Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Fun and Professional
Part-time Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB13 February 2017
The atmosphere was fun and lively and during peak hours we worked together effectively to provide customers with fast, friendly and dependable service.
Good for students
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON13 February 2017
A lot of broken promises, good place for students however, management needs to work on respecting their employees.
Typically stressful, but you do have some good coworkers to cheer you up.
Pros
Good place for students
Cons
Disrespect, Unorganised
Great work environment and even better people.
HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Perth, ON8 February 2017
I have worked at Pizza Hut in Perth on and off for the last 5 years. I started off as a hostess and I am currently now a server. A typical day at work would be making sure duties are done such as; cleaning tables, vaccuming floors, cleaning washrooms, helping with dishes, and setting tables. I greet customers at the door and seat them, take their orders, bring them food, and always check on them to see how things are going and if they need anything else. Answering phones and taking orders is another responsibility and making sure customers orders are correct and that they are satisfied.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Split Shifts
Fun Job, Good boss
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Cobourg, ON7 February 2017
Fun job, great boss. Unfortunately the shift manager was an emotional twatnugget who let misguided personal feelings be the result of me no longer working there. bygones.
Pros
Fun job, nice environment
Cons
piece work, shift manager was a filthy c u next tuesday..
a under staffed pizza joint
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Selkirk, MB7 February 2017
work was always hectic cause there was no direct chain of command or organization in the store. I loved doing the morning prep and lunch buffet but we got slammed everyday for dinner rush.
Very awesome place to work for first job
Server (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MS5 February 2017
Pizza Hut was my first job ever and I absolutely loved working there!! I've learned how to communicate better with other people working here. I've learned how to be more responsible working here. I would definitely recommend working here to anyone.
Small but okay place to work for first time
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON4 February 2017
The mangement and employees were not appropriate, constantly swearing coming in smelling like smoke, weed. Very small store and so many workers, a lot of labour work for such small pay.
Pros
Pay was decent for student a little above minimum
Cons
The environment
Fun place to work but the management is horrible
Cashier and Server (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON3 February 2017
I love working there because everybody is nice and friendly and they really helped me when I was new. The management though was horrible and disorganized. They are really lazy managers. I had to constantly ask for my cheques and wait so long just get it. When I did get it I was underpaid by a lot and had to wait months to receive the hours I was owed.
Pros
Free Food and great discounts
Cons
Disorganized
Cook (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 February 2017
Good working environment, good overall management, good pay-rates, most enjoyable part of the job was to do oil panning and making wings at wing station.
Pros
free lunch
workplace culture
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 February 2017
The Workplace culture of Pizza hut is somehow unique and know how to personality uplift. when I started working in Pizza hut i used to be timid and lack of confidence in my personality. I have learned to change that way of thinking.. Pizza hut helps me build my dealing with people and confidence in myself. The training i got from the Company was absolutely amazing. I learned how to mingle with different personality as well as managing business.
Working with Pizza hut is not just a matter of doing your job but having Fun as well.
Pros
free training, lots of incentives.
Cons
long hours of work
Fun place to work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON27 January 2017
Working here was a really fun experience, I learned a lot about food prep and basic food handling which I carried over to other jobs. The people were great and fun to work with.
nice friendly place
Hostess/Waitress/Cook (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 January 2017
Great place to come with family and friends. Good food. The staff is amazing. Great in doing an excellent teamwork. The most enjoyable part of the day is seeing all the other coworkers.
not a good work environment
Delivery Driver, Hostess, Customer service (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC25 January 2017
Was happy doing deliveries because then I would not have to stay in an extremely badly managed work environment. No communication whatsoever. I blame the the experience and competency of the management staff however and not the employees.
Pros
discount on food
Cons
poorly run
being a line cook at pizza hut
Cook (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB24 January 2017
the job was a good one at first fast paces at times but that was ok the staff was very helpful in helping me get a feel of the place and the management at the time was great i would make pizza and other food items but then my brother started working with me and that's when things went south also the management changed
Pros
staff meals
Decent fast pace resteraunt
Pizza Hut Employee (Former Employee) –  Drumheller, AB20 January 2017
The owner of the franchise was very good to his employees. He made sure their schedules where realistic and treated everyone equally.
Pros
free launches. Great people
Cons
Rushes, rude customers.
manager wouldn't stop calling me the n word
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON19 January 2017
i'm not really sure how i felt near the end. the original store manger was great and had the best rules to motivate people and the restaurant felt like a family but after he became district manager the store fell apart
Pros
free food untill store manager became district manger
Cons
managers are gods there and they can do anything they want including not work
great place
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Wetaskiwin, AB17 January 2017
staff was great to work with. staff was also very helpful and in many ways. The delivery drivers were awesome. I like working here for my first job experience as a waitress.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Not enough Hours
Fun workplace but only that
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB17 January 2017
I loved my co-workers but my time table was completely all over the place giving me absolutely no structure and causing my sleep schedule to go out of wack. often losing sleep more than gaining.
Pros
fun staff
Cons
terrible management
it was fun
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 January 2017
it was fun at first , but after I learned it was only paid by the tips it wasn't worth working there. The people there we're welcoming though.
Pros
good discount
Cons
only paid by tips
A Simple and High-paced work environment.
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB12 January 2017
The job was pretty simple. You would show up, check where you were assigned, work at that location as best you could while making sure you couldn't be of more help elsewhere, shift ends, overtime then actually end your shift.

You could count on your co-workers to help you in a jam but sometimes in these frantic stressful environments that isn't always an option.

Overall it was an average placed to work and would recommend it if you need a simple part-timer.

Best part was the free food/drinks hands down + the discount when not working.
Pros
Free drinks, Free food, discount, simple.
Cons
Overtime, stressful, frantic

2.9