Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Over All Good
Busser/Hostess/Server/Dispath (Former Employee), North BayMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Co Workers
Cons: Not long enough hours
I enjoyed working in a team environment and customer service. I got 3 years worth of experience. Its a restaurant setting and was located walking distance from my house so it was convent.
Decent, enjoyable and busy workplace
Full time Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee), edmonton abMarch 25, 2015
At Pizza Hut, we are able to balance work and family together. Mostly weekends are busy and teaches us good time management. The co-workers are very helpful. The hardest part of the job comes when we have to deliver 5 orders or more in an hour. The most enjoyable part includes driving, driving and only driving.
an ok place to work if you don't mind being moved around
Assistant Manager/General Manager (Current Employee), winnipeg mbMarch 20, 2015
Pros: managers were offered free meals on breaks
Cons: required to work 40 hours per week (contract) but often ended up being more
As an Assistant Manager/General Manager, I am responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant, weekly paper work, schedules, managing labor, food cost, budgets, sales projections, meet sales targets, directed my staff on the requirements of their jobs what is expected of them etc.
The hardest part of my job is training staff, and dealing with the stupid stuff that happened when i was not there.
I do enjoy working with the people.
Did not like working here
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Dryden, ONMarch 13, 2015
Cons: Not paid well, had to deliver in my own vehicle, hours weren't good
Management was a joke. A lot of innappropriate references between managers. Very inappropriate workplace. 1 or 2 co-workers were actually good to work with but other than that it was garabage
all about the profits, no care for the employees.
Driver, Cook, Cashier (Current Employee), Lower Sackville, NSMarch 5, 2015
Pros: employee discount, here & kfc.
Cons: raises rarely occur, head office treats staff unfairly / poorly
not sure why I'm still here. food is sub-standard, wages are really bad, manager is not a leader, head office is all about the profits, it seems they don't care about customer service at all, they question every little step we take to improve customer service. it's very sad, i have no love at all for pizza hut.
pizza hutt
Staff Supervisor (Current Employee), Warman, SKMarch 2, 2015
Pros: free $15 meal
Cons: long hours shift . i worked 9-10 hrs regularly
pizza hut is good company. i like working with customers so its good place to working. company have good benefit as well. wage increase also good. they review every 3 months and increase salary.
Very bussy place
Food service supervisor (Current Employee), Saint John, NBFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long shifts
It's a perfect place to start your career, bussy all the time, nice and funny staff and wonderful costumers!! Pizza Hut has indeed the best pizza in the town!
prudictive job
Waiter/General Laborer (Former Employee), Salvador, El SalvadorFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no benefits
working in Pizza Hut was fun you meet a lot of people also you have nice co workers, you have to be all day talking and be multitask
i learned how to talk to people,how be patient , i learned costumer service , also was nice to work work with really nice boss and co workers , the hardest part was some costumers are really rude
the most enjoyable part of this job was the ambient of my work at that time, the management really professional
productive ( Profitable)
Shift manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: emergency shift ( on call)
As a manager i learned how to manage people at workplace and how i can satisfied the customer as a same time,its not hard to maintain a relationship with customer its all about to just satisfied their needs all the time when they walk into the store, provide them best customer service that you can.so i love my job and m enjoying it ....
fun workplace
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Val Caron, ONJanuary 9, 2015
i made a lot of new friends, the people i worked with are great and fun. i learnt a lot of new things i enjoyed working their.
enjoyable work environment
Cook / Product Prep (Former Employee), Terrace BCJanuary 8, 2015
I really enjoyed working with the staff an customers, I have worked at another pizzeria an I think I much prefer Pizza Hut an the variety of pizzas they have on the menu
Fun Part time workplace
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: half price food
Cons: inadequate staffing
The work is fun if you don't take it seriously.

Minimal supervision which is good for flexibility but bad because there's no structure.

Small team means more interaction with each other.

The best part is you get to try out new product before they launches.
Good place to work, will take a bit of time to adjust to.
Shift Manager, Kitchen & Wait Staff (Former Employee), Woodstock, ONJanuary 5, 2015
Cons: long hours
Pizza Hut is a great place to work as a starting job, with the hardest part of the job being the long hours you have to work if you are on a closing or opening shift. The management is generally pleasant and effective.

A typical shift at pizza involves making sure your station is prepped with enough ingredients for the whole day. After that it is simply complete orders, and ensure everything gets to the customer in a reasonable time. Coordination is an important skill I learned from this job since it is needed to ensure that appetizers are brought out before the main meal in the dine in, and that delivery orders are given their proper priorities.
An ok place to work
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Oakville, ONDecember 18, 2014
Worked there for about 6 months till i quit. The general manager, Elee, is a corrupt man. Hope he is no longer there.
Diverse Workplace Environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Toronto,ONDecember 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: non flexiable hours
A typical day at work was clock in take orders in the front or make the order in the back while also monitoring and supervising other co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the lack of cohesion between team members. Very diverse employee member a lot of laughter.
Was a rewarding, challenging and learning experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 27, 2014
Pros: learning the operations of pizza hut
Cons: occasionally understaffed
Starting out on my credentials was great.
The starting location: My trainer was very informative, brought me through all the proper operation procedures within 2 weeks.

I learned the art of making great pizza's, pastas and sides.

I opened and closed the restaurant. Delegated the employees, and drivers schedules, maintained the daily quota.

I learned how to properly staff my store for prime times and for down times.

I stayed at the first location for 5 months and enjoyed my time there.

I re-introduced the employee of the month, to help motivate the employees in a positive way.

Helped every station when needed.

I loved this job, I put in my all and everything I had to becoming a better manager for the future. I would gladly work for this company again,

The Company values, policies, and services overall were exceptional.
Great people, but not the best working conditions
Cook, Hostess (Former Employee), Windsor, ONNovember 24, 2014
Pros: good people, easy tasks, good hours
Cons: high turnover in management and staff, no breaks, long working hours
It was a very easy job, and provided descent hours. However, those hours were not determined before, and you could end up staying 3-4 hours longer than scheduled... without a break! Not sure if this was this restaurant in particular, or all restaurants..
good place to work
Cook (Former Employee), Leduc, ABNovember 19, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: nothing was free
getting to work opening the restuarant getting everything ready for the day making sure the food is good and not expired. co workers were a great bunch of people but there was only a few each shift. the hardest part of the job was a dinner hours and the best part of the day was going home
A busy fast paced fun pizza place
Cook (Former Employee), Sturgeon Falls, ONNovember 18, 2014
Pros: employee discounts and sick pay
I really enjoyed my time at pizza hut it was a fun busy place with a good atmosphere and friendly co-workers that looked out for each other over all it is a good place to work.
very fun workplace and good advancement opportunities
Manager of the restaurant (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch, advancements, friendly co-workers, good environment, good management
Cons: pizza hut does not have a big budget to give raises
Working for pizza hut is fun and a very good environment to be in , the management is good also.

When you enter the restaurant your greeted by really friendly employees and working with them is also great, everyone is just so polite and flexible on everything its great.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pizza Hut

When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's – Read more