Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amusant
Employée (Current Employee), montéal, québecJuly 14, 2015
L'équipe est incroyable et amicale et que dire de la clientèle! Les gens donne de bons pourboires et des commentaires constructifs.
It was a good experience
Customer service representative (Current Employee), bramptonJuly 13, 2015
Pros: free dinners, good experience
Cons: long hours, stressful
My daily work was mostly dealing with customers, I learned how to handle various different situations when being in customer service. It was disorganized most of the time that's where I had to be good at my job so, we didn't lose business. I enjoyed must all people I've worked with and also getting that experience in customer service.
Over all
Part-time Shift-Supervisor (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 10, 2015
I've worked for PizzHut for three years now and enjoy working with the employees, best part of working is the atmosphere. I've learned quite a bit from other pizza parlors and assisted in how i Supervised.
Stressful and sometimes difficult workplace environment.
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJuly 9, 2015
A typical day could be extremely busy or very slow. There's usually only two cooks on at a time which at times was not enough man power to handle so many orders. When things slowed down, cleaning various areas of the store and washing dishes were done. at the end of the night, last minute sweeping, mopping and dishes were done. I learned how to handle food, how to take orders and treat the customer. The GM of the store was unfair at times and cut shifts or mistreated some team members. The co-workers were very nice and hardworking people. The hardest part was dealing with the stress of a busy night and the General Manager. The most enjoyable part was working with very genuine people.
Awesome Place to work
Delivery Driver/Cook (Former Employee), Dryden, ONJuly 6, 2015
Delivering pizza’s to customers, help cooks make pizzas when busy.
Interacting with Customers or regular day to day basis.
Closing out shift every day and making sure money balanced. As well as counting money and cashing out.
MANAGEMENT
food production (Current Employee), MAPLE RIDGEJuly 2, 2015
pizza hut is completely different than any other fast food, we trust each other on our stations because we work in a fast paced work environment. the management is very helpful about problems at any cause and also treat the workers like friends but also provide a strong foundation to be great leader
good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 27, 2015
Gained a lot of customer service experience.
Nice co-workers.
Hardest part of the job is when its a busy day and not enough people on shift.
Not impressed with the management.
awesome to deal with customers
Team member (Current Employee), SurreyJune 21, 2015
Good place to work with different people and learn new things.
Get the opportunity to build confidence.
Still not that big platform to grow.
Great place to work great people
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Courtenay BCJune 19, 2015
A typical day was starting a couple hours before opening and making the dough and prepping the ingredients. Twice a week you would receive food product from Sysco and Rotate (FIFO) the fridge. I would open the safe and cash and run the deposit to the bank and return in time to open the store to the public.
Pizza Hut
Customer Service Cashier / Pizza Maker (Former Employee), mississaugaJune 7, 2015
Pros: long hours
Cons: no breaks or free food
The management doesnt know how to deal with employees and the hardest part of this job was dealing with the manager and she was unable to work out problems with many employees.
job stability, security and advancement
Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Airdrie, ABJune 4, 2015
Working in this kind of environment is quite challenging and rewarding. Challenging in the sense that you will be dealing different kinds of people and rewarding because you will meet lots of friends, and you will feel accomplished especially when the customers are delighted and satisfied with your service.
Fun and fast paced work environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa, OnJune 2, 2015
Pros: fun fast paced workplace
Cons: management after a while was bad
The work team at Pizza Hut was great, we all got along and would even joke around (when appropriate). I was working in all positions, I would prepare/cook the pizzas, cut and box the orders, hand orders to customers, receive calls and take orders as cashier. It was a fast paced environment but was still fun to be in. I was also part of the closing team and would be out the door around midnight. After awhile though, I had to leave the workplace as my grades weren't doing so well. I would sometimes be working right after school, so my sleep schedule would suffer. The only issue I had is that near the end of my time at Pizza Hut we got a new manager and would not treat us with respect, and the store suffered from this. All of our hours would get cut for almost no reason.
Good Place to work in the start of your career
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 27, 2015
Really good place to work with a lifetime experience
Management need to work on wages and career advancement
Work is really hard with a less salary
Free Lunch and meals to manager
Need to improve benefit plan for employees
productive
Server/Shift Manager (Former Employee), winnipeg MantiobaMay 25, 2015
Pros: customers were friendly
Cons: not enough hours
typical day at work was good.
learnt how to work well at a fast paced environment
Management was alright
co-workers were great
hard part was dealing with the manager alone couldnt reason with staff.
enjoyable part was met new friendly customers loved my job until my hours were cut for no reason.
first job, it was alright.
Host (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONMay 16, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: short hours
hosting, building boxes, polishing silverware.

nothing

alright, kind've rude. didn't want to pay me

very nice and helpful

nothing
Fun and Fast paced work enviornment
District Manager (Former Employee), toronto, ontarioMay 14, 2015
Learnt how to manage a wide range of customers and employees. Best part of the job was meeting new people day in and day out.
fun
Cook (Former Employee), Stayner, ONMay 12, 2015
Pros: extra hours often
Cons: fast pase
it is a really communicative place, and happy. management was understanding and hardworking. fun place to be. my favorite part was doing things good and fast, getting things right.
Productive and fun
Cook/Prep (Current Employee), Selkirk, MBMay 8, 2015
I have developed hard labor skills in order to accomplish tasks throughout the day. It was also alot of fun hanging out with the birds and the co-workers, which added to the good experiences I had
Not an overly enjoyable place to work
Cook (Former Employee), Owen Sound, ONMay 1, 2015
Pros: Discount on meals, a dynamic workplace.
Cons: Poor building maintenance and management.
The company itself is not the problem. It was mainly the management and ownership that was the problem. I thoroughly enjoyed working with my co-workers, and the work was fun and even at times challenging, in a good way. The problem I had working here was the building was in a state of major disrepair and the owner took no interest in investing in the building or their employees.
Good place to work enjoy people I work with and working with the public
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Morrisburg, ONApril 30, 2015
I interact with the public on a daily basis. Get to know people by their first names not just their food orders. I have learned a different computer system once again and picked up on it very quickly.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more