Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Cook (Current Employee) –  Cranbrook, BC26 April 2017
learned a lot
improve communication skills
well managed
hard part is giving orders on time in in crazy busy time
team work is best part
fun culture at BOH
co operative team workers
Pros
discounts
Cons
evening shifts
It was good. I enjoyed working there and learning new things, I got to learn so much from here.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2017
I liked the place, it was neat and clean as i kept it. I loved communicating with customers. I was punctual about everything at work. Over all it was good.
Pros
commuting
Cons
long hrs
Fun place to work
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON24 April 2017
I worked at Pizza Hut in Belleville,on.,ca. And I really enjoyed it. The managers were fantastic and even treated us sometimes to ice cream on hot days. I even won employee of the year once and that was cool. I would work there again.
Pros
good team enviroment
Cons
hours are sometimes shifted but all good.
Work hard, play hard
Cook (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC20 April 2017
Pizza Hut was a good balance of working hard and having fun. They did a fine job making sure everyone was doing their part to help while realising that it's just a job and a good attitude makes for good employees
Loved my job
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC20 April 2017
The people were wonderful to work with. We were busy but the management made it a fun place to work. While the wages were a bit lower they tend to be in line with most minimum wage jobs. Discounts on food also a plus!
Pros
Great work place
Cons
low wages
I enjoyed my job until it became franchise.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 April 2017
I enjoyed working at Pizza Hut, I worked there for 12 years. We had regular customers coming in all the time, which made my job more enjoyable to attend to.
Pros
Excellent staff members
Cons
The new owner
A workplace that will provide advancement and very good compensation
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 April 2017
Pizza hut is a workplace where you can enjoy. Depends on the people working with you tho but overall my experienced in pizzahut is great and memorable
Pros
Extended health, bonus for Management and trainings
Cons
working long hours, working on holidays and even offdays someone will call you to come when someone did not showed up
Fun place
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON16 April 2017
Great place to work and enjoyed the staff I was sorrounded with. Managements were friendly and respectful towards the staff. They were organised and professional
Productive and fun workplace
Server/ Cash (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 April 2017
I love working here , but the main reason I want to resign is because I only work part time and want more hours and am interested in looking for a full time job.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Not enough hours
busy hard working environment
Dough Maker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON10 April 2017
pizza hut was a tough and challenging job, always keeping you on your toes, when the orders always challenging orders keeping you on point, I enjoyed my time here.
Not worth the years of stress.
CSR/Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 April 2017
The staff is what earned this review an overall 2 star rating. You only made it through the nights because of the coworkers that made it a little more bearable. Yum! doesn't care about its employees. No benefits, poor treatment. Never got a raise unless minimum wage increased.
Horrible Place to work
Cashier/Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON29 March 2017
Many health codes broken and I never got a break. Employees are treated badly and there hours are threatened if they need to miss a day of work. Managers scream at you and put the blame on anyone but themselves. Glad I got out of there with my sanity.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Everything Else
typical pizza hut shift
Server (Current Employee) –  London, ON29 March 2017
Working a shift at pizza hut - Can sometimes be frustrating but after years of experience I understand where to customer comes from and where my co workers come from. Working well under pressure is one of my best skills at pizza hut along with customer\people skills. I've been asked to take over situations where others have been stuck and come out of the conversation understanding better and making the customer feel good about their visit to pizza hut and want to come back. Even though I work with some of my best friends at pizza hut we can still put that aside and be as professional as possible.
Fun and very fast pace work place
Shift Leader/Manager (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON26 March 2017
Fun place to work very friendly staff and enjoyable place. Many opportunities of advancement. If you work hard your work will surely be recognized. Worth giving a try.
like a family
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipegosis, MB18 March 2017
Working for Pizza Hut has provided me employment but also a family.
the staff that i have met over the past few years are unbelievable, Even when i interview its what i share with my interviewees
Pros
team mentality
Cons
late nights
fun place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON17 March 2017
Coworkers were a great thing when it came to pizza hut, but the hours were very flexiable one week you could have 10 hours to the next week you having 40+. Your shifts could also get cancelled last minute. Hardest part of the job was dealing with management, they either understaffed or overstaffed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
hours
Pizza Hut
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON16 March 2017
I worked at Pizza Hut for 10 years, it was okay. Though I did enjoy learning everything in the restaurant. I started as a cook in the back, then after 5 years I also learned the Customer Service position and learned how to take phone call orders/ orders at take out. Then in my last year or two I also learned how to do delivery orders which was pretty fun. Management was pretty good there too.
Good
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC8 March 2017
It was great eperience to work with pizzahut team .
I learned various skill . Intractrd with differnt people and it boost my confidence aand it was fun to work here
CSR (Current Employee) –  Wetaskiwin, AB7 March 2017
The most enjoyable part about this job is the environment and my co-workers. They have very flexible hours which is great for a family person. The hardest part of this job is the occasional busy days you have to work at a pace faster than usual on because of short-staffing.
Was fun while it lasted
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON2 March 2017
The people were fun to work with and made the time go by fast. However, the management was not the best and it ended up shutting down. Kitchens just weren't for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9