Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

not a bad job, but what you would expect from a fast food chain restaurant
HOSTESS/COOK (Former Employee) –  Perth, ON16 October 2017
cooking, prepping, serving customers, fast paced. builds strong team member skills. hardest part is the repetitive work and it can get very busy. Good team environment.
Pros
team building skills
Cons
repetitive
customer
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON11 October 2017
- Employed for 3 months
- Dish-washer
- Customer Service
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Meeting company standards in terms of product and cleanliness
Fun place to work at but lacks management
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC5 October 2017
Pizza hut is a fun environment however it lacks some management. Managers find it quite difficult to properly deal with customers and their staff. It is on the other is overall a great place
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short hours
A very fun work place
SHIFT MANAGER/STORE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Nova Scotia4 October 2017
Working in pizza hut was the totally awesome thing, except it is world class brand that gives world-class training and knowledge to every employee it gives also a new experience that an employee will have till they get old.
Pros
free food
Cons
n.a
Good experience overall
Food service supervisor (Former Employee) –  Camrose, AB28 September 2017
I just loveworrking in pizza hut. Easy to fullfill customers expectation. Excellent deals for pizza. ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU NEED FRESH HEALTHY PIZZA THEN ORDER PIZZA HUT.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Hectic weekends
Fun place to work. Well managed.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON26 September 2017
Learning how you make pizza is cool?
Fun place to work. People are great. The job isn't hard once you get the hang of everything. Place is very well managed.
Productive but not a fair workplace
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Camrose, AB22 September 2017
Pizza Hut Camrose is very poorly managed. Tips are split unfairly, hours are cut for no reason. Only east Indians are being hired at this location. There was nothing to enjoy about this job. I was treated very unfairly. As a young white girl I feel as if they were being racist towards me. I have been employed at this pizza hut for 2 years I have been there the longet out of ALL employees and I am still at the bottom of the line and treated like so. NOT impressed
Pros
no pros
Cons
too many cons
Productive, Flexible shifts, good work environment
Promoted Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Blackfalds, AB21 September 2017
Was a nice job, paid well for part time, offered good training on the job which is a good trait for a company. Was a Little too greasy for my liking but overall a nice job to have.
Pros
Flexible Shifts
Cons
Short breaks, greasy food
Busy
PREP COOK (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB18 September 2017
A typical work day started at 5am, and Monday thru Thursday was done by 3pm and Friday 6pm, loved the hours and my co workers. Prep work was fun......
Pros
Free lunch everyday
Cons
doing dishes
Fun environment
Supervisor/Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 September 2017
This was the perfect place to work in my early 20's. The hours were easy to work around, management was friendly, co-workers were awesome. Busy and fun environment
productive job
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  New Minas, NS13 September 2017
we all worked well together. the team work is what it is all about. if the team does not work well together than the day wouldnt go very well. when we had a good team on the day went smooth and very efficient
Pros
fun
Cons
slow team members
work experience job through high school
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 September 2017
the staff were welcoming and it became like family to work there. learning to work in a fast paced environment with multiple responsibilites helped me prepare for future careers.
Clean enviroment, friendly staff, usually busy
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON30 August 2017
I work at Pizza Hut on Gardiners road, Kingston ON. It's usually pretty busy, the staff is friendly, the store is kept clean and the hours aren't bad.
Pros
50% off food we eat, usually always something for me to do while working
Cons
Could use more hours and better pay
It's was lots of fun to work there when I did.. it got hectic when it was busy but we always came together and made it work
Pizza Maker/Cashier /dough person(opens store) (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON30 August 2017
I would definitely recommend someone in highschool this place as a part time job.. great for customer service experience as well as a safe clean environment for work.
Pros
Can eat all the pizza you want
Cons
You get sick of pizza
great opportunity towards success
Back of House Manager (Former Employee) –  London28 August 2017
In Pizza hut, I got my opportunities to achieve my goals, they helped me a lot to higher rank in such a small period of time. I worked their for 5 and half year and believe me that was fantastic experience.
Hands-on job
Customer Service, Kitchen Duties (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, ON28 August 2017
A day as a Pizza Hut employee consisted of prepping dough, measuring/gathering toppings, dish washing, cleaning the kitchen and eating areas, checking inventory, taking orders, and making pizzas. I learned proper kitchen sanitation and improved my multitasking skills/working under pressure; these things were also the most difficult things of the job. I enjoyed making pizzas the most.
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
Physically exhausting
Fun, engaging workplace with good staff and relaxed atmosphere
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON28 August 2017
The typical day involved driving to customer's homes with their orders, completing the transaction, and returning to the store. The management always took care of the drivers and other staff and the work environment was cordial and relaxed while still being very productive.
It is a good place to start for a beginer and flexible hours
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC28 August 2017
It was fun to work with other team members and this job help me to growth my inner strength because of the fastidious environment. For long run this place is not recommended like low salary, turn around rate is high and area manger doesn't appreciate your hard work.
Pros
free lunhes, fun time with other coworkers
Cons
not enough salary and no breaks
Flexible and hardworking
Dough master & pizza maker (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region, ON23 August 2017
I work at max restaurant as a server /waiter then after 9months end of contract , i decide to work at pizza hut to develop my skills specially in service but i didn't expect that they give me a chance to practice my skills in pizza making ang dough making
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
14hrs
Interesting mix of clientele
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC23 August 2017
Can get quite hectic t when we have good promotions going on. People love the 5, 5,5 deal. Hardest part of the job is making sure everyone leaves happy.
Cons
Long hours on your feet with no time for a break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9