Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
cashier
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), NewmarketAugust 26, 2014
taking pizza orders from customers, handling cash, Love working with people, work with a great team of people
Great Work Place
Assistant Manager, Supervisor, and Line Cook (Former Employee), Belleville, ONAugust 20, 2014
I loved pizza hut, I gained a lot of management exp. here and was able to use the info i learned in many management jobs later in my career
nice
Team Member (Former Employee), 94 sandlwood parkway brampton ontarioAugust 19, 2014
Pros: no lunch breaks if u work less than 8 hours
Cons: nice management
Very nice people , manager very flexible with hour wish i could have worked there longer
enjoyable
Short order cook (Former Employee), Saint John, NBAugust 8, 2014
Some days it was a fast pace enviroment an other days more relaxed.
easy going phone work
Order Entry (Former Employee), Toronto,OntarioJuly 15, 2014
Cons: not enough salary
it had flexible hours but not good in terms of security and advancement.
part time job
Lead Cook (Former Employee), Orillia, ONJuly 10, 2014
Pros: free pizza
fun job
met lots of great people
flexible hours
nice staff
great managers
FUN WORK PLACE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2014
GREAT WORKPLACE AND I ENJOYED MY TIME THERE.STAFF WAS VERY COPPORATIVE AND HAD GREAT MANAGEMENT.
Shift Manager
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Kingston, ONJune 29, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: short amount of hours and the pay is min
Personal i learned alot my the manager that i was working for. He was difficult at times to get along with, but he was a good manger and wanted to take the time to improve your skills and to meet your personal goals within the company
Interesting opportuinity involving tips
Server (Former Employee), Owen Sound, ONJune 25, 2014
Very involving and challenging position involving food and interacting with customers
Busy, productive workplace. Great people
Server/Cook (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCJune 23, 2014
Pros: big paychecks
Cons: a lot of overtime
Pizza Hut was a very busy place to work, never a dull moment. There was often too much work for the amount of staff, so I learned how to deal with customer complaints on a daily basis. We had a great crew, everyone always worked together to get things done. The toughest part of the job was probably the clean-up after closing, sometimes it felt like – more... it would take forever. However, I was very efficient and always finished quickly. The best part was meeting and interacting with new people everyday. – less
Ordinary pizza resturant
Cashier/Prep/Cook (Former Employee), Burlington, ONJune 17, 2014
Fast paced/ family owned. Newly renovated. Clean place to work. Enjoyed my time there.
Summary
Prep cook (Former Employee), Timmins, OnJune 15, 2014
Pros: great prices on food
Cons: bad management, the manager was a little immature and use to throw food at me.
Basically i would make pizza everyday that i worked. I also made salads, and chicken wings as well as dessert trays. Once in awhile it was my turn to clean. This is about all i did.
fun work place
Team member (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 8, 2014
i liked the job and i enjoyed it but i felt i am unable to work there because i had a allergy..
Loved my job
Team Member (Former Employee), Leduc, ABJune 7, 2014
Lots of variety on the job, great people to work with. Great food
Under Average
Dish Washer (Current Employee), Spruce GroveJune 5, 2014
Was a part time job. Wasn't the greatest place in the world to work. It was hot in the back by the oven where the dish washing machine was so it wasn't the greatest work environment, it was too hot a lot of the time.
Terrible Management makes a terrible place to work
Waitress (Current Employee), North YorkJune 3, 2014
I literally loathe going into work the one day a week they've cut me down to. Management is awful and has no idea how to treat their workers. While I enjoy working with my co-workers, management/ownership is the worst and makes this a terrible place to work
productive and fun work place
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 20, 2014
very nice place to work, employees and employers were very respectful and nice. professionalism was on its top, every one performed at their very best.
It was a part time job while attending college.
COOK (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCMay 20, 2014
I would work there again if given the chance. My coworkers were good to work with.
Fun place of work
Waitress (Former Employee), mississaugaMay 18, 2014
Working at Pizza Hut was fun, meeting new people and spending time with my co-workers was joyful.

My responsibilities:

Welcome guests and make them feel comfortable while you’re serving them.
Take beverage and food orders.
Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests
Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
Check-in – more... with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
Clear dirty dishes from table
Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
Refill beverages throughout the meal
Work with other servers and be a team player. – less
Not a bad job but not the best (Cook)
Cook (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMay 3, 2014
Pros: food discounts, straight-forward job
Cons: sometimes late closing shifts, it can be difficult for breaks, training wasn't that great
Typical day at work includes changing into my uniform and clocking in. Usually check if it's busy because they sometimes ask for you to start early.

Prep cooks: Receive stock shipments, M.R.D. all the items, prepare and store toppings, vegetables, dough, and noodles for the evening people, usually work alone or with a few people and handle orders by – more... yourself.
Evening cooks: Work with more people, handle the difficult rush periods, do things on order if prep cook's stuff runs out, do closing tasks. Closing cook decided if you could go home right on time because lots of help is needed for closing tasks. Ask for you to stay a bit late to help.
Keep area clean at all times. Be prepared to work fast.

Learned how to be fast, accurate, how to multi-task and work with a team. Management really depended on the branch. Mine was good; others not so much. Professionalism was an issue sometimes. Coworkers - some were good, some were bad. Sometimes lazy, were late a lot of the time, took lots of breaks, or just didn't know what to do. Training was an issue. Setting up a good training program is what is needed, and proper execution of such.

Hardest part: Busy days and nights, busy prep shifts, lots of stock to M.R.D., fixing wrong M.R.D's, can be very late closing shifts, not lots of room for advancement, not very good benefits besides discounts on pizza, sometimes being the one of the only productive members of your team, not always taking breaks if it's busy.

Enjoyable part: When it's a slow period, you just clean. Easy to book days off - good if you're a student. Good discount on pizza. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut (corporately known as Pizza Hut, Inc.) is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers different – Read more