Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Good place to work with a pretty stable work flow
Cook (Former Employee) –  Dauphin, MB30 November 2017
Days never changed. show up, dishes, make pizza, sweep, wipe counters, go home. Busyier on holidays of course, some days barely managable, but its work.
Pros
free food on breaks
I am glad to work in this company as a assistant manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 November 2017
It’s really fun place work,it’s was great experience working in Gulford Pizzahut location. Always we had great teamwork,we showed always respect for each other.i am thankful to work as a assistant manager as a Pizzahut.
Pros
They provide a free meal in 8 hours shift
Cons
Not more than 10 hours
Productive and Fun Environment
Part Time CSR/CASHIER (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC28 November 2017
Working here at Pizza Hut challenge me as an individual. I've learned to work in a very fast paced environment,handling pressure during the busiest time.My role here is not just Customer Service who's taking calls and order. I am also taking orders over the counter,cashing drivers money from delivery,taking care customer's complain.Helping my colleagues whenever they need my help.But its Fun.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Long Hours
very productive environment
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC28 November 2017
the job is really a healthy environment to work everyone is looking for each other and fun I learn a lot from the Pizza Hut management team and customer service
Pros
free duty meal
Cons
you have to work fast
productive and fun place to work
Cook/Server (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK27 November 2017
pizza hut is a great place to work. the staff are friendly and will you whenever they can. the best part of the job is that you interact with many different customers a day. the most enjoyable part of the job is working with. your team members. the management is very good they try the best to assist and help they co-worker in whatever situation they need for example like scheduling. I learned how to answer listen to whatever customers need and improved my communication.
Stuff not very friendly and salary very low
Hostess/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC25 November 2017
The stuff was very hard on me, not smiling, putting me a lot of pressure, no feeding the stuff instead putting the food in the garbage. It was the worst work experience of my life.
Great Part Time Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON23 November 2017
Pizza Hut offers a great experience for students to get into the workforce and work environment and build up experience. Would recommend. Typical day for me would be Opening up shop and making Pizza dough during the early hours of the day, Or working in the afternoon at the front dealing with customers and packing orders whilst helping out other employees at the back when business is slow.
good place of work
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario22 November 2017
Honestly I work at Pizza Hut to and have worked there for some bit. IT IS THE BEST JOB IVE HAD; benefits, pay, raises, tips, 40 hrs full-time, vacation days! IT's ALL APART OF THE JOB! Helping customers when they come in is the JOB you APPLY for. Its the given requirements and when they call you in you have the chance to say yes/no. No need to get upset over the littlest things. I think you should come work in Florida and you'll have lesser problems because it's amazing, fun, and the job you should have had,
Pros
incentives
Cons
audits
Very good to work for this franchise
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 November 2017
I have worked for Pizza Hut Castledowns Edmonton , Ab for 10 years until a new Store Manager came on then elimated all drivers with the exception of the day time driver. The new manager was some what prejudice to dedicated drivers that were with this location for years .
Pros
Staff discount on food orders when on duty.
Cons
N/a
Productive and welcoming.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Strathmore, AB15 November 2017
Pizza Hut is my first ever job. The staff immediately welcomed me onto the team and are so friendly. It's a very diverse environment with a very welcoming atmosphere. I can't complain about anything as the hours are flexible and I've never had any problems while working.
Pros
Friendly staff, welcoming environment
Cons
N/a
Fast paced work place with lots of grease
Server (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON15 November 2017
The management was ok, it seemed to vary as far as the managers were concerned. Fast paced, which is nice. day was over quickly, which was also nice. Overall it was fine.
Pros
tips, day over quickly, food.
Cons
grease, rude customers, managers were less than great at times.
productive and fun workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON13 November 2017
Productive and fun workplace. I have to leave because of salary/benefits and also for personal reasons. Employees and drivers are friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job is that there is a positive atmosphere working with your co-workers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nothing
Great staff
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Camrose, AB13 November 2017
A typical day was usually rather busy on the delivery side. Management was great and the team was fun and friendly. Learned how to manage at this job. I really enjoyed it being fast paced. The hardest part of the job was dealing with unhappy customers but I was able to excel in this field. The most enjoyable part of the job was the staff.
Good place to work if it wasnt for the owner
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON13 November 2017
I loved my job at pizza hut, the people were amazing. I learned a lot both as crew and a supervisor. The hardest part of the job was working with the owner as she was very uptight and extremely rude. The best part of the job was that everyone else was friendly and willing to help you out when you needed it.
Pros
Free food as a supervisor
Cons
Long hours with omly 1 break, and crew didnt get frew food no matter how hard they work.
work
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON12 November 2017
This was one of my first jobs, some managers where friendly and caring others not so much. This job pushed me to go to post secondary for a better education.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 November 2017
its really fun working with my co-coworkers and my job is easy but they dont give enough hours but everything comes easy such as the work and they have good training and as a Csr the job is really fun.
Fun place to work gave many responsibilities often change in management.
Server (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB4 November 2017
Change in management often , great staff members lots of staff meetings ,lil bit of leeway ,much room for advancement, could be long hours fair priced staff meals great soups many choices of beverages, menu change with the seasons.
Fun time
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON3 November 2017
Working as a pizzahut manager is great oppertunity how to handle in worst situations and try to convince n give your 100% to your custmer ...it enhances my skills
Cook (Former Employee) –  Kingston3 November 2017
alright work environment, very busy and super fast paced, management is pretty good with giving hours and working around schedules for students attending school
Employed the best people, great team
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 November 2017
I really enjoyed this job because management and staff were always very friendly and polite. They were always willing to help and be a strong team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8