Pizza Hut
4,808 reviews

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyable, fast pace work place.
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 7, 2014
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: non-stop environment
I enjoyed working at Pizza Hut because everyone that I worked with were kind people, on a busy day everyone would jump in and help each other to get things done and make the job go faster. I never felt as if I was under too much stress.
Productive and fun work place
CSR (Former Employee), Belleville, ONOctober 7, 2014
Pros: awesome discount
Cons: time cramming
A typical day at work is usually fun and productive, were always doing something as a team, we never leave anyone out, everyone is usually involved. What i learned at Pizza Hut would be to speak clear to people, not to be shy around people, learned how to cook pizzas, learned how to answer the phones, i learned how to take orders and delivery's. The – more... management at Pizza Hut is pretty awesome, there caring and they make sure that everything is going well and no one is being miss treated. My co-workers are amazing we all get along really well, we all joke around with each other and we treat each other like family. the hardest part of the job would be that you have so many things to do at once but when you get a hang of it then you will be good, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co-workers they always made my day and made we want to come back to work. – less
Good Experience
Cook (Former Employee), winnipeg, MBOctober 2, 2014
Pros: tip
Cons: rude workers
Learned fast pace Cooking skills hard job very stressfully but fun and entertaining
Too far away from home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: too far away from home
Good food, busy place, interesting co-workers but too far away.
productive and clean place to work
Cook (Former Employee), Belle River, ONSeptember 23, 2014
Overall Pizza Hut was a good place to work. All employees worked hard and were dedicated to a good work place for themselves and others.
Easy hours for High School Students
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Oakville, ONSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: nice people, free food, good hours
Cons: terrible pay, vehicle use, and gas
I took this job because it provided hours available to me for work while I was in High School, the pay was horrible and I had to use my own vehicle and pay for my own gas, so that really cut deeply into my profits of this job. I would never work here again unless they paid minimum wage and everything else compared to other stores.
Fast paced, run-down, and lack of passion or care.
Cook (Current Employee), 1920 Dundas Street , London, ONSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: not enough hours, a lack of teamwork and leadership skills, and no passion or strive for safe and clean working enviroment with food
Pizza Hut is one of my most favorite pizza companies, until I started working there. Now, I know what goes on behind the scenes and who was actually making my food all these years. Fortunately for me , even though I still work here, I came into this business with the passion, care and want, plus all the certificates to go with it. Unfortunately though, – more... this is my first job with the title Cook, and no I am not ashamed just irritated.

A typical day at work: I arrive by 4pm but my schedule has been cut a few hours here and there every other week. Sometimes 30 hours, sometimes less, but most days I start at 5pm. I then get myself ready aswell as then beginning my preparation work for the store. First I make sure all food is safe, clean and ready, then I begin to fill "make-table" inserts (before and after I wash my hands thoroughly), after I see if any orders need to be made and then continue with my mid-day clean up and making/prep of food items. I do not handle food without first washing hands, and in a rush I do not skip this step. Also, I do not take breaks without first having everything done.

What I learned: My first day my manager told me that "Most things here aren't done properly."
I noticed there was no paper towel or soap in dispenser, It was my first day I couldn't do it myself without asking.
Every time I didn't know how to do something I had to ask. There was no real training week or period.

My management and coworkers: Are in the same category because they act the same and know about the same.

The hardest part of the job: The fast-paced rushes at dinner time because of poor teamwork skills/ management and store prep.

Most enjoyable: I get the most expensive pizza for FREE. – less
good
Waitress (Current Employee), wellandSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: relaxed, fun, great staff
Cons: limited hours
great atmosphere, relaxed staff, flexible, reliable, fun, willing to train non experience serves
Great occupuation.
Making Pizza (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches, and dessert
Great company and an excellent work environment. Employees are very respectful towards others.
Fun and rewarding workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 12, 2014
My day starts in the late afternoon till closing. Valuable learning experience in teamwork, able to work in a very busy environment while paying attention to detail and accuracy. Great co-workers, we all have fun working together. Always a good challenge to deal with customers and finding ways to please or serve them. Getting to know new people and – more... gaining friends is to me, the most enjoyable part of my job. – less
Very fun work place and friendly co-workers.
Waitress (Former Employee), C05September 3, 2014
It's my first part time job, so it means a lot to me. The manager there was a middle age man, very nice guy and patient. My co-workers there were almost at my age, so it was really fun to work with them and we also became good friend after work. Although we cannot get free meal, the best part is we can get the coupon of Pizza hut.
Bake, Deliver, Eat.
Cook/Server (Former Employee), Newark, NYSeptember 1, 2014
Sell pizzas. Bake pizzas. Deliver Pizzas. Serve Pizzas, and salads/breadsticks.
Manager
Cashier/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONAugust 29, 2014
I was a manager and enjoyed working with the staff and customers.
cashier
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), NewmarketAugust 26, 2014
taking pizza orders from customers, handling cash, Love working with people, work with a great team of people
Great Work Place
Assistant Manager, Supervisor, and Line Cook (Former Employee), Belleville, ONAugust 20, 2014
I loved pizza hut, I gained a lot of management exp. here and was able to use the info i learned in many management jobs later in my career
nice
Team Member (Former Employee), 94 sandlwood parkway brampton ontarioAugust 19, 2014
Pros: no lunch breaks if u work less than 8 hours
Cons: nice management
Very nice people , manager very flexible with hour wish i could have worked there longer
enjoyable
Short order cook (Former Employee), Saint John, NBAugust 8, 2014
Some days it was a fast pace enviroment an other days more relaxed.
easy going phone work
Order Entry (Former Employee), Toronto,OntarioJuly 15, 2014
Cons: not enough salary
it had flexible hours but not good in terms of security and advancement.
part time job
Lead Cook (Former Employee), Orillia, ONJuly 10, 2014
Pros: free pizza
fun job
met lots of great people
flexible hours
nice staff
great managers
FUN WORK PLACE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2014
GREAT WORKPLACE AND I ENJOYED MY TIME THERE.STAFF WAS VERY COPPORATIVE AND HAD GREAT MANAGEMENT.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut (corporately known as Pizza Hut, Inc.) is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers different – Read more