Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Fun work place
CASHIER/SERVER (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONFebruary 28, 2016
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Long hours
Typical Day at Work

Really busy on weekends

Enjoyable part
Food
great co workers
no it was not like that but it was fun.
Division as a General Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 23, 2016
Pros: as a store manager meal was free to me.
Cons: no not at all
Great atmosphere to work. While its busy and you are running around. I love it's atmosphere and accuracy of work. As assistant manager I have mentioned all details in my resume.
Pizza Hut
Dish Washer (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONFebruary 18, 2016
Typical day included washing dishes, cooking wings, help preparing vegetable and meats, and occasionally helped put food in the boxes.
Fairy simple and productive workplace with great co-worker relationship
Front End Cashier (Former Employee), 1062 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 0A5February 18, 2016
Pros: Discounts of food product
Cons: Require to stand all day
Like any typical front desk employee in a food service environment, you are intended to have a friendly appearance in a fast pace environment. Standing while continuing to provide assistant to customers and co-workers can be rather exhausting although, the work is fairly simple. I've managed to work at a fast-pace workplace and develop a higher degree of communication while practicing applied mathematics in real life situation.
Excellent Pay
Server (Former Employee), Windsor,ONFebruary 15, 2016
Received in house fork lift training. Was a Material Handler. I was able to stay for two years and then I was laid off. Excellent pay. I would have stayed for life!!
ok workimg enviroment
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Simcoe, ONFebruary 10, 2016
taking orders
morning afternoon and evening prep
positioning sheets
company orders
training
equiptment updateds
communication & team-work
organizing work space/place
cleaning
staying focus on assigned tasked
do what is to be expected as long as work enviroment is safe to do so and have fun :)
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCFebruary 4, 2016
Pros: tips
Cons: driving a lot
I really enjoyed working at pizza hut great team environment. the managers are really nice to work for and the tips are really good
Okay
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: the friendly environment
Cons: wage
The people there are wonderful. However, the pay is too little for what the job entitles. It's very tiring in the end of the day and considering how much workload is given to you.
"Shift Supervisor"
"Shift Supervisor" (Former Employee), Sicamous, BCJanuary 26, 2016
The store just opened and the owners don't even have everything ready. So after about a month both of them leave and don't come back. They are passive aggressive. As a "Shift Supervisor" I was no one special. We were under staffed, under paid, under trained. I was given the job title of store manager and they never told any one like they said they would, and refused to train me on things. As soon as they told me I would be the store manager I got a text 6 hours later saying that MY store was not running very organized and that this didn't look good on me and no one was happy. Well that's because when they left they didn't leave anyone in change. As the store manager when I asked the owners friend for the safe key so I was able to get change for the tills (which he never kept stocked properly) I was informed by the owners friend that He was the only one to have a key and no one but him was allowed in there. Which told me I was not the store manager and that I was a no one. They told me what I wanted to hear to keep me there until they got other people hired.
Fast pace work environment
cashier (Current Employee), Blackfalds, ABJanuary 25, 2016
Pros: Good people.
Cons: Short hours.
A typical day at work for me is preparing ingredients and helping customers. I learned how to keep moving and always have something to do. Management is kind and understanding of the difficulties I have to face. My co-workers are supporting and helpful in any way they can be. The hardest part of my job is the fast nature of it and me being unable to think when trying to go faster than I am used to. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing happy costumers.
pizza Hut
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJanuary 23, 2016
Great company just was not for me. I wanted to excel in a more dominant company such as coast to coast. Always topping sales and making customers buy more. Promoting deals as well.
productive work environment
Manager (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 14, 2016
• Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast paced operations.
• Communicated clearly and positively with coworkers and management.
• Cashier: Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
• Mastered computer system installed to take orders, close daily sales and all operations
• Cross-trained and coordinated scheduling with team members to ensure seamless service.
• Built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
Pizza Hut Review
Shift supervisor (Current Employee), Peterborough, ONJanuary 13, 2016
Pros: Discounted Food
Cons: Long Hours
A typical day at Pizza Hut would be getting in at 9 or 10 and starting the days preparation. Doing the inserts and making sure that there will be enough food ready for the day. I learned a lot about responsibility and time management. The management staff was very understanding but also assertive. Everyone that worked at Pizza Hut got a long very well, which made working there a lot better. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be when more people got there for their shifts and it became more fun because everyone were good friends.
demanding and rewarding work
Manager - Second in Command (Former Employee), Kingston, ONJanuary 10, 2016
work was very go go go. never nothing to do. always something to do wither it be folding boxes or doing inventory or doing closing/management duties you were always doing something.
awesome
Deputy Manager Holding Store (Former Employee), londonDecember 22, 2015
the best job ever did. best management and great learnins. the money is satisfactory good. and best staff around at the job
productive hours and nice working inveronment
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 19, 2015
I am working in a full time as shift manager but i can do the responsibility as Assistant manager, learned how to handle most of customer complain and win them back. how to handle pressure when there is bottleneck.
fun place and good people
Shift manager (Former Employee), Victoria, BCDecember 2, 2015
Pros: free staff meals under 12 dollars was great
i enjoyed working at the victoria bc location on yates street.
the staff and management are helpful and reliable. i have no complaints about working there it was one of the best jobs i ever had.
enjoyable working environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Gander, NLDecember 2, 2015
Its a great experience working in pizza hut, working with the team was fun and enjoyable make our works fast and deliver a great customer service with whole hearted make our customer their part of the family.
it was a fun job and enjoyed working there
General kitchen hand and cleaning duties (Former Employee), Currimundi AuNovember 21, 2015
the atmosphere was great everyone got along nicely, the pay wasn't great but having fun at work made up for that and it made you look forward to working there.
worked every position possible.
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), ontarioNovember 20, 2015
i worked every possible position with this company. and i got little money, little respect and little help for trying to run a store that i wasn't even wanting to run in the first place.. not a great atmosphere and the wages were brutal. for the amount of work at GM has to do 32000 a year is squat! it's awful.
Headquarters