Pizza Hut

• Salary/Benefits
ok workimg enviroment
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Simcoe, ONFebruary 10, 2016
taking orders
morning afternoon and evening prep
positioning sheets
company orders
training
equiptment updateds
communication & team-work
organizing work space/place
cleaning
staying focus on assigned tasked
do what is to be expected as long as work enviroment is safe to do so and have fun :)
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCFebruary 4, 2016
Pros: tips
Cons: driving a lot
I really enjoyed working at pizza hut great team environment. the managers are really nice to work for and the tips are really good
Okay
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: the friendly environment
Cons: wage
The people there are wonderful. However, the pay is too little for what the job entitles. It's very tiring in the end of the day and considering how much workload is given to you.
"Shift Supervisor"
"Shift Supervisor" (Former Employee), Sicamous, BCJanuary 26, 2016
The store just opened and the owners don't even have everything ready. So after about a month both of them leave and don't come back. They are passive aggressive. As a "Shift Supervisor" I was no one special. We were under staffed, under paid, under trained. I was given the job title of store manager and they never told any one like they said they would, and refused to train me on things. As soon as they told me I would be the store manager I got a text 6 hours later saying that MY store was not running very organized and that this didn't look good on me and no one was happy. Well that's because when they left they didn't leave anyone in change. As the store manager when I asked the owners friend for the safe key so I was able to get change for the tills (which he never kept stocked properly) I was informed by the owners friend that He was the only one to have a key and no one but him was allowed in there. Which told me I was not the store manager and that I was a no one. They told me what I wanted to hear to keep me there until they got other people hired.
productive work environment
Manager (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 14, 2016
• Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast paced operations.
• Communicated clearly and positively with coworkers and management.
• Cashier: Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
• Mastered computer system installed to take orders, close daily sales and all operations
• Cross-trained and coordinated scheduling with team members to ensure seamless service.
• Built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
Pizza Hut Review
Shift supervisor (Current Employee), Peterborough, ONJanuary 13, 2016
Pros: Discounted Food
Cons: Long Hours
A typical day at Pizza Hut would be getting in at 9 or 10 and starting the days preparation. Doing the inserts and making sure that there will be enough food ready for the day. I learned a lot about responsibility and time management. The management staff was very understanding but also assertive. Everyone that worked at Pizza Hut got a long very well, which made working there a lot better. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be when more people got there for their shifts and it became more fun because everyone were good friends.
awesome
Deputy Manager Holding Store (Former Employee), londonDecember 22, 2015
the best job ever did. best management and great learnins. the money is satisfactory good. and best staff around at the job
fun place and good people
Shift manager (Former Employee), Victoria, BCDecember 2, 2015
Pros: free staff meals under 12 dollars was great
i enjoyed working at the victoria bc location on yates street.
the staff and management are helpful and reliable. i have no complaints about working there it was one of the best jobs i ever had.
enjoyable working environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Gander, NLDecember 2, 2015
Its a great experience working in pizza hut, working with the team was fun and enjoyable make our works fast and deliver a great customer service with whole hearted make our customer their part of the family.
worked every position possible.
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), ontarioNovember 20, 2015
i worked every possible position with this company. and i got little money, little respect and little help for trying to run a store that i wasn't even wanting to run in the first place.. not a great atmosphere and the wages were brutal. for the amount of work at GM has to do 32000 a year is squat! it's awful.
Pizza hut
various positions (Current Employee), Barrie, ONNovember 16, 2015
Pizza hut has been great to me through out my school career. It was a great place to work, and I learned a lot of skills and lessons while employed there.
Great first job to gain experience from
Cooking, Cleaning, Cashier (Current Employee), Surrey, BCNovember 9, 2015
Pros: Free dinner!
Cons: Smelling like pizza and gaining weight
Co-workers are fantastic people and very helpful. Management could use somr work, training is vague and schedules are always unorganized. A lot of experience can be gained from working here, such as customer service, cooking skills, time management skills, etc. Staff is very easy going and friendly which makes it even better. Always coming home smelling like grease and oil though, which is the downfall of working here.
Work place review
Customer Service Representative (part time) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 25, 2015
Pros: good team effort when we've had a busy shift and
Cons: Lack of enough staff in weekend to manage the work load
The management team run by a small group people therefore it is easy maintain a good relationship with our co-workers. Our co-workers are very co-operative and helpful.

Weekends are very busy and we feel we don't have enough staff to manage our workloads .

However, the mangers and shift mangers are very flexible in terms of work shifting.
Loved working for Pizza Hut
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKOctober 20, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: needs to improve salary bracket
It was a great experience. I have learned a lot and groomed my personality during my time with Pizza Hut. Great employers! The most challenging part of being a Restaurant General Manager was building a team that took long time but eventual it was worth it.
very low pay know advancement
Sales rep., customer service (Current Employee), From HomeOctober 19, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: everything else
mandatory work on holidays, never get a raise, it sucks, Im also a contract worker through livexconnect (contract world, intuitive solutions) and they all suck, get a real job or go to sykes
Good vibe with good people
Cuisinier (Former Employee), Saint-JérômeOctober 13, 2015
Pros: Good working conditions
Cons: Long shifts
This job was fun because it was kind of my first job and i liked it. The crew was very helpful and reliable. I wasn't making a lot of hours because I'd study full time but I enjoyed it very much.
dont work here
Delivery Driver, Dough Cook- I (Former Employee), regina skOctober 13, 2015
not good dont work here unless your desperate smelly dirty not fun insane turn around no point getting to know anybody because theyd be gone very soon after they got there good way to meet lots of people fast though
good for students
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Hanmer, ONOctober 8, 2015
typical day at work is pretty stressful, some managers don't really know what they are doing. Some disrespect coming from managers aswell. good for hours though!
Fun and games
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary AlbertaOctober 5, 2015
Pros: Fun environment
Cons: being picked on
You shouldn't feel left out at work. You shouldn't have to be competing against your co-workers to impress your manager. Overall, Job is easy and fun.
love to play cricket
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), vancouver .bcOctober 3, 2015
Pros: FREE MEAL
Cons: STANDERD HRS
its a fun place to work but got lots and lots work to do by 1 man,,co-workers are friendly and with good manners ,hardest part to be my self to work for long shift,making schedule is the most fun part with all members request,,,
Headquarters