
Productive and fun place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK22 June 2016
Every shift I usually start by completing my cleaning list while taking orders and answering phone calls. I always make sure when customers walk in or call the store I drop everything I am doing to assist the customers first since they are our prioirity.

The whole goal of the job is customer satisfaction and making it an enjoyable work place for staff as well. The hardest part of the job would definitely be satisfying the unhappy customers. Maintaining a strong and reasonable attitude with some can be a challenge, but challenges have made me grow in a lot of ways with this company.

I can say I have learned a lot from this job since there is constant changes and new customers every day.
Pros
The RGM is very reasonable and kind.
Cons
Not the best hours.
Productive and healthy workplace
trainee for the past 2 weeks (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2016
It was a good atmosphere working in Pizza Hut and I am getting the chance to learn from other professional employees in Pizza Hut
Pros
Rapport atmosphere
Cons
so busy work
Good first job
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Dauphin, MB13 December 2016
Great first job, good pay and also easy to learn. The management slacked but made up for kitchen staff. Worked with known staff of age. Working in the kitchen was experiencing.
Pros
Free food
great place
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Wetaskiwin, AB17 January 2017
staff was great to work with. staff was also very helpful and in many ways. The delivery drivers were awesome. I like working here for my first job experience as a waitress.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Not enough Hours
Really enjoyable place to work.
Waiter/Server (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON31 May 2016
The people that I work with are very outgoing and fun to be around while also knowing that work needs to be done. I am never overwhelmed because the layout of the restaurant allows me to move around quickly and se all my tables very easily. Being trained to work there was very quick and easy. The hardest part of the job is learning how to quickly place orders into the computer; the memorization will come with time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to express my personality through talking to customers.
Pros
Very helpful/friendly co-workers
Cons
Not enough hours
Good atmosphere
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON4 November 2016
Loved working there. Lots of good co workers. Learned fast on my feet. I enjoyed everything about this place. Would work there again if was offered a position.
Pros
great people
Cons
nothing I can think of
productive and fun place to work
Food preparation (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK3 August 2016
productive and fun place to work,good customer care services and training.Co-workers are great people to work with and they are always happy to be at work each day which motivates me to want to put in my best ability.
Pros
fast delivery
Cons
short hours
fun at work
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK1 October 2016
fun and enjoy working with different people. i love working in customer service and i like meeting different kinds people everyday.
Pros
free dinner to the employee with over time
Cons
i worked 16hs a day
Dine in Pizza place
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB30 June 2016
The store was very structured but still allows for a friendly environment. Unlimited amount of growth options you can try for from the start. All the manuals to advance are readily available.
Pros
self growth, social enviroment, programs to control mistakes
Cons
employee turnover is high because there is young kids
Excellent so far
Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC21 August 2016
Both jobs so far are inspiring . Every new day at work comes up with different challenges hence new opportunities to learn some more. Company introduces new ideal 2 to 3 times every year which makes the work more interesting .
Pros
free lunch
it was fun
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 January 2017
it was fun at first , but after I learned it was only paid by the tips it wasn't worth working there. The people there we're welcoming though.
Pros
good discount
Cons
only paid by tips

2.9