Pizza Hut Employee Review

inner city unit
manager (Former Employee) –  oakland cal20 July 2012
i was given the keys to the front door and made manager because they had a shortage of managers during which my store routinely was rated number 1 each month 2 years later i was demoted because i had not gone thru their manager classes even tho the district manager tried to keep me on the first 100+ days i was there 7 days a week 3 days open to close because i had no one else in charge just 1 part time shift manager. i had a lot of Vietnamese drivers simply because no one else with a car would stay for yhat low of pay. my hands were tied as is the case with all large chain fast food restaurants and could not give a half way descent raise to hard workers . the best thing i did while at the job was to give advice to a African American low income struck living in the ghetto woman who had just graduated and she took it and was able to get a good job that i could not offer
Pros
easy to get job
Cons
no benefits

Other Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Productive and welcoming.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Strathmore, AB15 November 2017
Pizza Hut is my first ever job. The staff immediately welcomed me onto the team and are so friendly. It's a very diverse environment with a very welcoming atmosphere. I can't complain about anything as the hours are flexible and I've never had any problems while working.
Pros
Friendly staff, welcoming environment
Cons
N/a
Fast paced work place with lots of grease
Server (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON15 November 2017
The management was ok, it seemed to vary as far as the managers were concerned. Fast paced, which is nice. day was over quickly, which was also nice. Overall it was fine.
Pros
tips, day over quickly, food.
Cons
grease, rude customers, managers were less than great at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8