Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

like a family
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipegosis, MB18 March 2017
Working for Pizza Hut has provided me employment but also a family.
the staff that i have met over the past few years are unbelievable, Even when i interview its what i share with my interviewees
Pros
team mentality
Cons
late nights
fun place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON17 March 2017
Coworkers were a great thing when it came to pizza hut, but the hours were very flexiable one week you could have 10 hours to the next week you having 40+. Your shifts could also get cancelled last minute. Hardest part of the job was dealing with management, they either understaffed or overstaffed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
hours
Pizza Hut
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON16 March 2017
I worked at Pizza Hut for 10 years, it was okay. Though I did enjoy learning everything in the restaurant. I started as a cook in the back, then after 5 years I also learned the Customer Service position and learned how to take phone call orders/ orders at take out. Then in my last year or two I also learned how to do delivery orders which was pretty fun. Management was pretty good there too.
Good
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC8 March 2017
It was great eperience to work with pizzahut team .
I learned various skill . Intractrd with differnt people and it boost my confidence aand it was fun to work here
CSR (Current Employee) –  Wetaskiwin, AB7 March 2017
The most enjoyable part about this job is the environment and my co-workers. They have very flexible hours which is great for a family person. The hardest part of this job is the occasional busy days you have to work at a pace faster than usual on because of short-staffing.
Bad
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON2 March 2017
I started in the summer it was a great job, i got the hours i requested and was very flexible, but near the end they kept cancelling shifts without telling me in advance so i would drive there and leave right away. Poorly run
Pros
Fast shifts
Cons
bad management
Team based, fast paced.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 February 2017
Tough to start, but once all the products and procedures are learned, you can easily maintain a good standing.
Managing a team where store numbers and passing audit's is your top priority.
crazy busy place and productive and fun place
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Acton town, UK24 February 2017
I had face very difficult situations when only I and my manager used to be at store at crazy rainy days in London, Uk. It was the most challenging days for me to remember whole my life as I was a receptionist but had worked up to the manager level. those best rewards from the manager for my hard work is the most memorable experience of my life.
Pros
rewards for best work, free food
Cons
challenging job when single person handles all situation
loved it
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Parry Sound, ON22 February 2017
would work there any time absolutely loved it. loved the employees and the management staff and enjoyed the job all around
pizza hut
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON21 February 2017
pizza hut was a great place to work at. There are friendly people that work there and you always feel in the mood to want to come to work.
Great staff made environment pleasant
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 February 2017
It was fun working with Pizza Hut. I enjoyed the fasted paced environment because it was always keeping me on my toes. Met a lot of people and learned to connect with customers within a small period of time. The management was very understanding when it came to the employees personal lives and schooling.
Pros
Works flies by because of fast paced environment
Cons
there is no opportunity to grow further as an individual
fast paced and fun
CSR REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC19 February 2017
fun and fast paced,free food,do get busy on weekends.scope of advancement is pretty much none though it happens after a couple of years
Pros
free food
Cons
hectic
Fun and Professional
Part-time Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB13 February 2017
The atmosphere was fun and lively and during peak hours we worked together effectively to provide customers with fast, friendly and dependable service.
Good for students
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON13 February 2017
A lot of broken promises, good place for students however, management needs to work on respecting their employees.
Typically stressful, but you do have some good coworkers to cheer you up.
Pros
Good place for students
Cons
Disrespect, Unorganised
Great work environment and even better people.
HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Perth, ON8 February 2017
I have worked at Pizza Hut in Perth on and off for the last 5 years. I started off as a hostess and I am currently now a server. A typical day at work would be making sure duties are done such as; cleaning tables, vaccuming floors, cleaning washrooms, helping with dishes, and setting tables. I greet customers at the door and seat them, take their orders, bring them food, and always check on them to see how things are going and if they need anything else. Answering phones and taking orders is another responsibility and making sure customers orders are correct and that they are satisfied.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Split Shifts
Fun Job, Good boss
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Cobourg, ON7 February 2017
Fun job, great boss. Unfortunately the shift manager was an emotional twatnugget who let misguided personal feelings be the result of me no longer working there. bygones.
Pros
Fun job, nice environment
Cons
piece work, shift manager was a filthy c u next tuesday..
a under staffed pizza joint
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Selkirk, MB7 February 2017
work was always hectic cause there was no direct chain of command or organization in the store. I loved doing the morning prep and lunch buffet but we got slammed everyday for dinner rush.
Very awesome place to work for first job
Server (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MS5 February 2017
Pizza Hut was my first job ever and I absolutely loved working there!! I've learned how to communicate better with other people working here. I've learned how to be more responsible working here. I would definitely recommend working here to anyone.
Small but okay place to work for first time
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON4 February 2017
The mangement and employees were not appropriate, constantly swearing coming in smelling like smoke, weed. Very small store and so many workers, a lot of labour work for such small pay.
Pros
Pay was decent for student a little above minimum
Cons
The environment
Fun place to work but the management is horrible
Cashier and Server (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON3 February 2017
I love working there because everybody is nice and friendly and they really helped me when I was new. The management though was horrible and disorganized. They are really lazy managers. I had to constantly ask for my cheques and wait so long just get it. When I did get it I was underpaid by a lot and had to wait months to receive the hours I was owed.
Pros
Free Food and great discounts
Cons
Disorganized

2.9