Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

crazy busy place and productive and fun place
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Acton town, UK24 February 2017
I had face very difficult situations when only I and my manager used to be at store at crazy rainy days in London, Uk. It was the most challenging days for me to remember whole my life as I was a receptionist but had worked up to the manager level. those best rewards from the manager for my hard work is the most memorable experience of my life.
Pros
rewards for best work, free food
Cons
challenging job when single person handles all situation
loved it
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Parry Sound, ON22 February 2017
would work there any time absolutely loved it. loved the employees and the management staff and enjoyed the job all around
pizza hut
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON21 February 2017
pizza hut was a great place to work at. There are friendly people that work there and you always feel in the mood to want to come to work.
Great staff made environment pleasant
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 February 2017
It was fun working with Pizza Hut. I enjoyed the fasted paced environment because it was always keeping me on my toes. Met a lot of people and learned to connect with customers within a small period of time. The management was very understanding when it came to the employees personal lives and schooling.
Pros
Works flies by because of fast paced environment
Cons
there is no opportunity to grow further as an individual
fast paced and fun
CSR REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC19 February 2017
fun and fast paced,free food,do get busy on weekends.scope of advancement is pretty much none though it happens after a couple of years
Pros
free food
Cons
hectic
Fun and Professional
Part-time Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB13 February 2017
The atmosphere was fun and lively and during peak hours we worked together effectively to provide customers with fast, friendly and dependable service.
Good for students
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON13 February 2017
A lot of broken promises, good place for students however, management needs to work on respecting their employees.
Typically stressful, but you do have some good coworkers to cheer you up.
Pros
Good place for students
Cons
Disrespect, Unorganised
Great work environment and even better people.
HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Perth, ON8 February 2017
I have worked at Pizza Hut in Perth on and off for the last 5 years. I started off as a hostess and I am currently now a server. A typical day at work would be making sure duties are done such as; cleaning tables, vaccuming floors, cleaning washrooms, helping with dishes, and setting tables. I greet customers at the door and seat them, take their orders, bring them food, and always check on them to see how things are going and if they need anything else. Answering phones and taking orders is another responsibility and making sure customers orders are correct and that they are satisfied.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Split Shifts
Fun Job, Good boss
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Cobourg, ON7 February 2017
Fun job, great boss. Unfortunately the shift manager was an emotional twatnugget who let misguided personal feelings be the result of me no longer working there. bygones.
Pros
Fun job, nice environment
Cons
piece work, shift manager was a filthy c u next tuesday..
a under staffed pizza joint
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Selkirk, MB7 February 2017
work was always hectic cause there was no direct chain of command or organization in the store. I loved doing the morning prep and lunch buffet but we got slammed everyday for dinner rush.
Very awesome place to work for first job
Server (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MS5 February 2017
Pizza Hut was my first job ever and I absolutely loved working there!! I've learned how to communicate better with other people working here. I've learned how to be more responsible working here. I would definitely recommend working here to anyone.
Small but okay place to work for first time
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON4 February 2017
The mangement and employees were not appropriate, constantly swearing coming in smelling like smoke, weed. Very small store and so many workers, a lot of labour work for such small pay.
Pros
Pay was decent for student a little above minimum
Cons
The environment
Fun place to work but the management is horrible
Cashier and Server (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON3 February 2017
I love working there because everybody is nice and friendly and they really helped me when I was new. The management though was horrible and disorganized. They are really lazy managers. I had to constantly ask for my cheques and wait so long just get it. When I did get it I was underpaid by a lot and had to wait months to receive the hours I was owed.
Pros
Free Food and great discounts
Cons
Disorganized
Cook (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 February 2017
Good working environment, good overall management, good pay-rates, most enjoyable part of the job was to do oil panning and making wings at wing station.
Pros
free lunch
workplace culture
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 February 2017
The Workplace culture of Pizza hut is somehow unique and know how to personality uplift. when I started working in Pizza hut i used to be timid and lack of confidence in my personality. I have learned to change that way of thinking.. Pizza hut helps me build my dealing with people and confidence in myself. The training i got from the Company was absolutely amazing. I learned how to mingle with different personality as well as managing business.
Working with Pizza hut is not just a matter of doing your job but having Fun as well.
Pros
free training, lots of incentives.
Cons
long hours of work
Fun place to work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON27 January 2017
Working here was a really fun experience, I learned a lot about food prep and basic food handling which I carried over to other jobs. The people were great and fun to work with.
nice friendly place
Hostess/Waitress/Cook (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 January 2017
Great place to come with family and friends. Good food. The staff is amazing. Great in doing an excellent teamwork. The most enjoyable part of the day is seeing all the other coworkers.
not a good work environment
Delivery Driver, Hostess, Customer service (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC25 January 2017
Was happy doing deliveries because then I would not have to stay in an extremely badly managed work environment. No communication whatsoever. I blame the the experience and competency of the management staff however and not the employees.
Pros
discount on food
Cons
poorly run
being a line cook at pizza hut
Cook (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB24 January 2017
the job was a good one at first fast paces at times but that was ok the staff was very helpful in helping me get a feel of the place and the management at the time was great i would make pizza and other food items but then my brother started working with me and that's when things went south also the management changed
Pros
staff meals
Decent fast pace resteraunt
Pizza Hut Employee (Former Employee) –  Drumheller, AB20 January 2017
The owner of the franchise was very good to his employees. He made sure their schedules where realistic and treated everyone equally.
Pros
free launches. Great people
Cons
Rushes, rude customers.

2.9