Pizza Hut Employee Review

great place to work
assistant restaurant manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TN6 October 2013
Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction by interactions at the in house to understand their requirements and customizing service accordingly. Handling operational functions like pre shift staff briefing, peak hour deployments, rostering duty charts, recruitment, performance reviews, and appraisals.Planning for indenting of raw materials based on business requirements and utilization forecasts.
Pros
one time food at work
Cons
nothing as much

Other Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Very good to work for this franchise
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 November 2017
I have worked for Pizza Hut Castledowns Edmonton , Ab for 10 years until a new Store Manager came on then elimated all drivers with the exception of the day time driver. The new manager was some what prejudice to dedicated drivers that were with this location for years .
Pros
Staff discount on food orders when on duty.
Cons
N/a
Productive and welcoming.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Strathmore, AB15 November 2017
Pizza Hut is my first ever job. The staff immediately welcomed me onto the team and are so friendly. It's a very diverse environment with a very welcoming atmosphere. I can't complain about anything as the hours are flexible and I've never had any problems while working.
Pros
Friendly staff, welcoming environment
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8