- You're treated as a freelancer, and paid accordingly, with NO chance of of a "raise" (4.25 per delivery is hilarious, considering the price hike coming)
-You get trashed by customers you deliver to because the kitchen staff is too busy gossiping to make sure orders are accurate
- Like 3 or 4 good staff total.. they got double digit employees, so that's not a good look
- They do very little to adjust scheduling, so this job is for children, not people with families, or any form of a social life
- Most of the equipment is breaking down on a regular basis, usually the wing fryer, so customer unsatisfaction is a regular occurence
- Are often asked to do more than required workload due to lazy kitchen staff
- Often get to hear 18-22 yr olds outside of work escapades in front of customers. Not awkward at all.
- If you're an african minority, prepare yourself for tons of racial jokes from unknowingly ignorant co-workers
- The pay is garbage considering how vast the covering area is (Valley East, Blezzard Valley, Hanmer, Capreol) as the aread consists mostly of highways, making each drive at least a 5-10 min minimum. So unless you REALLY enjoy driving, give this a HARD PASS.
Gab, Keeda, Madison, Destiny
Literally everything else