Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Canada

it as a very subtle expirence
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Williams Lake, BCAugust 22, 2016
nothing was managed properly and there was no security for the employee and everything was mismanaged. n no benefits were given for working in that place.
Excellent so far
Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCAugust 21, 2016
Both jobs so far are inspiring . Every new day at work comes up with different challenges hence new opportunities to learn some more. Company introduces new ideal 2 to 3 times every year which makes the work more interesting .
Pros
free lunch
Delivery job for Pizza Hut
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  London, ONAugust 15, 2016
I typically come into work; sign in, greet my co-workers, grab a debit pad, my delivery sheet which I date and sign ( and where I record all my deliveries for the day), and begin organizing my delivery orders in a way that honours the delivery times I have on my schedule. Before I drive off and give customers their orders, I map out the best possible route and sign the order out on a computer to let the company know that I did in fact take the order out of the store.
Once I arrive at the location I greet the customer, make sure the transaction goes through, and give them their order. Then I return and do the same thing until my shift is done.
I feel I've meet some great people at this job and I've learned to make great tips just from exposing my personality to a customer and giving them a comfortable environment for the quick moment we see each other, it makes me feel great! I've enjoyed the summer weather and I feel like I can be a part of it a little bit just by driving around with my windows down (as opposed to being in a building).
I like delivery jobs.
Pros
It's a very stress-free job.
Cons
How much I get paid, I feel like I'm worth more.
supervise the production flow
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, ABAugust 8, 2016
taking the calls, dispatching all the delivery and giving it to the drivers. checking all the stocks and sales.
Pros
free food
productive and fun place to work
Food preparation (Current Employee) –  Regina, SKAugust 3, 2016
productive and fun place to work,good customer care services and training.Co-workers are great people to work with and they are always happy to be at work each day which motivates me to want to put in my best ability.
Pros
fast delivery
Cons
short hours
Easy quick
Kitchen staff (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ONAugust 2, 2016
Restock, Clean, Maintain work station, Duties, Help others. Cooking different foods. Staying on top of customer line. Most enjoyable part is feeling proud of my work.
Bad work place.
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONJuly 19, 2016
Good place only if you wanna earn just money and don't care about the workplace. Locations not renovated when required. Very dirty environment. Rude management. Not paid overtime or statutory pays.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No benefits
Great place to work!!
Server/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Dauphin, MBJuly 15, 2016
A great way to meet new people. My outgoing personality really comes out. The management is great, very easy to work with in accommodating scheduling. I thrive on excellence as I would expect from others when I would go to a restaurant. I will treat staff and patrons in a respectable manner . I would have to say there is no difficulty in this job expect working at times in a stressful situation. could be phones ringing, customers at till , customers in restaurant and then short staff. When this happens the managers step up and help out
Pros
accomadating
Cons
never knowing when done on a volume shift
Busy work environment
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ONJuly 7, 2016
an okay place to work
long hours with minimal breaks
great management team
easy job tasks
great employees
minimal job security
productive workplace, good working environment.
Pizza Cook (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONJuly 5, 2016
working for pizza hut is a nice experience. the work keeps me busy and my co-workers and i get along and work together very well.
goof job for highschool students
cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 4, 2016
shifts are usually 5-6 hours long
the manager i worked with always thought business first
CSRs couldnt call in sick because we were understaffed for the front and she wouldnt hire anyone else
Pros
not long shifts
Cons
not many shifts a week
Dine in Pizza place
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABJune 30, 2016
The store was very structured but still allows for a friendly environment. Unlimited amount of growth options you can try for from the start. All the manuals to advance are readily available.
Pros
self growth, social enviroment, programs to control mistakes
Cons
employee turnover is high because there is young kids
Great place
Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ONJune 28, 2016
Management was very understanding and helpful. Co-workers were amazing. The only issue I had was when they let me go because they never really told me why
Good job; terrible training
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJune 26, 2016
Was never trained properly so when something was done incorrectly, I'm always to blame. Good place to work due to the employees but they have to do something about their training. As well as they need to find a way to properly pay their employees (E.g., must clock out at the end of shift on time even when you have a table still eating (if you're server) or must stay after shift to finish paperwork).
good work experience
o Working as Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Langley, BCJune 24, 2016
management is quite co-operative and love to be a part of the team.
hardest part pf the job is getting late in rush hours.
enjoy with the co-workers
Pros
good bonus
Cons
fun fast paced work environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  New Minas, NSJune 22, 2016
was a 2 in 1 with kfc, after being bought by another company, the business has completely down hill, they got rid of a lot of valued employees who had been there for years, the management and staff there now are lazy and don't seem to have a clue what's going on usually. I don't even eat there anymore because the food quality is horrible now
Pros
worked with great people
Cons
no room for advancement, its poorly run now
Productive and fun place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKJune 22, 2016
Every shift I usually start by completing my cleaning list while taking orders and answering phone calls. I always make sure when customers walk in or call the store I drop everything I am doing to assist the customers first since they are our prioirity.

The whole goal of the job is customer satisfaction and making it an enjoyable work place for staff as well. The hardest part of the job would definitely be satisfying the unhappy customers. Maintaining a strong and reasonable attitude with some can be a challenge, but challenges have made me grow in a lot of ways with this company.

I can say I have learned a lot from this job since there is constant changes and new customers every day.
Pros
The RGM is very reasonable and kind.
Cons
Not the best hours.
Friendly and Procductive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 20, 2016
A typical day included a lot of interaction with customers and CSR duties. The atmosphere was friendly and made it more enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch and long breaks.
Cons
Long hours.
family orientated workplace
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ONJune 14, 2016
this job is a great place to work!
everyone from my staff to my customers i feel the need to strive for them everyday!
we are a big family!
Pros
long time friendships
Cons
slow days
a horrid job
Cook/Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONJune 13, 2016
pizza hut is a great job but when I worked there the management was horrible and very disorganized I wouldn't really suggest it

2.8